Author Topic: 4 weeks out from Mr. GetBig!!!! Predictions Anyone ?  (Read 14399 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: 4 weeks out from Mr. GetBig!!!! Predictions Anyone ?
« Reply #100 on: August 23, 2006, 02:38:35 PM »
anyone admitting to be natural? the shame...
Z

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #101 on: August 23, 2006, 02:46:26 PM »
1.Babyherc(just cuz I heard he was good and he doesn't need to get on here all the time to tell us)

2. TA(looks pretty good)

3. Bast(impressive for a small guy)

Keep in mind I have no fuckin idea who's competing and what they look like, I just wanted to play along.

new list,

1. babyherc

2. TA

3. Dw

Good luck in the open division Bast!
E

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2006, 02:48:02 PM »
Ummmmm, I mean about the naturals.

I see.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2006, 05:26:00 PM »
I could could enter ANY natural show.  Prohormones aren't steroids, and they are not in my system anyway.  I deleted posts just to get my postcount down for the hell of it, not to hide anything.  I clearly stated I've taken prohormones before in a bunch of threads.   

Secondly, I won't submit pictures if people are gonna complain.   

actually prohormones are steroids chemically speaking     it's a legal loop hole thing  but i am not turning this into a debate

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2006, 06:18:03 PM »
actually prohormones are steroids chemically speaking     it's a legal loop hole thing  but i am not turning this into a debate

Yep

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2006, 09:50:06 PM »
haha only 5 guys are competing anyway.

And there are still questions for you mate:

I deleted posts just to get my postcount down for the hell of it, not to hide anything.

Yeah...This was this winter. So when was your last cycle of Pro Hormone's or Pro Steroid's?

I could could enter ANY natural show.

Ok. Shouldn't be difficult for you then to name one natural BB federation that allows for PH/PS usage.

Name ONE...

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2006, 10:13:46 PM »
And there are still questions for you mate:

Yeah...This was this winter. So when was your last cycle of Pro Hormone's or Pro Steroid's?

Ok. Shouldn't be difficult for you then to name one natural BB federation that allows for PH/PS usage.

Name ONE...

YIP
Zack

My point is I would pass any test because there's nothing in my system, not that they do allow them.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2006, 10:27:46 PM »
My point is I would pass any test because there's nothing in my system, not that they do allow them.

I deleted posts just to get my postcount down for the hell of it, not to hide anything.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2006, 10:47:13 PM »
From the NANBF

We are extending the "Amnesty Ruling" periods on NEW members. In the past, anyone just joining the NANBF for the FIRST TIME was required to be off ephedra for 6 months or prohormones for 12 months, in order to address the possible lack of info getting out to nonmembers. That way they weren't necessarily penalized for past transgressions (steroids were still handled for 7 years).

For 2006, we are extending the periods of amnesty to 12 months for ephedra, and 24 months for prohormones. That means anyone joining the NANBF for the first time  would have to have STOPPED any past use of ephedra products for one year, and prohormones (including 7-Keto DHEA, etc.) for 2 years before they could begin to compete with us.

This way we're keeping our strict regulations, but still addressing those who may compete elsewhere where this stuff is still legal (by not making ephedra products banned effective July 1, 2004, for instance, when we first ruled against Ephedra, which would mean they not be able to compete at all if they'd used them since '04).”
: