Author Topic: Bob Chick - Five Weeks out Pic  (Read 113568 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Five weeks out- Bob Chick
« Reply #150 on: March 14, 2006, 11:02:17 PM »
...if "making a living" is posting on message boards 12-15 hours a day, and selling cheap-ass websites for $300 a crack...then all the power to you.

Ever consider that if you actually took the time to get a real job and quit wasting your time making foolish comments, you might make more than the $30K your pulling in?

seriously kid....

Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.  And I come from zero family money.

You do chump cameos in anything you can get.  You have zero power as athlete's rep.  You continually mislead and insult fans.  Your window is almost closed in a poor sport where you never did well.

Put up your numbers, or shut up.  How old are you, what did you pull in last year?  You wanna insult my means of income- but I help people make money, and I'm very good at it, and I can do this for the next 50 years.  Your competitive window will be gone in two years.  And you'll become just another personal trainer earning 34k counting reps for the elderly who smell funny.

And the worst part is, you'd trade places in a minute with a "kid" like me, who can outsmart and infuriate you on a whim, like I did tonight.

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #151 on: March 14, 2006, 11:03:24 PM »
I have total respect for Chick ( I get more every time I listen to the radio show) and Vince. Both great bodybuilders.

Bob's pretty smart does he know something about Vince that we don't?

The Beef

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #152 on: March 14, 2006, 11:07:52 PM »
Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.  And I come from zero family money.

You do chump cameos in anything you can get.  You have zero power as athlete's rep.  You continually mislead and insult fans.  Your window is almost closed in a poor sport where you never did well.

Put up your numbers, or shut up.  How old are you, what did you pull in last year?  You wanna insult my means of income- but I help people make money, and I'm very good at it, and I can do this for the next 50 years.  Your competitive window will be gone in two years.  And you'll become just another personal trainer earning 34k counting reps for the elderly who smell funny.

And the worst part is, you'd trade places in a minute with a "kid" like me, who can outsmart and infuriate you on a whim, like I did tonight.
Pwned!
BigNationRadio.com

GMCtrk

« Reply #153 on: March 14, 2006, 11:10:02 PM »
Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.  And I come from zero family money.

You do chump cameos in anything you can get.  You have zero power as athlete's rep.  You continually mislead and insult fans.  Your window is almost closed in a poor sport where you never did well.

Put up your numbers, or shut up.  How old are you, what did you pull in last year?  You wanna insult my means of income- but I help people make money, and I'm very good at it, and I can do this for the next 50 years.  Your competitive window will be gone in two years.  And you'll become just another personal trainer earning 34k counting reps for the elderly who smell funny.

LOOLLLZZZ

WorldGym2006

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: March 14, 2006, 11:13:25 PM »
Bob,

With all respect to you 240-Bob is living the BBing lifestyle and following his dream, and while I dont think $$ is everything-he pays the bills with it.

I have total respect for Chick ( I get more every time I listen to the radio show) and Vince. Both great bodybuilders.

Bob's pretty smart does he know something about Vince that we don't?

The Homo

***Yawn***

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #155 on: March 14, 2006, 11:27:26 PM »
Can you fucking idiots ever keep  on topic anytime, ever? Christ, if you want to talk about how Chick looks in some grainy, wash-out lighted, no-tan pictures than great, have at it. But, every single god-damn time personal BS gets brought into it. "I make 100k a year, and you make 35k a year you homo!" blah blah blah. And why the hate for Chick again? I love it when he tells members to "play in traffic" or "take their own life" it's hilarious because you deserve it most of the time 240. Or the homo- bleeding heart overreactions to Chick using the word "retarded". And anyways, this is a public anyonoumus(spelling?) forum, how in gods Earth can anyone believe anything that anyone says about shit on this board? Seriously though, Bob looks like shit in that picture....honestly..... bon appetite on that DNP-Clen salad you will be eating! Liquid T3 sauce will help "spice it up". That's going to be one giant casket.....

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #156 on: March 14, 2006, 11:28:32 PM »
Bob,

I'm not sure I know too many people getting their MBA who don't work full time, usually for career advancement. :'(  Come on 240, now you're just getting low, this post was almost as pathetic as that "damaged self-esteem" case doctor, nicorealez or whatever his name is ???

and you're a longhorn fan ::)................... :o
just not good enough

Tap Out

• Getbig II
« Reply #157 on: March 14, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »
Bob,

pwn3d x 100

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #158 on: March 14, 2006, 11:33:15 PM »
Dude

240 what is your deal.  You seem to enjoy getting into internet arguments with Pro's and others, and go out of your way to find faults.  When is the last time you said something positive about any BB.

If your so certain Bob is gonna lose, but 100 to his 10 he is not gonna win.  After all, whats 100 when you make 60K sitting in your computer room all day.

Stick to being creative and funny, once you go overly negative and personal it gets out of hand sometimes. In my opinion.
Valhalla awaits.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: March 14, 2006, 11:34:47 PM »
Btw, now you are bragging about your personal life.  What college did you go to and where did you get your MBA?
Valhalla awaits.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: March 14, 2006, 11:38:24 PM »
Nice, and the gauntlet is thrown down. All this talk 240, but really, not much evidence to back your claims up. As of this point, no-one here believes a word you say, but you still like stirring up shit and talking down to the Pro's that frequent this site. Entertaining...maybe. Annoying....definitely.
  I think it is pretty cool that we, the board members, can have some in depth conversations with BB Pro's and amatures on this site. I guess you just like trying to prove yourself better than they.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #161 on: March 14, 2006, 11:43:49 PM »
Btw, now you are bragging about your personal life.  What college did you go to and where did you get your MBA?
Phoenix Online University...what's it to you?

Special "UCSB was my 2nd Choice" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

what.

• Getbig III
  • Commercialized-ass bitch
« Reply #162 on: March 14, 2006, 11:48:22 PM »
240, what did Bob ever do to deserve you starting a thread for the purpose of mocking him?
Newbies: Goatboy smells

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: March 14, 2006, 11:51:15 PM »
hahaha, yea maybe you and 240 had a "class" together
Valhalla awaits.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #164 on: March 14, 2006, 11:52:31 PM »
Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.  And I come from zero family money.

You do chump cameos in anything you can get.  You have zero power as athlete's rep.  You continually mislead and insult fans.  Your window is almost closed in a poor sport where you never did well.

Put up your numbers, or shut up.  How old are you, what did you pull in last year?  You wanna insult my means of income- but I help people make money, and I'm very good at it, and I can do this for the next 50 years.  Your competitive window will be gone in two years.  And you'll become just another personal trainer earning 34k counting reps for the elderly who smell funny.

Put up MY numbers...LOLOL. Look son, lets just say I made more than 5x what you made. hell, I made more than 60K just with commercials/ movie stuff. It doesn't matter when my "competitive window" closes, kid...In case you didn't notice...I don't make my living from contest winnings, I make it from being a spokesman for companies in the BB field.

Speaking of Vince Taylor, last I checked, he was still pulling a pretty good paycheck doing the same at the ripe old age of 50.

Don't flatter yourself...you're in fantasyland if you think you get to me, or if you think I (or anyone else here) would trade places with you. You're obsessed with being on this board, as your 3,000 post count since your meltdown would indicate. You're a wanne-be, and If you do have a wife and kid...I feel sorry for them.

Don't sell yourself short, son...you're a tremendous slouch.

LOO-HOO--SER-HER!

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: March 14, 2006, 11:54:10 PM »
Owned, plane and simple.

and nice reference to Caddyshack.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #166 on: March 15, 2006, 12:44:53 AM »
Pwned!

I agree with Special ED
Owned!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Robbie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: March 15, 2006, 03:15:27 AM »
For someone with an MBA, I'm suprised that you got the odds mixed up 240. What Chick stated earlier seemed straight forward to most people here.

Now put your money where your mouth is. You seem so confident that Chick's off, should be easy money.

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #168 on: March 15, 2006, 03:24:19 AM »
Does chik really think he can stand against The Taylor with his chicken-legs?
young niggah greedy

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #169 on: March 15, 2006, 03:32:51 AM »
Bob,

I never wanted to do this to you.  But I declared income of greater than 60k last year, while still attending college full time completing an MBA.  I worked from home, on my own hours.  I did it without breaking the law or risking my long-term health.
A question, since you claim to have nothing but love for Bob Cicharillo:
I have nothing but love for bob chick.

What is it that you have done to Bob Cicharillo?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #170 on: March 15, 2006, 03:43:57 AM »
Week after week, month after month, year after year this board throws up more drama than passions. 

Thanks for the entertainment :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #171 on: March 15, 2006, 03:58:57 AM »
Since you all think I'm so far off, and have no shot against Vince (or whoever)...lets see if anyone is willing to put their money where there mouth is.

I'll take 10-1 odds that I win....every $1 i put up, is matched by $10 of your dollars...real simple.

bet $100-win $10

Money will be sent to Ron here at getbig to insure you're not welchers like" True Adonis"...You guys should have every confidence in betting 100, 200, 500...hell, make it a cool $1,000.....easy money, right?

Come on...I'm double-dog daring you to have some balls and not just be the shit talkers you are.

lol  nice hair bob chick

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #172 on: March 15, 2006, 04:06:16 AM »
For someone with an MBA, I'm suprised that you got the odds mixed up 240. What Chick stated earlier seemed straight forward to most people here.

Now put your money where your mouth is. You seem so confident that Chick's off, should be easy money.

lol  he got the MBA from FSU doz that tell ya somethin?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #173 on: March 15, 2006, 04:15:12 AM »
lol  he got the MBA from FSU doz that tell ya somethin?

No. I'm from Sweden. Of course I know about the differing qualities of schools in the US, but where would you put FSU on a scale if "1" is Compton junior high and "100" is Ivy League?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

monster triceps

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • RIP slobby :(
« Reply #174 on: March 15, 2006, 04:19:50 AM »
Any US school is still shittier than Scandinavian schools...
young niggah greedy