« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2007, 01:17:08 PM »
he must pay!

But he has no money :-\ Maybe he can steal some hubcaps

Zac--

• Getbig II
Re: New
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2007, 01:37:02 PM »

But he has no money :-\ Maybe he can steal some hubcaps

I'm glad to see that you're keeping an eye on my thread...makes me feel good. 

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2007, 03:18:44 PM »

Ya I am trying to see if you would like to cut my grass for supplements since you are so poor

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2007, 09:33:55 PM »

You like to be observed by older men, dontcha?  ;)
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2007, 11:34:36 AM »
don't listen to the haters!  you have good genetics and only minor imbalances.  your biceps are very good, but you need to bring your triceps into balance with them.  also, your back is a definite strong point.

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2007, 11:40:57 AM »
Ya I am trying to see if you would like to cut my grass for supplements since you are so poor

I've been told by every person in my life that is worth listening to that are guiding me that you know you're accomplishing stuff when people criticize you.  You guys aren't criticizing me, are you?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 26, 2007, 02:34:25 PM »
 ::)  You have really accomplished alot eh??? hahahaha living in the ghetto and attempting to become an old schmoes boy toy.... look out he is on the rise ::)

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 27, 2007, 01:08:20 PM »
Lmao, alright.  Well, until you post some pics you're just some homosexual, annoying fly that's flying around in the background.  How dare you try and take away my confidence  ::)

Benjamin Pearson...the only thing you're piercing is your moms cute, tight, butthole.  Don't EVEN try and tell me that her butt is already pierced. 

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 27, 2007, 02:20:25 PM »
shes dead retard

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2007, 03:11:16 PM »
good build....
bring the ego down a lil tho...
but otherwise good work
choice is an illusion

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 27, 2007, 07:13:49 PM »
shes dead retard

I have no remorse...like I said, you're just a homosexual fly to me...can't expect for me to sympathize with flys now, can you?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 27, 2007, 07:23:50 PM »
I have no remorse...like I said, you're just a homosexual fly to me...can't expect for me to sympathize with flys now, can you?

HAHAHA shes not dead homo..... meltdown

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #62 on: February 27, 2007, 07:25:26 PM »
Benjamin Pearson, just admit you are no match for Zac. This 17 year old is too smart for you...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 27, 2007, 07:50:37 PM »
Benjamin Pearson, just admit you are no match for Zac. This 17 year old is too smart for you...

you got me great owning machine ::)

Tonkin

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 28, 2007, 04:58:06 AM »
wow benjamin? are u slacker?

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 28, 2007, 12:20:58 PM »
wow benjamin? are u slacker?

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: March 04, 2007, 08:34:07 PM »
Your on track, Zac.  Keep up your confidence.  Now then how about you post a few pics of that blond girl.

big nick

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: March 05, 2007, 02:42:47 PM »
ok here you go you look great need more thickness try building your upper chest. and post more pics of you with those highschool girls

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2007, 12:18:58 PM »

from left to right:

brutal corded telephone with 18 foot tangled cord which probably knocks off the...

currently empty paper towel dispenser because welfare check was spent on...

1940's yard sale window treatment and placemats which obviously haven't been washed since...

your flamboyant man-magnet boxers were, which by the way are the same ones you're wearing in the ouside picture that superstarbilly g posted.

do you ever change them?

welcome to getbig btw
its comin today

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2007, 12:59:40 PM »
hahahahaha!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2007, 01:00:39 PM »
You failed to comment on the only thing that matters in that picture, his physique...

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2007, 01:05:23 PM »
You failed to comment on the only thing that matters in that picture, his physique...

hahah, very true, monster oversight!

he looks like shit
its comin today

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »
No he doesn't.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2007, 01:13:46 PM »
Doing well, but your body looks like bodyparts have been taken off several people and slapped onto you.

Good chest, bad arms, average lats, wide waist and Adonis sized legs. Work on getting proportions right.
P

Zac--

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
I just find it funny how I play tennis, wrestle, and play football yet STILL maintain enogh time to get big and keep all my muscle mass...how is that?Oh, and did I mention that I spend maybe 30 bucks a month on bodybuilding total whereas 3/4 of you idiots on here live bodybuilding and spend 1/2 your paychecks on it yet still don't have physiques...shit, if I had even 40 dollars a week to spend on food and didnt have to worry about sports, had supplement access, could take in a calorie surplus, I'm sure that I'd be a monster by now. and I'm glad to know that people are remembering me and keeping a close eye on everything I"m doing...it seriously does feel really good knowing that people here are so enthralled with me.  Anyways, how big and mighty does that make you feel trying to pick on someone over the internet? I'm blessed where it truly counts, which is in the face, the body, athleticism, smarts, and where it REALLY counts, I present to you guys the whole 8.5 inches.

Fact of the matter is(and like I keep saying to you idiots) until you post pics, you're just a bunch of annoying flys in the background who will never step up to anything in life except for the computer keyboard behind a screen and 2,000 miles away...shit, some of you have thousands of posts, are old enough to be my dad, and STILL feel the need to talk shit to me like it actually means something...get lives for crying out loud...if I wasn't so entertained I'd just log out of these forums and never come back...little to my dismay are your ''welfare" comments..that just shows me that you have nothing else to pick on me about...makes me feel good actually.