Author Topic: Trump just suggested assasination  (Read 32546 times)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Trump just suggested assasination
« on: August 09, 2016, 12:41:43 PM »
There is no other way to interpret his words

https://twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/763093253260390400

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Trump just suggested assasination
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 12:56:19 PM »
He's just saying if the system gets stacked against you that the 2nd amendment is still there to allow you to protect yourself from an oppressive gov.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2016, 01:05:40 PM »

lol, I'm sure the liberal pussies will interpret it however it benefits them.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 01:11:06 PM »

Obama did assassinate , your point? 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2016, 01:15:18 PM »
lol at him saying Justice Scalia was supposed to be around for 10 more years lol. I didn't know Trump was also a Cardiologist.

"The letter dated Feb. 16 said Scalia's many "significant medical conditions led to his death," Ponton said. In the letter, Monahan listed more than a half-dozen ailments, including sleep apnea, degenerative joint disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and high blood pressure. Scalia also was a smoker, the letter said."

Yup, looks healthy  :-\ :-\

X

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 01:24:58 PM »
Wasn't El Chapo going to kill Trump?

He was jailed for suggesting an assassination correct?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2016, 01:31:08 PM »
Trump is trying to lose.  Every time he sees any kind of rebound in the polls, he tops himself with some idiotic statement.

In November, he and his kids will start TrumpTV, it's already been announced.  He'll make a billion dollars complaining about hilary all day to the millions of people that hate FOX & MSNBC and like him.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2016, 01:34:51 PM »

lol, I'm sure the liberal pussies will interpret it however it benefits them.

After watching the clip how else can you interpret his comments?
I

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2016, 01:37:21 PM »
He is trying to lose.  He is a hillary ringer and plant

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2016, 01:37:34 PM »
Who fucking cares?  ??? Obama DID fucking assassinate , people are " outraged " because Trump may have eluded to it?  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2016, 01:39:27 PM »

After watching the clip how else can you interpret his comments?

it's pretty clear.  about 1/3 of the audience laughs.  They know exactly what he's saying.  

hilary said some similar shit in 2008... saying she was staying in the race because of RFK in 68... and the media shit ALL OVER her for it.  

Trump will come out tomorrow with "I was only joking", and his supporters will defend it.  They don't care about this comment, let's be honest.  Not in the least.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2016, 01:39:48 PM »
Trump is trying to lose.  Every time he sees any kind of rebound in the polls, he tops himself with some idiotic statement.

In November, he and his kids will start TrumpTV, it's already been announced.  He'll make a billion dollars complaining about hilary all day to the millions of people that hate FOX & MSNBC and like him.

I haven't seen it announced that trumptv is a certainty, more of a goal.

It would be somewhat shocking if he really didn't want to win, hes seems like an egomaniac. Winning would be his ultimate goal.

I'm sure he's a little surprised he's in this spot. Money and wealth is power but becoming President transcends all the money in the world.

You may be right though....

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2016, 01:40:19 PM »
He is trying to lose.  He is a hillary ringer and plant

His supporters cannot admit it because it means they were duped.
Hilary supporters cannot admit it because it means their candidate is shady.

Only a small sliver of independent will admit it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2016, 01:42:24 PM »
His supporters cannot admit it because it means they were duped.
Hilary supporters cannot admit it because it means their candidate is shady.

Only a small sliver of independent will admit it.

;)

spot on

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2016, 01:43:12 PM »
It should be obvious by now that Drumph aka Trump doesn't want to win. No one does all the dumb shit he does trying to win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2016, 01:43:17 PM »
I haven't seen it announced that trumptv is a certainty, more of a goal.
It would be somewhat shocking if he really didn't want to win, hes seems like an egomaniac. Winning would be his ultimate goal.
I'm sure he's a little surprised he's in this spot. Money and wealth is power but becoming President transcends all the money in the world.
You may be right though....

his lifestyle is great.  he's a ribbon cutter.  reading briefs and making boring decisions 14 hours a day is not for him.  He already said his veep would handle all of the day to day stuff, he'll just cut ribbons and 'make america great'.  Look it up.  He said his veep will have most of the duties.  that is unprecedented.

I cannot assume 'winning' is defined as the presidency... a stressful 4-year job he's kinda not prepared for.
Maybe 'winning' = a massive tv network to rival FOX/MSNBC, with his kids running it... a Billion dollar tv empire that'll last for generations with his kids being stars.   IMO, to a 70 year old that loves his family, a billion dollar network that'll last 50 years WAY outweighs a 4 year stress filled job where 2/3 of the country is always hating on you anyway.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2016, 01:52:35 PM »
his lifestyle is great.  he's a ribbon cutter.  reading briefs and making boring decisions 14 hours a day is not for him.  He already said his veep would handle all of the day to day stuff, he'll just cut ribbons and 'make america great'.  Look it up.  He said his veep will have most of the duties.  that is unprecedented.

I cannot assume 'winning' is defined as the presidency... a stressful 4-year job he's kinda not prepared for.
Maybe 'winning' = a massive tv network to rival FOX/MSNBC, with his kids running it... a Billion dollar tv empire that'll last for generations with his kids being stars.   IMO, to a 70 year old that loves his family, a billion dollar network that'll last 50 years WAY outweighs a 4 year stress filled job where 2/3 of the country is always hating on you anyway.

Like I said you very well could be correct.

I'm aware of his comments about not handling day to day duties. It's public proclamations like this that either make him endearing to the public (brutal honesty) or polarizing because of his aloofness.

Money/fame might be his most important legacy. But being a President trumps all of that (unless he's remembered as a bust).

One thing is for sure, whether he wins or lose, Donald will spin it in his favor that he was the big winner.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2016, 01:53:45 PM »
No, he was implying that the "second amendment people" take their rights seriously and may us force to protect their rights. Some of you guys just love to over state stuff.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2016, 01:56:34 PM »
No, he was implying that the "second amendment people" take their rights seriously and may us force to protect their rights. Some of you guys just love to over state stuff.

He clearly said there was something they could DO.   

"nothing you can do, folks -- although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is."

I don't know any other ACTION he is referring to.   I like the idea of a 911 truther like Trump winning the job, it'd be super entertaining.  But saying this shows very poor judgment on his part.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2016, 01:57:37 PM »

Yes - but now he feeds all the media the red meat for another news cycle as to how he is mental, ill tempered, off his rocker, etc.

As opposed to Granny Clinton's crime spree or ill health, etc. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2016, 01:59:21 PM »
Trump is trolling an entire nation. He doesn't want to win - he's just using the platform as a tool to make himself even more famous than he was before. He's pissing people off in the process and controversy doesn't matter - any publicity is good publicity. Offending and dividing is clearly his strategy. He's old and rich enough not to care to show his true colors. I just can't believe so many people take this show seriously - and it clearly is acting to a degree. But as someone pointed out earlier, it's too late to back out if you supported him in the past. If he says in the end that he didn't really ever plan to win, that's going to be some epic ownage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2016, 01:59:23 PM »
This is what he ' really meant ' Which is irrelevant , because Obama did in fact assassinate so all the Trump haters don't have a problem with unless the bad man insinuates it  ::) Fucking hypocrites

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2016, 02:03:37 PM »
He clearly said there was something they could DO.   

"nothing you can do, folks -- although the 2nd Amendment people, maybe there is."

I don't know any other ACTION he is referring to.   I like the idea of a 911 truther like Trump winning the job, it'd be super entertaining.  But saying this shows very poor judgment on his part.

But he wasn't clear about WHAT. Maybe he meant a protest? You are just guessing as to what he meant regardless of how strongly you feel about your "opinion".

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2016, 02:09:39 PM »
But he wasn't clear about WHAT. Maybe he meant a protest? You are just guessing as to what he meant regardless of how strongly you feel about your "opinion".

It feeds into their thoughts on Trump , they have this image of him and that's all that matters and they will try and prove it every opportunity. Trump helps them along but these left crybabies are going hoarse screaming the sky is falling. Look Vote for Hillary Trump wants to destroy the country , the right is just as guilty but at least they have something to work with on her

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2016, 02:09:51 PM »
Yes - but now he feeds all the media the red meat for another news cycle as to how he is mental, ill tempered, off his rocker, etc.

As opposed to Granny Clinton's crime spree or ill health, etc.  

It's like he took away her health headline AND provided her with sympathy, in one little comment.  How convenient.

Of course, and anyone can interpret anything in different ways.  But the "oh shit!" laughter from 1/4 of the audience behind him is honest reactions.  Maybe most people won't think he meant employ the 2nd right violently.  But some might.  It's reckless to make that joke.  

Trump likes these little hints at things.  It's called playing lawyerball.  Kids do that shit all the time.  Adults know it can have really bad consequences.