Author Topic: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics  (Read 25858 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Pro Division Rumors / First Pro Pics
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2006, 11:59:30 PM »

And here is another problem - can anyone say anyne is moving to the PDI. Where are the 'real' press releases? Where is the organization? How can we verify that what someone writes is true? Rumors are great - and even some athletes announcing it is cool - but 'official' word is newsworthy.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: April 05, 2006, 12:26:38 AM »
respectful, or not, the facts that cq present are wrong. I have qualified for and have competed in proqualifiers. If you are going to critisize someone get your facts straight, because cq does not have his or her, or whatever facts straight, that person is an idiot, i stand by my comments. As far as cheering for me, I have plenty of real supporters in the world, losing you as a supporter,(as though you ever were one) is not a big deal, in fact I am probably better off.

All my life, I have been shutting people up with my successes, this is no different. You knuckleheads have made it so easy for me now, even if I don't win, as long as I beat one former ifbb pro, it will prove you all wrong.

thanks for taking the pressure off.

on swole/sean moloney, I am still waiting for you to admit you were wrong as well on the othe board.

I tried treating you pions with respect, truth is, you don't deserve it. Chick has the right attitude with you folks, he looks down on all of you, because he can.

Thelast thing that I have found to be laughable about you children is that you take all the shots you want at whoever, but as soon as someone shoots back, you all cry... Boo, hoo.......

Losers......

what a pr ick. another 2-bit loser thinking hes the dogs bollocks  ::)

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: Quincy Taylor Announces Move to PDI
« Reply #127 on: April 05, 2006, 08:28:55 AM »
Whats Pro shows has he won? none

Mr Racoon face just made a dumb move, he was moving on up in the IFBB..

;D  ;D

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 05, 2006, 09:59:36 AM »
And here is another problem - can anyone say anyne is moving to the PDI. Where are the 'real' press releases? Where is the organization? How can we verify that what someone writes is true? Rumors are great - and even some athletes announcing it is cool - but 'official' word is newsworthy.

What makes a press release "real".?

LifterChick

Ron, Any Chance of a PDI Board?
« Reply #129 on: April 05, 2006, 10:13:39 AM »
Ron,
Any chance that PDI can get its own board?
Do anybody else wish that PDI had its on board? 
There is alot of PDI information flying out there on far too many threads to keep track of.
Craig and Kelly received a board and I don't think the traffic was as bad as this. 
Besides PDI topics and opinions are going to be here alot longer and be far more active then Craig and Kelly.

Personally I was excited and very interested about PDI when the first announcements came to pass, but now I am having to decipher through numerous threads, several with blatant lies from all sides and I am getting extremely frustrated with the whole thing.  I am starting to hate the PDI thing becuase of this.  Is this really fair?  At least with its own board I could go there and get the information that I seek and those who don't want to hear about PDI can avaoid the area so we don't have to read all the bashing about it.

Just my two cents

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ron, Any Chance of a PDI Board?
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2006, 10:15:12 AM »
i think that would hurt the PDI.  Taking it away from gossip- the most popular board, while letting the IFBB news stay.

It should definitely have a sticky though.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2006, 10:15:45 AM »
 There is nothing much else to talk about, so I hope PDI stuff stays here.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2006, 10:21:30 AM »
How is PDI going to attract an audiance? I would rather pay 30 bucks to seee real pros.  The PDI may sound better than IFBB but without big names no one will go to there shows

Yea, but what, 8 shows per year.  How many are in your town?  Real Pro Bodybuilding could use another federation.  Once again look at boxing.  WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO.  The lesser known are like small local bodybuilding  shows.  If guys like Lee Priest or any of the other top 10 IFBB pros go over, than we'll have spread the live shows around the country without just 2nd. and 3rd. tier BB competing.  This would also be a great way to see how much of a fan base bodybuilding has.  It'll be great to know if a basically undergrown sport can make enough of a profit to stay in existence.  And that will be the test.  If they can stay around for a few years and get the sponsorship and $$$ it takes to run a proper federation.  I could see a superbowl, with the top from each division vs. the top from the other, with a balanced panel of judges.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2006, 10:23:19 AM »
I could see a superbowl, with the top from each division vs. the top from the other, with a balanced panel of judges.

Imagine letting the fans decide- online.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2006, 11:56:19 AM »
sorry to ask, but what the hell does pdi stand for?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2006, 12:12:54 PM »
Pro Division Inc.

FitChic78

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2006, 04:07:50 PM »

Ron, ask 240. He seems to know more than a lot of people on here...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2006, 04:13:06 PM »

Ask 240 what? That he has 'any' real press releases?

I too know of Lee Priest, Richard Jones, and others saying they will go to the PDI.  How about some 'official' newsworthy release from the PDI...   

240 has a PDI fan site... same information as we all have...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2006, 04:26:54 PM »

I too know of Lee Priest, Richard Jones, and others saying they will go to the PDI.  How about some 'official' newsworthy release from the PDI...   

Define real and official?

LifterChick

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2006, 04:47:01 PM »

So is ANYBODY who posts here an actual OFFICIAL spokesperson with the PDI?

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2006, 04:57:06 PM »
So is ANYBODY who posts here an actual OFFICIAL spokesperson with the PDI?

Not per se, no.

Their 'official' talk comes only in the form of press releases so far.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2006, 05:09:42 PM »
Wayne is making all this up. He is out to take sell tickets to a show that is not real.  ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2006, 05:13:03 PM »
On the Pro Show , they said that on NOC they had Wayne and his son do some gay shit ... and then Shawn and Chick laughed hardily... is that what we can expect from the PDI.. . some gay shit ??
L

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2006, 07:00:20 PM »
On the Pro Show , they said that on NOC they had Wayne and his son do some gay shit ... and then Shawn and Chick laughed hardily... is that what we can expect from the PDI.. . some gay shit ??

Hahahahah what the fuck are you talking about? ???  ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2006, 11:17:06 PM »
From what I understand there has been 6 Official press releases from Wayne.  Two major magazines have done multiple page interviews with him.  He is releasing press release and information systematically.  The people who are arguing and saying this or that won't happen I will bet have never promted a show, have been involved with BB behind the scenes and evidently know nothing about promotion. 

What is the biggest single topic on the most visited site regarding BB on the Internet..........the PDI.  No one is talking about the Masters Pro, other that Shawn no one is talking about the Colorado Pro, no one is talking about the New York Pro, hardly anyone is talking about the Olympia which is what a couple weeks after the NOC.  But just about everyone and every thread has some mention about the PDI.  And it will be that way up until the show.  The PDI is getting 6+ months of publicity for there first show.  How many thousands come on Getbig a day and here about the PDI.  As of right now more people know who is competitng in the NOC than the Colorado Pro.

This is perfect marketing and promotion.  Keep the people talking about it.  It makes it bigger and bigger.  You people really need to think more before you type.  And before Kevin Horton comes on here, Kevin you can say you're sorry to me after you talk to Wayne about the staging lights and everything else I said happened and you said bullshit.  Please dickhead don't question my remarks, I get the facts you get the shit.  You're an asshole so because of that you don't get to know what I know.  And Ron I didn't tell anyone so you can see you can trust me.

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #145 on: April 05, 2006, 11:31:18 PM »
"Mmmmmmm...... Demilia...... arggghhhhhhhhh"

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #146 on: April 05, 2006, 11:37:46 PM »
And before Kevin Horton comes on here, Kevin you can say you're sorry to me after you talk to Wayne about the staging lights and everything else I said happened and you said bullshit.  Please dickhead don't question my remarks, I get the facts you get the shit.  You're an asshole so because of that you don't get to know what I know. 

And I thought we were buddies too.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #147 on: April 05, 2006, 11:52:56 PM »
And I thought we were buddies too.

We are but just not the way you want.

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #148 on: April 06, 2006, 12:07:31 AM »
Rhino, you ready to get your ass tossed by Lee Priest?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: PDI's First PRO Pic INSIDE
« Reply #149 on: April 06, 2006, 12:25:12 AM »
Jack is like 288 lbs here
(he's not trying to be "lean" im sure)
bulking up for the PDI
What's up with the cammies, shaved head and number 88 on the back of his tank. Nazi.