Author Topic: Let me be really clear about this.  (Read 7536 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Let me be really clear about this.
« on: January 26, 2014, 06:59:22 PM »
Any of you demonic fucks that believe in population control should lead by example, find a bridge and jump off. Otherwise you're a hypocrite in addition to evil.  It really is as simple as that. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Let me be really clear about this.
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 07:01:27 PM »
You should be castrated.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 07:02:30 PM »
You should be castrated.

Shut your mouth and get in your cell convict!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 07:05:07 PM »
wiggs you dont get it, they dont want to lead by example,they want to live, but without folks they deem unfit.

n

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:05:10 PM »
Shut your mouth and get in your cell convict!
Make me, rent-a-cop! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2014, 07:06:21 PM »
Any of you demonic fucks that believe in population control should lead by example, find a bridge and jump off. Otherwise you're a hypocrite in addition to evil.  It really is as simple as that. 

I agree

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2014, 07:06:28 PM »
Chaos, Milton served his country for numerous years. That should at least earn him the right to be a baby daddy.   For fucks sakes "Anabolic Gay Down low" has a kid
I

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2014, 07:08:33 PM »
wiggs you dont get it, they dont want to lead by example,they want to live, but without folks they deem unfit.

So then they're just pure evil then and deemed enemies of humanity.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2014, 07:09:03 PM »
Chaos, Milton served his country for numerous years. That should at least earn him the right to be a baby daddy.   For fucks sakes "Anabolic Gay Down low" has a kid
If he has the means, then sure, he could probably rape and impregnate a white girl. should spread his seed if he chooses to.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2014, 07:11:09 PM »
Make me, rent-a-cop! ;D

Don't insult me. Rent-a-guard. Don't associate me with pigs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2014, 07:11:30 PM »
At the beginning of time there was created the evil spirit Uranium, which deformed children and killed their parents with horrible diseases. Mungu (God) fought with the demon and trapped his power throughout the earth in the ground, tied into the rocks.

Now greedy men wish to free the demon to use his powers to make money, but the effects will be terrible and you must not allow it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2014, 07:14:17 PM »
If he has the means, then sure, he could probably rape and impregnate a white girl. should spread his seed if he chooses to.

Chaos is feeling froggy tonight. It's like the 2008 version of Chaos is back. Anyway, I won't bring children in this world until I'm ready. The responsible way. The way most people have forgotten.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2014, 07:17:09 PM »
I won't bring children in this world until I'm ready. The responsible way. The way most people have forgotten.

Good man.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2014, 07:19:11 PM »
Hebrew trollin at it's finest, simply as a distraction from the true essence...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2014, 07:20:03 PM »
Boom

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2014, 07:26:27 PM »

Or, if a person believes in population control and wants to lead by example, they could just make the choice to not reproduce.  It really is as simple as that. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 07:26:45 PM »
I have no problem with people that don't want children.

Just please..can you shut the fuck up with loudly proclaming how you "hate" kids..who in their right mind would want a kid.....blah blah blah.

You don't see people starting threads..."anyone who doesn't have kids is a fucking asshole..I hate them."

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 07:31:54 PM »
Or, if a person believes in population control and wants to lead by example, they could just make the choice to not reproduce.  It really is as simple as that.  

That's a half ass job. They gotta kill themselves to be a true marauder to their cause.

The problem is the gluttonous wasteful ways of western civilizations not the amount of people.
It really is as simple as that.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 07:33:13 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 07:34:32 PM »
Or, if a person believes in population control and wants to lead by example, they could just make the choice to not reproduce.  It really is as simple as that. 

I hate to say it as a liberal thinker, but I believe that freedom of choice regarding to reproduce has had its best time; the world has changed...

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 07:35:16 PM »
you know, haha, i was once interviewed by some psychologist on the behalf of the goverment.

this is no joke,rela story.

she was a chubby,fat piece of shit.

she suggested to me i shuld consider having no kids(i dont want any anyway)

i replied "thanks for the heads up fatto, its not interesting anyway most women have your barrel volume or get it post pregancy,im not having any of that"

haha that fat twwwaat tried to suggest castration by words or something, and tried to package the horrible message in "Nice" academic wording, looking down on my inferior intellect, so i tried to hurt her mentaly as bad as possible.

theres weak minded ppl out there who would have breakdowns over such suggestion, ppl who want kids.

given the right regime and position in goverment,id repeatedly machinegun her down,if that was the order.

ah yes the population control euthanasia assholes "i want more room blabla cry", well, buy some, asshole.easy as.

go live in the desert or island or something.

this elitism is amongst the reasons why i fully support chav families and dole cases to have as many kids they ever feel like having.

n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 07:39:26 PM »
you know, haha, i was once interviewed by some psychologist on the behalf of the goverment.

this is no joke,rela story.

she was a chubby,fat piece of shit.

she suggested to me i shuld consider having no kids(i dont want any anyway)

i replied "thanks for the heads up fatto, its not interesting anyway most women have your barrel volume or get it post pregancy,im not having any of that"

haha that fat twwwaat tried to suggest castration by words or something, and tried to package the horrible message in "Nice" academic wording, looking down on my inferior intellect, so i tried to hurt her mentaly as bad as possible.

theres weak minded ppl out there who would have breakdowns over such suggestion, ppl who want kids.

given the right regime and position in goverment,id repeatedly machinegun her down,if that was the order.

ah yes the population control euthanasia assholes "i want more room blabla cry", well, buy some, asshole.easy as.

go live in the desert or island or something.

this elitism is amongst the reasons why i fully support chav families and dole cases to have as many kids they ever feel like having.

8) 8) 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 07:40:58 PM »
This is nothing more than eugenics, repackaged and resold as a population reduction program that they've scared people into believing.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 07:46:29 PM »
8) 8) 8)
yah was quite the eye opener, so she studied at uni and plays now the smart, wow, if thats what she picked up there, well, fine.

she should tell her parents about it ;D
n

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2014, 07:47:56 PM »
This is nothing more than eugenics, repackaged and resold as a population reduction program that they've scared people into believing.

And there's nothing wrong with that (understatement). Eugenics got its bad name because some people immediately refer to the Nazis. Most people don't realize the great benefits for society on the long run, simply because they're only thinking about themselves.