Author Topic: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...  (Read 14333 times)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...
« on: October 23, 2008, 01:35:48 PM »

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Ok......... Its bad enough Obama is going to start robbing us in a few months, but cant these guys wait until then for their handouts?

Glad we are getting a glimpse of a good portion of Obamas supporters....

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 01:37:07 PM »
You have a link to support?

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 01:38:01 PM »
inside job
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 01:38:08 PM »
NO NO! THE MCCAIN SUPPORTERS WHO CALLED OBAMA A TERRORIST ARE THE ONES WE REALLY NEED TO BE AFRAID OF!

lol a nice preview of things to come ladies and gentlemen. Que 240 conspiracy theory: It was really Dick Cheney in blackface trying to negatively portray Obama.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:46:33 PM »
You have a link to support?
http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/news/17789356/detail.html

Here's the article:

POSTED: 4:03 pm EDT October 23, 2008
UPDATED: 4:30 pm EDT October 23, 2008

[NEWSVINE: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [DELICIOUS: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [DIGG: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [FACEBOOK: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [REDDIT: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [RSS] [PRINT: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face] [EMAIL: Woman Attacked At ATM, Assailant Carves Letter Into Her Face]
PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 01:48:56 PM »
And the blacks yet again proving that they'll be the same before and after Obama gets elected.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
They carved a 'B' in her face!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

My question is.....Will we be hearing ANYTHING regarding this matter from the mainstream media (CBS, NBC and it crony affiliates like MSNBC, or ABC?????  Probably not!  If it does come out, it will only be because someone like Fox or CNN got a hold of the story.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 01:53:42 PM »
They carved a 'B' in her face!!!!!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

My question is.....Will we be hearing ANYTHING regarding this matter from the mainstream media (CBS, NBC and it crony affiliates like MSNBC, or ABC?????  Probably not!  If it does come out, it will only be because someone like Fox or CNN got a hold of the story. 

Even if it wasn't about the campaign, we wouldn't hear anything about it. Just like that time those 5 black thugs murdered those two white mid-20s down south. The one where they killed the guy after cutting his dick off, burned his body, and raped the girl for a week before killing her. Never heard hide nor hair of that in the media.  ::)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 01:56:38 PM »
Yeah guys, something a criminal lunatic does reflects upon what Obama believes and acts like.

I guess Obama is gonna come out any moment to endorse this brave criminal.

::)
from incomplete data

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 01:59:13 PM »
What's this got to do with anything?

why would she refuse medical treatment? 

That seems odd

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 02:01:24 PM »
What's this got to do with anything?

why would she refuse medical treatment? 

That seems odd
I'm surprised you missed the obvious.  The liberal media protects ni99ers and excoriates harmless white people whenever it can.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 02:06:27 PM »
I'm surprised you missed the obvious.  The liberal media protects ni99ers and excoriates harmless white people whenever it can.
Deck? ???

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 02:19:24 PM »
Ok will one of you liberal douchebags explain to me why McCain had to answer for some rednecks yelling things about Obama at a rally? So, he should answer for that, but when some demented black criminal carves the letter B into a womans face its irrelevant?

You people are pathetic and disgusting.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 02:23:10 PM »
Ok will one of you liberal douchebags explain to me why McCain had to answer for some rednecks yelling things about Obama at a rally? So, he should answer for that, but when some demented black criminal carves the letter B into a womans face its irrelevant?

You people are pathetic and disgusting.

because was there and inciting the crowd of inbreds and disphshits with such ridiculous things like suggesting he is in league with terrorists.   

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 02:23:25 PM »
Wondering if this is the same guy that robbed moosejay outside an ATM?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 02:26:37 PM »
How was he "incting the crowd" as you put it? By attacking his opponent? Give me a break. The double standard that has been going on in this election has been an absolute disgrace. Never mind Obama's associations with Wright and Ayers or his inexperience or any other legitimate grievance a McCain or Hillary supporter could muster-- This really takes the cake. Lets see if this story gets 20 seconds of media coverage on any major news network. Prediction: If it does, spineless twerps like you will give him a pass anyway.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 02:39:32 PM »
How was he "incting the crowd" as you put it? By attacking his opponent? Give me a break. The double standard that has been going on in this election has been an absolute disgrace. Never mind Obama's associations with Wright and Ayers or his inexperience or any other legitimate grievance a McCain or Hillary supporter could muster-- This really takes the cake. Lets see if this story gets 20 seconds of media coverage on any major news network. Prediction: If it does, spineless twerps like you will give him a pass anyway.

why are you reduced to calling me a spineless twerp?  You don't even know me?

Do I really need to explain this to you?   

Look at it this way, even if McCain did not lie about Obama being good friends with a terrorist or that he has to "come clean" about his relationship with Ayers or that his motives are suspect, he (McCain) still has a responsiblity to repudiate statements such as "kill him" or "terrorist" when they are made in his presence.   It not really hard to understand assuming you're not a moron

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 03:13:08 PM »
He beat her and carved letters into her face and she refused medical treatment? Hmmm.

Whorewell,  google the term "false equivalency".

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »
I dont know whats worse.... Getting robbed and beat up or having someone misspell the letter B on your face.   

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 03:28:38 PM »

Ok......... Its bad enough Obama is going to start robbing us in a few months, but cant these guys wait until then for their handouts?

Glad we are getting a glimpse of a good portion of Obamas supporters....

::)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 03:30:18 PM »
I dont know whats worse.... Getting robbed and beat up or having someone misspell the letter B on your face.   

If you were going to carve a "b" into your own face... what do you think it would look like?

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 03:30:53 PM »
I'm speaking ironically.

If this had happened to a black Obama supporter, this country would erupt into riots and the world as we know it would come to an end. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would be everywhere condeming the hairy hand of the white devil..

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 03:40:54 PM »
If you were going to carve a "b" into your own face... what do you think it would look like?

You do realize this was caught on video camera right?

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 03:42:30 PM »
From the article: