Author Topic: Bhank Wins  (Read 16712 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Bhank Wins
« on: August 25, 2022, 02:41:39 PM »
Today in exchange for dropping my civil suit against her for swearing out false warrants against me my sons mother agreed to a new custody agreement splitting summers with me 50/50 week on week off.

I told you guys I was innocent and that I was going to get more time because of her filing false police reports against me and you all just called me nasty names and a liar.

Today after 3 years of fighting all legal proceedings are settled and I wound up with a lot more time with my son. I went from every other weekend to every other week.

You all said I couldn’t pass a background because I was a criminal and I was going to lose all custody. Well I passed a background because it was all expunged because I was innocent. I now work for a Fortune 500 company. You all said I would lose custody nope I now have a great custody agreement because my civil suit against her was valid because I was innocent and I would have been awarded punitive damages but I took a better custody agreement instead.

Meanwhile you all called me nasty names when I was the victim. But today I finally got me due 6 full weeks every summer with my son plus every spring break and a week at Xmas and weekends during the school year. I fought so hard to get this I went through so much but I kept at it and today I won. Duck every other weekend and 2 weeks I went through hell and I got a lot more 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Bhank Wins
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 02:44:03 PM »
not a single fuck was given on here

poor kid now has you as a fucking role model...

Eulogy

• Getbig III
  • May the bridges I burn light the way
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2022, 02:44:36 PM »
Congratulations, Bhank. I hope you and your son get to make a lot of good memories together.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2022, 02:48:45 PM »
With all the feuding we do I never once insulted any of your family members.

Congrats.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2022, 02:49:07 PM »
not a single fuck was given on here

poor kid now has you as a fucking role model...
Haha bhank gets no love here.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2022, 02:50:26 PM »

Brian won. Great. Terrific. How about that? Boy, that's fantastic. Fantastic. l can imagine how he must feel. Incredible. Probably like l did when l won my first custody battle. ln its own way, it's probably just as satisfying. l gotta go shake his hand, that's fantastic, great. And pick up my son from soccer practice….

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2022, 02:51:00 PM »

Brian won. Great. Terrific. How about that? Boy, that's fantastic. Fantastic. l can imagine how he must feel. Incredible. Probably like l did when l won my first custody battle. ln its own way, it's probably just as satisfying. l gotta go shake his hand, that's fantastic, great. And pick up my son from soccer practice….

classic  ;D

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2022, 02:51:36 PM »

Hard to believe he was a contender at the Olympia.
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2022, 02:55:03 PM »
Today in exchange for dropping my civil suit against her for swearing out false warrants against me my sons mother agreed to a new custody agreement splitting summers with me 50/50 week on week off.

I told you guys I was innocent and that I was going to get more time because of her filing false police reports against me and you all just called me nasty names and a liar.

Congratulations on wearing down a poor, beaten down single mother with your old money connections and slick shark lawyers!

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2022, 02:56:04 PM »

I wonder what time it is back in the States. Do you know? I’ve gotta call my ex-wife. The kids ought to be playing……driving her crazy.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2022, 02:58:11 PM »
I wonder what time it is back in the States. Do you know? I’ve gotta call my wife. The kids ought to be playing……driving her crazy.
He needed more gear and less Xanax.
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2022, 02:59:21 PM »

Today after 3 years of fighting all legal proceedings are settled and I wound up with a lot more time with my son. I went from every other weekend to every other week.

You all said I couldn’t pass a background because I was a criminal and I was going to lose all custody. Well I passed a background because it was all expunged because I was innocent. I now work for a Fortune 500 company. You all said I would lose custody nope I now have a great custody agreement because my civil suit against her was valid because I was innocent and I would have been awarded punitive damages but I took a better custody agreement instead.

Meanwhile you all called me nasty names when I was the victim. But today I finally got me due 6 full weeks every summer with my son plus every spring break and a week at Xmas and weekends during the school year. I fought so hard to get this I went through so much but I kept at it and today I won. Duck every other weekend and 2 weeks I went through hell and I got a lot more

You do realize how the legal system works right?

If you can afford a high priced lawyer you win vs a public defender.

You are lucky you had inheritance money.

You have a police record from Kitty Hawk to Vegas.

Unfortunately, your ex wife didn’t share the video of you tearing your pec.

You have beaten more women than Amanda Nunes.

Sad day in our legal system. When a convicted criminal, drug addict takes a kid away from a hard working single mother.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2022, 02:59:41 PM »

Fucking awesome!!   LOL  ;D

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2022, 03:13:31 PM »

Based pumping iron poster

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2022, 03:31:38 PM »

Congratulations man. To be completely fair, you have nothing to prove to any of us. We are not of any significance to your life. What matters to you is your son and his ultimate wellbeing and happiness. Separate from that, you have to do what makes you happy and keeps you at peace.

I don't know anything about the accusations flung your way and frankly, unless you were proven guilty and convicted of anything, you are innocent. I am no one to judge. If you used a great lawyer like Saul Goodman and managed to get this issue cleared up after so much time, you deserve the fruits of your labor.

You fought to have a bigger presence in your son's life and that's an honorable cause. Forgetting what trials and issues you and your ex had/have, ultimately what counts is your boy. A child needs both parents, as the mother and father are equally as important in the formation they have.

All the best to you and your family.

"1"

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2022, 03:38:17 PM »

Relatively small arms aside, he was actually really good.  He was tall, had a freakish chest, and had a very athletic build -- long arms, long legs, broad shoulders.  (No surprise, then, that he was the only Olympia contestant to ever have been a pro football player!)  He basically looked like a Frank Frazetta painting come to life, which is infinitely better than the bloated "obese with muscle" monstrosities that compete today.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2022, 03:39:46 PM »

LMFAO!!   ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2022, 03:39:55 PM »
LOL!

Lying about "job training" so he can watch his high priced lawyers fix the system.

Congrats bro!

We knew you could do it.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2022, 03:40:09 PM »
Congrats and don’t say all of us called you names asshat I never did.Well just then I called you asshat.Anyway congrats hanky don’t fuck it up.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2022, 03:41:50 PM »

Bravo  ;D

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2022, 03:46:03 PM »

This is information no one needs to know and why on earth do you care what total strangers on-line think of you and your situation?  ??? it's mind boggling

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2022, 03:46:58 PM »

If you don't change your destructive (and disgusting) ways, you'll be dead in 6 months and your boy won't even remember who you are.

Get your shit together son.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2022, 03:47:58 PM »
Congrats and don’t say all of us called you names asshat I never did. Well just then I called you asshat. Anyway congrats hanky don’t fuck it up.

LOL

Yes, congrats. No one knows, except you and yours about what really happened.
In many posts, GetBiggers say 'all bitches do this stuff'. But with you, they like to 'get your goat', and blame you.
Welcome to GETBIG!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2022, 03:55:29 PM »
Congrats, that's great.

Now start thinking more about health, and less about unnatural size and force feeding, so you can spend more time with him as you get older.
Y

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2022, 03:56:44 PM »

This is information no one needs to know and why on earth do you care what total strangers on-line think of you and your situation?  ??? it's mind boggling

Bhanks, entire life revolves around trying prove online strangers wrong and seeking validation.

Re: measuring his neck

He was high as a kite, rather then waiting till he sobered up. he decided to film himself measuring his neck high as kite

Because his neck measures 15 inches