Author Topic: Arce update: Is he going for the metrosexual look?  (Read 9167 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Arce update: Is he going for the metrosexual look?
« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2015, 02:15:21 PM »
True dat. Warren Buffet just walks around Omaha and acts like a normal older dude.
If you didn't know he was one the richest men in history, you'd never know it seeing him in person.

Yes, and Bill Gates drives to work in a Ford Taures. Or at least he used to.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2015, 02:16:48 PM »

Texas is full of these people. I believe they actually made or where going to make a movie called "the 30K millionaire"

http://www.stocksandcents.com/are-you-a-30k-millionaire/

That is sad. You have to wonder why the strong urge to care what people think of oneself so much that you will try to deceive everyone. There must be a pretty big hole inside these people.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2015, 02:17:49 PM »
So you're saying that on the internet a person may pretend to be wealthy but in real life have next to nothing?

X

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2015, 02:25:00 PM »
True dat. Warren Buffet just walks around Omaha and acts like a normal older dude.
If you didn't know he was one the richest men in history, you'd never know it seeing him in person.

Warren Buffet stays in 5 star hotels and flys in NetJet planes. He may act like a normal dude while he's in Omaha a few weeks out of the year, but make no mistake, he lives like many other billionaires live...As he should...

This is what it's like everywhere Buffet goes. He's a superstar playing the part of the everyday Joe

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2015, 02:33:26 PM »
One of Bill Gates Getbigger style flop houses.lol

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2015, 03:28:44 PM »
Yes, and Bill Gates drives to work in a Ford Taures. Or at least he used to.
There is a guy were I used to work that is beyond loaded. Dude drives a Honda Accord. Don't get me wrong, his house is the shit. So I guess truly rich people don't have the need to buy $$$ cars or just not gear Heads?
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2015, 03:54:33 PM »

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2015, 04:15:52 PM »
There is a guy were I used to work that is beyond loaded. Dude drives a Honda Accord. Don't get me wrong, his house is the shit. So I guess truly rich people don't have the need to buy $$$ cars or just not gear Heads?

Just depends. Some guys love cars... I have a colleague that owns a Porche 911 - Hummer - 2014 Z something Vette and a classic Vette (not sure the year but its a cool car).. He is single and I can't understand why he wants all that. I have a nice car but not extravagant..wife's is a little fancier but I still couldn't bring myself to go brand new... If you pay cash (which I assume he did) have no problem with it (other than it seems a waste of $$) ... Then again who really gives a damn what I think? Its none of my business if people want to make dumb ass financial moves

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2015, 04:22:25 PM »

I just think there are some people who are just not into outwardly expensive type things, i.e., things that are more attached to you (a house you can leave "behind"). Like your friend, I doubt you will ever see Bill Gates pull into work driving a Ferrari or perhaps wearing really expensive watches or suits. Of course they will all reside in nice homes, but perhaps they don't feel the need or the desire to show off many of the other fancy things like watches, cars, suits, etc. Im just taking a "shot in the dark."
X

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2015, 04:39:42 PM »

Warren Buffet stay's in 5 star hotels and fly's

This bullshit needs to stop.

Think of the children.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2015, 04:54:56 PM »
I just think there are some people who are just not into outwardly expensive type things, i.e., things that are more attached to you (a house you can leave "behind"). Like your friend, I doubt you will ever see Bill Gates pull into work driving a Ferrari or perhaps wearing really expensive watches or suits. Of course they will all reside in nice homes, but perhaps they don't feel the need or the desire to show off many of the other fancy things like watches, cars, suits, etc. Im just taking a "shot in the dark."
Bill Gates had an famous issue with the FEDs. They impounded his ultra rare Porsche 959. It was stuck in a lot for so long that the tires flat spotted. He apparently has a thing for Porsches...
http://blog.dupontregistry.com/celebrity-cars/bill-gates-americas-richest-porsche-959/

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2015, 05:19:01 PM »
Bill Gates had an famous issue with the FEDs. They impounded his ultra rare Porsche 959. It was stuck in a lot for so long that the tires flat spotted. He apparently has a thing for Porsches...
http://blog.dupontregistry.com/celebrity-cars/bill-gates-americas-richest-porsche-959/

Okay, whats your point?

As I stated, you will rarely ever see Bill Gates taking pictures next to fancy cars or purposely showing off his fortune like guys like Dan Blizerian. Of course he has A LOT of nice things (cars and a home), but hes not posting pictures on Instagram or Twitter taking a selfie next to his cars (And if you can find a picture like that, its not really of the norm). And he tends to be very modest in dress and attire. He's been spotted countless times driving a ford Taurus and wearing a $10 watch

So, my point still stands.
X

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2015, 05:20:43 PM »
This bullshit need's to stop.

Think of the children.

Fixed.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2015, 05:21:23 PM »
You guys dare mention Gates in the same breath as the legendary world reknowned playboy/player of the year award winner Arce...............blasp hemous!!

Gates is beneath him.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2015, 05:26:05 PM »
Fixed.

Do not fall to temptation.  End this plague of retardation.
Y

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2015, 05:42:16 PM »
Okay, whats your point?

As I stated, you will rarely ever see Bill Gates taking pictures next to fancy cars or purposely showing off his fortune like guys like Dan Blizerian. Of course he has A LOT of nice things (cars and a home), but hes not posting pictures on Instagram or Twitter taking a selfie next to his cars (And if you can find a picture like that, its not really of the norm). And he tends to be very modest in dress and attire. He's been spotted countless times driving a ford Taurus and wearing a $10 watch

So, my point still stands.
There are many factors. Personality is one of them. Another thing is that you mention Dan Blizerian. Dan comes from money. Bill Gates built his empire. To make a fair comparison then you would take Bill Gates' son when grown and see what he does. That would only be fair--son vs son.
Bill Gates is flashy when he needs to be for instance, he used to or still does own a Bugatti Veyron...
He may drive his Taurus around town, which suits it's and his purpose.

Warren Buffett is not a "car guy"---he's an older man who likes the ride of the Lincoln Town Car and the big body Cadillacs. He would have someone but the cars for him. Yet, he invested in a Chinese Car company called BYD.

But, then you have those who see cars as an investment. Who do you think can afford those $40 million Ferraris and Bugatti Type 57s? The Ultra Rich.

I just think it's multiple factors involved.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2015, 05:50:27 PM »
They seem very happy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2015, 05:53:19 PM »
There are many factors. Personality is one of them. Another thing is that you mention Dan Blizerian. Dan comes from money. Bill Gates built his empire. To make a fair comparison then you would take Bill Gates' son when grown and see what he does. That would only be fair--son vs son.
Bill Gates is flashy when he needs to be for instance, he used to or still does own a Bugatti Veyron...
He may drive his Taurus around town, which suits it's and his purpose.

Warren Buffett is not a "car guy"---he's an older man who likes the ride of the Lincoln Town Car and the big body Cadillacs. He would have someone but the cars for him. Yet, he invested in a Chinese Car company called BYD.

But, then you have those who see cars as an investment. Who do you think can afford those $40 million Ferraris and Bugatti Type 57s? The Ultra Rich.

I just think it's multiple factors involved.

Again, my point still stands. There is a spectrum of "showing off." Clearly, guys like Bill Gates are nowhere near as flashy as other guys.

Your intellectual responses are a waste of time to a very simple topic. Some people show off their money more than others. Bill Gates less so than others. It is what it is. I don't care about these "factors." I am not conducting a RCT. Again, some people, like Bill Gates, tend to be less outwardly flashy with their money. That is a fact, given his outward lifestyle when compared to others.
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2015, 05:55:14 PM »
Again, my point still stands. There is a spectrum of "showing off." Clearly, guys like Bill Gates are nowhere near as flashy as other guys.

Your intellectual responses are a waste of time to a very simple topic. Some people show off their money more than others. Bill Gates less so than others. It is what it is. I don't care about these "factors." I am not conducting a RCT. Again, some people, like Bill Gates, tend to be less outwardly flashy with their money. That is a fact, given his outward lifestyle when compared to others.
true 😡

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2015, 05:57:41 PM »
true 😡

Well, you're making it all complicated. Like, we are conducting a RCT and need to hold extraneous variables constant (age, gender, etc).

Is Dan Blizerian more flashy than Bill Gates? Yes.

Are many rich people more flashy than Bill Gates? Yes.

Conclusion:

Some rich people are more flashy than others. Bill Gates is perhaps less flashy than a lot of other rich people.

My original point still stands. Its not rocket science.
X

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2015, 06:02:03 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2015, 06:11:48 PM »
The Razor comparison is just pure genius!!!
?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2015, 06:21:59 PM »
Where are you stalkers lifting these pics from?
Y

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2015, 06:27:18 PM »
Where are you stalkers lifting these pics from?

facebook

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2015, 06:37:34 PM »

^Arce posing with stolen getbig money.

This of course is what's left over after the Lebaron purchase, a few gold chains, and a box of toothpicks.