Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88897 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #1050 on: June 20, 2013, 07:13:18 AM »
James scores 30+ Heat win, if he doesn't Spurs win.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1051 on: June 20, 2013, 07:15:30 AM »
spurs will come out and play like 4 time champs, and the mistakes made last game will be all but game 6 memory, lebrons done stick a fork in him, maybe he can pull a chris paul and tell the owner what coach and players he wants this year.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1052 on: June 20, 2013, 07:23:51 AM »

the fans pay his salary, he needs to watch his mouth, lebron said it best, he said sorry for causing everyone panic attacks. I dont know how anyone can hate him, i was going for the spurs but im happy if lebron wins.
Mickey Arison pays his salary! Fans don't leave they weren't fans!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #1053 on: June 20, 2013, 07:27:15 AM »

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1054 on: June 20, 2013, 08:02:03 AM »
L.A. fans are a lot like Miami fans, in the sense that they are both event towns! People go to Lakers games to be seen, just like Miami! They both have people that have migrated there from all over the world! They have lots of alternatives to sports! Not a lot of natives!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1055 on: June 20, 2013, 08:31:25 AM »
Fuck this shit!  Spurs in Game 9 bitches!

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1056 on: June 20, 2013, 08:35:29 AM »
I think the Heat come out, and have their "cruise control" game...the one where every shot goes in, and they lead wire-to wire and win easily. The Spurs have had their Game where Danny Green buries 9 three pointers, Tony Parker makes circus shots from everywhere on the court, etc. and they win going away....the Heat haven't. They have been been down by 10 points plus every single game, win or lose. I think they are due to explode and crush the Spurs. I could be dead wrong, but they have yet to play a dominating game from the opening tip. Maybe it's that the Spurs are just too sound of a team for that to happen.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1057 on: June 20, 2013, 09:09:37 AM »

the fans pay his salary, he needs to watch his mouth, lebron said it best, he said sorry for causing everyone panic attacks. I dont know how anyone can hate him, i was going for the spurs but im happy if lebron wins.

Bosh doesn't need to watch his mouth. Fans don't mean shit in pro sports. Cuz for everyone who says "I'll never go to another game" there is either 2 people to replace them, or when Miami gets to dominating again they bandwagon back on. It's not pro bodybuilding where when everyone hates your guts it may very well effect your career since it's a judged "sport".

When NHL had a strike this year all you would hear in Canada is "I'm never watching hockey again the greedy fucking players/owners blah blah blah", then everyone went back on their word and went apeshit for hockey again.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #1058 on: June 20, 2013, 09:38:27 AM »
I would leave too...it's just too painful for those fans to stomach....they experienced that two years ago.....they have class at least....the Madison Square Garden Crowd would have booed the heat to death.....hahahahaha

But the Madison Square Garden fans won't ever be in the position to walk out of a game 6 NBA finals.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1059 on: June 20, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »
But the Madison Square Garden fans won't ever be in the position to walk out of a game 6 NBA finals.

it looks like it was the cheap seat fans that left early....2nd and 3rd levels were making their way out.....there is a reporter that said he heard lots of Miami fans telling Lebron if this was the best he could give them....hahahahahah....t hese fans paid their money and think they're entitled of any Bragging rights

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1060 on: June 20, 2013, 10:00:05 AM »
I think the Heat come out, and have their "cruise control" game...the one where every shot goes in, and they lead wire-to wire and win easily. The Spurs have had their Game where Danny Green buries 9 three pointers, Tony Parker makes circus shots from everywhere on the court, etc. and they win going away....the Heat haven't. They have been been down by 10 points plus every single game, win or lose. I think they are due to explode and crush the Spurs. I could be dead wrong, but they have yet to play a dominating game from the opening tip. Maybe it's that the Spurs are just too sound of a team for that to happen.

We refer to this scenario as game 2.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #1061 on: June 20, 2013, 10:05:20 AM »
what are courtside tickets $ going for?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #1062 on: June 20, 2013, 10:10:03 AM »

Will you be asleep for this game too? Or can we expect your attendance?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1063 on: June 20, 2013, 10:17:33 AM »
Will you be asleep for this game too? Or can we expect your attendance?

I am running a low grade fever, but I do need to get my riot on when the Beat win.

You can count on my gametime analysis at the higher level one would expect.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1064 on: June 20, 2013, 10:53:46 AM »

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1065 on: June 20, 2013, 11:28:52 AM »

prob 15-20k on secondary market

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1066 on: June 20, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
Someone on another sports forum I post on said courtsides are about $40k a piece  :o

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1067 on: June 20, 2013, 11:31:38 AM »
Someone on another sports forum I post on said courtsides are about $40k a piece  :o
sounds about right for game 7. all the celebs be out tonight. gonna be big parties in the MIA. I hope officer ricky ross is in attendance

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #1068 on: June 20, 2013, 11:36:00 AM »
Someone on another sports forum I post on said courtsides are about $40k a piece  :o

If those seats are that inexpensive I expect courtside will be jampacked with Getbiggers and the supermodels they're entertaining for the evening.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1069 on: June 20, 2013, 11:39:00 AM »
  I have always been a James fan. I want him to win.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #1070 on: June 20, 2013, 12:32:51 PM »
I think Heat should start Hernandez.   Dude has killer instinct, really good potential for being a 2 sport star.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #1071 on: June 20, 2013, 12:47:30 PM »
  I have always been a James fan. I want him to win.

if James gets his second ring tonight, this could shut up a lot of naysayers for a while until next playoffs maybe........but, it's really not fair to him to start this MJ vs. LBJ bullshit all over again

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1072 on: June 20, 2013, 12:57:58 PM »
if James gets his second ring tonight, this could shut up a lot of naysayers for a while until next playoffs maybe........but, it's really not fair to him to start this MJ vs. LBJ bullshit all over again

Lebron will be hated on forever. It will never go away. And if he gets 10 rings, they will say the NBA was weak during his era and players didn't wanna win. You got Jordan generation (my generation), then the Kobe/Lebron generation. It will never end. The game evolves.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1073 on: June 20, 2013, 01:06:46 PM »
Lebron will be hated on forever. It will never go away. And if he gets 10 rings, they will say the NBA was weak during his era and players didn't wanna win. You got Jordan generation (my generation), then the Kobe/Lebron generation. It will never end. The game evolves.
This is true

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #1074 on: June 20, 2013, 01:08:25 PM »
LBJ needs to really be on point tonight, he has really struggled the last 2 games with losing the ball in the paint and turning it over, over dribbling the rock , and missing simple layups

but he will get his second ring tonight, sorry Duncan