Author Topic: Funny story  (Read 2620 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Funny story
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2022, 01:08:57 PM »
Shizzo…..

Stop.  You are not on Goodrums level of trolling.

If you were in any shape or ever at 175, besides your freshman year of high school, you would have posted the pics.

Nice try.
I wasn't trolling. Went from 245 to 175. I also posted a pic of me at 175, standing next to my blue, 350Z, on Getbig.

I was 29. Not a freshman in high school.  I remember Chaos calling me a twink.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2022, 01:19:53 PM »
2020 "O", Here's my  funny story.

Your study of physics sounds interesting.

Have you had the opportunity to read DANCING WU LI MASTERS?

I consider it to be the 'master read'  regarding the wonders of Quantum Mechanics.

I was once told that it would be an easy read, but after reading it thoroughly 3 times .... I am still somewhat very dumb  ..... but a college physics professor whom I Had the opportunity to discuss QM with  a while back claims that I have a pretty good understanding of the basics of the subject which still remains a mystery among the physics intelligencia.

If you know of any book that can explain it further for a simple mind, please let "us' know.  I am sure that half this board would be interested in the double slit experiment and even alterior universes. (Mr. Champion for example.)

And if you have not read Dancing, etc., I recommend you do so ASAP.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2022, 11:43:03 PM »

And if you have not read Dancing, etc., I recommend you do so ASAP.

I read it in college.

My mechanics Professor recommended it.

It's a decent book even still today.

I'd like to see a more recent and updated version, but the basics haven't changed.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2022, 03:46:23 AM »
also, not stritcly related to quantum physics but Einstein's theories of relativity are suprisingly accessible for the layperson.  his book is 200 pages and uses simple analogies to lay out his thought process.  Very interesting read