Author Topic: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics  (Read 25873 times)

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
Will PDI have fitness/figure....the good stuff?
« Reply #150 on: April 06, 2006, 12:51:24 AM »
It would probably be easier to market/promote to the masses, easier to get 'athletes'

A 'pole' round springs to mind

heres a cool pdi promo vid idea

http://kazoeka.com/bustedtees/boobsquad.html

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will PDI have fitness/figure....the good stuff?
« Reply #151 on: April 06, 2006, 12:54:26 AM »

No - the PDI is strictly for men's bodybuilding at the moment. There are no plans for anything else at the moment.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics
« Reply #152 on: April 06, 2006, 01:01:02 AM »
Apparently Public Display of Idiots (Jack and a guy who tattoed his face?) are setting the standard.

One must be washed up, completely full of shit, delusional AND have a tribal tatoo somewhere on your body to be part of this company.

Enjoy your dish...

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #153 on: April 06, 2006, 01:09:35 AM »
We are but just not the way you want.

Yes, all I want is a regular heterosexual friendship but you keep PM'ing me to send you some nude photos of myself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 06, 2006, 01:11:58 AM »
Apparently Public Display of Idiots (Jack and a guy who tattoed his face?) are setting the standard.

One must be washed up, completely full of shit, delusional AND have a tribal tatoo somewhere on your body to be part of this company.

At least Lee's not a nazi.  Didn't tribals go out of style at the end of the 90s

dee1975

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: April 06, 2006, 01:36:35 AM »

Well Lee was with the ifbb when this was done so if this is a public display of idiots, then the ifbb made him that way.

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: April 06, 2006, 06:38:55 AM »
not for anything sushi, but do you really consider lee to be washed up? he is far from washed up. he is competing in nearly the best shape he has ever brought out. and he is still winning. how does that make him washed up?

now crazy? well, yeah he is a little loopy. only a nutcase would tattoo his friggin face. and only a complete moron would dump that hot ass ex-wife of his.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #157 on: April 06, 2006, 08:01:53 AM »
not for anything sushi, but do you really consider lee to be washed up? he is far from washed up. he is competing in nearly the best shape he has ever brought out.

Ummm did you look at lee's BACK ????? He use to have some sort of detail now its wrinkly and smooth......he has been winning on name recognition and his arms ...
L

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #158 on: April 06, 2006, 08:04:05 AM »
Didn't tribals go out of style at the end of the 90s

Didn't ponytails go "out of style" long before tribal tats?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #159 on: April 06, 2006, 08:55:20 AM »

The 2004 NOC featured some very interesting open scene in which some people thought went a little too far in the sense of decency. However - that was New York City - and to this day, for good or bad, people are still talking about it...

Here was that opening scene...

http://www.getbig.com/pics/noc/2004/strip.htm

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #160 on: April 06, 2006, 08:58:41 AM »
The 2004 NOC featured some very interesting open scene in which some people thought went a little too far in the sense of decency. However - that was New York City - and to this day, for good or bad, people are still talking about it...

Ronald,

I think you need to contribute a rumor to the thread in order to post.

You know the rules.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #161 on: April 06, 2006, 09:04:55 AM »

what were puritans doing at a bodybuilding show where it's all about drugs?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #162 on: April 06, 2006, 10:23:17 AM »

Gotta Love the tube socks and Man-Dress!

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #163 on: April 06, 2006, 10:31:49 AM »
i somehow find it hard to believe that you truly think lee won ONLY on his name and his arms. maybe his back has gotten smooth, or came out smooth in his last show. but his legs are still very good. arms phenomenal. chest is ok, but in proportion anyway. small waist without the huge distended "abs" that most mass guys have. hate to break news to you but lee beat other guys who also had "naem recognition". 
i agree he isnt at his best. but i wouldnt call a smooth back in a single show or even 2 shows as constituting his being washed up. if that were the case, then half the IFBB would be washed up already.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #164 on: April 06, 2006, 10:42:00 AM »
Well Lee was with the ifbb when this was done so if this is a public display of idiots, then the ifbb made him that way.

You're right - the IFBB MADE him get a tattoo on his face. Jim Manion was the tattoo artist, right? And they made him wear a ridiculous cape on stage. You're right the IFBB made him into an idiot.

::)
Enjoy your dish...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #165 on: April 06, 2006, 11:18:06 AM »
Yes, all I want is a regular heterosexual friendship but you keep PM'ing me to send you some nude photos of myself.

Well cause you keep sending me this old photo of you.  I told you I want something new

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #166 on: April 06, 2006, 11:21:45 AM »
i somehow find it hard to believe that you truly think lee won ONLY on his name and his arms. maybe his back has gotten smooth, or came out smooth in his last show. but his legs are still very good. arms phenomenal. chest is ok, but in proportion anyway. small waist without the huge distended "abs" that most mass guys have. hate to break news to you but lee beat other guys who also had "naem recognition". 
i agree he isnt at his best. but i wouldnt call a smooth back in a single show or even 2 shows as constituting his being washed up. if that were the case, then half the IFBB would be washed up already.

The only way he beat other guys with NAME RECOGNITION was because it was the Aussie Pro dumbass..... Ask Cormier and Rockel who should of won in Aussie 2005.... Ironman... no one and the ONLY show i credit Lee on a win was the San Fran ..but that was a Long time ago ...and his back has been smooth for a WHILE not two shows... and he has no seperation in his quads.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2006, 12:21:24 PM »
Didn't ponytails go "out of style" long before tribal tats?
Depends are where you live. If I remember it was Illinois listed as the least attractive feature to women that a man can have, but where I live it was more popular with women than anywhere else.  Read that out of stuff or maxim or one of the other similar mags about a year ago. I can cut my hair too so it's not exactly a good comparison. :D