Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 268379 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #600 on: August 13, 2017, 02:01:34 PM »
I have better things to do with my life then speak out about stuff on message boards. I come here for fun, not for the dregs of politics and other depressing shit

Trust me on this and I am being 100% serious here....This board...IS NOT REAL LIFE!

I have no problem with people fighting for what they beleive in, but people who do it via social media, and this includes lefties and righties, I find as pathetic as those who think they are doing something for xyz cancer because they clicked "like" about some ribbon.

want to fight for something, then speak up about it in real life, or at least with your real name, not an online name like TouPoodle, RangerWill, Kwon, Illuminati, or NelsonMuntz

That anint fighting for anything, its posturing like a little bitch

Again I repeat, GetBig=Not Real Life

Thank goodness GetBig is not real life.

You make an interesting point about coming here for fun. I'm going to do my best to layoff politics, which is going to be hard in today's political environment. Ignoring folks who troll and post a bunch of negative shit is also a good idea.

Too often, I succumb to baiting comments by responding to the more inflammatory posts. This kind of crap isn't part of my real life.

Thanks for the reminder. 

Shizzo

• Getbig IV
  • 2014 Getbig Hall of Fame Inductee
« Reply #601 on: August 13, 2017, 04:38:09 PM »
this very based canadian man gets it:

(and has phenomenal video and picture examples of the stuff i'm talking about)

too bad the rest of you brain dead morons don't
That is actually a very good point and a solid video.

You don't get anywhere trying to get society to accept you, by using utter depravity and shock value. Why the hell should a child have to be subjected to
a nearly naked man, twerking in front of her?

Why do they have to have "parades and marches" right in the middle of cities? Rent space, do whatever you have to do, but you don't have to shove it in people's faces that you are gay. I bet there are many sensible gays that also get offended by these types of events.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #602 on: August 13, 2017, 05:04:04 PM »

You don't get anywhere trying to get society to accept you, by using utter depravity and shock value. Why the hell should a child have to be subjected to

Why do they have to have "parades and marches" right in the middle of cities? Rent space, do whatever you have to do, but you don't have to shove it in people's faces that you are gay. I bet there are many sensible gays that also get offended by these types of events.

YES.

yes to all the points, but yes especially to the bold.

rangerwil is one of those propagating the gay agenda.  that's why i dislike him.  nothing else.

happy the phoenix saw the light

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #603 on: August 13, 2017, 09:57:30 PM »
Alfurinn you seem fairly literate, compared to others, but that doesn't mean much because so many educated people are the absolute worst at promoting post modern neo-marxism without thinking a few steps forward and seeing where it leads.  

First off, I'm talking about the homosexual agenda, you're trying to conflate the issue and bring it right back to homosexuality.  Yes I don't like homosexuality.  No I don't think gays should be killed.  They shouldn't be celebrated, either, and they shouldn't be making a big show of their sexuality.  And yes, everything past the "LG" in lgbtqia is now lumped together, and that was the homosexuals' mistake.

Carnival in Rio does not make it even.  Are you kidding me?  Gay pride happens in every fucking city, all the disgusting things I posted is being pushed and promoted by the media, and here you are justifying it.  

Why?

Can you say that homosexuality is fine but the gay agenda has gone too far?  

As for a flaw: it's a biological flaw, as I already stated.  Proof is in the pudding.  Survival of the fittest, evolution, propagation of your genetic make up.  All that is wiped away in homosexuals due to their innate desires.  I'm not saying they're incapable of impregnating women... all I'm saying is they lack the drive, and, from an evolutionary standpoint, that is an absolutely abhorrent flaw.

Again, you seem so ideologically brainwahsed that, at least, the way you present yourself in this forum seems heavily influenced by your political views and like you cannot scape the left vs right way of thinking. It's like the fundamentalist christian who believes spirits speak into your soul to do good or bad. Unable of unbiased thought.

There is no homosexual agenda or gay agenda. The only thing going on is that when people are systematically mistreated when there is no justification for such action it is natural that people will raise their voices. As society gains more knowlegde and can dismiss prejudices the logical procedure is making society more just and equal. The pavement you walk on is also paid with the taxes gay people pay with their work. More than once a gay doctor has treated you so that your health can recover, etc. Well, obviously what you "gay agenda" is your opposition to egalitarianism.

If you don't like homosexuality, I don't think that's of any relevance anywhere and I don't see why homosexuality has to be a matter of others liking it or not. The thing is that you dont have the right to limit the rights of others to express themselves especially when no one is being harmed.

Although others have been more explicit in defining why you care so much about it to the point this thread has almost competely changed its purpose, I dare say that apart from possibly upbringing, your personal idea of homosexuality triggers things about you that you fear about yourself.

Have you ever seen Rio? It's literally a heterosexual orgy. And Rio is not the only one of those massive festival where heterosexual lust is vastly celebrated. And sure there are more festivals of similar characteristics in the world, traditional and commercial ones. Why pointing your fingers at one but not the other? Why do you use one to define a whole groupof people but ignore its counterparts to define the others?

Lacking the ability to fall in love with the opposite sex is not a flaw; it's simply a variant of human and animal sexuality (well, humans part of the animal kingdom). Obviously your use of "flaw" is ideological; not scientific.

Heterosexuality doesn't make people holier and homosexuality dens't make anybody evil. Sexual orientation has no influence on how good or bad a person can be. Unfortunatley, you promote the opposite of this.

Remember, LGB people are born from heterosexual couples and many of them don't hold your prejudices.

This was supposed to be a funny thread, but it seems even OP has abandoned his own thread.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #604 on: August 13, 2017, 10:15:24 PM »
Well no..I didn't..not really.
Just gets annoying some of the foolish hatred.
I mean--hate all you want...post about it once or twice or ten times...
But when guys like Poodle take over with his brand of hatred, it got old.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #605 on: August 13, 2017, 10:20:57 PM »
god knows how many women said that in the bedroom to no avail

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #606 on: August 13, 2017, 10:23:14 PM »
There is no homosexual agenda or gay agenda.

i stopped reading at this point.

you're just naive.

::)

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #607 on: August 13, 2017, 10:27:40 PM »
Well no..I didn't..not really.
Just gets annoying some of the foolish hatred.
I mean--hate all you want...post about it once or twice or ten times...
But when guys like Poodle take over with his brand of hatred, it got old.

what a fucking pussy you are!  what a pathetic excuse for a man!

my 'brand of hatred'?  you fucking imbecile, where's the hatred?  where?  point it out to me.  for fuck's sake everybody's so sensitive these days, and you are the absolute worst!

i'm cracking up at this point, laughing at all the exclamation marks i put in the lines above.  this is a parody of you, you are completely oblivious, you have not one iota of self-awareness, you are a tool, a cog, a peg, a sheep, pathetic and miserable and worst of all -- dumb!

lmfaooo!  lmao!!  i can't stop laughing, this is quite sad, your whole existence is predicated on your perverse sexuality, CHRIST'S SAKE MAN wake up and realize you are completely and utterly replaceable, there is nothing unique or special about you, not from the perspective of being "gay"!  and yet here you are, proud of it, as if it's some great accomplishment, as if it's this amazing thing you achieved.  

it's fucking nothing!!!

jesus christ.  i can't stop laughing.  getbiggers are real fucking pussies, that's for sure.  we've got one or two good guys here, like rusty above me or the other fellas who spoke out against the agenda, but seriously, when did the rest of you all become so damn WEAK?

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #608 on: August 13, 2017, 10:31:05 PM »
See what I mean...
annoying fucking closet case he is

Poodle---just go
you've made your point--most people arent listening.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #609 on: August 13, 2017, 10:33:54 PM »
, I dare say that apart from possibly upbringing, your personal idea of homosexuality triggers things about you that you fear about yourself.
Your entire post was spot on accurate.
But in terms of Poodle..I really think he needs to read this AGAIN.

Thank you for your comment thou ALfurinn...much appreciated.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #610 on: August 13, 2017, 10:36:52 PM »
Lacking the ability to fall in love with the opposite sex is not a flaw; it's simply a variant of human and animal sexuality (well, humans part of the animal kingdom). Obviously your use of "flaw" is ideological; not scientific.

look numb nuts, i get you're indoctrinated in the left's ideological groupthink, but just because you can put a few words together doesn't mean they're accurate.  

this is a blatant example of such falsehood.

even if i take your definition to heart, "a variant of human and animal sexuality", i can still very easily say it's a flawed variant of such sexuality.  you're trying to normalize it because that's what you've been brought up to believe.  

the flaw is, as i've repeatedly said, at the evolutionary level.  no desire to mate = no offspring = your genes are out of the gene pool next generation.  where survival of the fittest rules, you've willfully stepped out of the game.

it's a joke to try to rationalize that any other way.  you've never even acknowledged this point.  

it's because you can't.  

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #611 on: August 13, 2017, 10:37:29 PM »
Your entire post was spot on accurate.
But in terms of Poodle..I really think he needs to read this AGAIN.

Thank you for your comment thou ALfurinn...much appreciated.

here you are displaying your utterly lack of critical thinking ability and intellect by resorting to this moronic, juvenile argument again.

i mean, at this point, i'm embarrassed for you.

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #612 on: August 13, 2017, 10:38:24 PM »

This was supposed to be a funny thread, but it seems even OP has abandoned his own thread.

It would be fun if it got back to FUN.
Not just childish questions about how many dicks I've taken or sucked.
Real questions---or even just real points worth mentioning...

Now that everybody has gotten their homophobia out--lets move on!

And yes...A G A I N ...I really am gay.
Not a gimmick or a nut job---just plain old gay.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #613 on: August 13, 2017, 10:42:03 PM »
It would be fun if it got back to FUN.
Not just childish questions about how many dicks I've taken or sucked.
Real questions---or even just real points worth mentioning...

Now that everybody has gotten their homophobia out--lets move on!

And yes...A G A I N ...I really am gay.
Not a gimmick or a nut job---just plain old gay.

why do you define yourself solely by your sexuality? 

why are you so weak-willed as to have fallen for the gay agenda hook, line, and sinker?

what's it feel like to have to go through constant cognitive dissonance on a daily basis?

what's it feel like to have been bombarded by hard truths that you've continued to ignore?

please answer, that's the point of the thread, i'm oh-so-curious.

:D

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #614 on: August 13, 2017, 10:44:38 PM »
Oh Poodle...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #615 on: August 13, 2017, 10:45:16 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #616 on: August 13, 2017, 10:49:21 PM »
what a fucking pussy you are!  what a pathetic excuse for a man!

my 'brand of hatred'?  you fucking imbecile, where's the hatred?  where?  point it out to me.  for fuck's sake everybody's so sensitive these days, and you are the absolute worst!

i'm cracking up at this point, laughing at all the exclamation marks i put in the lines above.  this is a parody of you, you are completely oblivious, you have not one iota of self-awareness, you are a tool, a cog, a peg, a sheep, pathetic and miserable and worst of all -- dumb!

lmfaooo!  lmao!!  i can't stop laughing, this is quite sad, your whole existence is predicated on your perverse sexuality, CHRIST'S SAKE MAN wake up and realize you are completely and utterly replaceable, there is nothing unique or special about you, not from the perspective of being "gay"!  and yet here you are, proud of it, as if it's some great accomplishment, as if it's this amazing thing you achieved.  

it's fucking nothing!!!

jesus christ.  i can't stop laughing.  getbiggers are real fucking pussies, that's for sure.  we've got one or two good guys here, like rusty above me or the other fellas who spoke out against the agenda, but seriously, when did the rest of you all become so damn WEAK?

Josh Retardahaluk!

You've given yourself away with this post.

You just can't leave this fucking place can you? Still a dicksucking loser and still trying to ruin the board.

Well it looks like you and Joon are succeeding.

Assfucker...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #617 on: August 13, 2017, 10:50:38 PM »

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #618 on: August 13, 2017, 10:52:10 PM »
Idiot quoted you.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #619 on: August 13, 2017, 10:53:22 PM »

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #620 on: August 14, 2017, 07:09:19 AM »
Q

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #621 on: August 14, 2017, 07:34:57 AM »
To the OP can u please estimate how many raw loads you have received in your asshole in your life (and also how many received).

rangerwil

• Getbig III
« Reply #622 on: August 14, 2017, 12:31:01 PM »
zero ...and zero

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #623 on: August 14, 2017, 01:57:16 PM »
who?

;)

How fucking lame and juvenile can one 50+ year old homosexual shut-in be?

21 pages of you arguing with joon's fake homo gimmick.

Fucking pathetic

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #624 on: August 14, 2017, 02:16:22 PM »

I'm nitpicking, but where else are parades of any type held, if not in cities? I've never been to a parade in the country. But then, I've only been to a couple of parades. One was the Rainmaker's parade in downtown Portland and the other was AIDS Walk Portland several years ago.