Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone  (Read 21488 times)

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
Oswald Acted Alone
« on: August 02, 2018, 06:08:28 PM »
Is that remotely believable? Who ordered Kennedy killed?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Oswald Acted Alone
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 06:20:35 PM »
CIA ...after Cuba, Bay of Pigs debacle

OlympiaGym

• Getbig IV
  • they/them/their
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 06:22:45 PM »
Not the mob?

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 06:31:29 PM »
Not the mob?

Some mafia involvement... but CIA was running the show

Motorcade route was altered, Mafia would not have been able to do that.... someone higher up altered the route

Kwon3

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 06:31:57 PM »
He did act alone if you mean the shooting; it's been studied to exhaustion, more than any other assassination, and no definitive proof that someone else fired at the moving car ever materialized. But, that's as far as 'his' involvement went.

All I'll say is no one looked more satisfied than Lyndon Johnson when Kennedy was laying on a medical table with half his head blown off. They really, truly hated one another.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 06:35:53 PM »
Watch this

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 07:08:19 PM »
I don't know. Most recent articles I read:

http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-i-what-happened/
http://www.unz.com/runz/american-pravda-the-jfk-assassination-part-ii-who-did-it/

I see your problem, so let me explain: According the study of mr Bugliosi, which is by far the most detailed study about the matter in the history of mankind, he find 153 direct evidence which point out guilty of Oswald, and 0 evidence pointing to any involvement of any other party. Then there is tons of bullshit as an "articles" written by foil hat imbeciles and complete morons, which are based at no study at all, just on rumors and bullshit.. You will believe what ever is in sync with your own prejudices, because you have to bee smart enough to see beyond them. Read that book, study the evidence which comes with it, you may learn something..

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 07:20:50 PM »
'Prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, JFK’s body was kidnapped and mutilated by top-ranking officers. His brain was scooped out and stolen. His bullet holes were butchered and enlarged.

The purpose of the ghoulish desecration of the President’s body: Obscure the fact that he had obviously been shot from the front.'

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 08:31:11 PM »
Is that remotely believable? Who ordered Kennedy killed?

Harold Holt , Prime Minister of Australia 'vaporized' on Cheviot Beach in 1967 & nobody got a clue about his disappearance  ???

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 12:30:31 AM »
'Prior to the official autopsy at Bethesda Naval Hospital, JFK’s body was kidnapped and mutilated by top-ranking officers. His brain was scooped out and stolen. His bullet holes were butchered and enlarged.

The purpose of the ghoulish desecration of the President’s body: Obscure the fact that he had obviously been shot from the front.'

And you try to highlight your stupidity by using picture from the fictional movie? There is tons of real autopsy pictures, just as there is tons of evidence about the facts of this matter, but still no evidence at all that some other party than Oswald have anything to do with the assassination. Just read the book from the Bugliosi, and try to understand facts in it.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 01:09:32 AM »
He did act alone if you mean the shooting; it's been studied to exhaustion, more than any other assassination, and no definitive proof that someone else fired at the moving car ever materialized. But, that's as far as 'his' involvement went.

All I'll say is no one looked more satisfied than Lyndon Johnson when Kennedy was laying on a medical table with half his head blown off. They really, truly hated one another.

Magneto was helping him as well.
Q

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2018, 01:11:55 AM »
greatest hit and clean up job of all time.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2018, 01:13:36 AM »
And you try to highlight your stupidity by using picture from the fictional movie?

::)

thats a 30 second google search into the topic.. which yielded interesting and visually impressive results, imo.

I also use renderings:

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2018, 03:26:48 AM »
Lol at Getbiggers trying to solve the mystery of the JFK assassination

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 03:38:54 AM »
Maybe if celltech had been around back then JFK would've recovered? A recent study found that more people survived gunshot wounds after taking celltech than those taking a placebo.
S

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 05:43:44 AM »
::)

thats a 30 second google search into the topic.. which yielded interesting and visually impressive results, imo.

I also use renderings:

Well, who would have more idiot's perseverance than the idiot himself? Point is that this case has been clear since it happen, if we look just the facts of the matter and skip all the tin foil hat bullshit, which have no evidence at all. Book of Bugliosi is good reading just because he doesn't just throw pile of facts on you, he also explain them, and why these foil hat theories doesn't work. 1500 pages, study of all the evidence, all the testimonies, whole nine yards and then some: 153 direct evidence which point out guilty of Oswald, and 0 evidence pointing to any involvement of any other party. How hard this is to understand? This mofo used +10 years to this book, how about you? You have been digging dunghills of the internet and fishing crap from it's sewers, and you think you have gain some knowledge?  Well, you haven't, it is all futile crap  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 07:21:31 AM »
Lol at Getbiggers trying to solve the mystery of the JFK assignation

Of course! It's Getbig after all!

Getbiggers trying to solve anything and everything!
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 07:30:48 AM »
I see your problem, so let me explain: According the study of mr Bugliosi, which is by far the most detailed study about the matter in the history of mankind, he find 153 direct evidence which point out guilty of Oswald, and 0 evidence pointing to any involvement of any other party. Then there is tons of bullshit as an "articles" written by foil hat imbeciles and complete morons, which are based at no study at all, just on crumors and bullshit.. You will believe what ever is in sync with your own prejudices, because you have to bee smart enough to see beyond them. Read that book, study the evidence which comes with it, you may learn something..

You're the imbecile. Nowhere did I say those were my views, simply said I read them. Who made you the final arbitrer of truth? You seem to be the final expert on everything... what a retard.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 08:03:20 AM »
Of course! It's Getbig after all!

Getbiggers trying to solve anything and everything!

If getbiggers can identify the 2nd thongman by the icey knoll at the Mirage then they can solve anything!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2018, 08:20:32 AM »
If getbiggers can identify the 2nd thongman by the icey knoll at the Mirage then they can solve anything!

"Oh man, why don't you fuckin' stop it? Shit, this is too fuckin' big for you, you know that? Who did the Olympia winner, who fucked Bobby Chick's armpit, fuck man! It's a mystery! It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma! The fuckin' Weiders don't even know! Don't you get it, it's only gay if you want it to be!"

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 09:04:36 AM »
Imagine if hed have had tribal tattoos! The bullet would've just bounced off him!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2018, 09:08:53 AM »
didn't lying ted's father help him.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)            i remember an orange turd mentioning this...
F

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2018, 09:47:43 AM »
I see your problem, so let me explain: According the study of mr Bugliosi, which is by far the most detailed study about the matter in the history of mankind, he find 153 direct evidence which point out guilty of Oswald, and 0 evidence pointing to any involvement of any other party. Then there is tons of bullshit as an "articles" written by foil hat imbeciles and complete morons, which are based at no study at all, just on crumors and bullshit.. You will believe what ever is in sync with your own prejudices, because you have to bee smart enough to see beyond them. Read that book, study the evidence which comes with it, you may learn something..

Good post.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2018, 10:00:56 AM »
I'll tell u how to get to the bottom of shit like this more often than not - take the 'official narrative', and believe the exact opposite, lol... that generally points toward reality.