Author Topic: Attention Havenbull and BigMC  (Read 5574 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Attention Havenbull and BigMC
« Reply #50 on: February 29, 2008, 11:17:50 AM »
You claim to be the top dog. If you actually think you're the top dog you would have no problem taking my challenge. You yourself said I know nothing last week. You being a chickenshit and backing out of is pretty much you admitting that Chute and I both know more about MMA than you. Anyone that has a ballsack and thinks they're actually good at something would have no problem taking a challenge questioning their manhood. You obviously don't.

So you're admitting that everything I said was right. It's ok, I already knew that. You're a pussy. Don't bother directly addressing me anymore, I don't give cowards the time of day in real life, so why should I on here?

You're pretty much acknowledging the fact that I completely dominate you in MMA knowledge with your post right there.  ;D

You didn't pick. Try again:

either you

a) admit im the top dog at betting, which would mean challenging me would actually make sense

or

b) you think i suck at betting, which would mean challenging me would make no sense whatsoever and show you're a pussy

Stop being a weasel and pick one of them!
Z

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Attention Havenbull and BigMC
« Reply #51 on: February 29, 2008, 02:56:14 PM »
You claim to be the top dog. If you actually think you're the top dog you would have no problem taking my challenge. You yourself said I know nothing last week. You being a chickenshit and backing out of is pretty much you admitting that Chute and I both know more about MMA than you. Anyone that has a ballsack and thinks they're actually good at something would have no problem taking a challenge questioning their manhood. You obviously don't.

So you're admitting that everything I said was right. It's ok, I already knew that. You're a pussy. Don't bother directly addressing me anymore, I don't give cowards the time of day in real life, so why should I on here?

You're pretty much acknowledging the fact that I completely dominate you in MMA knowledge with your post right there.  ;D

Bump for Bluto's biggest self-owning of 2008!

If you're the top dog like you think you are, you would have no problem whatsoever putting your account and moderator spot on the line against me. You not taking my challenge just proves that you know your place on the MMA board, licking mine and Chute's boots. Now get to shining, coward.