Author Topic: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier  (Read 40302 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Re: Gotta Love American PitBull Terrier
« Reply #325 on: March 12, 2012, 10:35:21 AM »
You better run bitch we're coming for your soul this time. No games.
We're fucken coming bitch. I got a whole crate of them. Blood thirsty. Ready to ravage your whole town. They feast on little kids souls. We're coming for you!!! Get ready mother fucker.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #326 on: March 12, 2012, 10:37:10 AM »
They can taste blood already yum yum juicy little kids. They love to eat them.

Your worst fucken nightmare!!! Better get ready!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #327 on: March 12, 2012, 10:38:33 AM »
 ::)

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: March 12, 2012, 10:41:12 AM »
I get attacked by my cat when I  trim his nails.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #329 on: March 12, 2012, 10:43:32 AM »
Ekul is a fear monger. He is ruled by fear. Now his life is ruined and he's a fellon. He wants to fight everyone all the time. Real big tough guy.  ::)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #330 on: March 12, 2012, 10:46:01 AM »
Pitbulls if raised correctly are one of the best if not the best breed anyone can own.

newkid1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #331 on: March 12, 2012, 12:10:55 PM »
Let a cane corso loose and its gameover on someone

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #332 on: March 12, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
Let a cane corso loose and its gameover on someone

Cane corsos are true manstoppers.

FormerLeeWarmer

• Getbig I
« Reply #333 on: March 12, 2012, 03:11:33 PM »
Good looking boy! That first pic made my day man, thanks for sharing.

newkid1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: March 12, 2012, 03:26:36 PM »
The corso is a yr old 125lbs a true gentle giant a pic for size comparison

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #335 on: March 12, 2012, 04:31:59 PM »
Ekul is a fear monger. He is ruled by fear. Now his life is ruined and he's a fellon. He wants to fight everyone all the time. Real big tough guy.  ::)

E-kul is a pussy ass homo with girlfriend who's a fat disgusting suckling pig Bitch hog. The only good thing to come from australia is chopper read...

jbflift

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #336 on: March 12, 2012, 05:12:47 PM »
I got 21 stitches from a pitbull.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #337 on: March 13, 2012, 09:40:38 AM »
I needn't provide any evidence of the type of people who own and defend Pitbulls - you just need to look at their posts, any man who advocates child murder even as a joke, is in definite need of a severe beatdown! and from my life experience, any man with an attitude like that has the beat down coming very shortly!  Personally, I cant stand child killers, the thought of them makes my blood boil, and I surely would do away with one without a moments hesitation.  And all Pitts are child killers.

Pitbulls Kill Children and adults regularly, this is a fact! And your ranting and raving and continually trying to push what has been proved to be lies over and over again is truly sickening!  I expect nothing less from Pitbull defenders, they are the lowest scum on the face of the Earth, I am yet to meet a person who actually like Pitbull owners, the only people who seem to like them are other Pitbull Owners.  It seems that the insecure weak men in our society found themselves a Support Group - The Pit Nut Huggers little Man complex Support Group.

HA HA I laugh at your attempts to Intimidate - I have faced Pitbulls, and they make you blokes sound like a bunch of dying old men.  You have the intimidation factor of a Kindergarten Class.  Like I would ever be scared of a man - I know better - men are pathetic and weak and the more frightening they try and appear, the more I internally snicker to myself and repeat in my head "What a fucking LOSER!"

I truly understand why men like you would need such a dog, because even on the Internet, your weakness is evident with every post!  The thing that gets me the most, is that Pit Bull Owners seem unaware that the rest of the community are aware of their deep, and I mean deep insecurities.  They don't seem to realise, the Pitbull is a dead give away.  The funniest thing is when they try to deny they haven't got the dog to boost their fragile ego?  Pidiots will rant all day to prove that their dog isn't an extension of their tiny little weiner!  It's hilarious, to see them stutter and bamboozle their way through an attempt at a semi literate argument!  The lowest people on the Planet are Pitbull Owners.  This is no secret!
V

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #338 on: March 13, 2012, 09:42:44 AM »
HA HA I laugh at your attempts to Intimidate - I have faced Pitbulls, and they make you blokes sound like a bunch of dying old men.  You have the intimidation factor of a Kindergarten Class.  Like I would ever be scared of a man - I know better - men are pathetic and weak and the more frightening they try and appear, the more I internally snicker to myself and repeat in my head "What a fucking LOSER!"

Lol!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: March 13, 2012, 09:51:39 AM »
E-kul is a pussy ass homo with girlfriend who's a fat disgusting suckling pig Bitch hog. The only good thing to come from Australia is chopper read...
Chopper Reid is a Psychopath Murderer who is a renowned Liar, he is a Hated man, and soon to be dead from illness.  is that the person you truly look up to - Man, you either are some bikie jailbird with an IQ of 42 or just trying to appear tough. 

The greatest man to come out of Australia was Julian Assange
V

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #340 on: March 13, 2012, 11:49:01 AM »
I love dogs and ekul is a knob but thre is something in an intact male pit that makes them snap its an animal instict that cant be turned off. Infact Ifanyone here had a bull terrier type dog that was not castrated im sure I ouldmake his attack with just a look and nothing else.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #341 on: March 13, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
I love dogs and ekul is a knob but thre is something in an intact male pit that makes them snap its an animal instict that cant be turned off. Infact Ifanyone here had a bull terrier type dog that was not castrated im sure I ouldmake his attack with just a look and nothing else.

I've never seen a dog snap ever. I've been around so many pitbulls in my life. If you get them from quality lines there shouldn't be any issues. This is an urban myth. The whole lock jaw thing is a myth to.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #342 on: March 14, 2012, 06:29:38 PM »
b

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: March 14, 2012, 07:04:32 PM »
yeah. vicious killers. especially the stray ones.

http://m.examiner.com/inspirational-pets-in-orlando/stray-pit-bull-saves-a-woman-and-child-from-attacker
Agreed, Nothing wrong with Pitbulls! if you hate Children!
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #344 on: March 14, 2012, 07:09:13 PM »
Agreed, Nothing wrong with Pitbulls! if you hate Children!

You're kinda becoming annoying, E-Kunt.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #345 on: March 14, 2012, 07:42:53 PM »
Ya ekul just because your scard to death of pitbulls doesn't mean the rest of us are. You ruined a perfectly good thread with your stupid bullshit 99% of getbiggers in this thread have had nothing but good experinces with them. A lot of us love them. You are the minority here. Pitbulls aren't the only breed that has hurt people. Get over man. It's like saying all black people are bad. You sound borderline unstable/crazy.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: March 14, 2012, 09:19:01 PM »
any dog with an irresponsible owner = disaster

this breed has no chance in hell

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: March 14, 2012, 09:36:40 PM »
You're kinda becoming annoying, E-Kunt.
Oh, the truth is penetrating to the core - The mighty Chaos is reduced to school yard insults!

I am honored - Kunt is a respectable insult from the mighty Chaos!

also proof the meltdown is inevitable.....

jult like a child being killed by "The nanny Killer Dog"
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: March 14, 2012, 09:38:31 PM »
Ya ekul just because your scard to death of pitbulls doesn't mean the rest of us are. You ruined a perfectly good thread with your stupid bullshit 99% of getbiggers in this thread have had nothing but good experinces with them. A lot of us love them. You are the minority here. Pitbulls aren't the only breed that has hurt people. Get over man. It's like saying all black people are bad. You sound borderline unstable/crazy.
Personally, I dont give a flying fuck what you like or don't like - Anyone, and I mean anyone who chooses animal live over human life is a disgusting human being and a traitor to the human race - and if I was running the show, you dont have to have much imagination to know what I would do with a child killer! JMO
V

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: March 14, 2012, 09:43:15 PM »
Oh, the truth is penetrating to the core - The mighty Chaos is reduced to school yard insults!

I am honored - Kunt is a respectable insult from the mighty Chaos!

also proof the meltdown is inevitable.....

jult like a child being killed by "The nanny Killer Dog"
LOL. Seek help twink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!