Author Topic: Ask a gay Getbigger anything - within reason  (Read 266037 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Ask a gay getbigger anything {within reason)...AMA
« Reply #1375 on: September 09, 2017, 07:56:14 PM »
I'm not sure what you are getting at or what your game is, but mine has been to be honest and forthcoming. I am not denying "glory hole" experiences or anything else I've done during my long and primarily happy and productive life. It is unlikely anyone other than friends on Getbig really know me, although anything is possible. What little anyone here knows because I've revealed it.

Shoot me for trying to be real in a land of fakers and liars.

If one dislikes or hates me, that's fine. When they characterize me using hate based comments, designed to denigrate anyone not within their concept of normal, that's up to them.. There is nothing I can do about it. Just so everyone understands, implying that I support pedophilia in any way crosses my line. I will retaliate.

Hmmmm - Your not sure what I'm Getting At ?  Well let me clarify it for you - - You & the other c@ck sucking Butt Fcuking Fagg@ts on here
And your disgusting degenerate doings & life style albeit Your all Flawed Defects by Nature.

What's my game ?  No game - I speak out Against that which I Dislike As & When I choose.

As you stated you choose to disclose what you have Fagg@try you have done & Disclose it on a Public Forum - So Bitch about it - you put it out there for all to See.

And where have i said you support pedophilia ?

I and others have Stated that the Pedophiles & their supporters are already starting to crawl out of their cesspit hiding places and use very similar
"Arguments / statements" as used by the Queer fagg@ts Brigade have & do use -- IE - its Natural / Been going on since day one / animals do this/ we just want understanding / equal rights etc etc

Fcuking sickos - - The only thing they need is shooting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1376 on: September 09, 2017, 08:46:09 PM »

Hmmmm - Your not sure what I'm Getting At ?  Well let me clarify it for you - - You & the other c@ck sucking Butt Fcuking Fagg@ts on here
And your disgusting degenerate doings & life style albeit Your all Flawed Defects by Nature.

As you stated you choose to disclose what you have Fagg@try you have done & Disclose it on a Public Forum - So Bitch about it - you put it out there for all to See.

I and others have Stated that the Pedophiles & their supporters are already starting to crawl out of their cesspit hiding places and use very similar
"Arguments / statements" as used by the Queer fagg@ts Brigade have & do use -- IE - its Natural / Been going on since day one / animals do this/ we just want understanding / equal rights etc etc

[/quote]

You kinda of left this sentence hanging. However I think I get what you are trying to convey. My response to you is that most people don't give a shit what you think. You are nobody.

What is my game ?  -No game.  I speak out Against that which I Dislike When I choose.

I don't believe I am bitching. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Quite honestly, there is so much more to know about me than my sexual history that I regret I ever brought it up. This is a bodybuilding forum.  Like it or not, bodybuilding can be seen as pretty gay. Some bodybuilders make a living because of this. G4P is a whole other discussion, but it is there. There is no denying this.

If you say you haven't pulled the "pedo" card, then good for you.

Pedophilia sickens me. Pedophiles can "crawl out" of whatever hell hole they want. The LGBT community will still find them abhorrent.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: September 09, 2017, 09:17:48 PM »

You kinda of left this sentence hanging. However I think I get what you are trying to convey. My response to you is that most people don't give a shit what you think. You are nobody.

What is my game ?  -No game.  I speak out Against that which I Dislike When I choose.

I don't believe I am bitching. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Quite honestly, there is so much more to know about me than my sexual history that I regret I ever brought it up. This is a bodybuilding forum.  Like it or not, bodybuilding can be seen as pretty gay. Some bodybuilders make a living because of this. G4P is a whole other discussion, but it is there. There is no denying this.

If you say you haven't pulled the "pedo" card, then good for you.

Pedophilia sickens me. Pedophiles can "crawl out" of whatever hell hole they want. The LGBT community will still find them abhorrent.

Exactly what did i leave kind of hanging -- And i'll make it Clear for you

As for me being a Nobody  - yep just as much of a Nobody as you & the other 7+billion people
We bring Fcuk all into this world ( other than ourselves ) and We will all take the same amount out - Fcuk All

Likewise No one cares what you have to say as your a nobody

I am telling you Quite Clearly i haven't Pulled any Pedo Card -  Have you ?

The Queer Fagg@t Brigade can find The Pedo scumbag maggots as Abhorrent as they like
they will Likely use the same arguments as your lot have & do.

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1378 on: September 09, 2017, 10:36:22 PM »
If anyone finds my insights somehow "insulting" that is not my problem. I'm here to say what I hold true and my words are far from childish, rather they're honest and often humorous.  I despise "phobia" being used a pathetic Libtardian crutch.  People are not afraid of anything, they are repulsed.  I don't care for gay sex being done around me, be it men or women doing the nasty.  I don't want to see it in public.  I don't want to watch people screw.  I don't want to watch Helga the German Rubber Queen urinate on someone's face because she has pronounced it "performance art" and wants a grant to continue her art for society's sake bullshit.

I'm an atheist but I'm far from offended by a cross.  Conversely I'm disgusted by muslim shit.  Why? They're assholes bent on killing us all in the name of their fucktard pedo founder.  Libtardians will fight to remove a cross but rail against the same treatment of the crescent moon of homohammed.

If you're at a party and suddenly two guys want to buttfuck on a table, are you fine with that?  If it's two fatass lesbians wearing latex and sporting artificial wangs, are you fine with that?  What about a zoophiliac's special dog and pony show?  It's not your home, it's not in a private setting but it is a party on public grounds.  Even if it is at someone's home, are you fine with it and will just sit there doing the Libtardian clap (alternate hands slapping your own forehead) so that you look "sensitive" and are full of "awareness and acceptance"?  Or do you complain and leave,

If you stay, you're probably a fan of crap like the Folsom Street Fair.  Normal, conservative folk have begun to draw a line. Libtardians just snort them.

I must say I got a good laugh at your final comment on the site,.  Thanks for the smile on that one.

Personal attacks and childish insults ("oh you libtards" and the like) don't really add any value to a debate; they rather show the lack of rational and empiric arguments to justify discrimination as is the case with this thread.
The word phobia is well applied. Again, don't think people cannot read between the lines when the homophobe plays the victim card. Again homophobia means hatred, prejudice and overall negative views against LGB where peple are vilified under the base of their sexual orientation: because you are LGB you are bad.

People fucking on a table; lesbians wearing latex; etc. Too much imagination but it shows the homophobic conditioning as you insist on creating ficticious scenarios and associate LGB people to disruptive or negative behaviour while most likely you would never come up with the same scenarions applied to heterosexual people/couples. Sexual orientation has absolutely no part in how well adjusted people can be.

I have no political affiliation so your "libtard" thing doesn't resonate with me. But I'm capable of seeing that extreme political views are usually bad and that also applies to consrvatives. "Conservative" is a fancy word, but just like with "normal" it doesn't mean, good, moral or correct.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1379 on: September 09, 2017, 10:39:42 PM »

What's my game ?  No game - I speak out Against that which I Dislike As & When I choose.

Beautifully put! Right on all points!!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1380 on: September 09, 2017, 10:50:17 PM »
. Sexual orientation has absolutely no part in how well adjusted people can be.

You blind cosmopolitan SJW idiot, it absolutely does.

On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc

I can back every one of those things up with real, raw data, not your bullshit imagined utopia where everybody's equal and my right is just as correct as your right.

...ofc, that's not even mentioning the most glaring fucking handicap of all, namely, WANTING TO FUCK THE SAME SEX.

?!??!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1381 on: September 09, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
Q

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #1382 on: September 09, 2017, 11:35:14 PM »
this thread about 30 pages ago.

"

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1383 on: September 09, 2017, 11:48:00 PM »

thats the closest homos get to experiencing real tits

;D

Alfurinn

• Getbig III
« Reply #1384 on: September 10, 2017, 12:40:00 PM »

On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc

I can back every one of those things up with real, raw data, not your bullshit imagined utopia where everybody's equal and my right is just as correct as your right.

...ofc, that's not even mentioning the most glaring fucking handicap of all, namely, WANTING TO FUCK THE SAME SEX.

?!??!

I think I'm far from what you call SJW but again you are so conditioned by your political views that you cannot think outside that box. Everyhting has to be labled liberal or conservative these days. Them vs Us mentality is really exhausting as it keeps you from acknowledging any truth in an argument or person if both they don't agree with your views or simply if you dislike someone.

I disagree with again all those "arguments" you throw onto the table. LGB people are not at the top of the lists of crimes or aggresisve behaviour. There is nothing about homosexuality that leads to antisocial behaviour. Again we are debating personal hateful views and elevating them to the state of universal truths.

We dicussed this a few weeks ago. I would grant you the fact that LGB tend to suffer more from things like depression and low self-esteem compared to the heterosexual peopulation, but that is not caused by homosexuality; the cause of such mental suffering stems form homophobia, I gave you a similar example. If you had been raised by parents who constantly told you you are unitelligent, that you don't deserve their love, etc, of course, you would grow up feeling worthless of anybody's love and appreciation, you would have almost no self-esteem, etc. Growing up surrounded by negative affirmation certainy harms people's mental health, especially when we talk about LGB children. Would you want that for your LGB child? Think about it a little bit.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1385 on: September 10, 2017, 12:43:06 PM »
To hell with these "Social Just-Us Warriors".  Disgusting creatures, the lot of them.  They demand "equality" but only with those they envy (and HATE).  Even worse, they refuse to earn their way honorably.  Bunch of "Great Society" leeches.  The  spawn of LBJ and the Democraps.  Libtardians.

This is another reason I have lost my faith.  No reasonable "god" would allow such cretins in creation.  If there really is a god, then he's just a kid with an ant farm.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1386 on: September 10, 2017, 01:20:06 PM »

?!??!

Ha ha -. Let's see the sjw liberal & fagg@ts deny them facts  ::)

They have well & truly been Destroyed

Perhaps we should now leave them be.
Let them go away and lick each others arses - or should I say their wounds

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: September 10, 2017, 01:43:56 PM »

?!??!

I think I'm far from what you call SJW but again you are so conditioned by your political views that you cannot think outside that box. Everyhting has to be labled liberal or conservative these days. Them vs Us mentality is really exhausting as it keeps you from acknowledging any truth in an argument or person if both they don't agree with your views or simply if you dislike someone.

I disagree with again all those "arguments" you throw onto the table. LGB people are not at the top of the lists of crimes or aggresisve behaviour. There is nothing about homosexuality that leads to antisocial behaviour. Again we are debating personal hateful views and elevating them to the state of universal truths.

We dicussed this a few weeks ago. I would grant you the fact that LGB tend to suffer more from things like depression and low self-esteem compared to the heterosexual peopulation, but that is not caused by homosexuality; the cause of such mental suffering stems form homophobia, I gave you a similar example. If you had been raised by parents who constantly told you you are unitelligent, that you don't deserve their love, etc, of course, you would grow up feeling worthless of anybody's love and appreciation, you would have almost no self-esteem, etc. Growing up surrounded by negative affirmation certainy harms people's mental health, especially when we talk about LGB children. Would you want that for your LGB child? Think about it a little bit.

You grant him !!!  what you meant to say is it's Fact & you cannot deny it, Only your Not Able To Bring Yourself To Say That as Then You've Gone against what your saying / Believe.

You also managed to avoid all the other Facts He Stated ---"On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc"

I Know Just Dismiss Them Facts  & Blame Someone Else  ::)

You likely Support BLM. As it's Never The Dindu's Fault is it -- It's Mr Whitey's Fault  ::)

Just Admit When Your Wrong / Beaten.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1388 on: September 10, 2017, 01:47:29 PM »
Wish you'd discriminate against capital letters in the middle of sentences  ^^^^^

burnout666

« Reply #1389 on: September 10, 2017, 01:48:55 PM »
Wish you'd discriminate against capital letters in the middle of sentences  ^^^^^

It takes a fair amount of dexterity to To Type Like This And Never Fucking Slip Up Once
it's a little annoying to read but it's not for the lazy

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: September 10, 2017, 01:50:19 PM »

Not A Chance  ;)  Capital Letters Are Demanding Equal Rights - They Will Not Be Denied......

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1391 on: September 10, 2017, 02:05:49 PM »
It takes a fair amount of dexterity to To Type Like This And Never Fucking Slip Up Once
it's a little annoying to read but it's not for the lazy

Definitely has his own style, that's for sure!

Not A Chance  ;)  Capital Letters Are Demanding Equal Rights - They Will Not Be Denied......

Haha good man! I was only joking this has been a good thread with some excellent points made. Personally, I don't hate gays but I do find the whole thing distasteful when it's put in your face. The pictures of that twinky little Chinese dancer made my skin crawl. I think a lot of 'normal' people try to be tolerate but we have an inbuilt revulsion towards the idea of gay sex. I try not to be hateful but I don't want it glamorised and encouraged in society.

burnout666

« Reply #1392 on: September 10, 2017, 02:09:45 PM »
^

Pretty much a summary of how about 90% of normal people feel, other than fringe elements and subversives. Pretty reasonable if you ask me but for the drama queens and shit-chasers it's never good enough.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1393 on: September 10, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »
I am not denying "glory hole" experiences

neither should you. Basile and few others on this board would be more happy if they had carried out their desires.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1394 on: September 10, 2017, 03:15:15 PM »

EqUaL rIgHtS fOr CaPs!!!

ErFc!!!

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1395 on: September 10, 2017, 03:17:25 PM »

You grant him !!!  what you meant to say is it's Fact & you cannot deny it, Only your Not Able To Bring Yourself To Say That as Then You've Gone against what your saying / Believe.

You also managed to avoid all the other Facts He Stated ---"On a meta level gays have incredibly higher rates of depression, anxiety, social disorders, psychopathic tendencies, potential for murder, homelessness, lower income, emotional instability, AIDS, HIV, etc etc etc. Amphetamine abuse, drug abuse, suicidal tendencies, alcoholism, etc etc etc"

I Know Just Dismiss Them Facts  & Blame Someone Else  ::)

You likely Support BLM. As it's Never The Dindu's Fault is it -- It's Mr Whitey's Fault  ::)

He can't admit he's wrong, he can't ask me to link those stats, because then his entire worldview falls apart.

he can't even admit he's an SJW, meanwhile his posts in this thread prove exactly that.

He's a low IQ idiot, unable to think for himself, indoctrinated in the leftist dogma all through school and university, while trying to present those very generic leftist views as his own whereas in reality he hasn't even taken a step through the looking glass.

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #1396 on: September 10, 2017, 03:22:16 PM »
He said gays are just as well adjusted in society. I said no they aren't, here are meta level stats.

He plugged his ears with both hands and scanned "LA LA LA THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY GREW UP OPPRESSED AND HATED!!"

::)

It doesn't matter one fucking bit how they grew up, what matters is the initial question, namely, are they as well adjusted in society as regular folk? The answer, of course, is an unequivocal NO.

Plus he's really pulling out all the stereotypes of his so called "homophobia". I'd argue gays grow up just fine in the west, what with all the empty, meaningless tolerance toward them that's always pushed on us.

Sometimes people have to take responsibilities for their actions and their life results. Gays and idiots like Alfurin do neither, instead taking away the dignity of someone being able to stand on their own by lumping them all together in one "oppressed" group.

Simple Simon

« Reply #1397 on: September 10, 2017, 03:32:16 PM »
He said gays are just as well adjusted in society. I said no they aren't, here are meta level stats.

He plugged his ears with both hands and scanned "LA LA LA THAT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE THEY GREW UP OPPRESSED AND HATED!!"

::)

It doesn't matter one fucking bit how they grew up, what matters is the initial question, namely, are they as well adjusted in society as regular folk? The answer, of course, is an unequivocal NO.

Plus he's really pulling out all the stereotypes of his so called "homophobia". I'd argue gays grow up just fine in the west, what with all the empty, meaningless tolerance toward them that's always pushed on us.

Sometimes people have to take responsibilities for their actions and their life results. Gays and idiots like Alfurin do neither, instead taking away the dignity of someone being able to stand on their own by lumping them all together in one "oppressed" group.

psst, hes a gimmick and he isnt gay.... ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: September 10, 2017, 03:55:25 PM »

You grant him !!!  what you meant to say is it's Fact & you cannot deny it, Only your Not Able To Bring Yourself To Say That as Then You've Gone against what your saying / Believe.

I Know Just Dismiss Them Facts  & Blame Someone Else  ::)

You likely Support BLM. As it's Never The Dindu's Fault is it -- It's Mr Whitey's Fault  ::)

How is "etc etc etc" factual?

....Potential to be murdered not commit murder. "The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) has reported an alarming statistic regarding LGBT hate crimes. Based on their report, more LGBT people have been murdered since the beginning of 2017 than in all of 2016 combined, (this does not include the 49 victims of the massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando)." http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/lgbt-murders-increase-2017-compared-2016/

10 ANTI-GAY MYTHS DEBUNKED
Battling the 'homosexual agenda,' the hard-line religious right has made a series of incendiary claims. But they're just not true.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

burnout666

« Reply #1399 on: September 10, 2017, 03:58:10 PM »
How is "etc etc etc" factual?

Potential to be murdered not commit murder. "The National Coalition of Anti-Violence Programs (NCAVP) has reported an alarming statistic regarding LGBT hate crimes. Based on their report, more LGBT people have been murdered since the beginning of 2017 than in all of 2016 combined, (this does not include the 49 victims of the massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando)." http://www.konbini.com/us/lifestyle/lgbt-murders-increase-2017-compared-2016/

10 ANTI-GAY MYTHS DEBUNKED
Battling the 'homosexual agenda,' the hard-line religious right has made a series of incendiary claims. But they're just not true.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2011/10-anti-gay-myths-debunked

Oh, the Southern Poverty Law Center's your source.

“It is a huge red flag” warns CEO of Pacific Human Capital: “Southern Poverty Law Center” (assets: over $328 million) pays six-figure salaries to its top directors while spending little on legal services and transferring millions to offshore entities:

http://freebeacon.com/issues/southern-poverty-law-center-transfers-millions-in-cash-to-offshore-entities/

Perfectly reputable folks, along with MSNBC and the Klinton Lie-bury.