Author Topic: NFL - Trump - Kneeling - Discussion  (Read 70099 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: NFL - Get that son of a bitch off the field! - Trump on NFL
« Reply #275 on: September 27, 2017, 09:45:46 PM »
I have none. What matter does it make? I'm not allowed to defend my country in other ways, support our military and respect our flag because I didn't serve? My father, grandfather and grandfather served. Is there a problem?

I did 10 years.. and I respect the opinion on subjects related to patriotism from those who served even if it contradicts mine. They earned that right by putting their life on the line. when I hear opinions about country and respect from people who never served, it is more an annoyance like a mosquito around the ear than anything else. They should tread lightly, but they typically don't. They are usually the loudest, even though that right to speak was paid for by those who did serve

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #276 on: September 27, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »
I did 10 years.. and I respect the opinion on subjects related to patriotism from those who served even if it contradicts mine. They earned that right by putting their life on the line. when I hear opinions about country and respect from people who never served, it is more an annoyance like a mosquito around the ear than anything else. They should tread lightly, but they typically don't. They are usually the loudest, even though that right to speak was paid for by those who did serve

This being said. Are you on the side of them kneeling or standing. The kneeling part comes from the left screaming racial equality. IMO, this is BS. They do it during the anthem. Villanueva stood for the flag because he served. I respect your service 100000% but because you served shouldn't dismiss my views.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: September 27, 2017, 10:16:38 PM »
This being said. Are you on the side of them kneeling or standing. The kneeling part comes from the left screaming racial equality. IMO, this is BS. They do it during the anthem. Villanueva stood for the flag because he served. I respect your service 100000% but because you served shouldn't dismiss my views.

As a cop from a major city.. and being privy to statistics and news media I feel the cops and the courts have dropped the ball in some cases. Enough to bolster their claim of inequality. I don't agree with the percentage, but I acknowledge there is room for improvement. I fought for my county, but I also believe strongly in the constitution and 1st amendment rights. It's not contingent on whether  I agree with their views or not. I'd much rather they peacefully protest than riot in the streets. Now the player that was making a show of stretching during the anthem, pure disrespect. Those quietly taking a knee? I think our country is strong enough to withstand a little kneeling during the anthem. I've protected the KKK  while they  spewed horrific rhetoric. I've protected Black Lives Matter while they insulted me and my co-workers. I look at the big picture. What makes America great in my opinion, is the ability to voice an unpopular view

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: September 27, 2017, 10:18:45 PM »
 You want to talk about dishonoring a country, look no farther than someone who avoided military service using a bone spur as a reason yet could play baseball, telling a Vietnam prisoner of war he's a loser because he got caught, That to me, is the epitome of unpatriotic behavior

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: September 27, 2017, 10:25:42 PM »
What makes America great in my opinion, is the ability to voice an unpopular view

NOT during working hours..

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: September 27, 2017, 10:27:22 PM »

NOT during working hours..

up to the boss on that one. Apparently the NFL and owners are ok with it

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: September 27, 2017, 10:28:48 PM »
If the NFL banned protesting tomorrow, I would support their right as employers to do so

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: September 27, 2017, 10:32:53 PM »
MD getting political    :D  ;)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 27, 2017, 10:33:20 PM »
““That’s their choice [not to watch],” cornerback Logan Ryan said. “That’s the beauty of this country. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone’s opinion is equal. So right, wrong or indifferent, that’s the beauty of this country — that everyone should have equal rights and equal opinions on what they want. If they don’t want to watch, that’s their choice. That’s perfect.”

who can argue with that?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #285 on: September 27, 2017, 10:34:57 PM »
up to the boss on that one. Apparently the NFL and owners are ok with it

They won't be after they start seeing their investments take a plunge

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #286 on: September 27, 2017, 10:36:58 PM »
““That’s their choice [not to watch],” cornerback Logan Ryan said. “That’s the beauty of this country. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and everyone’s opinion is equal. So right, wrong or indifferent, that’s the beauty of this country — that everyone should have equal rights and equal opinions on what they want. If they don’t want to watch, that’s their choice. That’s perfect.”

who can argue with that?

Absolutely correct, they are entitled to their own opinion but when it affects employers bottom league wide, I guarantee it will end quick.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #287 on: September 27, 2017, 10:40:37 PM »
Absolutely correct, they are entitled to their own opinion but when it affects employers bottom league wide, I guarantee it will end quick.

And that's ok. I'm actually surprised they let it go this long

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2017, 10:42:08 PM »

Typo, I meant to say bottom line

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: September 27, 2017, 10:43:40 PM »
Typo, I meant to say bottom line
I'm fluent in Coach

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #290 on: September 27, 2017, 10:46:30 PM »
I've mentioned this earlier in the thread. It doesn't make sense why anyone who dislikes blacks would care much for sports which are over 70% black. Also, it shouldn't come to any surprise why those black athletes would eventually show an interest towards ethnocentric causes.
This is why when Kaepernick refused to stand, everyone should have just ignored him and continued like normal. Instead, you had simpletons like Coach who turned it into a major issue and by doing so, has escalated the problem and expanded the "protest".

Maybe instead of ignoring him, fans should have jumped him and beat him senseless? ???
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 27, 2017, 10:52:06 PM »
Yes, because all of those people that have jobs BECAUSE of the NFL don't need them anymore ::)

Fuck off Coach, the NFL shouldn't put up with this anti American shit. Why are you acting like a Communist POS?
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 27, 2017, 10:54:24 PM »
The left has even got to Coach, how fucking disappointing.

Never in a million years did I think we would catch him supporting such an anti American business :( :(
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: September 27, 2017, 10:55:12 PM »
It's a non Issue, the NFL isn't going away but if ratings keep dropping they will clean house and run the leftist cowards off.
S

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #295 on: September 27, 2017, 11:04:48 PM »
The left has even got to Coach, how fucking disappointing.

Never in a million years did I think we would catch him supporting such an anti American business :( :(

I'm supporting the local businesses that depend on the those stadiums to be filled. The only NFL games I watched were the ones that my guys played in.

Ted SuperSet

• Getbig IV
  • America first!
Re: "Get that son of a bitch off the field!" Trump on NFL
« Reply #296 on: September 27, 2017, 11:10:59 PM »
What does that video have to do with POTUS?

Are YOU  KWON, questioning the relevance of posted videos? Pot / Kettle of peas!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #297 on: September 27, 2017, 11:18:24 PM »
Legend Football League responds

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #298 on: September 28, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »
Q

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #299 on: September 28, 2017, 04:37:36 AM »

It's a unionized league that is 75% black. If the players walk the owners are really going to lose a lot of money. The owners are first and foremost businessmen. They're going to do what's in the best interest of their bank accounts.

Regarding the so-called injustices, The African-American community got what it wanted in Chicago. Police stops and enforcement decreased dramatically and as a result crime skyrocketed. Personally, I don't give a shit if these guys kneel or not but spare me the bullshit about police injustices when your demographic has the highest criminality rate on the face of the earth.

Chicago Police Street Stops Decrease Dramatically Amid Sinking Morale

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160113/loop/chicago-police-street-stops-decrease-dramatically-amid-sinking-morale.amp

Violent weekend leaves 11 dead as city marks 500 homicides - Chicago Tribune

https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-homicides-20170918-story,amp.html