Author Topic: Clemens..."I only took B-12 and painkiller shots in my butt!"  (Read 6776 times)

joelocal

Re: Clemens..."I only took B-12 and painkiller shots in my butt!"
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2008, 02:19:48 PM »
I said it the moment he said he "never took any steriods"......he should have kept his big mouth shut, now he's going to be screwed if this thing goes to trial.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2008, 02:26:19 PM »
Valentino took B-12 and it worked well for him. I don't see why Clemens would lie about it.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2008, 05:51:24 PM »
from espn.com:
"And certainly, Clemens should know that insiders from the bodybuilding community believe vitamin B-12 is an effective masking agent for urine tests."

???
Elevate Your Image.™

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2008, 06:32:18 PM »
Has anyone on here ever recieved a B-12 shot?? What does it do for you?

YES, WE USE IT TO THIN THICK OIL BASE STEROID AND TAKE THE STING OFF TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE .  ;D

Not many ppl use it alone... :(    But Great for being able to use a smaller gauge needle w/ that thick stuff though...
Scar tissue adds up, Some of us can hardly poke our delts anymore from scar tissue....

Look at a 25ga vs a 23ga and tell me what one you like  ;D

He's screwed. Going to lie to congress.... The steroids aint a big legal problem, lying under oath is.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2008, 07:11:58 PM »
Next the fat fuck will say he's on Advil!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2008, 07:35:46 PM »
Bonds wasn't as big a bitch as Clemens and he played through it all.

Clemens got caught, lied, and is now spewing more bullshit. Who does this think he's fooling?

I've never liked him. Ever since that episode where he threw a piece of a broken bat at Mike Piazza.. He's a lying sack of shit.
Bonds lied through his teeth about everything.  As if he didn't know his new found 40 lbs of muscle didn't come from anything but the drugs at BALCO that he didn't think were drugs.  Oh brother.  Thus far Clemens has been labeled and accused, nothing more.  Barry's situation is much different based on the magnitude of the BALCO case compared to one trainer allegedly injecting all these players.  It's just sad that we waste tax payer money on this crap.  What place does the government have in sports?  It's funny too how these hearings all deal with baseball when football players are likely bigger juicers than anyone else.  300+ lb lineman running down QBs and RBs, oh brother.
Squishy face retard

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2008, 08:01:43 PM »
Bonds lied through his teeth about everything.  As if he didn't know his new found 40 lbs of muscle didn't come from anything but the drugs at BALCO that he didn't think were drugs.  Oh brother.  Thus far Clemens has been labeled and accused, nothing more.  Barry's situation is much different based on the magnitude of the BALCO case compared to one trainer allegedly injecting all these players.  It's just sad that we waste tax payer money on this crap.  What place does the government have in sports?  It's funny too how these hearings all deal with baseball when football players are likely bigger juicers than anyone else.  300+ lb lineman running down QBs and RBs, oh brother.

If our politicians preformed at 1/2 the level of our Prof athletes, we'd have not a problem in this country or the world.

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2008, 08:09:58 PM »
...other than the fact that they aren't real athletes.  :D

Fuck you~ why are you on this bodybuilding board then? you think boybuilders arent atheletes?  you mus be one of the douch bags who have a bowflex and wana bowflex body.  so i guess you ARE a real athlete? ive wrestled, played football, soccer, baseball, so i guess im not a real athelete cuz i am now a bodybuilder huh?
lucian
T

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2008, 08:13:23 PM »
Fuck you~ why are you on this bodybuilding board then? you think boybuilders arent atheletes?  you mus be one of the douch bags who have a bowflex and wana bowflex body.  so i guess you ARE a real athlete? ive wrestled, played football, soccer, baseball, so i guess im not a real athelete cuz i am now a bodybuilder huh?
lucian

HAHA, RON.....

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2008, 08:14:08 PM »
lucian
Newbie blinded by rage meltdown.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2008, 08:15:00 PM »

i guess you must be a bowflex guy to huh? if you are  bodybuilder arent you insulted by this comment?
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2008, 08:16:32 PM »
Newbie blinded by rage meltdown.
newbie...yeah try triaining from 16yr old to 32 yr old. hardly a newbie. i love this sport and you guys try and make it a joke.
just show some respect to the sport.
lucian
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2008, 08:22:32 PM »

lucian
No. Fuck you, you melted, deal with, newbie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2008, 08:24:08 PM »
newbie...yeah try triaining from 16yr old to 32 yr old. hardly a newbie. i love this sport and you guys try and make it a joke.
lucian
It was more of a sport in Arnold's era, it has gone downhill since then.

If our politicians preformed at 1/2 the level of our Prof athletes, we'd have not a problem in this country or the world.
They are truly a joke but how can they honestly justify 1.) wasting tax payers dollars, 2.) turning a blind eye to other sports that are full of drug use, 3.) turn isolated incidents into a rampant witch hunt, claiming a widespread problem where there really is none.
Squishy face retard

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2008, 08:29:44 PM »
No. Fuck you, you melted, deal with, newbie.
ok im dealing.......thanks for the advice.
lucian
T

lucian

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • www.m3muscle.com
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »
hey chaos...arent you a bber? dont you love the sport? why are you not offended by that comment?
lucian
T

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2008, 08:38:21 PM »
hey chaos...arent you a bber? dont you love the sport? why are you not offended by that comment?
lucian
hahahahahaa oh brother, you need to relax man, you sound like you're ready to kill yourself. :D

First off, I wouldn't consider myself a bber, I like to lift weights, I don't consider bbing a "sport", my opinion is there is no direct competition, it's all subjective.

I don't get offended, it's the internet.

Settle down "lucyann" it's not that serious! :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2008, 08:55:27 PM »
why are you so surprised hes lying? have you ever taken a close look at a typical american football team? ALL HORMONIZED EVEN KICKER,,dianabol is the most sold drug around the world there are clients from usa buying from europe and listen to this number carefully 10-20k worth of PHARMA DIANABOL ,,,who do you think they buy it for? who do you think buy it? the whoel teamn got trainers around it who buy those drugs for the players ,,

every one is hormonized in contact sport in usa and in many none contact sports in usa,,the usa of american hgh is at all time high and the use of aas is same as you use coffee in the morning,,you would think that it will be less now than it was in 2000 but no it is even higher numbers now because joining the professional athletes nd amatuer athletes are all the joes and jenes who try to look good and do it for looks,,

I AM NOT KIDDING WHEN I TELL YOU THAT 1-2 MILLION PERSONAL USERS OF UNSCRIPED HORMONES ARE SITTING WITHIN USAS BORDERS,,ONE TO TWO MILLON PERSONAL USERS THAT INCLUDE THE TEACHER WHO TEACH YOUR KIDS,,THE DOCTORS WHO TREAT THEM,,THE MOVERS WHO MOVE YOUR FURNITURE,,,THE LAWYERS WHO SUE YOUR ENEMIES,,YOUR AMERICAN WIFE WHO FUCKS THE MAILMAN BEHIND YOUR BACK,,,YOUR AMERICAN WIFE THAT WANT FAKE BOOBS ABOUT A YEAR OR 2 BEFORE SHE IS TRYING CLENBUTEROL AND T3 WITH HGH,,
it is endeless list of personal user that as i said is at 1 to 2 million individual personal users that you cant trace or find because they order to their frirend houses and to their granma house and to a no existing name and to gyms and to apartments that are not their own,,and to houses they rent specifically for this and to po boxes under no real names and to 10s of other diff places,,

it is catastrophic in usa,, i would say as jan 2007 7 out of 10 in usa gym was hormonized
fallen angel

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2008, 08:59:26 PM »
it is catastrophic in usa,, i would say as jan 2007 7 out of 10 in usa gym was hormonized
Now you're just outright lying.

You're a complete assfuck and you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt right here.

You should give up this gimmick, you ruined it back when you got on the whole "spaceship and grey men" trip ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2008, 09:01:57 PM »
Now you're just outright lying.

You're a complete assfuck and you just proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt right here.

You should give up this gimmick, you ruined it back when you got on the whole "spaceship and grey men" trip ::)

you are a drug dealer sitting on internet all day long trying to sell reseach products ,,shut your pie hole before i bring your sorry ass down moron,, and 7 out of 10 was a nice way to keep it low ,,it is more of 8 out of 10 80% + were on hormones as of 2007 jan around the usa,,
seond round you wont be forgotten
fallen angel

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2008, 09:12:50 PM »
you are a drug dealer sitting on internet all day long trying to sell reseach products ,,shut your pie hole before i bring your sorry ass down moron,, and 7 out of 10 was a nice way to keep it low ,,it is more of 8 out of 10 80% + were on hormones as of 2007 jan around the usa,,

Chaos a drug dealer?...oh brother.  ::)

I think you are wrong GH15.  8 out of 10.  No fucking way. 2 out of 10 maybe.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2008, 09:16:23 PM »
I tell you what, jizzbreath, that is quite an accusation you are throwing around.

Any time you would like to prove it, I'm all ears, until then I've got someone monitoring your IP and a couple "le" friends keeping tabs on what you are writing. You should be careful who you fuck with dopeman15, you never know who is on the other side of the monitor. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 04, 2008, 09:17:35 PM »
Chaos a drug dealer?...oh brother.  ::)

I think you are wrong GH15.  8 out of 10.  No fucking way. 2 out of 10 maybe.
Anyone that has been to a gym in America know 2 out of 10 is still stretching it, bunch of scrawny twunts running on treadmills.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: January 04, 2008, 09:20:14 PM »
there is no need for ip in your case,,files over files ready to go for specific people/criminals,,the fact you left alone only mean closing an eye but insted of you id be worried to even talk to gh15,,i swear this industry is BUNCH OF CRIMINALS WHO TRYING TO SELL 16 YEAR OLD BUNCH OF SUPPLEMENTS AND KEEP ALL THE DRUGS TO THEMSELVES,,THIS IS IT IN ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE
fallen angel

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »
Anyone that has been to a gym in America know 2 out of 10 is still stretching it, bunch of scrawny twunts running on treadmills.

Well for the hardcore gyms which I assume he is referring to.  Shit like Bally's maybe 1 out of 30.  So the Koloseum doesn't have a bunch of juicers?