Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266099 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1000 on: September 04, 2017, 04:03:16 PM »
Vern Schillinger played by the now famous actor J. K. Simmons was another evil fellow with a mindset similar to some Getbig posters.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
Re: When you first saw that "ask a gay getbigger anything" thread show up....
« Reply #1001 on: September 04, 2017, 05:18:35 PM »

No, getbig has an interest in anything gay. Someone would've come along to fill up the space in that thread, either way.  You could start an "is brad pitt still handsome" thread or "please post a physique that could pull as much pusssy as this one" and that's guaranteed 15-20 pages.

Hi Joon

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #1002 on: September 04, 2017, 05:24:30 PM »

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1003 on: September 05, 2017, 12:57:53 AM »
This whole post, ladies and gentlemen, reeks of the sort of thinking promoted by the homosexual agenda.

Your statement is simply somenone who lacks empiric evidence to back up his claims of an already too worn out claim of a "gay agenda".
People looking for equality and protection is not your lunatic idea of a gay agenda. It is simply the search for denied human rights.

Your freedom is not going to be taken away fom you. It's only that your world view is wrong.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1004 on: September 05, 2017, 01:02:06 AM »
Your statement is simply somenone who lacks empiric evidence to back up his claims of an already too worn out claim of a "gay agenda".
People looking for equality and protection is not your lunatic idea of a gay agenda. It is simply the search for denied human rights.

Your freedom is not going to be taken away fom you. It's only that your world view is wrong.

gays have human rights you fucking libtard moron, you're fighting for privileged rights, which they have also.

ie, they're immune from any sort of criticism.  see this thread as an example.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1005 on: September 05, 2017, 01:02:27 AM »

Or Maybe Your World View is Wrong.
Perhaps you Should Consider That Possibility.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1006 on: September 05, 2017, 01:06:57 AM »
Are you crazy?
He's smoking hot and LOTS of guys are after him. I see it every day.
He's tall and lean with a beautiful face.
Don't be mad cause he has absolutely NO hair on his ass and u look like a gorilla.
Nobody is talking about ILLEGAL sexual activities. But yes...if it's legal and it feels good and both parties are willing--have at it.
Believe it or not, lots of females are as repulsed at man on man sex as the guys are.
Of course some like it--I've only met one.
hmmmm.... For some guys here yes it does!

Again...lets call a spade a spade. We're talking about Poodle here. I've pretty much given up arguing with him. But I must admit,  I had him and another one guy in particular in mind when I started this thread. I knew Poodle would be here.
It was good to expose him for a quack..but I didnt know his problems were THIS deep.
I was fully aware of the anti-gay sentiment on Getbig. Not a problem.

Like I've said before--u don't have to like gays..in fact--it's okay to hate us. Just keep it to yourself. Cuz some of us will give it right back to you in real life.
Poodle is the most dangerous kind of homosexual.
He's the type to hurt or kill his partner once he's done fucking him if he thinks the world will find out he's gay.
If he's NOT gay, then he's just a sick man with too much hatred in his heart.

After this whole thread this comment made me laugh.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1007 on: September 05, 2017, 01:23:27 AM »
gays have human rights you fucking libtard moron, you're fighting for privileged rights, which they have also.

ie, they're immune from any sort of criticism.  see this thread as an example.

I thought we were speaking of LGB issues on a global scale; not on a localised scale.  All I have been doing is refuting you claims of a "gay agenda" and, what people like you actually mean by a "gay agenda" is a distorted argument where you vilify LGB peolpe and then come up with all sorts of conspiracy theories. Then, you and people like you pose as the good ones whose "perfect world" will collapse if gays are equal in society.

You may never change your mind and I don't really intend to do so, but I hope people in the forum keep challenging your prejuidces and refuting unreasonable claims.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1008 on: September 05, 2017, 01:28:36 AM »

I would if you could offer rational and demonstrable explanations and evidence that is universal.
I have seen no society collapse for treating LGB people equal, but there is plenty of evidence that homophobia actually causes harm.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1009 on: September 05, 2017, 01:30:05 AM »
there isn't a man on this forum who doesn't breath a sigh of relief when his son brings home his first girlfriend.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1010 on: September 05, 2017, 02:09:09 AM »
i gave the definition of the gay agenda and direct, concrete examples of it taking root, but you ignored all of them, so how can i take you seriously?

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1011 on: September 05, 2017, 02:11:39 AM »

maybe our world view is right

seeing how it's supported by the majority, anyway, pre-brainwashing

perhaps alfufag should think about that

perhaps there's something to the fact that seeing two men kiss gives the exact same disgust response in straight men as seeing squirming maggots

perhaps disgust is one of the most real, genuine emotions, because it can't be faked

(ie, you can fake being happy)

perhaps... perhaps not.

rangerwil and primer and alfurman will all choose the latter

but those of us with a t level above 1 who haven't been molested in our youth know the truth

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1012 on: September 05, 2017, 04:33:07 AM »
So everybody is a gimmick then?
gotcha

Hi Joon.
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #1013 on: September 05, 2017, 04:36:33 AM »
So everybody is a gimmick then?
gotcha

no, everyone is joon...

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1014 on: September 05, 2017, 04:47:14 AM »

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #1015 on: September 05, 2017, 04:55:25 AM »
A gay friend i had (he killed himself...very sad) told me lots of chicks just wanted to be his friend because he was gay. He was a great guy and its a shame he went out like that. Rip Oliver
MIRAGETROPIN

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1016 on: September 05, 2017, 04:59:14 AM »
A gay friend i had (he killed himself...very sad) told me lots of chicks just wanted to be his friend because he was gay. He was a great guy and its a shame he went out like that. Rip Oliver

should have told him to stay straight, not give into society's promotion of degenerate perversions, and he probably would have been alive today

then again the less gays the better :D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #1017 on: September 05, 2017, 05:20:35 AM »
Most gays feel the need to promote their gay agenda.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #1018 on: September 05, 2017, 05:54:32 AM »
There are probably only 3 or 4 actual people who have posted in that thread.

burnout666

« Reply #1019 on: September 05, 2017, 12:59:50 PM »
I have seen no society collapse for treating LGB people equal, but there is plenty of evidence that homophobia actually causes harm.

Well, in all fairness how long have LGBT-tolerant societies been the status quo? I'm counting about 45 years in the U.S., which is a drop in the bucket in the optic of historical trends. It remains to be seen how these new laws & freedoms affect the mores and fabric of the general population in societies where they're enabled; particularly this is true for same-gender parents and how their children will develop as a result (far too novel yet to judge).

What is certain is that if the majority of the world population was uniquely attracted to same-gender partners, the population would decline through attrition until finally only baseline levels of existence would remain. There's therefore an evolutionary case for being straight or bisexual that is missing for a purely homosexual person. To be fair, there's millions of able-bodied, hetero men who can't procreate because they can't find a partner. There's also straight couples that can't bear children without surgical procedures or surrogates. But their numbers in the population are relatively marginal so that the trend towards population growth continues more or less in linear fashion. That would not be true if the opposite was the norm.

Somewhat tangential but you have to wonder why it takes endless infomercials, rallies, talking heads on TV newsmagazines, celebrity spokespeople, entertainers and anti "hate" laws in order to get 'equality' on the same playing field for gays as straights. Force-feeding it by fiat and through mass-media manipulation of gullible (white) under 35s has an artificial quality to it that suggests it's not through the will of the people but rather through the machinations of a small special interest lobby & their powerful friends in the legislature that these 'improvements' in social standing through egalitarian lawmaking actually materialized. It feels as fake as the enthusiasm on display at 'Pride' events. The other side of the coin is that if one doesn't submit to or agree with this new paradigmatic trend towards unconditional acceptance, one is at once vilified by their coworkers, neighbors, local worthies, etc. What're they afraid of?

Simple Simon

« Reply #1020 on: September 05, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »
where else and how are you you cmbating the homo agenda?

he's playing gooseberry in gay clubs...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1021 on: September 05, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
It's not that they have a monopoly on it, but the basic fact of relationships between men & women is that fetish-like activity or anything outside societal norms is typically negotiated, is less prevalent (based on surveys and self-reporting), and typically involves less extreme acts than those practiced by the male-male couples or groups that engage in them. In other words, a conservative gay couple certainly exists as a tangible variable in the community, but their numbers are historically much lower due to the paucity of monogamous relationships in that subgroup of the population; by contrast, heterosexual couples - while rife with adultery and to a lesser extent open-couple dynamics - are far more likely to revolve around the same two people copulating than their gay male opposite numbers. This more or less holds true for lesbian relationships as well, if the studies are to be believed, which makes sense because women - gay or straight - are still subject to the same emotional-social inhibitions in the bedroom.

Gay men, for the most part, are hard to offend...even if they aren't into felching, fisting, gift-giving, bug-chasing, watersports, or whatever other weird things they're associated with, generally won't explode in a paroxysm of rage because it was suggested to them by one of their partners. Now try proposing anything like that to your girlfriend and I'll bet your left cheek hurts for a week. Finally, do straights have "cruising" spots like gay men do? I've never heard of that concept, either, besides the rare swinger club in medium-large metro areas, and it's not the same either way as they cater to couples and paying members rather than toilet-loitering weirdos with foot tapping signals.

Good Post.
I See No Response From The Fag gots or Trying to Slag off What you've Written

As For The 2nd Paragraph What can Possibly be said By The Fagg*t Brigade to Make that kind of disgusting
Behaviour appear remotely Normal.

And they're teaching young children at school That Faggo's are 'Normal'  ::)
Not my Sons they don't they Soon Told The Teachers How Utterly Wrong They were.
Strange Not one Teacher Took up My Son's Invite to Talk To Me About Their Perverted
Teachings.

Be a Queer / Fagg#t - Do whatever Perverted Disgusting Things You Want To One another
Spread The AIDS amongst Yourselves -- Just Stop Bleating on & on about being 'Normal & Its Acceptable'

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1022 on: September 05, 2017, 01:19:24 PM »
maybe our world view is right

seeing how it's supported by the majority, anyway, pre-brainwashing

perhaps alfufag should think about that

perhaps there's something to the fact that seeing two men kiss gives the exact same disgust response in straight men as seeing squirming maggots

perhaps disgust is one of the most real, genuine emotions, because it can't be faked

(ie, you can fake being happy)

perhaps... perhaps not.

rangerwil and primer and alfurman will all choose the latter

but those of us with a t level above 1 who haven't been molested in our youth know the truth

The Queer Fagg@ts are Flawed by Nature
Though they know this - they're Not Likely Going To Admit It.

Nature Does Get Things Wrong Sometimes-- At least The More Queers/ Fagg@ts /
Gender Fcuk ups / Brainwashed Man on Man Love
Leaves More Women For us Hetero Men.

burnout666

« Reply #1023 on: September 05, 2017, 01:22:52 PM »

Leaves More Women For us Hetero Men.

Yeah. But just don't make the mistake of telling women the way you feel because 99% of them have gay male friends and will completely ruin the good vibes of the conversation the moment you offend their feelings about it by acting all emo and PC about it. Typical sissy response but there it is, most of them have a warped protectiveness about men who drink cum.

burnout666

« Reply #1024 on: September 05, 2017, 01:24:52 PM »
had you considered that much of the offending sexual behavour is a gender rather than an orientation property -

Yeah, I mentioned that men are men regardless of gender. But the existence of a woman acts as a brake on these proclivities in most straight relationships because they rarely have the same needs or fetish interests as their boyfriends do. There's no gatekeeper at the door of perversion in the gay relationship. Anything goes.