Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88538 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1000 on: June 19, 2013, 07:44:53 AM »
the stadium was covered in a swarthy blanket of smuggish cubans  :-X

I just don't get why the fans ran out of there, even if the heat lost, they should have stuck around to see the trophy presentation and cheer their team.  Not bail like mofos.  shameful fans.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1001 on: June 19, 2013, 07:47:19 AM »
This!

at this point, his stats doesn't matter unless he got the shit done tomorrow night and then they can talk about stats all summer long.....Ray-Ray saved their asses to play for one more game and they better come to play......anybody remember Isaiah thomas drop 25 points in the finals playing on one leg against the lakers....I don't care whose injured badly in this Miami team, this is the last game of the NBA season and even if your bawls got ripped off, you still gotta keep playing and give all you got...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1002 on: June 19, 2013, 07:48:37 AM »
I just don't get why the fans ran out of there, even if the heat lost, they should have stuck around to see the trophy presentation and cheer their team.  Not bail like mofos.  shameful fans.
Miami certainly has it's share of bandwagon fans! And a lot of clueless fans!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1003 on: June 19, 2013, 07:51:25 AM »
Game 7......Spurs.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1004 on: June 19, 2013, 07:56:24 AM »

I would leave too...it's just too painful for those fans to stomach....they experienced that two years ago.....they have class at least....the Madison Square Garden Crowd would have booed the heat to death.....hahahahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1005 on: June 19, 2013, 07:58:32 AM »
I had to turn off game (3?) when the Beat were just getting spanked.

so I know that feeling of disgust.  You really do grow to HATE the opposing players.  I respect the shit out of parker and ginobli, etc... but I hate them during this series lol... If SPurs win game 7, I can't watch that shit... confetting and ass patting, no thanks.  i'll come check out some 2007 Olympia video where I can see some legitimate winning.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1006 on: June 19, 2013, 08:00:47 AM »
I was saying at the start of the 4th quarter why is Duncan on the bench, I felt they should have kept the gas on for the start of 4th quarter, that didn't happen and Miami made a huge run at that point when Tim Duncan went out of te game

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1007 on: June 19, 2013, 08:03:10 AM »
I was saying at the start of the 4th quarter why is Duncan on the bench, I felt they should have kept the gas on for the start of 4th quarter, that didn't happen and Miami made a huge run at that point when Tim Duncan went out of te game

That and sitting them at the end of a game?  What is that about?  Almost like the Spurs knew that they were going to lose even with a 5 point lead.  Wouldn't the starters be on the court with 20 seconds left and a game that looked all but over?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1008 on: June 19, 2013, 08:05:38 AM »

I question Pop's substitution decisions in all of the 4th really.  Often I'm on board with the change ups, but last night I was like "uh, what is happening?"

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1009 on: June 19, 2013, 08:08:18 AM »
I get up and walk away from the TV when things are not going well! Get kind of emotional come back and things are right again in the world! This series is living up to everything and more! Emotional rollercoaster!

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1010 on: June 19, 2013, 08:13:18 AM »
Lebron played 50 minutes! He guards every position on the floor during a game! Jordan was never asked to do that!!!!!!!!!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #1011 on: June 19, 2013, 08:16:36 AM »
Lebron played 50 minutes! He guards every position on the floor during a game! Jordan was never asked to do that!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because Jordan was a 6'6" 210 pound shooting guard and Lebron is a 6'8" and 260 pounds small forward. Big difference.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: June 19, 2013, 08:16:56 AM »

Jordan didn't need to do that; although, I don't think Lebron was asked to play the entire game....I'm sure he volunteered.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1013 on: June 19, 2013, 08:23:04 AM »

HGH wasn't as popular in Jordan's time as it was today.  Imagine Jordan on HGH and access to the german cell regeneration clinic.  he'd still be shooting 30 points a night today.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: June 19, 2013, 08:39:36 AM »
HGH wasn't as popular in Jordan's time as it was today.  Imagine Jordan on HGH and access to the german cell regeneration clinic.  he'd still be shooting 30 points a night today.

I'm willing to bet Jordan was no stranger to hgh in the 90's.Jordans trainer ,Tim Grover, is one of he most knowledgeable out there.You think Dorian Yates could get his hands on it easy but Jordan couldn't?

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #1015 on: June 19, 2013, 08:41:35 AM »
Kawhai leonard will be haunted by that missed free throw forever Heat win game 7

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: June 19, 2013, 08:47:15 AM »
Kawhai leonard will be haunted by that missed free throw forever Heat win game 7

I was waiting for this.  ::)  Duncan missed a free throw earlier in the game too....had he made that one then.....

Nevermind that Manu created about 1000 turnovers and Green was all but neutralized.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: June 19, 2013, 08:52:17 AM »
Spurs were tired.  Parker was on the bench for most of OT, just looking like he was fighting for breath.  

Age caught them.  Parker was out of control in that final shot in regulation.
parker was sitting during ot because pop knew he had to save him for the next game. It s in these moments freak injuries happen and he didnt want to risk it with parker and his harmstring about to tear as he aknoweldged himself in the press conference one day before the game. The major mistake by pop, or whoever took this decision, was to remove duncan from the court with 30 sec left in the regular time. Wtf .  Van gundy called it live . You can tell they thought they had it wrapped at this moment, and they screwed being overconfident. Looks like even pop can make crucial mistakes.

I am affraid pat riley -who is the real coach behind that spoelstra muppet- is superior to pop, and that he knew it was all about getting the youngest , more athletic talent to win as much as possible for the longest period of time. He clearly believe in sheer brutal strenght and stacking all the strenghts together. Finesse? who gives a fuck about finesse when nowadays it s all about PED and genetic freaks targeted from birth. Riley is the michael bay of basketball. It is obvious it's lebron and wade who decide what to do on the court, and that spoelstra is just a little cheerleader on the side with his bullshit lame comments during time outs. What does he know about basketball, how do you want some physical freak like lebron or anyone else on the team for that matter to respect such a whimpy dwarf. Wade probably told lebron to force him to join the heat that the real coach was riley, and that they could toy with spoelstra as much as they wanted once playing together. Bosh joined cause he was sick of being stuck playing with a loser team like fucking toronto raptors, always thought he was worth better than that, and he s the nice guy who has no ambition and only wants to follow the leaders, saw a once in a lifetime oportunity and didnt think twice about it.

Spurs plainly ran out of gas in the end and the snake bite them back when they werent caring enough. They paid the price of being too pompous and scornful. Sure they have some genuinely humble guys but they also have a bit over the top coach. I think he made the crucial mistake that cost them the game in the end, not his team who gave it all. Even if gino or parker didnt show up, you cant hate on them considering they did give their best in previous games and considering their age you just cant blame them for not being 101% every single game, especially against  young miami.

It will either be an epic last game if spurs rest enough, or a blow out lead  in the third quarter by miami.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: June 19, 2013, 08:56:23 AM »
Spurs were tired.  Parker was on the bench for most of OT, just looking like he was fighting for breath.  

Age caught them.  Parker was out of control in that final shot in regulation.

Did age catch the Heat on those games they lost to the Spurs?  

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #1019 on: June 19, 2013, 09:11:52 AM »
I was waiting for this.  ::)  Duncan missed a free throw earlier in the game too....had he made that one then.....

Nevermind that Manu created about 1000 turnovers and Green was all but neutralized.
True,manu missed a crucial free throw to put them up 6 also

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: June 19, 2013, 09:14:10 AM »
True,manu missed a crucial free throw to put them up 6 also
these comments are dumb, every single player is responsible for the loss if he missed a shot in the game. Fact is DEFENSE was lacking in the last 30 sec and it is mainly due to duncan not being on the floor anymore because of popovich or whoever is responsible for it mistake in the end.

Also leonard is like what , 21 yo and has been godlike beyond all expectations all po long. Coaching, defensive mistake, has nothing to do with the players heart or skill.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1021 on: June 19, 2013, 09:18:43 AM »
san antonio would have the title if they still had steven jackson on the team

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: June 19, 2013, 09:36:38 AM »
Did age catch the Heat on those games they lost to the Spurs?  

no, they were beaten by a better system.  Heat have better players, but Spurs have WAY better game plan.

IN the end, they've tied.   We'll see which wins.  I've said it'll be talent beating planning, like an untrained 17 year old Shaq destroying a 40-year old Billy Ho who plays Bball for decades, trains nonstop, knows it inside and out.

VEGAS has Miami as a 6 point favorite.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1023 on: June 19, 2013, 09:38:34 AM »
It's only happened 3 times when a team wins a game 7 in the finals on the road.

Last time was 1978

Funny how this series started with those percentages in the Spurs favor, now they are gonna deal with 17 percent lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: June 19, 2013, 09:41:08 AM »
percentages go out the window at this point.   It's about who gets the freak luck, who the refs prefer, and more than anything - who has the most left in the tank.

You KNOW what DOMS soreness feels like - it's at its WORST exactly 48 hours after training.   Spurs are going to be limping INTO the game.  Wade will be a non-factor.  Bosh and those young players will be all over the place.  On the other side, Parker couldn't finish this one, and Duncan blew his load with 25 points in first half and 5 points in second half - he'll be sore too.

Spurs pulled out all their guns to close out the series - and it wasn't enough.  They'll be spent come game 7.  They'll come out blasting up jumpers, but as the 3rd Q wears on, I think it'll be a 17 point Heat win.  

Spurs are 6 point underdogs.