Author Topic: NFL Prospect says he's gay  (Read 6334 times)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
Re: NFL Prospect says he's gay
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:28 AM »
Average time in the NFL for  a player is between 2 to 3 1/2 years. His may be a bit shorter.
F

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2014, 09:52:59 AM »
Average time in the NFL for  a player is between 2 to 3 1/2 years. His may be a bit shorter.

And then the harassment lawsuit, then the book deal, then the talk show circuit.

He will get 5 years out of it total.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2014, 10:35:59 AM »
He's projected as a 3rd-5th round selection and the 15th rated defensive end in the country. But his future is at linebacker at the next level. Like the one fella said in an earlier post, he better do extremly well at the NFL combine. From the game footage that I've seen, he's definitely fast around the edge and can get to the QB.

But at the same time, he hired a publicist and made this news known intentionally before any team drafted him. There's always a hidden agenda in a move like this. A lot of NFL teams will think twice before drafting him because there will be a huge media circus that follows his every move.

If San Francisco drafts him you're looking at a match made in heaven

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2014, 10:37:33 AM »
I've heard he is already a great Tight End.

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2014, 12:15:01 PM »
He's projected as a 3rd-5th round selection and the 15th rated defensive end in the country. But his future is at linebacker at the next level. Like the one fella said in an earlier post, he better do extremly well at the NFL combine. From the game footage that I've seen, he's definitely fast around the edge and can get to the QB.

But at the same time, he hired a publicist and made this news known intentionally before any team drafted him. There's always a hidden agenda in a move like this. A lot of NFL teams will think twice before drafting him because there will be a huge media circus that follows his every move.

I agree

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2014, 12:30:41 PM »
I agree

From a public relations standpoint, it could be a huge windfall for S.F.

If his perfomance at the combine increases his draft stock, it will be interesting to watch teams in the draft who really need pass rushers decide whether to pass on him or select him.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2014, 12:49:50 PM »

Damn 49ers. I was just getting use to their new uniforms.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
And then the harassment lawsuit, then the book deal, then the talk show circuit.

He will get 5 years out of it total.

Tebow proved that these guys who may not make it at the elite level can still make millions bullshitting people with lies.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2014, 06:42:39 PM »
It's news because the left makes it news. If he came out as a bible thumping Christian, he would get screwed, like Tebow. Now he will be a hero. Backasswards left-wing loons.

get real

there are plenty of bible thumping christians in all sports

that's not the reason why Teabow doesn't have a contract and you know it (or at least you should)

MikMaq

« Reply #59 on: February 10, 2014, 07:01:23 PM »
The MSM eats this stuff up.  Now it's "cool" to be gay.  Seems like there are more gays that ever now.  

Since gays are only 1-2% of the general population, the amount of media attention they get is ridiculous.  

Are you really that much of a fucking moron. Gays are far closer to 5-10 percent of the population.

Anyhow I can't fucking stand how this is making news.

Don't get me wrong I can't fucking stand these PC agendas fucks that want to force make believe on by law.

However this kind of shit shouldn't be an easy, it's football, the sports already 95 percent gay by design.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2014, 08:47:27 PM »
if you are gay you get bashed by some, if you are a bible thumping christian you get bashed, if you dont believe in god you get bashed, if you are straight love to bang a lot of women you get bashed for being immoral, so what should you be.

You should be happily married?

OR like Jay happily single at 40 and living the life a 25 year old can only dream of.

WoooSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #61 on: February 10, 2014, 08:53:24 PM »
get real

there are plenty of bible thumping christians in all sports

that's not the reason why Teabow doesn't have a contract and you know it (or at least you should)

Protip - Tebow fuckin' sucks.

I like Coach but his religion has NADA to do with him not playing at the NFL level.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2014, 08:54:06 PM »
Protip - Tebow fuckin' sucks.

I like Coach but his religion has NADA to do with him not playing at the NFL level.

Football teams PRAY in the locker room.

What. The. Fuck. Is. Coach. Smoking?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #63 on: February 10, 2014, 08:57:39 PM »
Tebow is a great leader.  He's a good man, of strong conviction.  A great role model.

HOWEVER...

He is unable to make good decisions quickly on snaps, and he is unable to consistently make accurate passes.  Can't argue that.