Author Topic: Dorian Yates - Picture Gallery - Discussion  (Read 295118 times)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Dorian Yates - Can't touch this
« Reply #750 on: May 08, 2017, 02:08:03 PM »
watched that inside the shadow on line, Doz now doesn't train, smokes a lot of pot and does yoga, makes me think does he still run trt, he looks way to mellow and small but he is now 54.
Didn't watch part 2 yet if anyone has, does he ?

Still a fan but just dont get how he mentions other athletes and how they ended up on drugs post competitive life and he's glad he didn't go that route whilst he talks about partying for ten years his love of psychedelics and how he's still smoking pot but has cut down after recognising he had an issue with it  ???

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #751 on: May 08, 2017, 02:22:53 PM »
 :)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #752 on: May 08, 2017, 03:41:10 PM »
Yates quads may not be the best shape (compared to others) but they are enormous.

Shawoooooooooosh

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #753 on: May 08, 2017, 11:43:50 PM »
the contest shots here look wicked..

Getbig loves the 93 contest pix I posted. You're welcome and thanks to the bro who hooked me up w the set.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #754 on: May 09, 2017, 12:33:14 AM »
In '94 yates' color was awful and he was bloated at the finals, but he was a monster in the prejudging.

That is a very astute observation and something I never noticed or considered.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #755 on: May 09, 2017, 03:43:58 AM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #756 on: May 09, 2017, 06:57:00 PM »
Not what you said. You said he " hated it " that's a lie , maybe he did , maybe he didn't don't make shit up

I'm sure you agree with every single one of Kevin's professional wins , you can't say the judges are a problem and agree he deserves all his wins.

Sure they did  ::) because you say so it's fact. Anyone who isn't biased and ignorant can see between the two pictures I posted there is a negligible difference between the two biceps. You can't be objective , old news , on second thought don't try to become a judge lol

i'm sure he did hate his body, whether he actually said that or not i'm not sure but read between the lines

yes i think Mr. Levrone deserved all his wins and should've had many more, there were a few times i thought he placed higher than he should've but i can't think of any wins he didn't deserve

why can't i say the judges got it wrong other times?  that makes no sense, just because they saw Mr. Levrone was clearly the best for his 20 wins doesn't mean they are perfect for every contest

there is a clear difference in the arms, not the first time you only see what you want to see in support of your argument

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #757 on: May 09, 2017, 06:58:22 PM »
Momo started the trend in 91/92 looking for a scapegoat , there he is. Stop blaming Dorian , Momo sported a full blown ( pun intended  ;) ) gut before Dorian

momo wasn't winning Mr. O

blaming him would be like blaming a baseball player that hit 20 home runs in a season for bringing steroids into the sport instead of an mvp caliber player like jose canseco

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #758 on: May 09, 2017, 07:01:03 PM »
Completely ignoring my point and resorting to childish insults.

Are you honestly saying your opinion isn't biased? Do you think it would be fair for you to be on a judging panel of a contest in which a prime Kevin was competing?

LOL i have had zero interactions with you until you decided to start calling me a fag, and you're crying about "childish insults"

why am i biased for preferring the physique that is clearly the best? 

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #759 on: May 09, 2017, 07:05:01 PM »

I think we are wasting our time with him
He is coming across as completely idiotic &
incapable or unwilling of understating any logical points

Totally & utterly Besotted with Kev levrone

When ever Kevin was judged the winner he clearly agrees
and the judges are spot on & great
when the same set of judges proclaim Dorian the winner
they are wrong and useless
 ::)

you're a dorian fanboy

you will just have to learn to live with me not liking a body with a wide waistline, funky quad shape, small arms with one missing after 93, and a pancake chest

do you argue with any of Mr. Levrone's wins?  if you do why do you think they always got it right with dorian?  lets hear your excuse

E

E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: May 09, 2017, 07:35:10 PM »
i'm sure he did hate his body, whether he actually said that or not i'm not sure but read between the lines

yes i think Mr. Levrone deserved all his wins and should've had many more, there were a few times i thought he placed higher than he should've but i can't think of any wins he didn't deserve

why can't i say the judges got it wrong other times?  that makes no sense, just because they saw Mr. Levrone was clearly the best for his 20 wins doesn't mean they are perfect for every contest

there is a clear difference in the arms, not the first time you only see what you want to see in support of your argument

E

Maybe he did you don't know either way so stop lying about it. Stick to FACTS

Of course you do  ::)

That makes no sense to you because you're an idiot & a hypocrite on top of that. The same judges judged Dorian & Kevin and saw Dorian was clearly better , If they were fair , impartial , and accurate when Kevin won the same applies to Dorian. You can't have it both ways hypocrite.

There is a difference , it's negligible and I've supported my argument with an IFBB judge saying as much. You're admittedly biased , I've proven you're ignorant and you have the audacity to question someone else's argument?  ::) And in the end it's all totally IRRELEVANT  ;) Dorian can lose multiple poses ( front double biceps pose ) and still win the contest with straight firsts , I've already explained to you multiple times both the high & low scores are tossed so like your hero Kevin who always lost to Dorian you lose to me again  8)

momo wasn't winning Mr. O

blaming him would be like blaming a baseball player that hit 20 home runs in a season for bringing steroids into the sport instead of an mvp caliber player like jose canseco

IRRELEVANT again he was winning contests before Dorian BTW , you looking for a scapegoat and tried to blame Dorian when it predated him.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: May 09, 2017, 07:41:16 PM »
you're a dorian fanboy

you will just have to learn to live with me not liking a body with a wide waistline, funky quad shape, small arms with one missing after 93, and a pancake chest

do you argue with any of Mr. Levrone's wins?  if you do why do you think they always got it right with dorian?  lets hear your excuse

E

Entertaining that were true , what does that say about Kevin? So many flaws and Kevin couldn't beat him? LMAO Excuses start flowing like wine  8)

you will just have to learn to live with me not liking a body with a long torso , highish lats , short legs , funky biceps shape , no back , no calves and shitty conditioning

Earl-logic , torn bicep BAD  >:( torn pec no problem  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: May 09, 2017, 07:49:20 PM »
Back to Dorian pictures while Earl continues to meltdown  8)

How many of these does Kevin have? Oh that's right NONE  ;)

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: May 10, 2017, 12:19:59 AM »
LOL i have had zero interactions with you until you decided to start calling me a fag, and you're crying about "childish insults"

why am i biased for preferring the physique that is clearly the best? 

E

I'm not crying about it at all, the childish insults comment was tongue in cheek as I love childish insults and they make up over 90% of my posts.

You know it is far more than "just preferring the best physique" it's common knowledge among the getbig mods that you endured a month long ban for private messaging kevin back when he posted here practically begging to suck his cock.

Your a "man" in his 40s who cries, has leverone posters on his wall, and in his near 19000 posts on getbig not one of them is commenting positively on a female.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #764 on: May 10, 2017, 11:41:57 AM »
you're a dorian fanboy

do you argue with any of Mr. Levrone's wins?  if you do why do you think they always got it right with dorian?  lets hear your excuse

E

A Dorian Fan ?

I believe he had the best physique in his era & probably since though 1 or 2 come close.

As for Kevin Great physique - An all time one of the best - Shame he didn't win atleast 1 Olympia - only who against & what year - Debatable- would I question any of Kev's Wins - Nope probably not - well none that I can think of Right now.

Still doesn't change the Facts - Dorian was adjudged the winner at 6 Mr. O's  by likely some or most of
The judges that also placed kevin1st at his contests - chances are they got the right winner
Be it Kevin or Dorian at there respective winning shows.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: May 10, 2017, 01:04:58 PM »

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #766 on: May 10, 2017, 02:10:24 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: May 10, 2017, 02:15:39 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2017, 02:24:32 PM »

Never seen this one before. What year was it?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #769 on: May 10, 2017, 02:32:09 PM »
Never seen this one before. What year was it?

1993?

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #770 on: May 10, 2017, 02:37:20 PM »
Don't you think it's weird that no one wants to look like that  ???

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #771 on: May 10, 2017, 09:54:58 PM »

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #772 on: May 12, 2017, 11:10:02 AM »
Maybe he did you don't know either way so stop lying about it. Stick to FACTS

arnold didn't like your heroes body, deal with it

Of course you do  ::)

as always you will believe what you want

That makes no sense to you because you're an idiot & a hypocrite on top of that. The same judges judged Dorian & Kevin and saw Dorian was clearly better , If they were fair , impartial , and accurate when Kevin won the same applies to Dorian. You can't have it both ways hypocrite.

i don't have to agree with every decision the judges made, and neither do you so you are the hypocrite

There is a difference , it's negligible and I've supported my argument with an IFBB judge saying as much. You're admittedly biased , I've proven you're ignorant and you have the audacity to question someone else's argument?  ::) And in the end it's all totally IRRELEVANT  ;) Dorian can lose multiple poses ( front double biceps pose ) and still win the contest with straight firsts , I've already explained to you multiple times both the high & low scores are tossed so like your hero Kevin who always lost to Dorian you lose to me again  8)

he looked like shit in most poses from the front, you are as biased as anybody

IRRELEVANT again he was winning contests before Dorian BTW , you looking for a scapegoat and tried to blame Dorian when it predated him.

no it isn't irrelevant, momo is only remembered because he died, he would've placed outside the top 10 at the O after 92 and like all people that died young people tend to remember them being better than they actually were

E

E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #773 on: May 12, 2017, 11:13:12 AM »
Entertaining that were true , what does that say about Kevin? So many flaws and Kevin couldn't beat him? LMAO Excuses start flowing like wine  8)

you will just have to learn to live with me not liking a body with a long torso , highish lats , short legs , funky biceps shape , no back , no calves and shitty conditioning

Earl-logic , torn bicep BAD  >:( torn pec no problem  ::)

here's the difference between me and you

i couldn't care less if you like Mr. Levrone's body or not, you deeply care about me not liking dorian

and that is a lie anyways, you said so yourself you would rather look like Mr. Levrone

missing as arm stood out a lot more than his torn pec which is noticeable in like two pics

stick to obsessing about pumpster, a guy that left here like a decade ago

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #774 on: May 12, 2017, 11:14:46 AM »
Back to Dorian pictures while Earl continues to meltdown  8)

How many of these does Kevin have? Oh that's right NONE  ;)

yeah because of shit judging

i'd take looking like Mr. Levrone over 6 sandows any day of the week, and so would you as you admitted you would rather look like him

you are a weirdo to go out of your way for more than a decade to defend a guy you wouldn't want to look like

E
E