Author Topic: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics  (Read 25984 times)

body88

Re: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2006, 12:22:56 PM »
If the pro division is paying the cash they say they are you better believe alot of ifbb guys will jump ship

Guys like Haider Charles Ruhl jackson MM Rockel Priest Freeman Jones could all make the jump.... Why not compete where you can win money. Shit these guys will never win a major show anyway what do they have to lose.

All those guys have large fan bases and if this thing really does  happen it will prob only be a matter of time before the whole second and third tier is gone over...... Plenty of fans and sponsors in those guys

I hope the iffb burns. They treat the athletes like shit and the judging is crap.......

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Darrem Charles to Pro Division
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2006, 12:49:39 PM »
He's making money in the IFBB.  He has no reason to switch.

Where is he making money? The only place he's making any real money is in the sponsers. Prize money is few and far between and it isn't that much!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Darrem Charles to Pro Division
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2006, 05:34:07 PM »
Remember when he was winning all the small shows?  At $10k a pop, it adds up. You're right, of course, that he makes the bulk of his money from sponsorships, just like all of them do, but what makes you think his sponsors will let him leave the IFBB?

He spent 10K on each show.

RHINO290

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2006, 05:50:08 PM »
Exactly.

As On_Swole posted he never even qualified to do a proqualifier.

He seems a cool guy, so I mean no disrespect, but assuming PDI gets any pros to switch he will not be competitive at all. There's some asskissing being dished at him as he seems like a nice guy, but realistically his physique is not pro-caliber.But as he said, he has nothing to lose...

Also...if the guys can do both IFBB and PDI as has been mentioned, obviously many guys will take advantage. Other than that I do not see Darrem switching.

We must remember one thing, most of these guys make the alot of their money in appearance fees. The NPC/amateur IFBB is established with hundreds of shows a year around the globe that hire guest posers....PDI cannot compete with that.

Darrem is one of the most in demand guest posers there is. I doubt he'll want to give that up.

Edit: This guy has posted he is considering going PDI. I think he looks good.
http://www.thebiguniverse.com/abiad/contest.html

Wrong, wrong  wrong. As usuall you idiots don't know what you are talking about. As far as pro qualifiers, check your facts, wrong again. I have been in several.

arms 22 inch
chest 55 inch
waist 38 inch
offseason

all I have to say is there are three pro qualifiers up to the NOC. If you think you can beat me, bring it on.

I tell you what, any one of you losers that have all this to say, do a qualifier, beat me @ the noc, and I will personally reimburse you all your expenses.

or shut up, either way, I don't care.

Now it is very clear to me why I am told not to post here

But I wanted to say that much.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2006, 06:01:12 PM »
To me PDI should make a serious run at Toney Freeman. The IFBB buries this guy in the standings at every show he does and he's an elite level pro IMO. He would make a credible "champ" for a new organization.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2006, 06:14:14 PM »

Wrong, wrong  wrong. As usuall you idiots don't know what you are talking about. As far as pro qualifiers, check your facts, wrong again. I have been in several.

arms 22 inch
chest 55 inch
waist 38 inch
offseason

all I have to say is there are three pro qualifiers up to the NOC. If you think you can beat me, bring it on.

I tell you what, any one of you losers that have all this to say, do a qualifier, beat me @ the noc, and I will personally reimburse you all your expenses.

Rhino... I don't believe I can beat you no. In fact I will freely admit I have no chance.

My immense 125lbs female frame will not be competitive againest you ::)

My post was not rude in any manner, I merely stated my opinion. YOU wanted to go pro. YOU got your info out on this site. YOU wanted to be put in the limelight. I did not just decide to discuss you. Also, bear in mind I am a competitor myself, and have won medals at the IFBB world amateur level. I am not some overweight keyboard warrior who has no clue. I am just stating my opinion, which I did in a respectful way.

And as for you calling me a loser and an idiot...real gentlemanly of you sir. Way to gain fans.

I actually, as I have posted, will attend the NOC.

I'll be sure to cheer loudly for you ::)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2006, 06:27:24 PM »
Thanks Sean.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2006, 06:53:53 PM »

arms 22 inch
chest 55 inch
waist 38 inch
offseason

Meltdown.

Cool Black Clyde

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2006, 07:04:44 PM »
Don't mess with the Master's Mr. Delaware.  He's the next and last NOC champ in the Yahoo Account Federation.  And then every IFBB champ is going to run away from the Olympia's $600,000 prize purse and the Arnold's $300,000 prize purse and all their sponsorship deals and weekly guest posings in the NPC for a chance at $15K top prize in a possible show in Hungary.   :P     

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2006, 08:03:25 PM »

arms 22 inch
chest 55 inch
waist 38 inch
offseason

Rhino you had no problem when some were kissing your ass...So now you won't post here...Thats a joke...Matt Duval doesn't compete anymore because he knows he can't in the pro ranks....And that boy is light years ahead of you...Do you really believe you can compete with say King Kamali who gets roasted on here and rightfully so...He is light years ahead of you...unless your 25 or under, i just don't see it...But good luck anyways....Go back to Mayhem(where you were already exposed)

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2006, 08:08:36 PM »

[/quote]

you are giving the benefit of the doubt only because 240 is a god here...If he didn't do your website and someone else did...He would have had a more then a few post about you thats for sure...Just be glad 240 is in your corner for now

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2006, 08:35:07 PM »

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2006, 08:36:17 PM »
From 2004: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eoddave27/my_photos

:D

Great find ;D Jack is sure to catch heat for that pose  :D

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2006, 09:20:41 PM »
All jokes aside, I think Jack should have have more confidence about his physique. I mean he logs onto getbig and challenges a female to beat him in a bodybuilding show....

Excluding Iris Kyle, he could probably beat most women >:(

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »
All jokes aside, I think Jack should have have more confidence about his physique. I mean he logs onto getbig and challenges a female to beat him in a bodybuilding show....

Excluding Iris Kyle, he could probably beat most women >:(

Nice photoshop job on the arms. I really can't tell how you made it look so real.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2006, 10:45:18 PM »
From 2004: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/eoddave27/my_photos

:D

240 would have ripped this picture apart and all of us would have been right there with him....This would photo would be lucky to win the superheavies at the new england state champships...Ron Harris although a heavyweight could turn pro before this fool...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: PDI's First PRO Pic INSIDE
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2006, 10:58:16 PM »

ROFL
'*mocking laughter* ahhahahaah, you think thats funny? why dont you go buy a horse and live in the mountains and dont bother anybody' - one of the best lines in any movie ever

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2006, 12:00:06 AM »
Yep, around here you won't get your ass kissed. If you want that, go to Mayhem or BB.com.

You will, however, be told the truth here.

Actually, BB.com is out for him too.

I just read the thread over there and he did not get one single positive comment :-\

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2006, 12:29:46 AM »

arms 22 inch
chest 55 inch
waist 38 inch
offseason

You fucking dipshit, that was one of the most respectful criticisms I have read on getbig. If you had any shame at all you would apologise for your dumbas reply. Also, f**k off this site, and ya aint welcome back!
follow the arrows

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2006, 03:44:41 AM »

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2006, 01:00:07 PM »
that sure is a funny but effective display

Funny?

You found this pic of our new PDI pro funny?

I find nothing amusing about this pic.

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: April 02, 2006, 02:29:34 PM »
Damn Jack, why are you challenging CQ like this...  ???
Nobody here said he could beat you and that isn't the point.
The point is you wouldn't make top 10 at the ironman pro and your boy 240 is promoting you like you were the next big thing.

Ok you are the first PDI athlete and maybe you will do well but we have yet to know the other competitor so for that particular reason, I don't even know why people are talking about the PDI.

Give us so athletes name and then we'll talk

freeagain

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Rumor - PALUMBO joins PDI !!
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
....  :D

what dya think the chances are ???

he's certainly pull a crowd  ....

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: PALUMBO joins PDI !!
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2006, 10:31:13 PM »
not as much as valentino  :D

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: PALUMBO joins PDI !!
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »
 That would be a major coup. He could be the new Dorian Yates.