Author Topic: Obozo's Legacy: America's Eight Lost Years!  (Read 14437 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Obozo's Legacy: America's Eight Lost Years!
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2017, 05:42:15 PM »
But you are claiming they happened because of Obama.... which they didn't.

Typical libtard halfwit.

He listed those things because he really believes that Obozo had something to do with them.

Sad that these are the types teaching our kids. :-\

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2017, 05:55:16 PM »
He listed those things because he really believes that Obozo had something to do with them.

Sad that these are the types teaching our kids. :-\

Howard is pretty sad.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2017, 06:34:12 PM »
Gotta love when Getbiggers praise Obama for the markets while I've heard extreme liberals who have traded professionally for 30+ years say how inaccurate statements like those really are. It combines nicely with the "thanks for the cheap gas, Obama" argument as well. Market cyclicality and common sense doesn't exist in the thunderdome

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2017, 06:43:58 PM »
Gotta love when Getbiggers praise Obama for the markets while I've heard extreme liberals who have traded professionally for 30+ years say how inaccurate statements like those really are. It combines nicely with the "thanks for the cheap gas, Obama" argument as well. Market cyclicality and common sense doesn't exist in the thunderdome

My main point was simply this:

Regardless of WHY it happened, some good stuff occurred during Obama's 8 years.
He also did some bad stuff, I didn't agree with, like the previous 43 Presidents.

It reminds me of when I go to any game.
Any time the official make a call against the home team, he gets booed .
But when he makes the exact same call on the other team, they cheer.

Sometimes people get so damn resentful ,bitter and downright hateful...over nothing. WTF

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2017, 06:53:45 PM »
I just don't see the need for people to act so rude and refuse to be objective.

For example, I wish  President Trump all the best in leading our great nation.
You are not objective. You don't believe in truths. You try so hard (like StrawMan, 240, Prime, etc.) to validate your beliefs despite the evidence against it. You are a fool.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2017, 06:56:40 PM »

Hi, Howard!
Tell me: did your dead relatives also explain to you how the POTUS has a direct affect on the DOW J?
I figured they did since you so blindly intelligently vote based on their skewed ideology.

Or, just ignore this post like you do all of my others, Howard "the coward."
And, continue your bullshit about "settling things like a man" after blaming mods for your own deletion of several shameful and embarrassing posts you made leading up to the election.
(If your memory's not so good, I saved all of the screen shots.)

Very "manly," indeed.

I'm making it a point to bring that up on here every so often, you pitiful twat.
Jesus Christ, you're pathetic.

I used to think it was an angle, but I no longer question the legitimacy behind the claims of five failed marriages.
It makes TOTAL SENSE.

Except that I can't imagine what you promise these poor women.
Maybe you visit Bill Cosby's pharmacist...

"Make your ancestors proud," you stupid, simple fuck.

I hope none of your supporters here attack me...

Great post.

His "supporters" are nothing to speak of. They are an embarrassment like he is.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2017, 07:15:37 PM »
No thanks to obama.

Your right.  He didn't add hundreds of thousand of jobs for the last several years of his term.  He didn't cut the UE rate by more than half.  The stockmarket isn't at historical levels.  Gas isn't about half the price
as it was during the worst of Bush.  Osama Bin Laden is not dead.  9/11 actually happened under Obama.  30 million more people don't have health care.  Health care doesn't make up less of our GDP than it has in a generation.  We haven't had way less troops killed during the past 8 years.  We haven't killed more terrorists than all the presidents combined in the past 8 years.  The auto industry didn't get saved and the midwest along wit it.  What else didn't this horrific, colored, islamic, closeted homosexual, adultering, wife beating SOB do?

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2017, 07:29:34 PM »
Your right. 

I'm always right.

You should read the whole thread here, before you post, so that you don't look stupid, though I doubt that concerns you much.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2017, 07:54:35 PM »
I'm always right.

You should read the whole thread here, before you post, so that you don't look stupid, though I doubt that concerns you much.

Nice run on sentence, (R)etard.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2017, 08:00:41 PM »
Your right.  He didn't add hundreds of thousand of jobs for the last several years of his term.  He didn't cut the UE rate by more than half.  The stockmarket isn't at historical levels.  Gas isn't about half the price
as it was during the worst of Bush.  Osama Bin Laden is not dead.  9/11 actually happened under Obama.  30 million more people don't have health care.  Health care doesn't make up less of our GDP than it has in a generation.  We haven't had way less troops killed during the past 8 years.  We haven't killed more terrorists than all the presidents combined in the past 8 years.  The auto industry didn't get saved and the midwest along wit it.  What else didn't this horrific, colored, islamic, closeted homosexual, adultering, wife beating SOB do?

We have 95M Americans out of the labor force, 50M Americans in poverty and 46M Americans on food stamps. The level of those enrolled in the supplemental nutrition assistance program — food stamps — has remained elevated even with a so called economic expansion. SNAP recipients totaled 33.5 million in 2009, the year the recession ended. In 2016, the number is at 45.3 million. The government shelled out $74 billion in benefits last year, about double the level of 2008. Oh and don't forget the national debt of 20 trillion (nearly doubled). Historic levels of the market are driven by the feds QE programs yielding zero interest rates. No other options for returns especially for retires.

This scratches the surface which is now moot. Many didn't agree with your assessment.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2017, 01:27:16 AM »
We have 95M Americans out of the labor force, 50M Americans in poverty and 46M Americans on food stamps. The level of those enrolled in the supplemental nutrition assistance program — food stamps — has remained elevated even with a so called economic expansion. SNAP recipients totaled 33.5 million in 2009, the year the recession ended. In 2016, the number is at 45.3 million. The government shelled out $74 billion in benefits last year, about double the level of 2008. Oh and don't forget the national debt of 20 trillion (nearly doubled). Historic levels of the market are driven by the feds QE programs yielding zero interest rates. No other options for returns especially for retires.

This scratches the surface which is now moot. Many didn't agree with your assessment.

Might have something to do with people that work being eligible for those benefits because those who work for Walmart and McDonalds and the like are paid such shit wages that you and I have to subsidize them instead of their employers.  Chew on that for a while.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2017, 04:13:33 AM »
Might have something to do with people that work being eligible for those benefits because those who work for Walmart and McDonalds and the like are paid such shit wages that you and I have to subsidize them instead of their employers.  Chew on that for a while.

Trump will stop "US" from having to pay for benefits for slackers.

Why did the people working at Walmart or McDonald's take such shitty paying jobs to begin with? Answer: That's all they're worth! They have no useful skill set, nor the brains to acquire any skill set. Even when these dopes get into college, they get worthless degrees in things such as Black Studies, that only qualifies you to teach that worthless shit to other dopes, or to get a job hanging off the back of a garbage truck.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #62 on: January 21, 2017, 04:35:00 AM »

4. I never saw any proof that Obama killed bin Ladin. I didn't believe it then, nor now. Hillary probably arranged a comfortable retirement for Osama, for big donations channeled into the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, and hefty pay speaking engagements for Billy boy, in countries that don't understand English anyway.
Read this article on what happened when Seal Team Six shot Osama Bin Ladin
https://www.google.com/amp/foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/moron-seal-team-6-operatives-based-mutilations-off-of-f-1791069958/amp?client=safari

Erik C

• Getbig IV

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 21, 2017, 04:57:50 AM »

yes, a solid 46% of voters.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 21, 2017, 05:03:13 AM »
yes, a solid 46% of voters.

And that's all Trump needed to win!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: January 21, 2017, 05:04:47 AM »
Nice run on sentence, (R)etard.
Hey, I'm old enough that I remember the real Erik C. Not this title holder.  ::)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2017, 05:12:21 AM »
And that's all Trump needed to win!

Indeed.  The electoral college wasn't close.  Less than 80,000 votes in MI, WI & PA put Trump over the top.

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2017, 05:18:09 AM »
Nice run on sentence

Oh what a shock! You're one of the grammar police! It must be excruciatingly painful for you to even venture on to the internet, with all the uncouth grammarians fouling the web, with horrors such as split infinitives, and dangling participles, terrorizing your every existing moment on the web.  

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2017, 02:22:44 PM »
You are not objective. You don't believe in truths. You try so hard (like StrawMan, 240, Prime, etc.) to validate your beliefs despite the evidence against it. You are a fool.

Yup, I'm not in lock step with the views of many others that post here.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2017, 02:25:43 PM »
Great post.

His "supporters" are nothing to speak of. They are an embarrassment like he is.

Nope, we don't agree on many issues.
I'm fine with that .

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »
My main point was simply this:

Your main points are retractable and thus, meaningless, as evidenced by your deletion of posts admitting WHY you voted for corrupt Hillary.

When you realized how pathetic and embarrassing they were, you deleted them.
Then, you blamed the mods for the deletions.
Then, you attempted to backpedal further by "explaining what you really meant."

You are a stupid and pathetic mother-fucker.
The only thing you've done right in life is NOT reproducing. Please try not to fuck that up, too!!

Dumb-ass.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2017, 02:47:12 PM »

The only thing you've done right in life is NOT reproducing. Please try not to fuck that up, too!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well now, at least we can agree on that.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 21, 2017, 04:36:55 PM »
real men= no rubbers

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2017, 12:39:40 PM »
Well now, at least we can agree on that.

Dismissing criticism with feigned humor is your only attemp at defense in life, and further confirmation/acknowledgement of your sorry existence.

Like shizzo, your greatest contribution to this board is making everyone eternally grateful that - regardless of how fucked up their own situations are - at least their lives are not as pathetic and dysfunctional as yours.