Author Topic: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics  (Read 26106 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Pro Division Imagination
« Reply #100 on: April 03, 2006, 11:30:30 AM »
Supreme Being + 53 post = Jack London
L

RHINO290

« Reply #101 on: April 03, 2006, 11:32:10 AM »
Stalker and Hater = Freakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fianlly, someone said it, thank you.

It's like, getting weird huh?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #102 on: April 03, 2006, 11:32:56 AM »
Rhino said that he can beat Dex and Lee in a competition on the Pro Div. Board....

When I last checked , RHINO claimed to be a big shot CEO of General Electric...

Then Why is this fool posting on this board non stop and on the other "ProDiv" board...

You know why, cause Rhino is a fake, a phoney, and has no credibility..

He meltdowns every two seconds and says that he gives up on ppl on GetBig and claims to never post here again

He sent me some gay ass apology the other week , which I (regrettfully) accepted then he came out as the PDI athelete....

Can this board talk about real bb not some backyard wrestling equivalent to the IFBB....

I agree that the current Federation is problematic, but this made for television, diet, fugazzi version isnt the answer ..

if you don't want to talk about it, why start a thread about it?  

Give the guy a f'n break, so what if he joined the PDI?  If he crashes and burns it's no skin off my ass..I hope he does well.  There is nothing wrong with taking an chance when it presents itself..it's what he does with this chance now that he has it.

Rhino has never wronged me..what did he do to all of the guys flaming him?  I bet he responded to you guys and that's when the shit hit the fan.  Here's a guy minding his own business and boom he's getting steamrolled on GB.  What do you expect him to do?  The smart thing would have been to ignore it, go about his daily activities and let his actions speak.  He didn't, he got caught up in all this BS and now it's out of control.  

good luck Rhino, I don't know you, I don't know a damn thing about you..but if you were smart you wouldn't come back here cause all you're doing is putting gas on a fire.
nasser=piece of shit

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics
« Reply #103 on: April 03, 2006, 11:40:57 AM »
Do you remember the ANIMAL threaad natural al ???

L

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #104 on: April 03, 2006, 11:42:47 AM »
J-

Excellent. I saw Mario about a year ago at the Mecca. I've got his number somewhere. I'll give him a ring and have him check-out the forum. He spent a lot of time traveling in India & China not too long along. He is very much into the Martial Arts these days. If you remember, he fought for several years. His Kung Fu is very strong.

You obviously know how to handle the give-and-take here on the Getbig boards ;D. Lots of guys just post anything they imagine, without doing too much thinking first. No harm... no foul. Shawn Ray deals with them with a good attitude as well. Everybody has 20" arms & bench presses 500 on the internet.  ;D

PM me that # if you have time, and I'll try and track down Mario.

All the best...

Tom
a

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2006, 11:46:21 AM »
Well the apology was sincere, maybe......

Maybe, of course, I just want you to keep talking about me.

Where have you seen me?

tell us CQ, are you really a women? If you are, and you know me, that would explain alot.......

Umm...eww...I have no idea what you mean by that last sentence so I'll leave it alone..except to say...yeah I am a female. Why? Do you want to challenge me to beat you in a comp again ;D

Actually my thanks for the apology was sincere. I did appreciate it.I was just joking about your frequent melts. As I previously posted, I am also in the industry hence why I have seen you in person. My advice in the last post was also sincere, stay cool man....your posts do reflect you as a person.

Stavios

Question for 240 about the PDI
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2006, 12:43:36 PM »
hey 240 since you know everything that is going on with the PDI, I have to ask you this.

With the 2 guys anounced as " PDI athlete"  plus what your are talking about in another thread about sean allen, it's seems that the only guys who are gonna compete in the PDI are the one who aren't good enough to win a pro card in the npc. If it keeps going like this do you really think it is gonna be interesting to watch ?  :-\

RHINO290

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2006, 01:30:13 PM »
Umm...eww...I have no idea what you mean by that last sentence so I'll leave it alone..except to say...yeah I am a female. Why? Do you want to challenge me to beat you in a comp again ;D

Actually my thanks for the apology was sincere. I did appreciate it.I was just joking about your frequent melts. As I previously posted, I am also in the industry hence why I have seen you in person. My advice in the last post was also sincere, stay cool man....your posts do reflect you as a person.

got it. Pm me a pic, see if I recognize you.

RHINO290

Re: Question for 240 about the PDI
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2006, 01:56:05 PM »
hey 240 since you know everything that is going on with the PDI, I have to ask you this.

With the 2 guys anounced as " PDI athlete"  plus what your are talking about in another thread about sean allen, it's seems that the only guys who are gonna compete in the PDI are the one who aren't good enough to win a pro card in the npc. If it keeps going like this do you really think it is gonna be interesting to watch ?  :-\

The qualifications are as such: Win an overall in another org. Naaba/whatever or win your class at a national level npc event. Although sean is a good bodybuilder, he does not qualify

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Question for 240 about the PDI
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2006, 01:58:14 PM »
The qualifications are as such: Win an overall in another org. Naaba/whatever or win your class at a national level npc event. Although sean is a good bodybuilder, he does not qualify

Jack where in FL is the PDI qualifer going to be and when?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2006, 02:08:20 PM »
August 12th, here in Orlando.

thanks  Sean!!

RHINO290

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2006, 02:10:23 PM »
August 12th, here in Orlando.

Fianlly, he gets something right. Oh I'm just kidding.

Can't we just be freinds for christ sake?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2006, 02:11:07 PM »

nah, wayne is handling all the pro announcements. there are obviously rumors and collection of pro athlete statements up at www.pdirep.com, but the announcements of IFBB guys will come from Wayne.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2006, 03:15:12 PM »
Jack, if you want tips how to write on these boards, check how Mark Dugdale writes. He's polite and professional. When I read your posts, all I see

"I'm real big"
"I'm real cut"
"You got your facts wrong"
"you people are idiots"
"I've won contests"
"I'm a 'pro' now so my shit doesn't smell"

Usually people stop such childish behaviour when they grow up, so be a man and act like one too.

RHINO290

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2006, 03:18:29 PM »
Jack, if you want tips how to write on these boards, check how Mark Dugdale writes. He's polite and professional. When I read your posts, all I see

"I'm real big"
"I'm real cut"
"you people are idiots"
"I've won contests"

Usually people stop such childish behaviour when they grow up, so be a man and act like one too.

Titus is back? You are supporting a murderer

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2006, 03:19:58 PM »

"I'm real big"
"I'm real cut"
"you people are idiots"
"I've won contests"

Get yourself a MILF wife like Dugdale too. It won't hurt.

Why do people say Joanna Arntz is polish BTW? Is she?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

RHINO290

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2006, 03:22:27 PM »

"I'm real big"
"I'm real cut"
"you people are idiots"
"I've won contests"

Yes, i said all tha, your point?

I am real big, real cut, won contests, people are idiots and my shit, well it smells....like roses.

come on, can't you take it?

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2006, 03:24:26 PM »
Titus is back? You are supporting a murderer

WRONG WRONG WRONG, you got your facts WRONG again.

What I meant Titus is back to Las Vegas. Jeez, you're such an idiot.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2006, 03:26:15 PM »
WRONG WRONG WRONG, you got your facts WRONG again.

What I meant Titus is back to Las Vegas. Jeez, you're such an idiot.

Meltdown.

Swizz

• Getbig II
Re: PDI's First PRO Pic INSIDE
« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2006, 04:32:48 PM »

RHINO290

« Reply #120 on: April 04, 2006, 12:31:39 PM »
Meltdown.

Funny, huh?

Whos melting down now.

The fact that you would even associate yourself with that name, I mean come on....

sure thats what it means, are you embaressed that you love titus,

RHINO290

« Reply #121 on: April 04, 2006, 12:33:12 PM »
Funny, huh?

Whos melting down now.

The fact that you would even associate yourself with that name, I mean come on....

sure thats what it means, are you embaressed that you love titus,

You love titus, you want ot have his babies.......

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 04, 2006, 12:34:14 PM »
You love titus, you want ot have his babies.......

whoaa! Rhino's talking to himself now.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Quincy Taylor Announces Move to PDI
« Reply #123 on: April 04, 2006, 11:43:26 PM »
 Quincy Taylor has also made the announcement that he will join PDI. He could well be the biggest pro in this exciting new organization.

Knows_Everything

• Getbig II
Re: Quincy Taylor Announces Move to PDI
« Reply #124 on: April 04, 2006, 11:45:09 PM »
Quincy Taylor has also made the announcement that he will join PDI. He could well be the biggest pro in this exciting new organization.

Whats Pro shows has he won? none

Mr Racoon face just made a dumb move, he was moving on up in the IFBB..
"Money Talks"