Author Topic: Bob: Why did you always hate on Craig Titus?  (Read 15243 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: Bob: Why did you always hate on Craig Titus?
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2009, 05:42:07 PM »
Um, I don't think Craiggers can be really 'represented,' these days.  

I can see Bob walking into the Nevada State Penn and demanding to see Titus because Bob is his "Athlete's Rep".
Ron: "I am lazy."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2009, 05:51:52 PM »
You say that shit behind closed doors, a true athletes rep stands behind them publically.

Your stupidity aside...Craig wasnt a part of the IFBB when he made the decision to end a innocent girls life, he was busy trying to form his own BB federation....thus, I didnt represent him

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »
Your stupidity aside...Craig wasnt a part of the IFBB when he made the decision to end a innocent girls life, he was busy trying to form his own BB federation....thus, I didnt represent him

Did Max or Scott ever show you the sex tape... pretty boring if you ask me? Though Ryan put up a decent "performance."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2009, 06:05:57 PM »
Did Max or Scott ever show you the sex tape... pretty boring if you ask me? Though Ryan put up a decent "performance."

LOL..no. We asked scotty to bring it in a bunch of times, but he was "on vacation" for a while....from what I heard, kelly looked about as disinterested as could be

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2009, 06:22:10 PM »
LOL..no. We asked scotty to bring it in a bunch of times, but he was "on vacation" for a while....from what I heard, kelly looked about as disinterested as could be

Titus's lawyer, called Scott a few times trying to get the tape...I think that Scott agreed if Titus had a way of paying him the over 10grand he owed him...

I tried to convince Scott to post the tape for free online, and from what I remember he considered it, but decided that it was too much of a hassle.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2009, 06:26:13 PM »
Titus's lawyer, called Scott a few times trying to get the tape...I think that Scott agreed if Titus had a way of paying him the over 10grand he owed him...

I tried to convince Scott to post the tape for free online, and from what I remember he considered it, but decided that it was too much of a hassle.

STOLE from, him, you mean...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2009, 06:29:09 PM »
STOLE from, him, you mean...

Yes...it was stolen indeed...but I'm not sure how much detail I should be posting about this on this board...as Scott is no longer "on vacation."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2009, 06:30:33 PM »
Yes...it was stolen indeed...but I'm not sure how much detail I should be posting about this on this board...as Scott is no longer "on vacation."

Old news...that was many years ago

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »
Old news...that was many years ago

Well he is back in the game again...you must know this....

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2009, 06:39:33 PM »
Well he is back in the game again...you must know this....

And what are you doing to discourage this?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 06:43:07 PM »
And what are you doing to discourage this?

Discourage this... I myself was doing the same damn thing! I am not proud of this, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have, but at the time I was desperate, and I did what I needed to do to make $$$.

I could of course say a lot more about this, but this really isn't approperite for a public conversation.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2009, 06:45:02 PM »
Discourage this... I myself was doing the same damn thing! I am not proud of this, and if I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't have, but at the time I was desperate, and I did what I needed to do to make $$$.

I could of course say a lot more about this, but this really isn't approperite for a public conversation.

You've come this far, why stop now?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »

Point being...as you ask what steps I've taken to get BBers to not use rec drugs, etc...it's the same as trying to get a good friend of yours to stop being "in the game"...try as you may, it's a wasted effort...and they ultimately do what they want anyweay, knowing full well the consequences of their actions.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2009, 06:52:23 PM »
what did Titus steal? Bob, you said you personally know 4 guys who were hooked on nubain and had kidney problems. Prince, Flex, Don Long and who else?
shotgun on the team

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »
Point being...as you ask what steps I've taken to get BBers to not use rec drugs, etc...it's the same as trying to get a good friend of yours to stop being "in the game"...try as you may, it's a wasted effort...and they ultimately do what they want anyweay, knowing full well the consequences of their actions.

I did have several conversations with him about it, and tried to discourage him, but it didn't make a difference, and I was just an acquaintance, hardly a close friend that supposedly you and Tom were.

I'm not saying you could have changed Tom's ways, but judging from your posts on here, you never bothered to talk to him about his demons, and could have cared less. ........Then again correct me if I am wrong.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2009, 06:55:58 PM »
what did Titus steal? Bob, you said you personally know 4 guys who were hooked on nubain and had kidney problems. Prince, Flex, Don Long and who else?

Craig was a scammer.....he owed a lot of people money...always some bullshit, borrow a few bucks from a friend a couple times, small amounts...gradually bigger...always paid them back.  Just setting up for the kill....then borrow a BIG sum of money. No problem , right? He's always paid back before...

right...

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2009, 06:56:59 PM »
I did have several conversations with him about it, and tried to discourage him, but it didn't make a difference, and I was just an acquaintance, hardly a close friend that supposedly you and Tom were.

I'm not saying you could have changed Tom's ways, but judging from your posts on here, you never bothered to talk to him about his demons, and could have cared less. ........Then again correct me if I am wrong.

You're wrong...and I'm correcting you

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2009, 06:59:20 PM »
You're wrong...and I'm correcting you

You're going to have to do better then that... you have said in the past that you knew nothing about his g4P, addictions, etc, so how exactly did you have a conversation with him, about something you didn't know about?  ::)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2009, 07:03:02 PM »
You're going to have to do better then that... you have said in the past that you knew nothing about his g4P, addictions, etc, so how exactly did you have a conversation with him, about something you didn't know about?  ::)

No, I'm not going to have to do better than that...

I had plenty of conversations about what he took...didnt have any "G4P" conversations...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2009, 07:11:25 PM »
No, I'm not going to have to do better than that...

I had plenty of conversations about what he took...didnt have any "G4P" conversations...

So he was candid about his Nubain addiction with you? Did you try and discourage him? Did he ever try and get you to train with it?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2009, 07:13:23 PM »
Well looks like Karma gave Craig his fair share.

So Bob when you talked to Tom about drugs did you ever suggest he go to a rehab clinic? Was he in denial about his problem? And how was he finally able to quit?

thanks for your honesty
shotgun on the team

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2009, 07:17:05 PM »
For those of you not in the "know"... Little Scott was/is a drug dealer. He was very close friends with Tom, Chick and Titus before Titus stole drugs/money from him/never paid him back for the "hook up" etc.

carry on

-A DUB

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 12, 2009, 07:20:03 PM »
So he was candid about his Nubain addiction with you? Did you try and discourage him? Did he ever try and get you to train with it?

He discouraged me from ever even trying it, since the first week I moved to LA and asked him what the hell "'Bain" was as I had never even heard of it....

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2009, 07:21:55 PM »
He discouraged me from ever even trying it, since the first week I moved to LA and asked him what the hell "'Bain" was as I had never even heard of it....

Did he ever suggest contest protocols that were too extreme for your liking?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2009, 07:23:02 PM »
Did he ever suggest contest protocols that were too extreme for your liking?

Nope...but he did LOL when I showed him my program from the USA and said "what are you going to do the next show, natural?"