Author Topic: HHWYH Female Doctor Attacks Uber Driver  (Read 34712 times)

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
HHWYH Female Doctor Attacks Uber Driver
« on: January 21, 2016, 05:42:57 PM »

5'0 100 pound neurology resident who might possibly cut your dick off in your sleep

Thought her face looked better in the vid

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: HHWYH Female Doctor Attacks Uber Driver
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 05:55:05 PM »
What a nightmarish broad.

She SHOULD be let go from her residency. This type of behaviour shows an individual who is not in control of her emotions. And if she's drunk, well, she's in training to be a doctor, so she should be making better decisions.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 05:57:30 PM »
A few points:

1) She must be damn smart if she is a neurology resident. Probably one of the most difficult residencies to get.

2) Woman are not stronger than men. As you can see, this driver gave her a slight shove, and she went freaking flying. She should have kept her hands to herself.

3) If the residency fires her, she's screwed. Good luck trying to find another residency with that on your record.

4) How stupid can she be? In the age of cell phone cameras, she acts like an idiot. When youre in a professional role, the last thing you want to do is act stupid for the world to see.
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 06:01:43 PM »
Doctor of Peace.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »
A few points:

1) She must be damn smart if she is a neurology resident. Probably one of the most difficult residencies to get.

2) Woman are not stronger than men. As you can see, this driver gave her a slight shove, and she went freaking flying. She should have kept her hands to herself.

3) If the residency fires her, she's screwed. Good luck trying to find another residency with that on your record.

4) How stupid can she be? In the age of cell phone cameras, she acts like an idiot. When youre in a professional role, the last thing you want to do is act stuoid for the world to see.

she can always move back to india

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2016, 06:15:56 PM »
she can always move back to india

She may have to! I am assuming finding a residency is not easy. If she gets thrown out of one, and applies for another, she will have to state she was already thrown out of one.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2016, 06:20:47 PM »
Imagine a 5'0", 100 pound MALE pulling that bullshit.   He'd be a puddle on the road, rightfully so.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2016, 06:28:10 PM »
Wasn't arrested so she's probably fine.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »
A few points:

4) How stupid can she be? In the age of cell phone cameras, she acts like an idiot. When youre in a professional role, the last thing you want to do is act stupid for the world to see.

He shoved her because she attempted to knee him in the groin. Personally I thought he showed amazing restraint against an obviously self entitled cun+

She deserves everything coming her way.
V

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2016, 06:40:38 PM »
Wasn't arrested so she's probably fine.

Did you not listen to the video? The school may still fire her from her residency. Her not being arrested is independent of the schools disciplinary measures.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2016, 06:42:25 PM »
He shoved her because she attempted to knee him in the groin. Personally I thought he showed amazing restraint against an obviously self entitled cun+

Yes, I know he shoved her because she tried to knee him in the groin. What is your point? I never stated that he was wrong for shoving her.  I was just pointing out the unambiguous idea that men are substantially stronger than women. One slight shove and she went flying.
X

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2016, 06:52:18 PM »
Yes, I know he shoved her because she tried to knee him in the groin. What is your point? I never stated that he was wrong for shoving her.  I was just pointing out the unambiguous idea that men are substantially stronger than women. One slight shove and she went flying.
LOL, I should have read your entire post, I read 'Woman are not stronger than men. As you can see, this driver gave her a slight shove, and she went freaking flying' and I stopped there and fired of a response.  And I suspect women are more susceptible to hysteria and to violence in today's modern society.  Society has taught women they can get away with it, there are usually little to no repercussions for a woman attacking a man.  Even on the video she can be seen encouraging the driver to ring 911, she has obviously done this before with no consequences.  I blame white knights who enable women to behave any way they want without consequences.
V

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2016, 06:55:27 PM »
Fuck this bitch. That was assault and she should have been arrested and she didn't look all that drunk to me. I'm guessing she's an all around kunt who likes getting her way. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2016, 06:59:33 PM »
Would teach her the Riddle of Steel

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2016, 07:00:15 PM »
LOL, I should have read your entire post, I read 'Woman are not stronger than men. As you can see, this driver gave her a slight shove, and she went freaking flying' and I stopped there and fired of a response.  And I suspect women are more susceptible to hysteria and to violence in today's modern society.  Society has taught women they can get away with it, there are usually little to no repercussions for a woman attacking a man.  Even on the video she can be seen encouraging the driver to ring 911, she has obviously done this before with no consequences.  I blame white knights who enable women to behave any way they want without consequences.

Yes, you missed the part where I said, "She should have kept her hands to herself."

I got into an argument with some woman about the strength of men vs. women. She was getting mad because I said that, on average, men are stronger than woman. She did not like this, and kept trying to argue with me. I eventually gave up.
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2016, 07:08:59 PM »
Did you not listen to the video? The school may still fire her from her residency. Her not being arrested is independent of the schools disciplinary measures.

It was posted elsewhere.

ACGME has rules and a process for letting go of residents. She'd have to have broken some rule of the contract and efforts at remediation must be made. The Uber driver probably saved her career by refusing to press charges.

We'll get worked-up about something else or see a kitten video and it'll be mostly forgotten. Unless there were other incidents in the hospital, poor performance on in-service exams, hasn't passed step 3, or something important they're not going to waste time or risk being sued for firing her.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2016, 07:20:00 PM »
It was posted elsewhere.

ACGME has rules and a process for letting go of residents. She'd have to have broken some rule of the contract and efforts at remediation must be made. The Uber driver probably saved her career by refusing to press charges.

We'll get worked-up about something else or see a kitten video and it'll be mostly forgotten. Unless there were other incidents in the hospital, poor performance on in-service exams, hasn't passed step 3, or something important they're not going to waste time or risk being sued for firing her.

Yes, it was the same thing on my internship. You couldn't dismiss an intern until the problem persisted after remediation. However, there are certain behaviors that are deemed to be automatic dismissal. We don't know what's her in her contract. This may be a behavior that is deemed automatic dismissal. I doubt it, but you never know. The point I was making that just because she was not arrested and charged, it doesnt mean she cant lose her residency.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2016, 07:22:30 PM »
No tits. Giant beak.  Total mess.  No hit.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2016, 07:24:47 PM »
People are really pissed. I just read on reddit that her personal information started to get spread all over the internet.
X

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2016, 07:26:42 PM »
People are really pissed. I just read on reddit that her personal information started to get spread all over the internet.

LOL!  Back to India her and her giant beak go.
a

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2016, 07:27:56 PM »
Would let her operate on my brain.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2016, 07:28:19 PM »
Yes, it was the same thing on my internship. You couldn't dismiss an intern until the problem persisted after remediation. However, there are certain behaviors that are deemed to be automatic dismissal. We don't know what's her in her contract. This may be a behavior that is deemed automatic dismissal. I doubt it, but you never know. The point I was making that just because she was not arrested and charged, it doesnt mean she cant lose her residency.

She should calm down and not make any excuses for acting out. If alcohol was involved, some kind of program participation wouldn't be the world's worst idea in terms of showing them she's serious.

I know a guy dismissed from both parts of a combined residency. Another program gave him a shot.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2016, 07:32:20 PM »
She should calm down and not make any excuses for acting out. If alcohol was involved, some kind of program participation wouldn't be the world's worst idea in terms of showing them she's serious.

I know a guy dismissed from both parts of a combined residency. Another program gave him a shot.

If youre dismissed from an internship in my field, you may find an internship, but the chances of it being accredited are slim-to-none.

X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
If youre dismissed from an internship in my field, you may find an internship, but the chances of it being accredited are slim-to-none.

He's one of the most immediately likeable people I've ever met. Does no work and spends every second of available free time whoring, gambling, and drinking.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2016, 08:03:43 PM »

Yes. She should of been arrested.
Regardless of her job.
She clearly didn't consider her job when
Behaving in that manner.