Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266019 times)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #700 on: August 19, 2017, 09:53:22 PM »
Kind of funny coming from a guy who spent his adult life getting fucked in the ass by strange men in dirty smelly bathhouses and shitty motel rooms. Then he went home and lied to his wife about the risk of HIV infection he was putting her at.

Absolutely unforgivable any way you look at it.

Lmao primer raped

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #701 on: August 19, 2017, 11:02:42 PM »
look numb nuts, i get you're indoctrinated in the left's ideological groupthink, but just because you can put a few words together doesn't mean they're accurate.  

this is a blatant example of such falsehood.

even if i take your definition to heart, "a variant of human and animal sexuality", i can still very easily say it's a flawed variant of such sexuality.  you're trying to normalize it because that's what you've been brought up to believe.  

the flaw is, as i've repeatedly said, at the evolutionary level.  no desire to mate = no offspring = your genes are out of the gene pool next generation.  where survival of the fittest rules, you've willfully stepped out of the game.

it's a joke to try to rationalize that any other way.  you've never even acknowledged this point.  

it's because you can't.  

I repeat myself. You are so brainwashed and conditioned by your political views and fears that you cannot see the world outside the left vs right box. This makes you a very fearful person and someone who is always seeing conpiracies and an enemy in the other.

You talk like someone who thinks too much about survival and war. You know, we are more than 7 billion people in this world. Human population is expected to keep rising in numbers to detrimental leves so stop fearing the human race will suddenly go extinct.

Homosexuality and bisexuality as natural and harmless variants of human (animal) sexuality. There is not much to debate about this. The word flaw means or implies the incapacity or inability to function properly, limitations, etc. Homosexuality and bisexuality in no way limits your capacity to live a happy and fulfilling life. Homosexual people can have babies; there is only lack of romantic and sexual desire for the opposite sex; in no way that is a flaw; just nature creating a balance. Many heterosexual people don't want to have babies and having or not babies in no way determines the value of person's life.
By the way, homosexual couples can adopt kids, you know, those kids heterosexual people abandon.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #702 on: August 19, 2017, 11:13:29 PM »
The word flaw means or implies the incapacity or inability to function properly, limitations, etc.

yes it does, and the flaw is not having the willingness to reproduce

as for gays adopting kids... worst fucking policy imaginable, absolutely fucking disgusting, should sicken everybody out there.

and gtfo with this pathetic wishy washy idea that "happiness" is the highest virtue of a life well lived.  next you're going to tell me retards aren't flawed because they're occasionally happy

::)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #703 on: August 20, 2017, 01:56:52 AM »
That's a subjective question, but I'll try to give u what I assume is the general 'gay consensus'.
This isn't a blanket statement as I am living proof that it doesn't apply to me.

You're asking if gay guys like " {men} obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns "
 I would say yes. Most or at least LOTS of gay guys like that athletic look--the athletic look but bigger.
Don't have to look like a pro--but a bigger guy is attractive to many. I'm quite sure the whole 'feeling protected' and 'masculine' thing has a lot to do with it.

"Big" is subjective too.
Some guys like that 'bear' look--a guy that clearly works out-clearly does drugs but has a belly. the powerlifter look.
 What I've noticed with guys appreciation of muscle is a universal attraction to vascularity.
Drives some guys bonkers. I'm quite fortunate in that department because I was somewhat vascular before I ever started anabolics.

But again--it's not universal--not by a long shot.
I'm a big guy--and not to sound pompus or self-touting but I'm kinda like that guy you described.
I'm 6'4 and my weight goes between 255--270. It fluctuates a lot and often.
Problem is--is my height. Taller guys simply dont look as massive as shorter guys.
The LAST guy I would ever wanna have anything sexual with is a guy that looks ANYTHING like me.
I prefer skinny guys that have never seen the inside of a gym.

Hope my answer helped..
Just know this..there is somebody out there for everybody.

Although I started training (doing exercises like pull-ups, push ups, free squats...) at a very early age  I didn't start following bbing as a sport until my early teens in the 70s. At that stage and age the whole subject of gays was a non issue. Just never gave it any thought. I remember Arnold in his first autobiography mentioned an incident where some got him to move in with him and made his intentions clear. Also, Franco's, "Coming on Strong" also made some passing reference to gays but neither was any great impression made. I figured there were gays to be found in anything group, sports, organization. It's only since being on GetBig that the whole gay thing seems to always be in the back group. No matter what the post or what the subject, someone will always make some kind of gay reference. I really started to wonder if there are a preponderance of gays involved both as fans and participants in bbing.

Again thank you for your thoughtful response. Now to step things up a bit.

What is your position and why on the subject of same sex marriage? I am not talking about just same sex unions. That's been going on for decades. I remember a friend showing me his invitation to Bob Paris' wedding with Rod. I didn't have a position on it one way or another. None of my business and they aren't bothering anyone or infringing on anyone's rights. I'm talking about the passing of laws, the legalization, the "making it official" which required government involvement with regard to same sex marriage. I am especially interested in your reasoning and the arguments you have in supporting your position.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #704 on: August 20, 2017, 02:00:13 AM »
^^ ofc he's going to be for it, he's 100% a homo agenda fake fagg*t, come on, think a little bit before you post...

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #705 on: August 20, 2017, 10:25:41 AM »
STFU Poodle....your annoying me again.

I am 100% pro gay marriage. Think about how lucky you are to find another human being on this planet to love you for YOU.
Gay or straight.  Everybody wants happiness and to feel love.
I don't have a gay agenda or some deep rooted willingness to fight for gay rights.

But we're all human. Some humans like the opposite sex and are allowed to be married. Why not the same for the humans that like the same sex?
It's just fair.
Sorry---I don't have a more thoughtful deep opinion other than that.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #706 on: August 20, 2017, 01:11:50 PM »

I don't have a more thoughtful deep opinion other than that.

of course you don't, because you're weak-willed and weak-minded, fucking dumb, and are a sheep of the homo agenda through and through, replaceable by any of the other homos with absolutely nothing special or unique about you, incapable of independent thought, and overall just a disgrace to the human race.

srs.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #707 on: August 20, 2017, 06:21:29 PM »
That's a subjective question, but I'll try to give u what I assume is the general 'gay consensus'.
This isn't a blanket statement as I am living proof that it doesn't apply to me.

You're asking if gay guys like " {men} obviously juices and has those tell tale signs, even in normal street clothes, of cannon ball delts, huge traps, and loaded guns "
 I would say yes. Most or at least LOTS of gay guys like that athletic look--the athletic look but bigger.
Don't have to look like a pro--but a bigger guy is attractive to many. I'm quite sure the whole 'feeling protected' and 'masculine' thing has a lot to do with it.

"Big" is subjective too.
Some guys like that 'bear' look--a guy that clearly works out-clearly does drugs but has a belly. the powerlifter look.
 What I've noticed with guys appreciation of muscle is a universal attraction to vascularity.
Drives some guys bonkers. I'm quite fortunate in that department because I was somewhat vascular before I ever started anabolics.

But again--it's not universal--not by a long shot.
I'm a big guy--and not to sound pompus or self-touting but I'm kinda like that guy you described.
I'm 6'4 and my weight goes between 255--270. It fluctuates a lot and often.
Problem is--is my height. Taller guys simply dont look as massive as shorter guys.
The LAST guy I would ever wanna have anything sexual with is a guy that looks ANYTHING like me.
I prefer skinny guys that have never seen the inside of a gym.

Hope my answer helped..
Just know this..there is somebody out there for everybody.

Opposites attract.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #708 on: August 20, 2017, 06:31:47 PM »
Opposites attract.

yes, like males and females

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #709 on: August 20, 2017, 06:49:55 PM »

I am 100% pro gay marriage. Think about how lucky you are to find another human being on this planet to love you for YOU.
Gay or straight.  Everybody wants happiness and to feel love.
I don't have a gay agenda or some deep rooted willingness to fight for gay rights.

But we're all human. Some humans like the opposite sex and are allowed to be married. Why not the same for the humans that like the same sex?
It's just fair.

Marriage is mainly a legal contract between two people. There are many reasons why legal contracts are beneficial. I don't think most people stay together just because of a contract. Among many reasons, folks stay with their partners because that's where they want to be. My neighbors have been together for over twenty years, they have three nearly adult sons. They never married. Oregon is not a common law state.

Almost from the day we met, my wife and I bonded. When she died, a chunk of me died with her. It's been over two years since this happened and nothing has changed. I doubt I will ever look for or be with another person. Our level of closeness rarely happens. We were married in the traditional sense, but that has very little to do with our oneness. Although, I will say that our 50th wedding anniversary was very special to both of us. We'd planned a major event. It didn't happen because of her ill health. The year she passed, we would have celebrated our 51st. wedding anniversary.

We will be together again.

My "soul mate" told me to tell Top Poodle to go f.uck himself!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #710 on: August 20, 2017, 07:09:34 PM »
Marriage is mainly a legal contract between two people. There are many reasons why legal contracts are beneficial. I don't think most people stay together just because of a contract. Among many reasons, folks stay with their partners because that's where they want to be. My neighbors have been together for over twenty years, they have three nearly adult sons. They never married. Oregon is not a common law state.

Almost from the day we met, my wife and I bonded. When she died, a chunk of me died with her. It's been over two years since this happened and nothing has changed. I doubt I will ever look for or be with another person. Our level of closeness rarely happens. We were married in the traditional sense, but that has very little to do with our oneness. Although, I will say that our 50th wedding anniversary was very special to both of us. We'd planned a major event. It didn't happen because of her ill health. The year she passed, we would have celebrated our 51st. wedding anniversary.

We will be together again.

My "soul mate" told me to tell Top Poodle to go f.uck himself!

did her ill health have anything to do with your infecting her with std's after you started dicking around with men behind her back?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #711 on: August 20, 2017, 07:48:15 PM »
did her ill health have anything to do with your infecting her with std's after you started dicking around with men behind her back?

Not at all. I've never had an STD with the exception of catching the crabs when I was 16 years old. My wife died from kidney failure. She'd had gestational type II diabetes for over 40 years.

You don't know me and you don't have a clue about my life. You are a totally f.ucked up person.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #712 on: August 20, 2017, 08:23:39 PM »
Not at all. I've never had an STD with the exception of catching the crabs when I was 16 years old. My wife died from kidney failure. She'd had gestational type II diabetes for over 40 years.

that sucks :(

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #713 on: August 20, 2017, 09:13:05 PM »
Primemuscle...why do u waste your breath on Poodle?
Look what your dealing with.
Its sad.

Your life and life experiences are so much fuller and more rewarding than anything he's ever done.
fuck him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #714 on: August 20, 2017, 09:22:40 PM »

Gay or straight.  Everybody wants happiness and to feel love.

It's just fair.

Often in a discussion or debate I'm not so much looking for agreement but rather clarity. To understand a person's worldview and perspective in life. It is very easy to dismiss the other side as simple stupid and ignorant. In the case of liberals and republicans this is especially egregious because their academic and intellectual bonafides are well established. You may disagree with a William F. Buckley or a Gore Vidal but to call them stupid? I think it's more of a reflection of oneself than their intellect.

I was hoping that I was very specific and clear that I wasn't so much concerned with your stance on same sex marriage as a union per se. That is to say two consenting adults f the same sex spending their lives together in whatever way they want as long as they don't hurt or infringe on the rights of others. With gays that has been going on for decades. As I mentioned, the union of Bob Paris and his husband in the 1980s had minimal effect on me and society so what did I care? What I am interested in is your stance on same sex marriage as a matter of law. Here we are talking about something entirely different because we are now officially redefining marriage as it had existed for all of human history. In that case, it's not just above love and two people finding each other. If you want to make a legal change involving the law, i.e., government involvement, one must make legal arguments.

Now, if you simply can't make the case, that is, make a compelling argument to support such a law that's fine. But it seems rather shallow to support a law you cannot make any argument to support other than the fact that you just like it. It's based of feelings and not reason. This matters because there are there people who disagree and you're just giving them the finger which is a lot of the reasons for the hostility. Nobody wants another's beliefs and practices shoved down their throats. You want to get married in any church that will sanction this and live happily ever after that's fine. You now want to pass a law and redefine one of the most sacred traditions and institutions in our society then tell me why.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #715 on: August 20, 2017, 09:30:08 PM »

Now, if you simply can't make the case, that is, make a compelling argument to support such a law that's fine. But it seems rather shallow to support a law you cannot make any argument to support other than the fact that you just like it
Well no...I'm not pro marriage simply because I just like it.
Its a matter of fairness.
Just because we are the same gender DOES NOT mean we cant feel the same love that straight people feel.

So yeah..it's as simple as that FOR ME.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #716 on: August 20, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »
Just because we are the same gender DOES NOT mean we cant feel the same love that straight people feel.

"fairness" is the bullshit mantra of the weak banding together against the strong.  "fair" is something created by the weak to defeat the strong.

lmao

time and time again, rangerwil is confirmed as a homo agenda fag -- the most despicable, worst kind of fag.

pathetic.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #717 on: August 20, 2017, 09:58:24 PM »

Please elaborate. How one feels love is not the issue. What do you mean by fairness?

This is what I eluded to when I said I was more concerned about clarity than agreement. One's worldview and perspective on life. Some believe that fairness means everyone has an equal chance of success and another being that fairness means everyone plays by the same rules. Both are quite different and often are mutually exclusive. Having one precludes the other. You can have one or the other but not both.

How is it unfair to not have same sex marriage?

Addendum: Also to say "FOR ME"" won't fly here because when you pass a law it applies to everybody. Even those for whom it is "NOT FOR ME". We all have to abide by the same rules. That's fairness.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #718 on: August 20, 2017, 10:29:17 PM »
that sucks :(

This does suck. Life sucks. My wife was an exemplary person. She was an angel. I'm an asshole. I should have been the one to die, not her.

You can say every hateful and evil thing that comes into your mind about me. None of it is news, I've said these things and more to myself most my life. Sometimes life just sucks!

I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm doing the best I can.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #719 on: August 20, 2017, 10:31:07 PM »
This thread is super gay.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #720 on: August 20, 2017, 10:41:58 PM »
Primemuscle...why do u waste your breath on Poodle?
Look what your dealing with.
Its sad.

Your life and life experiences are so much fuller and more rewarding than anything he's ever done.
fuck him.

Honestly, none of us knows what Poodle's been through in his life. Something made him the person he is today.

My exchanges with Poodle may be less than harmonious, but they are not a total waste in my opinion. How are we to know and understand one another, if we isolate ourselves from everything we find unpleasant or difficult to discuss.

You've put yourself on the line by starting this thread. You didn't have to do that, but you did. I am thankful that you had the courage to lay yourself bare and start this conversation.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #721 on: August 21, 2017, 12:01:54 AM »
yes it does, and the flaw is not having the willingness to reproduce

as for gays adopting kids... worst fucking policy imaginable, absolutely fucking disgusting, should sicken everybody out there.

and gtfo with this pathetic wishy washy idea that "happiness" is the highest virtue of a life well lived.  next you're going to tell me retards aren't flawed because they're occasionally happy

Not wanting to have babies or lacking sexual and romantic desire for the opposite in no way are flaws. Just like with other of your statements, they are personal opinions; not scientific truths.

There is nothing wrong with gay couples adopting kids as long as, just like other couples, they have the financial ground and the will to love and care for abandoned kids who are in need of a loving home; that one their heterosexual parents refused to give to them. You calling it "disgusting" doesn't make it so; just a personal and prejudiced opinion.

Ragarding the last parragraph, so childish, I pass.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #722 on: August 21, 2017, 12:17:18 AM »
Not wanting to have babies or lacking sexual and romantic desire for the opposite in no way are flaws. Just like with other of your statements, they are personal opinions; not scientific truths.

There is nothing wrong with gay couples adopting kids as long as, just like other couples, they have the financial ground and the will to love and care for abandoned kids who are in need of a loving home; that one their heterosexual parents refused to give to them. You calling it "disgusting" doesn't make it so; just a personal and prejudiced opinion.

100% a flaw.  

put colony of gay men on an island.  come back in a few generations.  what's left?

LMAO.  it's a fucking flaw because they purposely take themselves out of the gene pool.  the whole point of a species is to propagate and pass on genetic code to offspring.  in a world where survival of the fittest rules, gays are not only the weakest, but they willingly choose not to take part in the competition.

so yes, 100% an evolutionary flaw

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #723 on: August 21, 2017, 12:18:12 AM »
any self-respecting man with a T level above 1 would rather have grown up an orphan than in a household with two gay parents

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #724 on: August 21, 2017, 01:59:13 AM »
100% a flaw.  

put colony of gay men on an island.  come back in a few generations.  what's left?

LMAO.  it's a fucking flaw because they purposely take themselves out of the gene pool.  the whole point of a species is to propagate and pass on genetic code to offspring.  in a world where survival of the fittest rules, gays are not only the weakest, but they willingly choose not to take part in the competition.

so yes, 100% an evolutionary flaw

If there were women, they would breed with them.

The Spartans had wives too, they probably had the strongest gene pool in the region, and they all had male 'lovers'.