Author Topic: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....  (Read 9965 times)

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
Re: Buh-Bye Sarah Palin ....
« Reply #75 on: November 05, 2008, 08:05:49 AM »
You're playing with words now, when you say conservative religious right, does it not involve religion.........

To repeat: Work on your reading comprehension skills perhaps...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: November 05, 2008, 08:07:04 AM »
Bingo. Bigot = "A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own,"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigotry

That be you son.
I'm not intolerant cause I really don't care what people do, I just don't want it mentioned that it's normal, and I don't want it taught in the schools.  And I don't want a kid placed in a situation where he is deprived of a mom or a dad.  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 05, 2008, 08:08:41 AM »
i still hope to fuck her one day.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: November 05, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
We already know the answer is..drum role....no. Kids raised by same sex couples turn out just fine, or at least no worse off then those by "traditional" families, etc. A loving family is a loving family and your attempting to force your view of what defines a family is typical ignorance and small minded. What of all the single parents out there? They don't fit your perfect mom/dad 1950s family either. Perhaps throw a law on them too? Ergo, you're a bigot. Most bigots don't realize they are one of course...
Calm down Brink, you're taking this personal, I knew you were going to bring up single parent family.......Thats an unforeseen situation, you can't stop that.  But when you do it knowingly, thats totally different.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #79 on: November 05, 2008, 08:12:11 AM »
LOL

politics and looks

on the radio today on my way over here the people were talking about how Obama's wife is "rough around the edges" needs a make over, better clothes and how her hands looked like a monkey's hands  ???
and how she has said Obama never makes the bed, puts away the butter and how he kinda smells in the mornings  ???
I was like...ok  :-\
WHY THE HELL would you say that stuff after he has just become president?  ;D

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2008, 08:14:35 AM »
I'm not intolerant cause

Yes, yes you are.

I really don't care what people do, I just don't want it mentioned that it's normal,

For a % of the population it is "normal". Has been all through history and always will be. Denial is a great human coping strategy, but it does not change reality. Go read up on the Romans, Greeks, etc, etc. For what ever reason, a % of people always have, and always will, prefer their own sex. I don't get it either, but I support their human rights.

Again: "A bigot is a person who is intolerant of opinions, lifestyles, or identities differing from his or her own,"

and I don't want it taught in the schools. 

That two people of the same sex may love each other? The HORROR!

And I don't want a kid placed in a situation where he is deprived of a mom or a dad. 

Then you better start passing laws banning gay marriage and single parents. The last person to realize they are a bigot is the bigot.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2008, 08:14:44 AM »
I can, I did, and I will. It's no different and was a big issue at one time, with people just like you arguing it should be banned (which it was ) and other bigot closed minded BS because it went against the social norms and scared small minded types. The analogy is historically accurate, you just don't like that is exposes the realities of this current modern civil rights fight for those who want equal rights under the US Const.
Like I said before, I am not against different race marriages, I don't know why you keep bringing that up.  We're talkin about SAME SEX marriages..........You remind me of NBC news..................ha hahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
There were a lot of undecided independents who were leaning his way, and he blew it with taking her on as vice pres to make the brain dead religious right happy.

Thats what you originally said

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: November 05, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

Yes, yes you are.

And you sound like you're gay, but you don't hear me calling you that.................... BTW, its ok, if you are........

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #84 on: November 05, 2008, 08:31:18 AM »
Finally ...her ass got sent straight back to Alaska! :-*
Good thing. Fed up with the religious stupid bitch.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: November 05, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »

For a % of the population it is "normal". Has been all through history and always will be. Denial is a great human coping strategy, but it does not change reality. Go read up on the Romans, Greeks, etc, etc. For what ever reason, a % of people always have, and always will, prefer their own sex. I don't get it either, but I support their human rights.

Maybe you should go and refresh your history, it was somewhat accepted with the Greeks, especially with their soldiers back then, but it was really frown upon by the Romans and it was very uncommon.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #86 on: November 05, 2008, 08:32:20 AM »
McCain could have won he just made too many mistakes and Palin was one big one.

Nah. McCain never had a chance yesterday or months ago. Only Obama's color, inexperience and liberalism even kept it close.

Palin has good future potential in future with some work. Alot more appealing than most of the generic duds who populate US politics.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 05, 2008, 08:35:18 AM »

Then you better start passing laws banning gay marriage and single parents. The last person to realize they are a bigot is the bigot.
Yes to banning gay marriages no to single parents................L ove the way you tried to add that in Colmes...........hahahah aha

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #88 on: November 05, 2008, 08:37:07 AM »
For the love of god will you be quiet!

He's gone for a shit or something.  Let it go PH.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #89 on: November 05, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »
Thanks.  I didn't know that Jindal was so right wing with social policies.  So, looks like I agree with him on some things and disagree on others.  I like social moderates that lean conservative when it comes to gov policies, economics and gov intervention in our lives.

Adonis, you still believe in big government, I don't.  I don't like the far left or the far right...and I certainly don't trust most politicians.  We must limit their power and make as many things as we can transparent.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2008, 08:42:32 AM »
Jindal is a BRILLIANT man.  You hear his speak, and he's a quick dude.

But yeah, he is a major fundamentalist.  He makes Palin look moderate :(

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2008, 08:51:59 AM »

The way he handled the Gustav crisis this summer made him look in control and very determined to put people ahead of politics, so that could be a plus for him. I'm sure there is dirt and it will come out if he's in the spotlight but that's the price of fame and power.
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2008, 09:09:44 AM »

damn, I hope her husband fuck her pretty ass very good tonight. she's a beauty, guys

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2008, 09:16:15 AM »
gee golly danny doncha know, aintcha gunna miss my vague answers and folksy joe six pack talk?  putins rearing his little head right now over alaska airspace dontcha know.

EBONICS,,,,,WHITE STYLE.
C

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2008, 09:16:25 AM »

I can`t see someone as brilliant if they claim they cured cancer by "the laying of hands" and by doing a self-performed exorcism.  All of which Jindal readily claims.  

He is schooling at its absolute worst meaning, he has a track record of memorizing canned answers without the knowledge behind them.  He is the guy in college who can ace tests, but has no idea what the answers he wrote actually mean or what context they have.

He is a dangerous Neo-Con who would love nothing more than to spend more than Mr. Bush and his ilk especially when we examine his record as governor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2008, 09:19:54 AM »
The way he handled the Gustav crisis this summer made him look in control and very determined to put people ahead of politics, so that could be a plus for him. I'm sure there is dirt and it will come out if he's in the spotlight but that's the price of fame and power.
From Time magazine:
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, 2008 AT 5:36 PM
Jindal's Exorcism
Posted by Jay Newton-Small

Louisiana's Governor Bobby Jindal has been mentioned as a potential veep for McCain, and he may bring some, um, interesting talents to the table -- such as excorism. This 1994 New Oxford Review article authored by Jindal, who converted to Catholicism in high school and is known for being very devout, has been kicking around the blogosphere. In it he talks about witnessing the exorcism of a female friend he identifies only as Susan.
An excerpt:

Strangely, I found myself repeating the Hail Mary until it became a chant. Being a recent convert to Catholicism, I had yet to accept the Catholic doc trines concerning Mary and considered any form of Marian devotion to be idolatry. Though I had never before prayed a Hail Mary in my life, I suddenly found myself incapable of any other form of prayer. Somehow, Mary's intercessions allowed me to find peace during that long night; I knew that I had sur vived the worst and that I would exit with my faith intact. It terrified me to recall how close I came to turning away from Christ out of fear.
The crucifix had a calming effect on Susan, and her sister was soon brave enough to bring a Bible to her face. At first, Susan responded to biblical pas sages with curses and profanities. Mixed in with her vile attacks were short and desperate pleas for help. In the same breath that she attacked Christ, the Bible's authenticity, and everyone assembled in prayer, Susan would suddenly urge us to rescue her. It appeared as if we were observing a tremendous battle between the Susan we knew and loved and some strange evil force. But the momentum had shifted and we now sensed that victory was at hand.
While Alice and Louise held Susan, her sister continued holding the Bible to her face. Almost taunting the evil spirit that had almost beaten us minutes before, the students dared Susan to read biblical passages. She choked on certain passages and could not finish the sentence "Jesus is Lord." Over and over, she repeated "Jesus is L..L..LL," often ending in profanities. In between her futile attempts, Susan pleaded with us to continue trying and often smiled between the grimaces that accompanied her readings of Scripture. Just as suddenly as she went into the trance, Susan suddenly reappeared and claimed "Jesus is Lord."

With an almost comical smile, Susan then looked up as if awakening from a deep sleep and asked, "Has something happened?" She did not re member any of the past few hours and was startled to find her friends breaking out in cheers and laugh ter, overwhelmed by sudden joy and relief.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2008, 09:20:06 AM »

Considering the fact she cheats on her husband, you actually might have a shot at that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2008, 09:22:25 AM »
For those that don`t like to read regarding Bobby Jindal`s Exorcisms

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2008, 09:23:42 AM »

I bet todd was deep in that ass last night about 10pm 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: November 05, 2008, 09:27:39 AM »
You Republicans are going to PWN yourselves again as you fail to see what is happening to your party.  Why can you not see that Ron Paul is one of the last remaining few conservatives?

This Jindal is NOT what is considered a conservative.  He is an EXTREMIST Neo-Con.  I hope you learn this before it is too late or you will just have another Palinesque problem on your hands.

Why not support candidates that are actually in line with Conservatism instead of this Right Wing Loon Faction?  It sure won`t win you any elections.