Author Topic: ESFitness - Been in hospital for weeks - what did I miss?  (Read 249123 times)

Simple Simon

Re: ESFitness - Been in hospital last 12 days... what did I miss?
« Reply #425 on: August 28, 2017, 10:18:37 PM »

seriously, you need to stop acting tough and threatening people, you can't fight your way out of a paper fucking bag.

You are a physical mess FFS.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #426 on: August 28, 2017, 10:58:22 PM »
fixed

I don't get it, what's wrong with small girls??

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #427 on: August 28, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »
seriously, you need to stop acting tough and threatening people, you can't fight your way out of a paper fucking bag.

Please explain to me everybody else how I'm acting tough and threatening anybody. You dumb mother fucker. By the way tell us all how it feels to be a fifty-two-year-old sissy. A straight-up motherfuking Sissy. Tell us all how it feels to be fucking afraid tell them you're a fucking life off frayed of getting your ass kicked because the last fist fight you ever had was when you're 18 years old decades ago and the way you run your fucking mouth there's no fucking way you never do that fucking real life and not get into a fight and have somebody beat the living shit out of you. So it's pretty easy to tell that you don't act this way in real life because you know you would get this shit kicked out of you. Which makes you a punk bitch coward. So tell us all how that feels

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #428 on: August 28, 2017, 11:22:29 PM »
Please explain to me everybody else how I'm acting tough and threatening anybody. You dumb mother fucker. By the way tell us all how it feels to be a fifty-two-year-old sissy. A straight-up motherfuking Sissy. Tell us all how it feels to be fucking afraid tell them you're a fucking life off frayed of getting your ass kicked because the last fist fight you ever had was when you're 18 years old decades ago and the way you run your fucking mouth there's no fucking way you never do that fucking real life and not get into a fight and have somebody beat the living shit out of you. So it's pretty easy to tell that you don't act this way in real life because you know you would get this shit kicked out of you. Which makes you a punk bitch coward. So tell us all how that feels

This should have been a video reply, lmao I can just imagine you spouting that ;D

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #429 on: August 28, 2017, 11:27:42 PM »
This should have been a video reply, lmao I can just imagine you spouting that ;D

I gotta charge my IV pump cuz I won't be replying to that in my room.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #430 on: August 28, 2017, 11:28:31 PM »

Besides it'll take a bit for that video to upload since there's three uploads pending already

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #431 on: August 28, 2017, 11:28:38 PM »
In hindsight is there anything you could have done differently in the first 24 hours of your injury that would have changed the severity of the outcome in any way? Was it obvious right away that something was wrong? What can you share that might help others that use UG gear / self administer that might prevent this happening to someone else?
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery, I for one enjoy your posts and find it rather easy to discern between the useful and the entertaining.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #432 on: August 28, 2017, 11:39:46 PM »

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #433 on: August 28, 2017, 11:48:13 PM »

We are witnessing the birth of a YouTube star

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #434 on: August 29, 2017, 12:12:13 AM »

What a pain in the ass this shit was...

Simple Simon

« Reply #435 on: August 29, 2017, 12:14:32 AM »

Go on then I will explain it for you..

The reason I don't get into fights is because I don't need to prove myself to anyone, Im secure enough in my self to know that life isn't about fighting people to try and establish some kind of social standing in the world, I have achieved that by being respectful to people and in turn gaining the respect of others through my deeds and actions, you on the other hand are a low life piece of shit who in order to feel wanted and respected has to try and establish fear in others by constantly hurling threats and trying to intimidate people by creating this false bravado and fake persona.

In reality its you who is the bitch ass pussy because you are just a frightened little schoolyard bully who still believes that if you shout loud enough people will run away, truth is rational normal people avoid people like you that's why you exist in the little bubble of a world where you feel fear and intimidation wins the day, sure your squaring up to people on car parks makes you feel a winner when people back down, newsflash, people back down because you are not worth the time and effort, just be careful you don't put someone in a corner and they tear you a new arsehole.

You are a physical mess who really should be quiet because if you carry on the way you are the beatings are going to come thick and fast when you are limping around shopping malls staring people out.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #436 on: August 29, 2017, 12:15:41 AM »
In hindsight is there anything you could have done differently in the first 24 hours of your injury that would have changed the severity of the outcome in any way? Was it obvious right away that something was wrong? What can you share that might help others that use UG gear / self administer that might prevent this happening to someone else?
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery, I for one enjoy your posts and find it rather easy to discern between the useful and the entertaining.

Gotta charge my phone a bit first. Down to 6% & hooked up to WiFi to upload a vid. Much easier to do vids rather than type this out lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #437 on: August 29, 2017, 12:19:21 AM »
Go on then I will explain it for you..

The reason I don't get into fights is because I don't need to prove myself to anyone, Im secure enough in my self to know that life isn't about fighting people to try and establish some kind of social standing in the world, I have achieved that by being respectful to people and in turn gaining the respect of others through my deeds and actions, you on the other hand are a low life piece of shit who in order to feel wanted and respected has to try and establish fear in others by constantly hurling threats and trying to intimidate people by creating this false bravado and fake persona.

In reality its you who is the bitch ass pussy because you are just a frightened little schoolyard bully who still believes that if you shout loud enough people will run away, truth is rational normal people avoid people like you that's why you exist in the little bubble of a world where you feel fear and intimidation wins the day, sure your squaring up to people on car parks makes you feel a winner when people back down, newsflash, people back down because you are not worth the time and effort, just be careful you don't put someone in a corner and they tear you a new arsehole.

You are a physical mess who really should be quiet because if you carry on the way you are the beatings are going to come thick and fast when you are limping around shopping malls staring people out.

Lol @ you "gaining respect through deeds and actions"

Simple Simon

« Reply #438 on: August 29, 2017, 12:20:41 AM »
Lol @ you "gaining respect through deeds and actions"

I didn't expect you to understand that bit, it was for the benefit of others who have done it.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #439 on: August 29, 2017, 01:16:34 AM »
.... so if you don't care for the way I speak? Realize that unlike you, I'm not a sissy. I'm a man who's actually broken bones in my face and been punched in the face probably a couple thousand times... Hell, even been knocked out more than a handful of times, including 3x as recently as last Aug/Sept, so maybe I've got some CTE going on.

Brain trauma explains your bullshit stories.

How does getting punched in the face not make you a sissy btw? You spout all this nonesense but it seems like you're just bitchmade getting your ass handed to you plenty.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #440 on: August 29, 2017, 01:23:23 AM »
Brain trauma explains your bullshit stories.

How does getting punched in the face not make you a sissy btw? You spout all this nonesense but it seems like you're just bitchmade getting your ass handed to you plenty.

Guess you've never trapped on some gloves and sparred. Hell I doubt you have ever had your hands wrapped.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #441 on: August 29, 2017, 01:24:54 AM »
Guess you've never trapped on some gloves and sparred

I don't care about your guesses or your bullshit. Drug-addled piece of shit.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #442 on: August 29, 2017, 01:29:34 AM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #443 on: August 29, 2017, 01:32:17 AM »
Guess you've never trapped on some gloves and sparred. Hell I doubt you have ever had your hands wrapped.

Guess what, neither has 99.99999999% of people.
Daft twat.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #444 on: August 29, 2017, 02:48:58 AM »
Daft twat.

Yet that was in reply to the criticism of getting punched in the face. Well that's what fucking happens when you Spar you Brillo-hair, cross-eyed idiot.

Rimstinger

« Reply #445 on: August 29, 2017, 02:54:23 AM »

Why do you loathe a man you don't know living his own life thousands of miles away from you?

Simple Simon

« Reply #446 on: August 29, 2017, 03:00:44 AM »
Why do you loathe a man you don't know living his own life thousands of miles away from you?
loathe?

I couldn't give a shit what he does, to loathe him I would first have to have some sort of feeling for him.
I just fuck with him on here because he keeps biting, I have explained that to him many times yet he still thinks I care about anything he does.
I'm not the one making videos about him am I?

I walk away from my PC and he ceases to exist, hes talking about me to his friends and no doubt the showing the 90lb nurses my photos.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #447 on: August 29, 2017, 03:04:03 AM »
Daft twat.

what do you think of financial bullies?  

i.e. those ruthless shitstain businessmen who ruins lives though financial means and deals

they are who Floyd is singing about in the awesome tune Dogs

"you have to be trusted by the people that you lie too, so that when they turn their backs on you, you'll get the chance to put the knife in....

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #448 on: August 29, 2017, 03:05:26 AM »
what the hell is wrong with a 90lb nurse? 

small girls are fucking awesome

Simple Simon

« Reply #449 on: August 29, 2017, 03:56:33 AM »
what the hell is wrong with a 90lb nurse? 

small girls are fucking awesome
Its an "in joke" newbie...

In his posts where hes spouting his bullshit he always tends to say how heavy is girlfriends were, even girls he knew 20 years ago.