Author Topic: Selfie = a little bit of crazy??  (Read 15428 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Selfie = a little bit of crazy??
« on: November 06, 2014, 12:33:22 PM »
So Bradi's been posting a lot of hot whores taking selfies in the Random pics thread.  Despite how hot something about the selfie screams that these bitches have some mental issues.  Their infatuation with taking photos of themselves just tells you there's a little bit of psycho hiding under that smooth tanned skin.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: Selfie = a little bit of crazy??
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 12:34:46 PM »
So Bradi's been posting a lot of hot whores taking selfies in the Random pics thread.  Despite how hot something about the selfie screams that these bitches have some mental issues.  Their infatuation with taking photos of themselves just tells you there's a little bit of psycho hiding under that smooth tanned skin.

Its a double edged sword

If they take selfies and look good they're insecure about their looks and a bit bonkers and needy

If they don't take photos of themselves they are insecure about their appearance and probably mental and clingy..

Just lift and look at men in thongs instead

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 12:34:54 PM »
So Bradi's been posting a lot of hot whores taking selfies in the Random pics thread.  Despite how hot something about the selfie screams that these bitches have some mental issues.  Their infatuation with taking photos of themselves just tells you there's a little bit of psycho hiding under that smooth tanned skin.

Same with bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Most likely a severe mental health issue, including narcissism and self-indulgence.
X

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 01:06:42 PM »
Same with bodybuilders and fitness enthusiasts. Most likely a severe mental health issue, including narcissism and self-indulgence.

Spoken for truth ^^^^^
The bottom line is that unless you fell off the running machine with pictures i aint the least bit interested in your shitty workout on social media...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 04:42:00 PM »
Totally, the selfie thing is pretty odd behavior however you look at it. I still dont fully understand it.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2014, 05:57:27 PM »
Most women ARE crazy though.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2014, 06:04:44 PM »
Have a mate who is 20 (member here) and all he does is send me selfies. Also selfies of him with naked women etc. He shamelessly shows them to me, my gf and everyone. I don't get it. Same way I don't get people going to a concert or live sports and just recording everything on phone or tablet. Enjoy the moment for fuck sake. Noone (including you) will ever watch it, just enjoy it and if you havea  great story tell it later.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2014, 07:55:35 PM »
Same way I don't get people going to a concert or live sports and just recording everything on phone or tablet. Enjoy the moment for fuck sake. Noone (including you) will ever watch it, just enjoy it and if you havea  great story tell it later.

AMEN. people pay big bucks to see beyonce (or any peformer) peform and decide to look at her through the iphone instead of watching her live.

Same goes for weddings, dumb fucks film the bride walking down the aisle, i guarantee that shit gets no views later.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2014, 08:18:49 PM »
Jason Huh is a prime example of the selfie fool.
?

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 04:15:55 AM »
The whole whole taking pictures at every gathering pisses me off to the point where I refuse to pose for the picture. I know full well that no one will ever look at it again, so why am I going to spend my evening getting time trolled for 20 pictures during the evening?

It caused some arguments when I first deployed this approach, but now other people are deploying it, as they see that if you allow this to continue, all the picture taking adds up to a lot of time / inconvenience for zero return.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 04:26:54 AM »
There's def something wrong with their minds, but I don't mind in her case...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 05:27:44 AM »
I thing selfies is the ultimate state of self isolation people live now. People don't have one friend that could take their pic, they have to do it themselves.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 05:30:05 AM »
I thing selfies is the ultimate state of self isolation people live now. People don't have one friend that could take their pic, they have to do it themselves.

Or, because they constantly have a camera on them, they take some pics of themselves.
Y

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 05:33:18 AM »

If this theory is valid, then I would love to fix Michelle Lewin's problem.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 08:54:11 AM »
Or, because they constantly have a camera on them, they take some pics of themselves.

Yes but... why take so many pictures? Are they in loved with themselves? It seems like attention whoring to me, but to each his own right?

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 08:58:54 AM »
If u get like 500 fucking followers I guess it boost the ego a little bit and motivate u to continue! Like a competition, how many likes can I get today, how many followers...I mean! A couple of hundreds of thousand followers is pretty damn much! U are pretty much a celeb in a small circle!

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 09:46:07 AM »
best selfie ever.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2015, 12:39:59 AM »

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2015, 12:45:22 AM »

Good point. The ratio of contact humans have now with other humans via digital devices vs how much in person contact humans have with others has reached extreme levels.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2015, 01:13:02 AM »
We can't win.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2015, 06:28:00 AM »
I stood 3 feet away on this long escalator ride with this mid 20s chick, who looked like a biz traveler. Im standing 2 steps back from her so im higher up and looking down. Its just us on this escalator. She proceeds to take and retake selfies of her face, with a total disregard that i am staring at her. Infact, it was like she didnt even notice me standing there. She was either totally wrapped up in her own world/life that it didnt even cross her mind a guy two feet away was staring at her smilig as she did this shit,
Or she knew i was there and didnt give two shits a stranger was watching her carry on with this behavior. I mean there is a serious social experiment/philosphy to be uncovered by this shit. Its hard to imagine. Im only a few years older than this chick and id be totally embarrased if someone caught me doing that.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2015, 06:29:39 AM »
best selfie ever.

when was that taken at 'an alcoholic bald convention'

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2015, 06:41:28 AM »
My wife has a friend who puts pictures of her xrays on her Facebook before she had some kind of surgery she is completely fucked in the head any attention she can get. She can't eat gluten or she has stomach problems so she's always posting about her "disease" I don't care to be around idiots like that. She constantly takes selfies.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2015, 06:49:50 AM »
I stood 3 feet away on this long escalator ride with this mid 20s chick, who looked like a biz traveler. Im standing 2 steps back from her so im higher up and looking down. Its just us on this escalator. She proceeds to take and retake selfies of her face, with a total disregard that i am staring at her. Infact, it was like she didnt even notice me standing there. She was either totally wrapped up in her own world/life that it didnt even cross her mind a guy two feet away was staring at her smilig as she did this shit,
Or she knew i was there and didnt give two shits a stranger was watching her carry on with this behavior. I mean there is a serious social experiment/philosphy to be uncovered by this shit. Its hard to imagine. Im only a few years older than this chick and id be totally embarrased if someone caught me doing that.
Why not tell her that you are behind her and you don't want to be a part of her selfie? This is what made them go out of control, no one is getting them on check the fucking bitches. Their parents doesn't tell them what to do, their friends their teachers doesn't criticize them and you too. I like to put them on their places. I think she did a selfie without giving a fuck if you are behind her because she used to. If you told her the next time she won't repeat it.

One time I was taking a ticket for the tramway and waiting in line. 4 bitches came from nowhere wanted to take the ticket before me because they were in hurry  ::) I made them ashamed of their fucking asses by telling them to be in line. Selfies bitches. I mock them when they take selfies, one time a girl near the beach was taking a picture of her "bestie" in a ridicule pose so I went near her and made the same ridicule pose. Girl will not try to do the same pose again  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2015, 07:03:18 AM »
At large, its a societal thing. Its not really individual self-indulgence. Its a product of a mentally ill society, a sort of collectivistic mental illness, where people feel the need to capture everything on their cell phone.
X