Author Topic: I am for drug usage in the Oympics  (Read 3371 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
I am for drug usage in the Oympics
« on: September 13, 2011, 12:10:38 AM »
Lets drop all that crap about testing and the millions spend on catching these guys and use the money instead to finalize and perfect the drugs used to make these guys run faster jump further and cycle and swim faster.
We are bypassing a huge opportunity to use Olympic contestants as test rabbits for future super drugs that could well be the cutting edge advantage when the China vs. Europe/US conflict goes live.

We have the drugs we have the doctors we have the willing contestants, lets go for it!!!
If everybody is on the same drug its fair again, and who gives a shit about some AK swinging wog in bongo bongo land who cannot afford the drugs needed to participate?!? I do!!! Lets stop UN help and millions spend on food aid to these poor countries which do no good anyways but help the current corrupt government to stay in power and spend the money wisely on drugs to enhance the performance of these people.
If they can run 20 miles why not 100? Probably boring to watch but at least we can use the medical data to enhance the performance of Soldiers on the battlefield.

When ever I turn on the TV and I see some dipshit dogooder Olympic judge or whatever they call themselves these days complaining about the unfairness of taking drugs and that it is immoral I wish somebody would make these whining cunts stfu and make him aware that that "his" Olympics is a fucking boring sport to watch.
I rather watch paint dry on the wall before I want to see a few somalian guys run 20 miles - watching flies fuck is more entertaining.
Now but if you had some of these contenstans drop dead or vomit blood and other things happen to them I be the first one to watch.

Which makes me think:
F1 car racing became boring to me when they started to make "all save" ::) fucking boring shit now, bunch of cars driving around a racing course :wanking hand: how fucking exciting is that ::)
Same goes for the Olympics...
However if we could convince the contestants and the gen population that need to make it unsafe to raise the profile... its a win win situatuion.

Have the 100 yard sprinters chased by starving blood thirsty Cheatas.
Boxing with a 500lbs Silverback gorilla
Jumping over an in size increased pit full of starving salt water crocs

Stuff like that

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: I am for drug usage in the Oympics
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 12:19:41 AM »
would be quite funny when they do this and none of the times change or distances change!!!!

breakmore

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 12:21:23 AM »
would be quite funny when they do this and none of the times change or distances change!!!!
Haha, that indeed would be funny.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 12:22:25 AM »

I mean think how much better we could be with the usuage of drugs if we allowed good chem labs to particpate.
not the underground shit but actual government labs trying to give humans the extra edge.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2011, 12:27:36 AM »
you mean actualy using the compounds right upto the race/event, with out using masking agents etc.., a big shot a suspension and a handfull of halo for the throwers would definatly help alot

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2011, 12:54:31 AM »
Slightly off topic but I wonder what the 100m world record would be reduced back to if Usain Bolt ever gets caught for steroid use and stripped of his records and times - would we be back to nearly 9.80 for the 100m again?  ;D

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2011, 01:00:16 AM »
i realy think no one can get under 10 clean,,, but thats just my opinion

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2011, 01:03:37 AM »
woudnt make a diff because they all are on already,, no matter who does it wont chnage a thing,, private chefs are at times better than legit labs,, and in reality everyone uses so nothing will happen ,,

im amazed how you still wondering if someone use when you saw the americano basball league...from mgiwre to bonds and inbetween ,, from rodirgez alex to conseco ,, any football player uses,, any gymnastics use,, any runners use,, everyone uses because if you dont YOU WILL END UP NOT ON PAR WITH THE OTHERS...AND THEN YOU WILL LOSE FOR SURE,, everyone wants fair chance thus everyone uses,, and been using for many many years

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2011, 01:10:42 AM »
woudnt make a diff because they all are on already,, no matter who does it wont chnage a thing,, private chefs are at times better than legit labs,, and in reality everyone uses so nothing will happen ,,

im amazed how you still wondering if someone use when you saw the americano basball league...from mgiwre to bonds and inbetween ,, from rodirgez alex to conseco ,, any football player uses,, any gymnastics use,, any runners use,, everyone uses because if you dont YOU WILL END UP NOT ON PAR WITH THE OTHERS...AND THEN YOU WILL LOSE FOR SURE,, everyone wants fair chance thus everyone uses,, and been using for many many years

gh15 approved

Bullshit!!!

If it would be legal and the companies these athletes endorse could spend billions on finding new drugs guess what...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2011, 01:14:24 AM »
lol they already do !,, they spend lots of money on drugs,, its just kept under the carpet...
lots of shady fellas are around athletes...and lots and lots of hormones,, the fact you are on hormones doesnt always = you looking like you are hormonized....hormones serves many diff purposes,, from recovery to injury prevention to STRENGTH! to performance and then for bodybuild it = muscle size because thats the only damn thing we do ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2011, 01:18:31 AM »
lol they already do !,, they spend lots of money on drugs,, its just kept under the carpet...
lots of shady fellas are around athletes...and lots and lots of hormones,, the fact you are on hormones doesnt always = you looking like you are hormonized....hormones serves many diff purposes,, from recovery to injury prevention to STRENGTH! to performance and then for bodybuild it = muscle size because thats the only damn thing we do ,,

gh15 approved

More money!!! if we get it legal we can spend even more money on it!!!!!

MORE FUCKING MONEY DO YOU READ ME!!!!

FFs

jedibrat

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2011, 01:23:15 AM »
Wonder what the death toll would be like if PED's were legal? Athletes will go pretty far when a gold medal is worth $20 mill in endorsements, sponsorship etc.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 01:25:10 AM »
as has been said,,, there doing it all anyway, and have been doing so since the late 60's....

its just done very carefully, timed to perfection...most of the time anyway!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 01:32:23 AM »
Wonder what the death toll would be like if PED's were legal? Athletes will go pretty far when a gold medal is worth $20 mill in endorsements, sponsorship etc.

there is realy no death pool from hormones ,, this is the saddest thing about our cult,, some bad apples ruined it for all of us,, atleast 50% of the cult is normal bodybuilders thsat just want to build their body and compete or work as fitness model or just have btter physiqes with or with out hormones...those 50% who choose steroids suffer greatly from the other 50% among us who do narcotics and high doses insulina and diuretics,,they kill themselves and then everyone blame everything on the poor steroids who really only make you healthier,, its quite sad ,, the reputation of steroids among public is so bad due to the bad 50% of us that it failed us all ,, it really did,,

look at true bodybuilders liek zane...like many others...they live to be old and happy ,,many more than zane..many of the 70s and 80s are living to be old ,, look at haney and he used some serious shit but! didnt use narcotics and didnt abuse diuretics and insulina!

it really comes to the bad 50% among us who ruin it to all the good serious bodybuilders,, so many bodybuilders dont even drink!! i know so many bodybuilders who cant even drink alcohol they cant stand it,, they really dont drink ,, then come the other 50%...and fuck it all up with some x and some cocaine and some fast diuretic to get in the club dry ...and insulina to be heavy set,, and some pain killers to num everything and some tynalol and advil to take the headache away ...oh and yes some hormones lol and the poor hormones are the ones who get blames while those 50% sit and drink 6 packs like there is no tomorow and pop x into their mouth and on few diff narcotic meds...

fellas you DO NOT die from steroids ,, PERIOD,, unless you are already having cancer from before...or really really condition from before which is rare ,, even then you usualy dont die

gh15 approved
fallen angel

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2011, 01:35:12 AM »
Lets drop all that crap about testing and the millions spend on catching these guys and use the money instead to finalize and perfect the drugs used to make these guys run faster jump further and cycle and swim faster.
We are bypassing a huge opportunity to use Olympic contestants as test rabbits for future super drugs that could well be the cutting edge advantage when the China vs. Europe/US conflict goes live.

We have the drugs we have the doctors we have the willing contestants, lets go for it!!!
If everybody is on the same drug its fair again, and who gives a shit about some AK swinging wog in bongo bongo land who cannot afford the drugs needed to participate?!? I do!!! Lets stop UN help and millions spend on food aid to these poor countries which do no good anyways but help the current corrupt government to stay in power and spend the money wisely on drugs to enhance the performance of these people.
If they can run 20 miles why not 100? Probably boring to watch but at least we can use the medical data to enhance the performance of Soldiers on the battlefield.

When ever I turn on the TV and I see some dipshit dogooder Olympic judge or whatever they call themselves these days complaining about the unfairness of taking drugs and that it is immoral I wish somebody would make these whining cunts stfu and make him aware that that "his" Olympics is a fucking boring sport to watch.
I rather watch paint dry on the wall before I want to see a few somalian guys run 20 miles - watching flies fuck is more entertaining.
Now but if you had some of these contenstans drop dead or vomit blood and other things happen to them I be the first one to watch.

Which makes me think:
F1 car racing became boring to me when they started to make "all save" ::) fucking boring shit now, bunch of cars driving around a racing course :wanking hand: how fucking exciting is that ::)
Same goes for the Olympics...
However if we could convince the contestants and the gen population that need to make it unsafe to raise the profile... its a win win situatuion.

Have the 100 yard sprinters chased by starving blood thirsty Cheatas.
Boxing with a 500lbs Silverback gorilla
Jumping over an in size increased pit full of starving salt water crocs

Stuff like that

your post goes from plain stupid to fucking ridiculous  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2011, 01:35:40 AM »

your post goes from plain stupid to fucking ridiculous  ::)

Its great isn't it?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2011, 01:40:35 AM »

gh15 approved

plenty do, but plenty also don't use illegal drugs.

two that definitely DON'T use or need performance enhancing drugs... 

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2011, 01:41:11 AM »

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2011, 01:42:46 AM »
plenty do, but plenty also don't use illegal drugs.

two that definitely DON'T use or need performance enhancing drugs... 

How do you know? I mean seriously? How do you actually know?

Let me answer that for ya... you don't!!! ::)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2011, 01:56:43 AM »
How do you know? I mean seriously? How do you actually know?

Let me answer that for ya... you don't!!! ::)

because they'll be tested like fuck by what is probably the strictest testing country in the world.. ask dwain chambers

unlike you, some people have principles and moral values

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 01:58:35 AM »
uk testing is one of the only countires that plays by the rules, banning for even missing tests...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 01:59:46 AM »

because they'll be tested like fuck by what is probably the strictest testing country in the world.. ask dwain chambers

unlike you, some people have principles and moral values

Fuck god your dim - you are saying the stars of the show are not drugged because they get tested? how come than later years later they find the drugs in blood they store of some of the older champions?
Just becuase they get tested doesn't mean they don't use - they just have better doctors to hide the drugs.

And in regards to principles and moral values hahahaha can you say delusional ::) you sound like you are in love with either one of them ::)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2011, 02:01:37 AM »
They problem is not that the athletes use drugs, but that they may be forced by coaches and stuff to take more than they want...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2011, 02:10:33 AM »
Fuck god your dim - you are saying the stars of the show are not drugged because they get tested? how come than later years later they find the drugs in blood they store of some of the older champions?
Just becuase they get tested doesn't mean they don't use - they just have better doctors to hide the drugs.

And in regards to principles and moral values hahahaha can you say delusional ::) you sound like you are in love with either one of them ::)

i'm saying that it's very, very difficult for high profile british athletes to get away with using performance enhancing drugs.. obviously some do, but a lot know that it's not worth the risk.. especially now with the olympics just round the corner.. the testing will be fucking insane.

plus i think most brits will agree with me about the two lasses above .. not every fucker has to cheat to win things  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2011, 02:12:02 AM »
i'm saying that it's very, very difficult for high profile british athletes to get away with using performance enhancing drugs.. obviously some do, but a lot know that it's not worth the risk.. especially now with the olympics just round the corner.. the testing will be fucking insane.

plus i think most brits will agree with me about the two lasses above .. not every fucker has to cheat to win things  ::)

Mate, If you get to the stage these guys are they HAVE to be drugged.

And even better if they are not lets drug them and see how far we can go.