Author Topic: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...  (Read 14309 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...
« Reply #175 on: October 29, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »
buffgeek needs to at least give an oops... No comments, wow...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #176 on: October 29, 2008, 10:09:34 AM »
Let me try:

That Girl was so obviously an Obama operative who infiltrated the ranks of the College Republicans and created a web of lies to fool the local chapter members into going along with her plan.

The members of the College Republicans who were in on her plan and took her to Denny's for a big meal as she'd be in the police station all night - Also Obama shills.

The people in Mcain's campaign who received the pics from the College Republicans, then fwd'd them to Drudge before the police report was even filed - They're in bed with Obama.

The Drudge Report, which ran the story without any hard evidence, verification, or even a police report, is run by Matt Drudge.

My cousin told me that Matt Drudge secretly went to a madrassa with Barack Obama until he was 12 years old.  Together, they planned this entire Pittsburgh mutiliation scheme while reading the Koran and masturbating on burning American flags.

So yes... The secret Muslim Matt Drudge and a vast left-wing conspiracy created this story to undermine John McCain, who is currently leading polls by 30 points, except we don't read about it, because Gallup, Zogby, and all the others are also led by a team of men who also attended that madrassa.  But that's another story...

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #177 on: November 09, 2008, 10:27:23 AM »
So what are your thoughts on this since it turned out to be bullshit? Especially since you thought it was a glimpse of a "good portion" of Obama supporters.

Buffgeek...I'm still waiting for a response. Remember we all got a glimpse of the "good portion" of Obama supporters.  ::)

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #178 on: November 09, 2008, 02:21:22 PM »
Buffgeek...I'm still waiting for a response. Remember we all got a glimpse of the "good portion" of Obama supporters.  ::)

LOL!

1. I dont frequent this board every day every hour like some of you guys. I am busy with running a business and raising two kids so im not suprised that i missed this post.

2. I pretty much answered this the same day I posted it. If she had done this to herself she needed to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Go back and read what I posted and your question is pretty much answered.

3. I still stand by my comments about his supporters as I feel there is an enormous amount of the criminal element that voted for this guy hoping for leniency and handouts... However that said..... I grossly underestimated the amount of people who did eventually vote for him.

I have also stated that I acknowledge Obama as my president and have a great respect for that position. I have great hope that he will turn out to be a great president that will move more towards the center and be a true leader rather than a puppet of the psychopaths that are Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dean, and Dodd.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #179 on: November 11, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »
LOL!

1. I dont frequent this board every day every hour like some of you guys. I am busy with running a business and raising two kids so im not suprised that i missed this post.

2. I pretty much answered this the same day I posted it. If she had done this to herself she needed to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Go back and read what I posted and your question is pretty much answered.

3. I still stand by my comments about his supporters as I feel there is an enormous amount of the criminal element that voted for this guy hoping for leniency and handouts... However that said..... I grossly underestimated the amount of people who did eventually vote for him.

I have also stated that I acknowledge Obama as my president and have a great respect for that position. I have great hope that he will turn out to be a great president that will move more towards the center and be a true leader rather than a puppet of the psychopaths that are Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dean, and Dodd.

::)