Author Topic: I'm not gay but I fucking hate women Rant, A topic for people who feel the same.  (Read 37581 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Her arm are to small ro be rip,plus she like her men with well developed legs.
Doesn't she like her men in ill-fated, rock bands?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Doesn't she like her men in ill-fated, rock bands?

Nope thats Jade.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
I stopped reading after "I am not ,but I fucking hate women."

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
this is a very nice ice breaker for first dates. ;D

tell, how do you want women to be,then?

somw women like the chocolate men, theres nothing you can do about this.

:D

Slap some sense into them?

bigmc

• Getbig V
ladies man method101
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
ladies man method101

Close battle between him and dj for smallest arms on GB.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
That letter broke it down...
Sadly, this will never be talked about.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
That letter broke it down...
Sadly, this will never be talked about.

that letter was posted before.

The usual "all men are great guys and women are all whores" bullshit.

there are women who are spoiled, manipulative pieces of shit

there are men who are spoiled, manipulative pieces of shit

there are good women out there, there are good men too.

this is just life, it's no big revelation

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

"Mom" sees her son in a positive light...

Exactly what you had said.

bigmc

• Getbig V

i tend to agree with this

but i do feel some womens perspective on what they are "entitled" to in life

has become skewed.

they need to earn their own way like everyone else

my friend play "soccer" professionally

women throw themselves at him literally fighting over one another

girls are always trying to get pregnant by him

they want a free ride basically its a bit depressing
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
i tend to agree with this

but i do feel some womens perspective on what they are "entitled" to in life

has become skewed.

they need to earn their own way like everyone else

my friend play "soccer" professionally

women throw themselves at him literally fighting over one another

girls are always trying to get pregnant by him

they want a free ride basically its a bit depressing

human nature.

bigmc

• Getbig V
human nature.

not all women are like that

they are basically prostituting themselves
T

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
why do you think men back in the days use to work 12 hours plus a day  ;)

you cant figure them out so stop trying

a man needs to be a man when need be if his gf/wife starts disrespecting you man the fuk up and put her in her place

pussy has been put on a pedestal and too many men fall trying to reach

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
why do you think men back in the days use to work 12 hours plus a day  ;)

you cant figure them out so stop trying

a man needs to be a man when need be if his gf/wife starts disrespecting you man the fuk up and put her in her place

pussy has been put on a pedestal and too many men fall trying to reach

very true.

Method101

• Getbig V

Close battle between him and dj for smallest arms on GB.

Sandow esque functional strength arms, all natural hard work, 8)  :D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
you just can take it too seriously...Im not trying to come off as cocky or a douchebag,  quite the oppsosite, but alot of men underestimate themselves and go for women they shouldn't be bothering with in the first place cause they can do better....we've all been there a relationship that didnt turn out so well all of a sudden  your confidence is not quite  what it used to be you start doubting yourself and you slowly lower your standards a bit to play it safe cause your afraid of getting hurt again .....but the thing is   not all Women are dumb as fuck .... if your a good looking above average built guy  and you come along  and show strong interest in a chick whos never  had a man of your caliber shes gonna know something is up....
last chick i was involved with
" i was shocked that you wanted to talk to me".....first words she ever said to me. i thought it would be a walk in the park obviously but she ended up eating my ass alive....lowering your standards gets you nowhere.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
you just can take it too seriously...Im not trying to come off as cocky or a douchebag,  quite the oppsosite, but alot of men underestimate themselves and go for women they shouldn't be bothering with in the first place cause they can do better....we've all been there a relationship that didnt turn out so well all of a sudden  your confidence is not quite  what it used to be you start doubting yourself and you slowly lower your standards a bit to play it safe cause your afraid of getting hurt again .....but the thing is   not all Women are dumb as fuck .... if your a good looking above average built guy  and you come along  and show strong interest in a chick whos never  had a man of your caliber shes gonna know something is up....
last chick i was involved with
" i was shocked that you wanted to talk to me".....first words she ever said to me. i thought it would be a walk in the park obviously but she ended up eating my ass alive....lowering your standards gets you nowhere.

apart from as many fucks as you want
T

jon cole

• Getbig IV
I'm not gay but I just fucking hate women. You will be more likely to agree with this topic if you have had a wank in the last few hours and thus have staved off the mind clouding effects of the curse of the phallus.

This topic is aimed mainly at western women but also a growing number of women from other parts of the world as well.

Women are shallow disgusting and evil beings who have been given far too much power in our society. The muslims are right to keep their women down under an iron heel, that's exactly where women deserve to be, the more you give them the more they take and demand, the nicer you are to them the more they think you are a pushover and will take advantage of your kindness.

The majority of filth race traitors and gay backers are women. The republican party in the USA would not have lost a single election in the last 100 years had it not been for women overwhelmingly voting for the pussfying of America. Maybe it was right to give even black males the ability to vote before women. Today if you look at the people supporting gun control, the masses of them are the typical air headed oprah watching whore women.

How many countless groups of friends have been fucked up by the presence of a single woman and the curse of the phallus causing the males in the group to act irrationally and destroy their old friendships just over the woman?

HOW many guys have been accused of being perverts or my favourite one "creeps" for merely complimenting women, yet if a guy she found attractive had said the same thing to the woman calling him a pervert or a creep would be the last thing on her mind. WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARD YOU ASK, BECAUSE women are fucking shallow and feel like they can shit all over guys who do not meet up to their ZOG programmed expectations. Even if a dog ugly woman paid a guy a compliment not even the biggest piece of shit man would call her a creep and laugh at her, why? because the average man has more of a heart than women ever will have.

Then when they are in their 40s and have been shit on by the "bad" guys they come crawling back to the guys they themselves shit on when they were in their 20s....

The world would be a better place if the "muslim extremists" took over. Now when I watch the news and learn about more of the world being taken over by muslims I cheer, because I know that it will eventually result in judgement day for all the liberals and western women who have been shitting on the white man for years.

pussyfication of society, it's true.

but you must resist on an individual level.

don't be a red carpet, don't be a good friend, don't be gentle, aware etc, just be a man, be proud, be inflexible most of the time, be an asshole to the limit, tell her you want lo leave her, when she say "i love you" don't answer, just move on.
treat women like they deserves, consider them as capricious little girl.

be a man.
what is a man ?
do what you want to do, no matter what, execpt on certain moment just to let her hope.
if the little demon think she can find better than you, she gets out.

the only women that deserves to be treated right are divorced ladies over 40, with a Financial situation, and a bad mariage, they know what kind of men they want, and don't need them for money or other ego stuff.
asstropin

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

pussyfication of society, it's true.

but you must resist on an individual level.

don't be a red carpet, don't be a good friend, don't be gentle, aware etc, just be a man, be proud, be inflexible most of the time, be an asshole to the limit, tell her you want lo leave her, when she say "i love you" don't answer, just move on.
treat women like they deserves, consider them as capricious little girl.

be a man.
what is a man ?
do what you want to do, no matter what, execpt on certain moment just to let her hope.
if the little demon think she can find better than you, she gets out.

the only women that deserves to be treated right are divorced ladies over 40, with a Financial situation, and a bad mariage, they know what kind of men they want, and don't need them for money or other ego stuff.

i like you brother, but you do realize unless the chick fancies you the above advice  is practically worthless?
l

jon cole

• Getbig IV
i like you brother, but you do realize unless the chick fancies you the above advice  is practically worthless?

yep.

but being an asshole can be a good catch line.
you hurt their ego.
asstropin

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have a piece of advice for some of you .. how about you STOP wanting, admiring, chase after them or pay attention to. The sexual attraction is a force that has your balls in their hand and they jerk you around however they please. Learn to control the psychic/sexual energy and direct it towards your higher centers as opposed to your lower ones. This way you have power over yourself instead of the women you feel attracted to.

Stop being like animals and learn to harness these energies. Buy my book for more details  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Feminism is a way of mass controle.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I have a piece of advice for some of you .. how about you STOP wanting, admiring, chase after them or pay attention to. The sexual attraction is a force that has your balls in their hand and they jerk you around however they please. Learn to control the psychic/sexual energy and direct it towards your higher centers as opposed to your lower ones. This way you have power over yourself instead of the women you feel attracted to.

Stop being like animals and learn to harness these energies. Buy my book for more details  ;D
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :D