Author Topic: Selfie = a little bit of crazy??  (Read 15410 times)

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Re: Selfie = a little bit of crazy??
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2015, 07:17:19 AM »
Nothing wrong with taking the occasional selfie but the women who take them all day and everyday are mentally fucked.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2015, 07:27:41 AM »
You guys are concentrating on wrong things in life.

Who cares? Just let people do what they please, it doesn't really harm anyone. Some use it for bussiness, some for an ego boost, no biggie.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2015, 07:50:44 AM »
I took a selfie of my cock once... I was 14 years old and used my dads Polaroid land camera.

I'm pretty sure my first girlfriend still has the picture   :-*

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2015, 07:54:18 AM »
wonder if all these people will still take pictures when they re in their 40s and 50s.

In order to artificially boost your ego and well being you whore for attention, problem is just like with all addictions, at some point it doesnt work anymore.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2015, 07:54:49 AM »
So Bradi's been posting a lot of hot whores taking selfies in the Random pics thread.  Despite how hot something about the selfie screams that these bitches have some mental issues.  Their infatuation with taking photos of themselves just tells you there's a little bit of psycho hiding under that smooth tanned skin.

1. Woman are always judged and valued for their beauty. * Much more then males are, in most cultures.

2. They tend to primp and always look in the mirror to see how they look.

3. A selfie is a new technology extension of the old primping in the mirror.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2015, 07:57:19 AM »
I took a selfie of my cock once... I was 14 years old and used my dads Polaroid land camera.

I'm pretty sure my first girlfriend still has the picture   :-*

Has the potential to be one of the greatest pics every posted on getbig.

1. find the polaroid cock pic

2. take a selfie of you beside the cock pic, placing the cock pic over your real Johnson.

a cock selfie of an old cock selfie....epic.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2015, 08:15:08 AM »
1. Woman are always judged and valued for their beauty. * Much more then males are, in most cultures.

2. They tend to primp and always look in the mirror to see how they look.

3. A selfie is a new technology extension of the old primping in the mirror.
well best looking women get the best, richest, men =better odds of survival for themselves and offsprings so... it s pretty obvious why they focus on beauty.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2015, 09:08:14 AM »
wonder if all these people will still take pictures when they re in their 40s and 50s.

In order to artificially boost your ego and well being you whore for attention, problem is just like with all addictions, at some point it doesnt work anymore.

It will stransition to something else (or if you are someone like R.RObinson - you will enjoy that at 70 and make bussiness off it). It's just life ffs, beautiful people are enjoying their beauty (while it lasts), or fame, or wealth, no need to take everything as some kind of psychotic experiment/analysis.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 25, 2015, 09:40:38 AM »
You guys are concentrating on wrong things in life.

Who cares? Just let people do what they please, it doesn't really harm anyone. Some use it for bussiness, some for an ego boost, no biggie.

This is true, but its disconcerting and odd behavior. I have a good friend who does it often and hes a guy but hes in the semi-entertainment biz so its some form of self promotion i guess. The mouth open wide selfie is so douchey and he does this all the time. He is also 30 yrs old

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #34 on: March 25, 2015, 09:52:33 AM »
This is true, but its disconcerting and odd behavior. I have a good friend who does it often and hes a guy but hes in the semi-entertainment biz so its some form of self promotion i guess. The mouth open wide selfie is so douchey and he does this all the time. He is also 30 yrs old

Depends on how good he looks. If I had model looks - I'd be selfieing at 50 and getting a kick out of it (like Groink does).

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2015, 10:36:33 AM »
Saw a bunch of beardish bermuda hipsters backstage with a stick like this..  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2015, 10:58:38 AM »
It will stransition to something else (or if you are someone like R.RObinson - you will enjoy that at 70 and make bussiness off it). It's just life ffs, beautiful people are enjoying their beauty (while it lasts), or fame, or wealth, no need to take everything as some kind of psychotic experiment/analysis.

It depends. In all, taking selfies has no bad implications for society. However, fear the day when people get so self-absorbed in their own ways, that they fail to see anything beyond themselves. And that is the way society is going. Has it always been like this? Yes, to a certain degree, but times have definitely changed with the advent of technology. As I stated, I don't think taking selfies will have any negative societal implications, however it does represent a low-level of narcissism, which if taken to extremes, may affect society as a whole. I hope I do not live to see the day that that happens.
X

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2015, 11:13:38 AM »
It depends. In all, taking selfies has no bad implications for society. However, fear the day when people get so self-absorbed in their own ways, that they fail to see anything beyond themselves. And that is the way society is going. Has it always been like this? Yes, to a certain degree, but times have definitely changed with the advent of technology. As I stated, I don't think taking selfies will have any negative societal implications, however it does represent a low-level of narcissism, which if taken to extremes, may affect society as a whole. I hope I do not live to see the day that that happens.

Solid post

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2015, 11:34:38 AM »
So Bradi's been posting a lot of hot whores taking selfies in the Random pics thread.  Despite how hot something about the selfie screams that these bitches have some mental issues.  Their infatuation with taking photos of themselves just tells you there's a little bit of psycho hiding under that smooth tanned skin.

not really .... while is really annoying ...

Is the norm on today's "social media",  The least photogenic freak in the planet is taking selfies  left and right and getting tons of attention/compliments and "likes"

Is an gigantic  ego booster that does not cost you a penny,

Maybe in years to come people will feel embarrassed to look back at those pics ...but now is just cool cause everybody is doing it .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2015, 11:45:12 AM »
X

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:22 AM »
One time a gf showed me on her phone the selfies she doesn't post on facebook and I was telling her to show me more pictures as she seems interested by her pictures/beauty. After that she told me she has + 1000 pictures and this taken only in a short period for like 3 months hahaha Some pictures looked the same.  ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2015, 12:05:48 PM »
Has the potential to be one of the greatest pics every posted on getbig.

1. find the polaroid cock pic

2. take a selfie of you beside the cock pic, placing the cock pic over your real Johnson.

a cock selfie of an old cock selfie....epic.

Is this supposed to be funny? ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2015, 12:08:02 PM »

Ask booty  :D ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2015, 01:18:56 PM »
not really .... while is really annoying ...

Is the norm on today's "social media",  The least photogenic freak in the planet is taking selfies  left and right and getting tons of attention/compliments and "likes"

Is an gigantic  ego booster that does not cost you a penny,

Maybe in years to come people will feel embarrassed to look back at those pics ...but now is just cool cause everybody is doing it .

WoooSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sounds like people who post too much on getbig and use some goofy catch phrase  ;)

woooosssssssshhhhhhhh

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2015, 01:19:10 PM »
I try.  ;D

Seems like that Dominos pizza is digesting very well ;D

Carlton G. Long

« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2015, 07:59:52 PM »
A lot of aging, desperate women overdo selfies.

Antonio fella

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2015, 08:44:38 PM »
Why not tell her that you are behind her and you don't want to be a part of her selfie? This is what made them go out of control, no one is getting them on check the fucking bitches. Their parents doesn't tell them what to do, their friends their teachers doesn't criticize them and you too. I like to put them on their places. I think she did a selfie without giving a fuck if you are behind her because she used to. If you told her the next time she won't repeat it.

One time I was taking a ticket for the tramway and waiting in line. 4 bitches came from nowhere wanted to take the ticket before me because they were in hurry  ::) I made them ashamed of their fucking asses by telling them to be in line. Selfies bitches. I mock them when they take selfies, one time a girl near the beach was taking a picture of her "bestie" in a ridicule pose so I went near her and made the same ridicule pose. Girl will not try to do the same pose again  ;D

Outed!
!

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2015, 01:29:03 AM »
Kwon bomb: to post multiple pictures of thick / fat / obese women with huge tits / asses in a getbig thread

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2015, 03:25:49 AM »

Fakechestguy

« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2015, 04:49:24 AM »
Taken today

You look like you are on Meds.