Author Topic: Why do the majority of Getbiggers prefer fat to obese women?  (Read 8042 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Why do the majority of Getbiggers prefer fat to obese women?
« Reply #100 on: April 11, 2013, 11:05:19 AM »
Sarah Dunlap, you beautifuk fucking angel you...

Gain 30 pounds of fat and marry me!

8)

I'm literally laughing my ass off ...hahahahahahahahaha ;D

Line of the day right here, I'm cying..lmao

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2013, 11:11:16 AM »
I honestly wished to be skinny forever.  I had six pack abs when I was ten years old. (began gymnastics at 5, was naturally adept though... only got put into school because I was doing flips in our yard as a little kid and my mother got sick of saying I "wasn't" in gymnastics, so they put me in)
   I have freaky genetics and post-pubescent I was a blocky built freak looking for something, ANYTHING to do with the muscle I was given. I honestly thought I was given this muscle for a reason and that I should find something to do with it.. That I was given this muscle that would save my life someday.  I knew I would never be skinny and didn't want to walk around like a tough chick, and said to myself "I just want to be pretty,"  So that's when I got into bodybuilding.  I just wanted to tailor my body, and knew no other way to do it, besides making it a competition.  I never wanted to be HUGE, I would have been perfectly happy growing up without it.  I was 16 years old and had 14" arms.  I remember a junior prom picture of me and my brother, flexing our arms side by side on our deck, and I had triceps and biceps and never really lifted a weight until I was 21.
    I trained always, but ran a lot, gymnastics is an obvious muscle developer, I ran track (thus the quads) rowed for the Pitt Crew team (back), trained with Army ROTC in college alongside the MMA training (that's only to name a few sports I competed).. but this was all in search of a purpose.  Just for those who don't already know I was born with muscle, I really was.. .I was a little kid, and my family would say "Sarah stiff as a board"--  I don't joke when I say I only bulked one time in my life... for only three months to boot.  If you need an answer, there you have it. 
so, basically you are saying that you've always looked like a man?

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #102 on: April 11, 2013, 11:15:05 AM »
Nowhere to go, I'm too shy and insecure.

If you suffer depression, seek help. The sooner the better. You can overcome the shyness and the insecurity, at least you're not a fat slob so that will help a lot. Just remember it doesn't matter how bad you're doing at life, there will always be people who sucks even more at it.

Ok, I'm kidding about Wiggs.  :)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #103 on: April 11, 2013, 11:15:56 AM »
Nowhere to go, I'm too shy and insecure.

so you got it pretty rough then, coz women DO NOT pursue men here in poland

so it's rough for shy guys like us :'(

i've got a bud from france and another from norway and they used to chase females like crazy, and they both had pretty shitty "success rates" as they only hooked up with average or less than average girls, and the norway dude was even a rather decent looking guy :-\