Author Topic: Hey Get Big!!  (Read 3773 times)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
Re: Hey Get Big!!
« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2008, 04:14:00 PM »
Squats, deads, and stop declining. Profit.

Why no decline..curious?
you would have done better but cheaters prevailed this time

Who are you talking about (aquilies), that dude is huge, if he's natural he should be in the encyclopedia of bodybuilding or somethin..

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
  • What's the vector, Victor?
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2008, 04:16:08 PM »
Why no decline..curious?

From the pics I'm looking at for the competition you have good chest development, but your lower development is overshadowing the upper quite a bit. I was able to look at your pics and could tell you do decline work before you even mentioned it. Lower chest development just seems to happen no matter what you do when working chest, but hitting that upper and inner middle seems more difficult.

It's only very obvious in your most-muscular, front relaxed, side tri, and looks balanced in everything else really, but I think it could be an issue if you start putting on more size, which you will if you start squatting and deads.

This
 l l l l
VVVV

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2008, 04:20:31 PM »
Good Job man. You look great and i know just how hard you dieted to look like that. Regardless of your postion in MGB

Respect

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2008, 04:25:30 PM »
From the pics I'm looking at for the competition you have good chest development, but your lower development is overshadowing the upper quite a bit. I was able to look at your pics and could tell you do decline work before you even mentioned it. Lower chest development just seems to happen no matter what you do when working chest, but hitting that upper and inner middle seems more difficult.

It's only very obvious in your most-muscular, front relaxed, side tri, and looks balanced in everything else really, but I think it could be an issue if you start putting on more size, which you will if you start squatting and deads.

Gotcha I see what you're saying, I go really light on decline I usaully do 2 sets of just a plate and rep them out anywhere between 20-30 reps, but point taken.
Good Job man. You look great and i know just how hard you dieted to look like that. Regardless of your postion in MGB

Respect

Thanks man! I've never dieted strictly in my life before, it was a great experience, it was pretty hard, especially being a bartender it was hard to not have a few beers after work with the rest of the staff (waitress's).

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2008, 04:29:02 PM »
Gotcha I see what you're saying, I go really light on decline I usaully do 2 sets of just a plate and rep them out anywhere between 20-30 reps, but point taken.
Thanks man! I've never dieted strictly in my life before, it was a great experience, it was pretty hard, especially being a bartender it was hard to not have a few beers after work with the rest of the staff (waitress's).

I'm really a believer that it doesn't take a lot of direct stimulation for the lower chest to blow out of proportion to the rest. I had the same thing happen when I was 18-19 when I would do declines super-set with dips. Also, skip the beer and stick to straight shots and hard liquor. Less calories, same diuretic effect, same fun.  ;D

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 16, 2008, 04:30:06 PM »
IMO you looked great man. No.1 and you already know this is absolutley trash your legs. Basic squats,hacks,and leg presses. I think you could use some more delt and arm size as well. If you bring up these things and bring the same torso and conditioning you'll be tough to beat.

dayweed

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: November 16, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »
Biceps look great, delts and quads need more size.

Good conditioning.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
I'm really a believer that it doesn't take a lot of direct stimulation for the lower chest to blow out of proportion to the rest. I had the same thing happen when I was 18-19 when I would do declines super-set with dips. Also, skip the beer and stick to straight shots and hard liquor. Less calories, same diuretic effect, same fun.  ;D

Hey TommyBoy - Good job yourself man - the side chest shot really shows what great condition you were in also. Respect to yourself

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2008, 04:40:18 PM »
Haha, very true!
IMO you looked great man. No.1 and you already know this is absolutley trash your legs. Basic squats,hacks,and leg presses. I think you could use some more delt and arm size as well. If you bring up these things and bring the same torso and conditioning you'll be tough to beat.
Thanks man, will do! I can get my arms actually pretty big, but at a higher bodyfat, it's pretty hard to keep the size and get lean, but I definitely need more shoulder size, and legs for sure. Thanks for the critique!
Biceps look great, delts and quads need more size.

Good conditioning.
Thanks Dayweed, will do.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2008, 04:44:24 PM »
Haha, very true!Thanks man, will do! I can get my arms actually pretty big, but at a higher bodyfat, it's pretty hard to keep the size and get lean, but I definitely need more shoulder size, and legs for sure. Thanks for the critique!Thanks Dayweed, will do.
a front upper body like yours, back like Johnny Falcon and legs like mine with conditioning like dov would not be beat  ;D

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2008, 04:46:29 PM »
a front upper body like yours, back like Johnny Falcon and legs like mine with conditioning like dov would not be beat  ;D
That juice monkey "Aquilles" would beat it :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2008, 04:47:06 PM »
Juice monkey Aquiles is DQ'd  ;D

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2008, 04:47:58 PM »
Go 4 It is a coochie crushing machine.

HA! HA! HA! That is too funny...COOCHIE CRUSHING MACHINE...

It is true, though ;)

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2008, 04:49:19 PM »
;D
That guy is huuuuuggggeee! When the site first posted the comp pics I saw that guy I was speechless, no way that is natty.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2008, 04:51:38 PM »
HA! HA! HA! That is too funny...COOCHIE CRUSHING MACHINE...

It is true, though ;)

;) Thanks for the kind words! Hope you've been well stranger.

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2008, 07:37:32 PM »
Thanks man, good job on Bignation radio!

Thanks. You should call in sometime. Also, if youre in Chitown, you should get ahold of Da block! he could help you get your wheels up.

Jason

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 07:44:02 PM »
jason when is bignation on?

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2008, 07:56:17 PM »
Thanks. You should call in sometime. Also, if youre in Chitown, you should get ahold of Da block! he could help you get your wheels up.

Jason

Yeah I'm planning on it, I talked with him through email a few times, and I told him I was going to compete in this contest, but now this is over I definitely need to contact him, he knows alot about training and nutrition and numerous people that can help me pick a show and undergo a proper contest prep. So yeah I gotta get in touch with him.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2008, 07:59:45 PM »
u look great bro
w

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2008, 08:00:50 PM »

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2008, 08:03:19 PM »
jason when is bignation on?

Mondays at 10pm EST

Jason

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2008, 08:04:46 PM »
Yeah I'm planning on it, I talked with him through email a few times, and I told him I was going to compete in this contest, but now this is over I definitely need to contact him, he knows alot about training and nutrition and numerous people that can help me pick a show and undergo a proper contest prep. So yeah I gotta get in touch with him.

I was going to offer you his contact info but it seems you have it already.

Jason

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2008, 08:10:01 PM »
I was going to offer you his contact info but it seems you have it already.

Jason
Yeah, he was actually the first dude to welcome me here on GetBig. Good guy.

TommyBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 16, 2008, 08:14:29 PM »
Juice monkey Aquiles is DQ'd  ;D

Where has this been said?

;DThat guy is huuuuuggggeee! When the site first posted the comp pics I saw that guy I was speechless, no way that is natty.

Must...bite...own....ton gue...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #74 on: November 16, 2008, 08:15:12 PM »
Where has this been said?
it hasn't  :D ...by Mindspin anyways