Author Topic: Worst Date You've Ever Been On  (Read 4842 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Worst Date You've Ever Been On
« on: September 07, 2015, 08:49:34 PM »
Mine:

First date with a girl I met on a dating site. She was in college still, but I had just graduated so not too much of an age differnece. I ask her out, she tells me she still lives with her mom, don't think much of it. Then she tells me she doesn't have a car and her mom will have to drop her off on the date. I think ok, not all college students have a car. So I pass off the warning signs. She wants to meet up at the mall, which is just around the corner from my house. I show up in a nice button down, nice jeans, nice shoes, watch, cologne on. Then I see her. She's wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, crocs, and these thick, ugly glasses. Looks like an absolute mess. Completely different from her profile picture. Ok, not exactly a looker, but maybe she is a freak in bed. We start talking (first time actually having a conversation besides messaging on the internet) and she does not know how to have a conversation whatsoever. Completely socially awkward. She fumbles over her words, stutters, and can't make eye contact at all. At one point, we were walking and she tripped on her own feet and fell on the ground in the middle of a crowd at the mall. I felt sorry for her and kept going like I didn't mind her awkwardness. Then, after we walk around for a bit, I ask if she wants to come back to my place since its right around the corner so I could give her a ride home. At this point, I had no interest in her sexually and just wanted to end the date. She says that she texted her mom and her mom wants to meet me. So being polite, I say ok. So her mom shows up a few minutes later and her mom invites me into her car to drop me off at my house(or so I thought). Her mom is gushing about how handsome I am and how I'm the first guy her daughter has ever been on a date with. Meanwhile, I'm just being nice and trying not to embarrass her daughter. So her mom offers to make me dinner at their place. I am polite and agree. So we go over to her house and her mom is cooking dinner. Meanwhile, the girl has a little brother who has what seems like autism. A nice kid, but a little strange. The kid is sitting across from me at the dinner table as dinner is about to be served just staring at me for what seems like an eternity. He is just sitting there wide eyed looking at me like I'm an alien, sipping his glass of water. I try to make small talk with him, but he doesn't say anything except stare at me. Pretty awkward. The girl I went on a date with is dead silent as well and its just a horribly tense situation. Then her mom comes in and serves dinner and tells me that her daughter is looking to get married sometime soon and that I would be the perfect husband. I just laughed awkwardly and kept eating. I honestly didn't know what to think at this point. So after dinner I get the tour of the house and the girl I went on a date with takes me into her room, which is filled with stuffed animals, kids toys, and pictures of disney characters. A bit odd that a 21 year old girl is still into that stuff... Then I tell her that I have to go and I head to the front door. I give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek and she freaks out and slaps me. I didn't know wtf to think. She says that that was too much for a first date to give her a kiss on the cheek. I left completely awestruck and never spoke to her again.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Worst Date You've Ever Been On
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2015, 09:02:11 PM »
TL:DR:FY
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 09:04:28 PM »
Wtf kind of girls do you date dude...

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 09:10:07 PM »
This was years ago bro. I've been in a relationship for a while now with a solid girl. Theres a reason this was the worst date ever... I've never met a weirder girl than this in my life. She tricked me on her online dating profile and made me believe she was someone she wasn't.

Hahaha...catfishes are the worst you're lucky it wasn't a guy

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2015, 09:12:01 PM »
Hahaha...catfishes are the worst you're lucky it wasn't a guy

Lol, true 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2015, 09:19:45 PM »
Wife #3

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2015, 11:17:00 PM »
I met up with a lass who I don't remember as being quite so fat when I met her the night before, fuck knows why I did but it was twatfull, she was a nerd in addition to being fat, And she had a massive heaping plateful of Chinese food that disgusted me and she ate the lot. Fat bitch

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2015, 11:33:13 PM »
You were with a very sheltered girl that got ahold of a computer. At least she was a virgin more than likely. I don't think you can say that anymore these days. Sad.

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2015, 12:08:11 AM »
It's hard to believe your side of the story alone.

If a date went that bad and you went in for a kiss, then...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2015, 12:26:36 AM »
Lmao you got me, I have never been on a date worse than that. Although like 3 years ago I met a girl from online who said her "hobbies" were going to the gym and cycling and her pics were mostly from chest up and she didn't look fat. But then when I saw her in person she had the weirdest fat storage ever, her face looked lean but from her breasts down she was fat as fuck. She was one of those arrogant overconfident fat fucks as well so I chose not to continue anything after lol. There was another girl who was abit awkward but nowhere near as bad as the one you described, when I first had sex with her she bled half way through, I dunno if she was a virgin but I asked her afterwards and she was like "well I have only done this like 2 times before". We were both 21 at the time and it made me never want to have sex with a virgin again, I ended it after 2 weeks since she kept on being awkward and uptight. I kinda felt bad afterwards because she made me cupcakes every time she came to visit and on the day I ended it she had made 2 boxes and texted me later saying she comfort ate them all while crying LOL.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2015, 12:29:50 AM »
Lmao you got me, I have never been on a date worse than that. Although like 3 years ago I met a girl from online who said her "hobbies" were going to the gym and cycling and her pics were mostly from chest up and she didn't look fat. But then when I saw her in person she had the weirdest fat storage ever, her face looked lean but from her breasts down she was fat as fuck. She was one of those arrogant overconfident fat fucks as well so I chose not to continue anything after lol. There was another girl who was abit awkward but nowhere near as bad as the one you described, when I first had sex with her she bled half way through, I dunno if she was a virgin but I asked her afterwards and she was like "well I have only done this like 2 times before". We were both 21 at the time and it made me never want to have sex with a virgin again, I ended it after 2 weeks since she kept on being awkward and uptight. I kinda felt bad afterwards because she made me cupcakes every time she came to visit and on the day I ended it she had made 2 boxes and texted me later saying she comfort ate them all while crying LOL.

Bwahahahahaha  ;D

Coffeed

• Getbig IV
  • Athletes representative for Grifted Nutrition.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2015, 12:34:35 AM »
She... has become... comfortably plump.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2015, 01:21:16 AM »
Met this girl online and agreed to meet up at a book store (we both like to read). Anyway we meet and check out the books for 30 min and chat. I'm not impressed with her looks (she did the 1 photo good angle trick on her profile) so I'm not into it but I'll finish the date. We go to this cafe next door and get a couple lemonades. We sit outside drinking the lemonades on the tables in front of the cafe just talking. About 30 min later I'm done with my drink and ready to go saying things like well it's getting late, and what not. She doesn't take the hint and even says oh I don't have anything else to do. Well maybe I was too nice of guy because we sat there and talked for at least a few hours and I made several attempts to end it but the date wound not end!  Finally my ass was hurting from sitting on the patio furniture so I suggested we go get some Vietnamese pho for dinner, I knew a great place nearby. So we went and ate and I drove her home. Wasted my whole fucking day on a chick I wasn't into. Sad thing is that I gave her a second and last date but made sure it was over in under 3 hours. Talk about a lingerer.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2015, 02:53:19 AM »
one girl started crying

another girl didn't show up for the date. Happened again 2nd time.

a third time a girl showed up quite hungover. Not the best conversation I ever had.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2015, 03:31:45 AM »
OP's is hard to beat.

Worst for me was a "coffee" with a chick from an early dating site (around '97). She was billed as "athletic", but was, in reality, a fat cow. She seemed almost disappointed that I had described myself accurately.

I cut it off early. Ain't nobody got time for fatties.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2015, 03:41:11 AM »
one girl started crying

another girl didn't show up for the date. Happened again 2nd time.

a third time a girl showed up quite hungover. Not the best conversation I ever had.

You know that when you see a pretty girl in the supermarket, she might not be there the next day right?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2015, 03:41:53 AM »
There were many bad ones but that's part of the deal
On and off a nugget and the rest was "trash" though meeting new folks is always nice so, overall, it was a win-win.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2015, 03:43:10 AM »
Met this girl online and agreed to meet up at a book store (we both like to read). Anyway we meet and check out the books for 30 min and chat. I'm not impressed with her looks (she did the 1 photo good angle trick on her profile) so I'm not into it but I'll finish the date. We go to this cafe next door and get a couple lemonades. We sit outside drinking the lemonades on the tables in front of the cafe just talking. About 30 min later I'm done with my drink and ready to go saying things like well it's getting late, and what not. She doesn't take the hint and even says oh I don't have anything else to do. Well maybe I was too nice of guy because we sat there and talked for at least a few hours and I made several attempts to end it but the date wound not end!  Finally my ass was hurting from sitting on the patio furniture so I suggested we go get some Vietnamese pho for dinner, I knew a great place nearby. So we went and ate and I drove her home. Wasted my whole fucking day on a chick I wasn't into. Sad thing is that I gave her a second and last date but made sure it was over in under 3 hours. Talk about a lingerer.
Meh...I would have still banged her and left after wiping my cock in her hair

10pints

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2015, 03:48:42 AM »
Whilst at university, a hot chick was going round trying to persuade people to enlist in some stupid church. I simply couldn't abide with the fact that such a hot bird was going to end up with some christian douche. I faked interest in the church, even went down there and had a load of idiots try and convert me. All the time I was getting closer to the hot chick. I started to get her drunk and talk about how religion is a scam.

Cut a long story short, I took her virginity and she left the church. As soon as she did that, I lost all interest (couldn't be bothered investing the time in teaching her how to fuck), but I had always wanted to fuck two women in one day. So I tee'd her up, put one through her and then banged the ex that evening. Good times!

Hardly the worst date, but I endured a lot of religious idiots for the sake of some quality poon.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2015, 03:51:05 AM »
I dated that fat but cute chick. We were on my car it was 1 a.m, i started to kiss her, then she started to scream, she went outside of the car still screaming and running. Then she get back. She told me my kiss was too incredible and it was the first time she felt like that etc.

If a patrol of cop saw that, they would have arrested me thinking i was raping the fat bitch.

Another date with a co-worker, i realised later she just want to be banged in order to be pregnant. I remember i fucked her only one time, and at first i didn't understand why she told "say a prayer" when my dick enter her pussy.
asstropin

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2015, 03:58:31 AM »
Had a date with another chick, I picked her up in my jeep, was a hot nice day so I had the top down and removed the doors. She was fine with it then I got on the freeway and she freaked out and got scared and started crying. I believe she even called her dad while we were on the freeway.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2015, 04:35:57 AM »
I dated that fat but cute chick. We were on my car it was 1 a.m, i started to kiss her, then she started to scream, she went outside of the car still screaming and running. Then she get back. She told me my kiss was too incredible and it was the first time she felt like that etc.

If a patrol of cop saw that, they would have arrested me thinking i was raping the fat bitch.

Another date with a co-worker, i realised later she just want to be banged in order to be pregnant. I remember i fucked her only one time, and at first i didn't understand why she told "say a prayer" when my dick enter her pussy.

hahaha lolz  ;D

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2015, 05:18:19 AM »
It's hard to believe your side of the story alone.

If a date went that bad and you went in for a kiss, then...

Was just being polite lol. Just a kiss on the cheek.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2015, 05:29:55 AM »
When I was in college I went out with a girl and had a little to much to drink. She said don't drive home you can sleep on my couch. She told me her parents were asleep up stairs and she would tell them in the morning. I left a light on an end table so I could find the bathroom. In the middle of the night I hear her by me turning off the light. I put my hand on her ass feeling it through her night gown. Riding my hand underneath it I'm feeling up her ass hearing her moan softly. She puts her hand down my pants. Then I hear, "Mom!" from the other end of the room. I open my eyes in the darkness and see it was her mother I was feeling up. Loud words about being a whore were coming out of the daughter as I pulled my pants up and ran out the door.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 05:32:44 AM »
Hard to narrow down to just one but

as usual fatter than the pictures.  Fat in a particular way tho.  Know how Down's Syndrome people store fat?  That Downy face fat thing?  Like that!  Not full blown, like you wouldn't think she was an actual retard, but when you saw her you'd take a second to decide that she didn't actually have The Downs.  People were staring.  Two attractive girls walked past and one of them made a wtf face at me.  That's the looks end of it.  Her personality was equally unwinning, with a lot of jibber jabber about how wonderful she was and how underappreciated she is by... employers, friends, family, shop assistants, just everyone, with endless examples provided.  Not someone talking with me, or even talking at me.  Talking past me in a never ending steamroll monologue of desperate self-righteousness.  She may have had cue cards concealed.  Oh and she shared that her ex, who also didn't appreciate her, used to beat her, and then she threatened to harm me if I ever tried to beat her.  This is maybe an hour in.  I was proud of myself for not going for the easy joke.  'Hey I bet you could take me too with that retard strength of yours.'  I am not making this up.  I can't believe I saw it through.  The meet ended with me having to graciously decline an invitation to her place, and then decline, seriously now, a second invitation for her to accompany me to my house.  Whoa.

Weirdest - Canadian.  Date 1, within 20 minutes of meeting, tells me she has a brain tumor, ran away from the diagnosing doctor in London, and should actually be dead by now.  Dead.  By.  Now.

Join a dating site, they said.  Have a good time, they said.  ::)