Author Topic: PRIDE  (Read 5704 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
PRIDE
« on: May 08, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »
NEVA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UFC NUTHUGGERS OWNED ;D ;D

E
E

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: PRIDE
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2010, 10:19:08 PM »
Mindspin and weightPSHR must be crying in eachothers arms right now.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 06:41:35 AM »
HAHA---

Once Rampage beats Rashad we are going to have an all pride rematch for the 205 belt.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 07:37:19 AM »

They're on suicide watch. Mindspin and the other UFC fanboys logged close to 1,000 posts about how overrated and washed up Shogun was after he struggled making the transition to the cage.

Shogun #1!

And in such a dominating fashion to boot.  :o

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2010, 07:40:22 AM »
They're on suicide watch. Mindspin and the other UFC fanboys logged close to 1,000 posts about how overrated and washed up Shogun was after he struggled making the transition to the cage.

Shogun #1!

And in such a dominating fashion to boot.  :o
I knew you'd be posting here. ;D

Regardless of where he started, I'm glad to see Rua whoop all up on that piss drinking chink.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2010, 07:41:27 AM »

Regardless of where he started, I'm glad to see Rua whoop all up on that piss drinking chink.

I've been saying that Shogun would eventually get back to his old form for a while now. I should get to enjoy this.  :D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2010, 07:42:11 AM »

he is going to start pissing in bottles, and selling it directly to mindspin!!!!

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2010, 07:42:15 AM »
I've been saying that Shogun would eventually get back to his old form for a while now. I should get to enjoy this.  :D
So what do you think Shogun/Spider?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2010, 07:43:49 AM »
it depends....does the spider actually plan on fighting?

bench

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2010, 07:44:27 AM »

Like Bench said, if they plan on fighting and not running a marathon.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 07:48:13 AM »
Like Bench said, if they plan on fighting and not running a marathon.
if silvas doesnt fight, he just runs the whole time....the judges will give it to silva, cause they have a hardon for him.....if they fight?...i dont know...

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2010, 07:50:34 AM »
Machida tried to run several times and Rua chased him down, I don't see Anderson being able to run faster backwards than Rua can run forwards.

I say Rua chases Anderson down and puts a forces him to fight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2010, 07:51:12 AM »
Rua = #2 P4P fighter after Fedor.  8)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2010, 06:23:27 PM »
It's so sad that you little twats are still pining over the old Pride :-\  Let me break it down for you guys....the UFC bought Pride and now completely owns it.  That is a "pwning" in every sense of the word.  Also, there are 6 weight divisions.  Ex-pride fighters hold a belts in just one...lol.  And, the one belt holder you have, was beaten by the original TUF fighter....LMAO.  Enjoy your moment while it lasts.  It's just a matter of time before you're pwned yet again  :D   
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2010, 06:38:20 PM »
It's so sad that you little twats are still pining over the old Pride :-\  Let me break it down for you guys....the UFC bought Pride and now completely owns it.  That is a "pwning" in every sense of the word.  Also, there are 6 weight divisions.  Ex-pride fighters hold a belts in just one...lol.  And, the one belt holder you have, was beaten by the original TUF fighter....LMAO.  Enjoy your moment while it lasts.  It's just a matter of time before you're pwned yet again  :D   

ufc guy meltdown

we are "pining" over pride because it was better

better shows, better production, better crowds, better announcer, and yes much better fighters 8)

nobody cares about those little boy weight classes, pride is ranked at the top in the big boy classes with shogun and of course the great Fedor

E
E

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 06:57:10 PM »
Interesting.  If Pride had "better shows, better production, better crowds, better announcer, and much better fighters", why did they go under ???  You would think they would be kicking ass today.  Instead, the UFC is bigger and better than ever. 

Hmmm...no body cares about "little boy weight classes"...really?  Did you see the PPV numbers for the WEC Aldo/Faber event?  Have you heard of a guy named BJ Penn, or Kenny Florian or Franky Edgar?  They seem to do okay with their PPV numbers also.

Again, enjoy joy your fleeting moment ::)
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2010, 07:31:06 PM »
Interesting.  If Pride had "better shows, better production, better crowds, better announcer, and much better fighters", why did they go under ???  You would think they would be kicking ass today.  Instead, the UFC is bigger and better than ever. 

Hmmm...no body cares about "little boy weight classes"...really?  Did you see the PPV numbers for the WEC Aldo/Faber event?  Have you heard of a guy named BJ Penn, or Kenny Florian or Franky Edgar?  They seem to do okay with their PPV numbers also.

Again, enjoy joy your fleeting moment ::)

few people saw their shows, being in japan probably didn't help

tell me how a pride ppv is worse than a ufc ppv 

heck most "fans" don't even see fedor fights, i don't put much stock in the simpleton tuffers

the ufc fans will buy whatever dana puts out

yes i will enjoy this moment almost as much as you hate it :)

E
E

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2010, 10:02:12 PM »
I dunno-- 2 former Pride champions are in the top 5 pound for pound rankings now. And another Pride super star ( Anderson) is also in the top 5. If Rampage beats Rashad, then Pride would have a clean sweep in the p4p ranks.

Kinda hard to knock pride if that happens. All 5 of the worlds best p4p?

Not that Pride needs any further bump to its status, but that would take it to another level imo.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2010, 07:28:35 AM »
I dunno-- 2 former Pride champions are in the top 5 pound for pound rankings now. And another Pride super star ( Anderson) is also in the top 5. If Rampage beats Rashad, then Pride would have a clean sweep in the p4p ranks.

Not that Pride needs any further bump to its status, but that would take it to another level imo.

It appears that you clowns are forgetting something very simple and easy to understand....

The UFC bought Pride. They OWN Pride and everything about it. That includes Pride fighters as well.

If you are claiming Pride was better then the UFC, and if the UFC bought Pride and it's fighters, what does that say about the UFC and its talent?

If you need further explanation, just ask. I am here to make this easy for you :o

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 07:29:56 AM »

Why? Please refer to my previous post.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 08:20:48 AM »
few people saw their shows, being in japan probably didn't help

tell me how a pride ppv is worse than a ufc ppv 

heck most "fans" don't even see fedor fights, i don't put much stock in the simpleton tuffers

the ufc fans will buy whatever dana puts out

yes i will enjoy this moment almost as much as you hate it :)

E

See, Earl, that where you and I differ.  Although I feel really bad for Machida, I did enjoy this fight and I am very excited about what it means for the division.  I could give a shit where Shogun came from.  You have to remember how the whole Pride vs UFC feud began.  Scorned Pride nuthuggers have been crying over how great the old days were.  Those of us living in the present have been saying STFU and enjoy what we have now.  That is what I'm doing.  Too bad you guys can't do the same, because after Shoguns reign is over, you'll have no more Pride guys left  :-\
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 08:23:25 AM »
Pretty sure A. Silva, a former PRIDE fighter, is still on top of his mediocre division. Good thing Fedor isn't in the UFC, or you nuthuggers would be on suicide watch as another belt fell into Pride hands. ;)

PRIDE fighters have laid waste to the UFC ranks since coming over. Even guys who were past their prime when they made the transition were at or near the top of their divisions.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 08:26:00 AM »

How is Anderson a Pride "super star" ???  Of his 30 fights, only 5 were in Pride (2 of which he lost).  11 have been in the UFC (all wins).  
w

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 09:02:27 AM »
Pretty sure A. Silva, a former PRIDE fighter, is still on top of his mediocre division. Good thing Fedor isn't in the UFC, or you nuthuggers would be on suicide watch as another belt fell into Pride hands. ;)

PRIDE fighters have laid waste to the UFC ranks since coming over. Even guys who were past their prime when they made the transition were at or near the top of their divisions.

Using your logic, if Pride had better talent, and most are in the UFC now, what does that make the talent in the UFC now. ::)

Thank you for further proving that the UFC has most of the best fighters in the world.

This truly backs my opinion that Fedor is padding his record and is afraid of the UFC. Can't blame him though.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2010, 09:12:50 AM »

Using your logic, if Pride had better talent, and most are in the UFC now, what does that make the talent in the UFC now. ::)

Thank you for further proving that the UFC has most of the best fighters in the world.

This truly backs my opinion that Fedor is padding his record and is afraid of the UFC. Can't blame him though.

Game. Set. Match.  BF pwned yet again  :D
w