Author Topic: Told Woman at Work How I Felt About Her  (Read 23535 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Told Woman at Work How I Felt About Her
« Reply #125 on: August 04, 2013, 06:24:23 PM »
haha!!!  There's another post somewhere talking about his love and admiration for the black cock, honestly... I lol'd

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #126 on: August 04, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
i bet you were all insecure and excited before approaching her, you have daydreamed about how the 2 of you spend romantic time together, then tried to "go for it" with sweaty fingers and increased heat beat frequency.

you thought, since you know you havent the looks, you will try to handle the matter with "charme" and "personality"

and she basically spat in your face

hahahahaha, epic, unseen-before beta male ;D

what made you think she wanted anything to do with you?

did she stare at someone who stood behind you and you were just hhappening to be in the way of her sight?

or was it pure unaldulterated fantasy of yours?

however, i find getting rejected to be very valueable lessons, but in my case the women do so bc theyre afraid id cheat on them 10 times within the first week

lmfao  ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: August 04, 2013, 09:14:02 PM »
he most likely wanted this co worker only for cuckold purposes and to slupd black semen from her anus, i can see it now. :-X :-X :-X

Odd....I thought all semen was white or whitish.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #128 on: August 04, 2013, 09:27:41 PM »
haha that whole ost is lmfao, i can see now, the hammer never forgot ;D

forgive your enemies but dont forget their names :D

he most likely wanted this co worker only for cuckold purposes and to slupd black semen from her anus, i can see it now. :-X :-X :-X

lol

Slurp slurp  :P

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #129 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:55 AM »
haha that whole ost is lmfao, i can see now, the hammer never forgot ;D

forgive your enemies but dont forget their names :D

cuckold!  LMFAO!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #130 on: August 05, 2013, 03:09:54 AM »
''Told Woman at Work How I Felt About Her''

hmm, it depšends on what kind of a woman you're dealing with...

i did this to a girl that was going to my gym, i got totally infatuated with her, barely spoke to her and after a year or so i told her how i felt about her, trust me, it was a teenage-like crush, ok fast forward, she was completely surprised and never exspected something like that since i'd never shown interest in her, no eye contacts  bla bla, well she was in a relationship anyway and of course turned me down, i was very sad about the whole thing, but pretended cool about it, we talked more often in the gym from that time on, general stuff mostly, never approached her, never mentioned my crush on her again, we never talked about it...well about 6 months later she asked me out and the rest is history, we never ended up together but we were fooling around for quite some time, there was so much lust between us that i can not even describe...she was the hottest most beautiful girl i ever met in my life

i'm saying that it may not be over for u yet, just let it go and pretend it never happened, be cool about it, don't be rude to her or anything like that,you never know...you planted the seed 

this is a great story....but that doesnt mean every guy needs to go around trying it. telling a girl how you feel about her who you dont even fucking know is creepy as fuck
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #131 on: August 05, 2013, 05:03:47 AM »
OP should just act like it never happened.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #132 on: August 05, 2013, 06:11:43 AM »
OP should just act like it never happened.

He keeps silent after the overwhelming feedback, typical female behavior...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 05, 2013, 06:23:46 AM »
this is a great story....but that doesnt mean every guy needs to go around trying it. telling a girl how you feel about her who you dont even fucking know is creepy as fuck

great and not so great, never ever would i mess with another man's woman again, it's just too fucking stressful , haha, i totally get you on the ''telling her how you feel'' part, it's creepy yes when i look back now and embarrassing as hell, but hey that was back then and we learn as we go :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: August 05, 2013, 12:09:27 PM »
I would always prefer showing a woman how I feel about her by removing trousers and letting nature take its course.

Conversation is so unclear and can be misunderstood.  Putting down your smart phone long enough to present your penis to her is clear as day.