Author Topic: Why do the majority of Getbiggers prefer fat to obese women?  (Read 8056 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Why do the majority of Getbiggers prefer fat to obese women?
« Reply #75 on: April 10, 2013, 11:28:44 AM »
Fat women have more sexual drive.  The drive lies in the fat glands.  They would be more into kinky sex, they would be softer and you can stick em just like fondue. (so I hear, been studying this all day)lmao

Rumor has it that women who are juiced are also more prone to kinky acts as they are more sexually driven due to the test... Is this also true?

Less fondue though?

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: April 10, 2013, 11:36:52 AM »
Rumor has it that women who are juiced are also more prone to kinky acts as they are more sexually driven due to the test... Is this also true?

Less fondue though?

I remember when I took about 15mgs of test for a few weeks back in late 2001?  I got horny when I looked at a doorknob.  This was the only bulk season I ever had... best sex in the world but I was about 170lbs at the time.. I hated being so freakin' big, regardless of the drive... I'd take a slim physique over the sex drive any day.. this was my only time on any actual test though.. I can't imagine what its like for the ladies who take it on regular cycles.. they would kick a fat girls ass on the kinky scale with test in their system!   and BTW?

Much less fondue... Much less!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: April 10, 2013, 11:42:57 AM »
I remember when I took about 15mgs of test for a few weeks back in late 2001?  I got horny when I looked at a doorknob.  This was the only bulk season I ever had... best sex in the world but I was about 170lbs at the time.. I hated being so freakin' big, regardless of the drive... I'd take a slim physique over the sex drive any day.. this was my only time on any actual test though.. I can't imagine what its like for the ladies who take it on regular cycles.. they would kick a fat girls ass on the kinky scale with test in their system!   and BTW?

What did you consider your ideal off-season weight?

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2013, 11:59:34 AM »
What did you consider your ideal off-season weight?

I can't say I ever had an "ideal" off-season weight, but I can tell you that I generally carried 160lbs before I ever took any supp's -- when I was a fighter?  I carried 160 clean... when I juiced (and I rarely took anything more than winstrol tabs, anavar, and fast deca...), I carried 170 maybe 175, but I never looked at the scale after I got to 170.  Ideal would be the natural big girl I was at 160.  If I could have stayed at 150/155 that would have been awesome, but competing as a Pro was no fun, nor was it a joke, you had to put that weight on or else you would be a string bean on stage.  I never mastered that, but I don't really care that I never did.

Just happy to be salvaged after those years competing.  Good question though...

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #79 on: April 10, 2013, 12:05:05 PM »
Fat women have more sexual drive.  The drive lies in the fat glands.  They would be more into kinky sex, they would be softer and you can stick em just like fondue. (so I hear, been studying this all day)lmao

Sarah Dunlap, you beautifuk fucking angel you...

Gain 30 pounds of fat and marry me!

8)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #80 on: April 10, 2013, 12:16:27 PM »
I can't say I ever had an "ideal" off-season weight, but I can tell you that I generally carried 160lbs before I ever took any supp's -- when I was a fighter?  I carried 160 clean... when I juiced (and I rarely took anything more than winstrol tabs, anavar, and fast deca...), I carried 170 maybe 175, but I never looked at the scale after I got to 170.  Ideal would be the natural big girl I was at 160.  If I could have stayed at 150/155 that would have been awesome, but competing as a Pro was no fun, nor was it a joke, you had to put that weight on or else you would be a string bean on stage.  I never mastered that, but I don't really care that I never did.

Why did you want to have big muscles in the first place? Serious question.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #81 on: April 10, 2013, 12:18:43 PM »

15mgs?  that is barely a sniff in a needle.  Did you mean 150?

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2013, 12:36:35 PM »
15mgs?  that is barely a sniff in a needle.  Did you mean 150?

NEJ! 15mgs was in a mix of other supp's... I know what I took and I don't lie about it.  I forget what the mix was called and today they have a whole other family of drugs out there so my past is way outdated.  We are talking 12 years ago... they had different items on the market..

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2013, 12:38:15 PM »
Sarah Dunlap, you beautifuk fucking angel you...

Gain 30 pounds of fat and marry me!

8)

Check you out!! you want me to get a little chubby for ya?  Too cute... You could pinch my cheeks! and then we can talk about the carat size... k?  haha... miss ya!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #84 on: April 10, 2013, 12:42:32 PM »

I think you look great in the first pictures... I assume they are relatively recent.

My girl looks best walking around at about 125ish

sarahdunlap

• Pros
  • Getbig II
« Reply #85 on: April 10, 2013, 12:48:05 PM »
Why did you want to have big muscles in the first place? Serious question.

I honestly wished to be skinny forever.  I had six pack abs when I was ten years old. (began gymnastics at 5, was naturally adept though... only got put into school because I was doing flips in our yard as a little kid and my mother got sick of saying I "wasn't" in gymnastics, so they put me in)
   I have freaky genetics and post-pubescent I was a blocky built freak looking for something, ANYTHING to do with the muscle I was given. I honestly thought I was given this muscle for a reason and that I should find something to do with it.. That I was given this muscle that would save my life someday.  I knew I would never be skinny and didn't want to walk around like a tough chick, and said to myself "I just want to be pretty,"  So that's when I got into bodybuilding.  I just wanted to tailor my body, and knew no other way to do it, besides making it a competition.  I never wanted to be HUGE, I would have been perfectly happy growing up without it.  I was 16 years old and had 14" arms.  I remember a junior prom picture of me and my brother, flexing our arms side by side on our deck, and I had triceps and biceps and never really lifted a weight until I was 21.
    I trained always, but ran a lot, gymnastics is an obvious muscle developer, I ran track (thus the quads) rowed for the Pitt Crew team (back), trained with Army ROTC in college alongside the MMA training (that's only to name a few sports I competed).. but this was all in search of a purpose.  Just for those who don't already know I was born with muscle, I really was.. .I was a little kid, and my family would say "Sarah stiff as a board"--  I don't joke when I say I only bulked one time in my life... for only three months to boot.  If you need an answer, there you have it. 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #86 on: April 10, 2013, 12:50:27 PM »
I think you look great in the first pictures... I assume they are relatively recent.

My girl looks best walking around at about 125ish

She does have a cute all American look.....not your girl.  I mean, I'm sure your girlfriend is a lovely and attractive woman but I was referring to Sarah Dunlap.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #87 on: April 10, 2013, 01:04:34 PM »
I honestly wished to be skinny forever.  I had six pack abs when I was ten years old. (began gymnastics at 5, was naturally adept though... only got put into school because I was doing flips in our yard as a little kid and my mother got sick of saying I "wasn't" in gymnastics, so they put me in)
   I have freaky genetics and post-pubescent I was a blocky built freak looking for something, ANYTHING to do with the muscle I was given. I honestly thought I was given this muscle for a reason and that I should find something to do with it.. That I was given this muscle that would save my life someday.  I knew I would never be skinny and didn't want to walk around like a tough chick, and said to myself "I just want to be pretty,"  So that's when I got into bodybuilding.  I just wanted to tailor my body, and knew no other way to do it, besides making it a competition.  I never wanted to be HUGE, I would have been perfectly happy growing up without it.  I was 16 years old and had 14" arms.  I remember a junior prom picture of me and my brother, flexing our arms side by side on our deck, and I had triceps and biceps and never really lifted a weight until I was 21.
    I trained always, but ran a lot, gymnastics is an obvious muscle developer, I ran track (thus the quads) rowed for the Pitt Crew team (back), trained with Army ROTC in college alongside the MMA training (that's only to name a few sports I competed).. but this was all in search of a purpose.  Just for those who don't already know I was born with muscle, I really was.. .I was a little kid, and my family would say "Sarah stiff as a board"--  I don't joke when I say I only bulked one time in my life... for only three months to boot.  If you need an answer, there you have it. 

honest question.  Did the drugs enlarge your clitoris?  Is it freaky big like the Ms. Olympia competitors or a little growth. What did it do for sex?  Better, more sensitive?

Sophus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 10, 2013, 01:39:15 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
  Way to go Sarah.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »

Gun in mouth, raw, would pull trigger.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2013, 01:47:29 PM »
Hey Sarah, good to have you back on the boards.  You should post more often.  What was your competition diet like?  

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #92 on: April 10, 2013, 04:14:09 PM »
from my time reading posts here, i'm putting a guess at getbig being at least 85-90% white (at least as far as the regular posters), so i don't know why you would even need to make this point, Krankenstein

obviously race is not a factor...lot's of fatty-lovin' white dudes here  :D

Of the 85% that are white here, I would say the minority of them like girls fat.  Of the 'black' posters on here I have yet to see all that many be disgusted by a fat white chick.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #93 on: April 10, 2013, 06:59:36 PM »
YOU'VE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! I've never had the urge to have a chick sit on my face and fart until I saw this.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahah aha

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #94 on: April 10, 2013, 07:05:39 PM »
She's disgusting. Ass is gross

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2013, 07:35:44 PM »
Whats with the big ass obsession?  Unless she wants anal, its kind of pointless, even then smaller is better for penetrating..  Give me big boobs and pass on the big asses thank you!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2013, 08:59:45 PM »
She does have a cute all American look.....not your girl.  I mean, I'm sure your girlfriend is a lovely and attractive woman but I was referring to Sarah Dunlap.

I guessed as much. :)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2013, 03:10:33 AM »
No, I'm 23 year old no life computer nerd that spends rest of his time in the gym.

Sorry to disappoint.

That's right but I hope you do understand there's a HUGE difference between obese and curvy.
stop wasting your best youth years in the gym. go out and bang teenage chicks.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2013, 10:26:05 AM »
stop wasting your best youth years in the gym. go out and bang teenage chicks.

Nowhere to go, I'm too shy and insecure.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2013, 10:55:42 AM »
Really hope Sarah sticks around...
O