Author Topic: Deca and winny is it dry?  (Read 1704 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Deca and winny is it dry?
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2024, 03:19:30 PM »
What I don't understand lol being lean does not count when you are 160lbs having a 28 inch waist does not count when you have no abs and 15 inch arms.

Do you really think you are on my level? I am feeling pretty lean today.  Can you throw up a front double for comparison?

I'm leaner and drier than you

Yep you'd have to lose 15-20 to be truly stage ready just ask jo and ro

And I already said a gazillion times I'm ok weighing 160-165

I don't have any need or desire to weigh more I just do not care bout being big, it's others like you who try to pin that shit upon me

I do not have genetics for size and that is fine by me I really don't care and I accept it fully no problems

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2024, 05:26:28 PM »
I'm leaner and drier than you

Yep you'd have to lose 15-20 to be truly stage ready just ask jo and ro

And I already said a gazillion times I'm ok weighing 160-165

I don't have any need or desire to weigh more I just do not care bout being big, it's others like you who try to pin that shit upon me

I do not have genetics for size and that is fine by me I really don't care and I accept it fully no problems

That is your front double????? I am just as lean as you right now and 50lbs plus heavier dumbass? Ask Jo or Ro? Here is an idea put up your front double and let’s ask the board? How are you taking gear to be 160lbs your midsection just looks depleted you have no ab development at all. Do you think you  are stage ready?? I am leaner than I was when I won on stage someplace you will never go much less win because you are 160lbs with 15 inch arms. But keep telling me what I dont understand about your superior development lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2024, 05:39:46 PM »
How about a side chest can we see that one? Or just zoomed in shots of shriveled stomach? Like you want to talk shit post up your side chest this is mine today do I not look lean enough?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2024, 05:41:59 PM »
You and Joe are always talking About your triceps claiming I don’t Have a tricep right I am fat with no triceps? Let’s see your side tricep without a shirt?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2024, 05:49:53 PM »

Board
Why do you take so many pics what is wrong with you?

Also the Board
You need to practice your posing if you want to go to Nationals

Which is it????

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2024, 05:51:20 PM »
Board
Why do you take so many pics what is wrong with you?

Also the Board
You need to practice your posing if you want to go to Nationals

Which is it????

You look flat.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 02, 2024, 05:52:49 PM »
You look flat.

I have been low carb for about a week but yeah this is what 210ish looks like the weight class is 209. I could try to carb up after weigh ins but overdid that last time. Really would like a year to train and get fat but feel like I could try classic this summer at the end and then try to bulk back to 225 heavyweight for next summer

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #57 on: June 02, 2024, 05:56:11 PM »
I have been low carb for about a week but yeah this is what 210ish looks like the weight class is 209. I could try to carb up after weigh ins but overdid that last time. Really would like a year to train and get fat but feel like I could try classic this summer at the end and then try to bulk back to 225 heavyweight for next summer

When is the summer comp?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: June 02, 2024, 06:40:51 PM »
Sept is Armed Forces Nationals that is what I am maybe thinking

But I would like to know which mandatory DJ seems to think he is winning vs me since he feels he is contest ready and I am 15-20lbs off because what he shared doesn't look like any kind of mandatory in any division

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: June 02, 2024, 08:40:20 PM »
Dj's ab shot there, I just don't see the crisp definition. I haven't seen it in any pics. Around 8 percent sure but not shreded. At 160lbs how can a guy around 5 ft 10 on gear not be ripped ? Just pump some light weights if you just want to be ripped.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2024, 09:37:10 PM »

the dash of downs is evident in this shot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 02, 2024, 09:38:53 PM »

you claim its impossible for you to get fat yet you have a lard ass onstage or was it your underpants bunching up around your shredded glutes?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: Today at 02:54:49 AM »
I can’t believe you people are still trying to claim I am fat

Those pics were mid day this is right now. I am 20lbs overweight??? I am not dry and lean?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: Today at 03:14:50 AM »
I can’t believe you people are still trying to claim I am fat

Those pics were mid day this is right now. I am 20lbs overweight??? I am not dry and lean?
20lb over stage weight, yes, yes you are.
You looked like that in your pre-contest selfies and we all know what you looked like onstage.

Stop being fucking delusional about how conditioned you are.

your fat fucking face is 4lb over

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: Today at 03:21:14 AM »
20lb over stage weight, yes, yes you are.
You looked like that in your pre-contest selfies and we all know what you looked like onstage.

Stop being fucking delusional about how conditioned you are.

your fat fucking face is 4lb over

I am about 10lbs lighter than my evening show stage weight this morning. Pretending I am not diced just proves you are a hater. I am absolutely in better condition than when I won on stage right now. Also again I looked good on stage. I am not the one timing the pics luckily the judges see you moving and fully flexed not just a couple mistimed still pics.

But the Cup is in the past I already won that show. I am concerned with my condition now and my next show. Nationals are in Sept I plan to come in about 10lbs lighter than the Cup. Aka what I weigh right fucking now. I was 208lbs this am. The weight class is 209lbs. I just need to not pig out after prejudging and drop water the night before instead of loading it with my carbs easy fix. I am right where I need to be 3 months out.

Calling me fat is just nonsense and you know it. You are mad because after your show you went right back to being 230lbs of soft shit and I am more diced than ever

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: Today at 03:27:02 AM »
I am about 10lbs lighter than my evening show stage weight this morning. Pretending I am not diced just proves you are a hater. I am absolutely in better condition than when I won on stage right now. Also again I looked good on stage. I am not the one timing the pics luckily the judges see you moving and fully flexed not just a couple mistimed still pics.

But the Cup is in the past I already won that show. I am concerned with my condition now and my next show. Nationals are in Sept I plan to come in about 10lbs lighter than the Cup. Aka what I weigh right fucking now. I was 208lbs this am. The weight class is 209lbs. I just need to not pig out after prejudging and drop water the night before instead of loading it with my carbs easy fix. I am right where I need to be 3 months out.
and this is why you will never be stage ready in the sense that everyone else interprets it.

You wont listen and you think you are always right.

You dont even diet properly you fucking idiot

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: Today at 03:38:13 AM »
and this is why you will never be stage ready in the sense that everyone else interprets it.

You wont listen and you think you are always right.

You dont even diet properly you fucking idiot

I am stage ready right this moment. I would win a state level show right now. I would place well at nationals in my class right now. However yeah I plan to cut up a little bit more if I decide to go this year. I want to win but again have to move between now and then so will see how it goes.