Author Topic: The “Knockout Game”  (Read 12904 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The “Knockout Game”
« on: August 27, 2011, 11:21:57 AM »
The “Knockout Game” - More Black Attacks on Whites

by James Buchanan

Oh great… another Black “game” that targets Whites.

A recent news article reports “By now, almost everyone has seen one of the …videos of black teen mobs rampaging through a store. Maybe we’ve even seen the …pictures of the victims, or heard their stories. Most Americans have heard of recent violent ‘flash mobs,’ which are the bands of black teens that attack mostly white victims and white businesses, as even the New York Times once noted.”

“But the flash mobs, which are more accurately called ‘race riots’ or ‘racial mob violence,’ are not the only interesting topic to cover in our national conversation about race. There is also the ‘knockout game,’ which is stunning in its brutal simplicity and stark racial significance.”

“The knockout game involves ‘unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders,’ according to police who have had to deal with it. A retired officer explained, ‘Normally it was a group of black males, one of which would strike him as hard as he could in the face, attempting to knock him out with one punch,’ says retired Sgt. Don Pizzo. The victims are typically not robbed, but simply punched with no provocation. Such attacks have been reported in Illinois, Massachusetts, Missouri, and New Jersey.”

“…As one player of the game says, ‘[w]e used to walk to where a lot of people be at and hit ‘em. If one of the homeboys didn’t knock him out, then the other would come. Whoever knock him out would be king.’ ”

It’s a safe bet that most of the Black “yoot” involved in these attacks were raised on taxes from White people. We paid for the section 8 apartment. We paid for the welfare. We paid for the food stamps and we paid for the public school education for many -if not all- of these Blacks, and what do we get in return? A fractured skull in a totally unprovoked, vicious hate crime attack.

Considering that this game involves hitting the White victim as hard as possible, there’s an excellent chance of skull fractures and death. In fact, one individual in St. Louis already has died from one of these attacks.

All I can say is: keep your eyes open, be aware of your surroundings, try to avoid areas with Black youth and get a CCW permit and large caliber pistol to defend yourself. As the economy continues to deteriorate, Blacks are increasingly targeting White people for theft and assault. Don’t be surprised if Blacks start committing home-invasion robberies. The Blacks are behaving like a race war has started. White people need to wake up and we need to be ready to defend ourselves.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The “Knockout Game”
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 11:40:35 AM »
This video makes me more happy now because I'm picking up my new Sig Sauer .45 in a few hours.

I don't ever want to be in a situation like that ...but in the unlikely event this shit might happen to me, all of those "urban youths" would be full of .45 caliber holes.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 11:54:34 AM »
THe other white guy with the hat on just walks on by when the guy got knocked down. Sad world.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 11:59:42 AM »
i'm seriously disappointed nails didn't start this thread.  >:(

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2011, 02:14:21 PM »
Wonder when the Parker and Mal gimmicks will show up to defend these predatory, mindless Savages...like they usually do.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »
Wonder when the Parker and Mal gimmicks will show up to defend these predatory, mindless Savages...like they usually do.

i don't think Parker would, but that penis puffer GThong would attack Parker for not supporting them.

edit:  looks like he's already in here.
Deep Tissue Massage

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2011, 02:46:10 PM »
I think it's stupid, but what about the other Knockout Game, where blacks are shooting each other, thereby taking themselves and the other party out of running in being productive members of society. Or how about The Dropout Game, where black men have the highest rate of HS dropouts?

There was nothing written in there that said that they were targeting white people...
It's odd how, when crime becomes equal opportunity in hard economic times like this, people want to condemn the race due to their own racial prejudices, and not the dumbasses that are doing it. Nor looking into the make up of the neighborhoods, or if the people know each other, was there, or is there beef involved? A vid is just that, it only gives part of the story, and the writer can come to his own conclusion and slant whatever he wants.
Come see what I see, and your eyes will truly be opened...
Now, that being said, I do think that due to the slack jawed nature of many black parents when it comes to raising kids, the glorification of criminal behavior among black men in pop culture, and the lack of teaching "using the object ontop of your shoulders", has created a generation of youth that think fucking with people is cool---and doing it towards whites, who are deemed as "oppressors" is cool too. When the only oppressors are in your damn head.
And I am sick and tired of this ish. I deal with these types daily, and I tell you, the majority of the time, they have no forethought about the consequences of their actions. They are not working, thet are usually living with momma, and they are raised in an environment where it's act first, think later.
And increasingly, many white kids are acting the same way---that gets swept under the rug, because thet are "ADHD" or they need therapy or they have "anger management issues".

Crime is big business, and black men are the #1 clients, and don't realize that marketing yourself as the poster child, when yrs ago it was thought that you were "yella" , is detrimental for "our" survival.
But, it's "cool" because Lil Wayne is what you have to look up to.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2011, 02:46:22 PM »
Embarrassing weakness shown by these young people. Cowards, all. To rid the world of these types and religion would go a LONG way towards a greatly improved world.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2011, 02:51:57 PM »
They just spread sum' democracy to this poor dude ???

ob205

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2011, 02:57:27 PM »
This video makes me more happy now because I'm picking up my new Sig Sauer .45 in a few hours.

I don't ever want to be in a situation like that ...but in the unlikely event this shit might happen to me, all of those "urban youths" would be full of .45 caliber holes.

I assume that is a sig p220?  Or variation thereof,  one of the finest weapons one can have.  You do walk differently packing with a ccw, that is for certain.  Last resort, then fire for effect.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2011, 02:58:56 PM »
Embarrassing weakness shown by these young people. Cowards, all. To rid the world of these types and religion would go a LONG way towards a greatly improved world.
Not having "religion" in their lives is part of the problem. God is the Father figure. First remove him, and at the same time remove the physical father, and then you have problems that you see

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2011, 03:18:28 PM »
Not having "religion" in their lives is part of the problem. God is the Father figure. First remove him, and at the same time remove the physical father, and then you have problems that you see

Religion has absolutely nothing to do with the equation , not having a present and involved father figure is. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2011, 04:45:09 PM »
Religion has absolutely nothing to do with the equation , not having a present and involved father figure is. 
When you remove GOD from the equation---he is the father...it's part of the problem...there has been a systematic removal of god and man from the family, resulting in kids who are lawless, fatherless, directionless, and at the worse effeminate.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2011, 04:49:46 PM »
When you remove GOD from the equation---he is the father...it's part of the problem...there has been a systematic removal of god and man from the family, resulting in kids who are lawless, fatherless, directionless, and at the worse effeminate.

Who removed ' God ' from the equation? much more harm than good has been done when God was in the equation

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2011, 04:53:38 PM »
x2
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2011, 05:00:46 PM »
Wow I hate to get in this ''politiacally correct'' ::) conversation, I know a lot of black people who are honourable, good qualities, and have educations and thge one at my church are more passionate then the white folks. I am not racist at all, but if I walk into an elevator with 4 white guys, I have my gaurd down and I don't even notice them,but if I walk into an elevator with 4 black guys I am on gaurd and ready to throw, and my own black friends feel the same way, just being honest.

lats_r_us

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2011, 05:04:27 PM »
so be suspicious of all nogs.......like we aren't already.  ::)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2011, 05:06:10 PM »
Who removed ' God ' from the equation? much more harm than good has been done when God was in the equation

This

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2011, 05:14:55 PM »
100% true but the people who believe in God, in general get brought up with a little bit more empathy then the average atheist, even statistics can back this up, however doesn't mean that serial killers or a rapist did not get brought up with religion, because a phsychotic person can come out of any race, culter, tradion, ethnic or religious  group.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2011, 05:29:26 PM »
 ::)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2011, 05:31:32 PM »
Happens here all the time

ST. LOUIS • A man beaten to death this weekend on the city's south side was reportedly the victim of a game involving "unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders."
The alderman representing the Dutchtown West neighborhood where Hoang D. Nguyen, 72, was fatally beaten said police have said the attackers were part of a group targeting people across the city.
On Wednesday, Elex Levell Murphy, 18, of the 5400 block of Geraldine Avenue, was charged with one count each of first-degree murder and first-degree assault and two counts of armed criminal action in the attack on Nguyen and his wife, Yen, according to court records. A judge has ordered him held without bail.

Another recent one...

ST. LOUIS (KMOV) – Cyclists and pedestrians need to pay close attention to their surroundings because it could prevent them from becoming victims of a dangerous game called “knockout king.”

The latest victim in this game was a man riding his bike with his girlfriend in south St. Louis near the Missouri Botanical Garden. The cyclists say they were doing everything right - riding on off hours, riding together - when they were blindsided by the barrage of teens playing a potentially deadly game.

Emily Luten says her boyfriend was punched right under the head while they were cycling home Thursday night. She says the suspects were a group of teens loitering outside the Botanical Garden. “It was a random attack,” she says. “No one knew anything, there were no words exchanged, we didn't even look at them. I mean it was just come up, punch, run away.”

Luten’s boyfriend was not the only victim. Moments before, the teens targeted another cyclist. Witness Lucy Taylor says she saw six teens beating on a man.

Police say they are searching for those responsible. They say they range in age from 13 to 17. “To me it's sad. It's sad that there are kids who can do this, they have free time. It's 10 o'clock on a school night that they're out on the streets,” says Luten.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

It is always Black on White crime.  I foresee a race war in the near future.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:22 PM »
Somebody did, and they need to put him back, right now! >:(
The equation is not right w/o him!

What I'm saying is that there is or was a parallel agenda along with the feminist movement to get rid of "male" influence...now, maybe accidently within the black community, especially in the inner cities, the baby boomer generation of women have this attitude of "I can raise a child all by myself, I don't need a man", thus cutting the man out of the equation, and thus the attitude of not requiring a man to be a man. But, what is odd, is that many of these women were church going folk, who went to church to worship "Him" and the pastors, preachers, priests are all male figures of authority. So, in their private lives thet don't want a man, but in their spiritual lives they do...odd, huh?

God if you will, represents Order, Law, Discipline, things that we all need. And yes, I do agree, more shit has been done in his name (Especially in N and S America) than without him. Is it man's passion to believe that my God is better than your God, or is it man's passions period that would have led them down the same road?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2011, 05:33:29 PM »
100% true but the people who believe in God, in general get brought up with a little bit more empathy then the average atheist, even statistics can back this up, however doesn't mean that serial killers or a rapist did not get brought up with religion, because a phsychotic person can come out of any race, culter, tradion, ethnic or religious  group.

I doubt believers were brought up with more ' empathy ' than atheists because most atheists were ' believers ' and began thinking for themselves around puberty

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2011, 05:34:26 PM »

I don't believe in any god and I do believe I am a good person. Certainly I have never intentionally hurt someone ... who wasn't asking for it, of course.

Religion is the bane of all human existence. It allows people to focus on bullshit fairy tales instead of taking responsibility for their actions in this life, the only life we all will have. That's right: there is no afterlife. Man needs to give his ego a rest.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2011, 05:45:56 PM »
Happens here all the time

ST. LOUIS • A man beaten to death this weekend on the city's south side was reportedly the victim of a game involving "unprovoked attacks on innocent bystanders."
The alderman representing the Dutchtown West neighborhood where Hoang D. Nguyen, 72, was fatally beaten said police have said the attackers were part of a group targeting people across the city.
On Wednesday, Elex Levell Murphy, 18, of the 5400 block of Geraldine Avenue, was charged with one count each of first-degree murder and first-degree assault and two counts of armed criminal action in the attack on Nguyen and his wife, Yen, according to court records. A judge has ordered him held without bail.

Another recent one...

ST. LOUIS (KMOV) – Cyclists and pedestrians need to pay close attention to their surroundings because it could prevent them from becoming victims of a dangerous game called “knockout king.”

The latest victim in this game was a man riding his bike with his girlfriend in south St. Louis near the Missouri Botanical Garden. The cyclists say they were doing everything right - riding on off hours, riding together - when they were blindsided by the barrage of teens playing a potentially deadly game.

Emily Luten says her boyfriend was punched right under the head while they were cycling home Thursday night. She says the suspects were a group of teens loitering outside the Botanical Garden. “It was a random attack,” she says. “No one knew anything, there were no words exchanged, we didn't even look at them. I mean it was just
come up, punch, run away.”

Luten’s boyfriend was not the only victim. Moments before, the teens targeted another cyclist. Witness Lucy Taylor says she saw six teens beating on a man.

Police say they are searching for those responsible. They say they range in age from 13 to 17. “To me it's sad. It's sad that there are kids who can do this, they have free time. It's 10 o'clock on a school night that they're out on the streets,” says Luten.

________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ ________________________ _________

It is always Black on White crime.  I foresee a race war in the near future.

yes it's terrible, but it only gets sensationalized makes the big time when blacks do crimes to whites (and the other way around), but blacks doing things to each other warrants no bling of the eye...it's a "what do you expect of them" type of deal...
Funny of  how the media helps in portraying certain things and not focusing on the issue and asking the real tough questions...the reason why, because Crime is Big Business. We've become a increasingly service oriented nation, and the Fed, State and Local Judiciaries, LE, and Correctional and probation facilities all make BIG money from crime. From addictions, and believe you me, to try and portray a "new" crime wave is another smoke screen for something else. Especially the media not asking the who, what, how and why.
Follow the money gentlemen, follow the money.