Author Topic: Derek Anthony - kidney transplant was delayed  (Read 236696 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Anthony
« Reply #500 on: November 11, 2013, 01:31:24 PM »
uberman, do you have any job prospects? You have been writing long walls of text ever since you lost your job. What do you plan to do with your future? Write obscure posts on Getbig?
As i said a week ago or so, i have no prospect at the moment but to wait for a new one to appear, I'm thinking even more than usual , probably because i can. I know many people who cant and just rush from one endeavour to another. Of course I'm mostly channeled by what i already have and it will considerably affect the path ill chose. As you get older, options diminish drastically especially if you re not rich, and you re automatically smarter in the way you use your time and energy. The older we get, the less willpower to change our past ways we have too.

It's one of my most developed way of existing, one of my main strategies of survival,  subliming myself i guess, telling people what i think of myself of them, of everything. Again i didnt really chose any of it, it's just what "everything" before now, before me, led me to do. I was conditioned genetically to do so and by my upbringings i didnt chose either.  The only recent time i felt like i "chose" something, an option between many others,  is when i decided to stay with my wife and daughter, because i read the Bible. I could have gone my father's path, my brother's path -he abandoned a woman he got pregnant, then got her to abort her to settle with...another woman he got pregnant at the same time- or what most people on the internet, on here, or on many other websites paths they recommend constantly, because we all constantly embody and defend who we are, what we are, the various inherited, acquired, strategies of survival that shape our main strategy of survival we also call "identity", or "personality". We are walking sums of strategies of survival we ve been exposed to. Just like other animals are; strategies of survival with feet.

Ha! how life was so sweeter when i just got back from work, tired, feeling purified, healthier , proud, feeling like I was part of something, i was someone, there was a label on my forehead "im am this, or that" , i was "in the flow", just like many "others". I defeated people who wanted to boot me out, found allies after doing so who were looking for a leader, and so on. What we all do daily right. It was a manual job, most hated it, i liked it, enjoyed it, and as result did it better than them. As a result the boss liked me, i was an example that motivated some of the newly recruited guys. But it was only a job. We all pretended to be "friends" cause we had to earn a salary, and it didnt prevent most from trying to backstab each others daily. But at some point i found a niche,a balance, I built and developed a predictable , thus reassuring, routine.

And then one day, it ended. I felt both relieved but also sad. Cause it wasnt easy everyday, and even if i built myself a nice place, fact is this place could be removed, cancelled, destroyed at any time. And it did.
 What now? The show must go on! i have to find better! to do better! to learn from mistakes, to reproduce the good without the bad, to make it even better using the best of what i learned inherited, while still and constantly trying to destroy the evil in myself. Yeah...I have to play the game... again. If you play it and are successful, then you feel happy. If you fail at joining the game, playing it, you want to die, that creeping feeling.
One day tho, it all ends once and for all, you cant fight, adapt, anymore.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #501 on: November 11, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »
As you get older, options diminish drastically especially if you are not rich, and you are automatically smarter in the way you use your time and energy.

^

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #502 on: November 11, 2013, 01:51:38 PM »
Don't you have a degree in psychology? Also, how old are you uberman?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: November 11, 2013, 01:57:02 PM »
Don't you have a degree in psychology? Also, how old are you uberman?
Nope , i ve dessicated many psychology, philosophy and psychoanalysis books in my local public library while trying to become a social worker, but i met many people who disgusted me and i wasnt sure, secure enough to believe i could help anyone genuinely if i ever got to finish the whole thing, i felt like it wasnt really for me.  While having an urgent need to support my young daughter and wife at the time.
The funny is probably 99.9 % of people on earth are in the same situation. The ones who "have it all" (earning money while doing what you love after having been engeenered to be able to do so by loving caregivers) are only the 0.0001 % remaining, and they re often the ones who own the capital and decide for others.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #504 on: November 11, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
Stop trying to be thought provoking and profound Uberman. It isn't working. Anyone who is even the least bit educated will see right through you. Fortunately for you, there are Getbiggers that are just "that dumb."

I have no problem with you making DA's misery and suffering a platform for your mundane rants. But we all know that that is all it is. A platform for you to garner some attention. Nothing else.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #505 on: November 11, 2013, 02:02:35 PM »
Uberman, did you ever pitch that book you wrote about a bodybuilder living in the woods and trying to plot to kill Muslims?  It could be an interesting concept for a screen play.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #506 on: November 11, 2013, 02:03:45 PM »
Uberman, did you ever pitch that book you wrote about a bodybuilder living in the woods and trying to plot to kill Muslims?  It could be an interesting concept for a screen play.
Yes I want to read that.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: November 11, 2013, 02:04:00 PM »
Stop trying to be thought provoking and profound Uberman. It isn't working. Anyone who is even the least bit educated will see right through you. Fortunately for you, there are Getbiggers that are just "that dumb."

I have no problem with you making DA's misery and suffering a platform for your mundane rants. But we all know that that is all it is. A platform for you to garner some attention. Nothing else.

Exactly. Just like we all do, and just like you did yourself. Getting attention by pointing the finger at someone else doing his stuff to get attention. That's what we do, that's the point of this, and all messageboards and means of communication on the planet.
People come here, tell bluntly or subtly what goes thru their heads, and other people comment on it. As simple as that.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #508 on: November 11, 2013, 02:05:40 PM »

LOL

Also, I am fairly certain uberman had proudly told the board a couple of years ago he was studying psychology in a university in English-speaking Canada

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #509 on: November 11, 2013, 02:05:49 PM »
Or Uberman, you could stick to your original plan, trying to get into the United States and join the military.  They would probably take you as long as you are under 35.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: November 11, 2013, 02:07:36 PM »
Exactly. Just like we all do, and just like you did yourself. Getting attention by pointing the finger at someone else doing his stuff to get attention. That's what we do, that's the point of this, and all messageboards and means of communication on the planet.
People come here, tell bluntly or subtly what goes thru their heads, and other people comment on it. As simple as that.

This makes absolutely no sense but the funny thing is that you know it doesn't. I know you know it.

God please go get educated. Please.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #511 on: November 11, 2013, 02:10:30 PM »
This makes absolutely no sense but the funny thing is that you know it doesn't. I know you know it.

It somehow makes sense if you are bilingual. uberman is a Frenchman translating his thoughts in English rather than thinking in English, hence he uses Gallicisms, odd phrases, poor grammar, etc.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: November 11, 2013, 02:11:00 PM »

It makes perfect sense, and you re also trying to get attention saying "i have an education and you dont". We all spend our lives trying to get attention, it's called "existing" lol And often getting attention is just killing or getting killed using words and facial expressions. In the end, it's still all about killing or getting killed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #513 on: November 11, 2013, 02:11:27 PM »

actually he has a point, if no one reads this you would not be posting here so you too want attention, of course not at the level that uberman does, the only difference is you will not admit it and he will

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: November 11, 2013, 02:14:27 PM »
actually he has a point, if no one reads this you would not be posting here so you too want attention, of course not at the level that uberman does, the only difference is you will not admit it and he will
how dare you lol It appears you understood something he wasnt able to understand or pretended to not understand even if he has an "education" !
Says everything you need to know about people who pretend to know it all and believe that they should be the only ones able to speak because of their diplomas. You ll often quickly realize they re also the ones who cannot come with anything they would have thought by themselves and are jealous of those who can. You somewhat perfectly incarnate the kind of people i met during my studies and i would have had to deal with or submit to to continue in that path that's funny.
 It's called being human and compassionate; everyone has the right to express himself, whatever his level of education and his ability to precisely put words on his thoughts.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #515 on: November 11, 2013, 02:16:32 PM »
haha your probably right.

I just left a message and used his real name....mission was still accomplished because that kidney can now go to a person more deserving and who isn't going to abuse their body with steroids and synthol.

I'm considering calling Social Services as well so he isn't improperly claiming that he's poor and mooching off the taxpayers. 
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2013, 02:18:09 PM »
Stop feeling sorry for yourself Uberman.  That won`t get you anywhere.  You have to kick life in the teeth if you expect any kind of upward mobility. "Just Surviving" is fine for some, but in my opinion, that is no way to live.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: November 11, 2013, 02:18:34 PM »
how dare you lol It appears you understood something he wasnt able to understand or pretended to not understand even if he has an "education" !
Says everything you need to know about people who pretend to know it all and believe that they should be the only ones able to speak because of their diplomas. You ll often quickly realize they re also the ones who cannot come with anything they would have thought by themselves.
 It's called being human and compassionate; everyone has the right to express himself, whatever his level of education and his ability to precisely put words on his thoughts.
Bikini Slut is female.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #518 on: November 11, 2013, 02:20:36 PM »

I just left a message and used his real name....mission was still accomplished because that kidney can now go to a person more deserving and who isn't going to abuse their body with steroids and synthol.

I'm considering calling Social Services as well so he isn't improperly claiming that he's poor and mooching off the taxpayers. 

Did this actually affect anything whatsoever?

Was he actually denied a kidney because of this?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #519 on: November 11, 2013, 02:22:42 PM »

lies...  ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #520 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:12 PM »
Bikini Slut is female.
And she looks good.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #521 on: November 11, 2013, 02:26:27 PM »
Nope , i ve dessicated many psychology, philosophy and psychoanalysis books in my local public library while trying to become a social worker, but i met many people who disgusted me and i wasnt sure, secure enough to believe i could help anyone genuinely if i ever got to finish the whole thing, i felt like it wasnt really for me.  While having an urgent need to support my young daughter and wife at the time.
The funny is probably 99.9 % of people on earth are in the same situation. The ones who "have it all" (earning money while doing what you love after having been engeenered to be able to do so by loving caregivers) are only the 0.0001 % remaining, and they re often the ones who own the capital and decide for others.
It's spelled desiccated, and it means 'dried out.' That's where I stopped reading.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #522 on: November 11, 2013, 02:31:28 PM »

WTF HAVE YOU FUCKEN LOST YOUR MIND   ??? ??? ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: November 11, 2013, 02:34:15 PM »
WTF HAVE YOU FUCKEN LOST YOUR MIND   ??? ??? ???
he s lying, boasting, the usual stuff he does. He always makes up stuff that s hard to verify until you realize it was all bullshit.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: November 11, 2013, 02:34:38 PM »
I don't read Uberassholes long rants.