Author Topic: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...  (Read 14337 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: MCCAIN VOLUNTEER ATTACKED AND MUTILATED IN PITTSBURGH...
« Reply #150 on: October 27, 2008, 10:10:45 AM »
George Whorewell = pathetic party rube that pwned himself trying to overcompensate in towing the party line.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #151 on: October 27, 2008, 10:23:39 AM »

lol you are so owned in this thread u punk, see how u jump to conclusions that hoe lied and of course you mcsame supporters believe anything you hear ::)

IF she did this to herself (why and how would anyone do that) then she derserves to be crushed by the media and authorites.

No I have not spent 21 million dollars on polling like Senator Obama.

I was bieng facetious...

You cannot deny however that given the fact that Acorn is pulling people off the streets and homeless shelters that are almost exclusively voting for Obama and that the vast majority of the criminal element would vote for this guys speaks volumes for my above half joke of a point.

Way not to read the rest of the threads genious. This is very believable to me as I hear of shit in the same vein everyday of peoples cars with McCain stickers getting vandalized and property getting vandalized if they have McCain stuff in their lawn/on their houses,  so its not a stretch for me to believe something like this could have happened.

I hope she gets crushed for making that shit up as we dont need more bs in this campaign already full of BS.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #152 on: October 27, 2008, 11:12:03 AM »
LOL how did I own myself? I suppose I was supposed to believe this incident was fake when it was reported. Give me an f'ing break. If she made it up, she should be prosecuted for filing a false report, nuff said. However, Im not going to apologize because some whackjob made believe she was attacked.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #153 on: October 27, 2008, 11:35:00 AM »
LOL how did I own myself?
::)

LMAOOOOOOO

WOW- I suppose this woman kicked her own ass and took her own money too. You fucking people are ridiculous. The double standard rears its ugly head once again. Whats next? The Bush administration hired the animal who attacked this woman? Or wait... This woman liked role playing with her black boyfriend who only pretended to beat her up and rob her because it turns her on... He actually was waiting for her at home wearing patent leather chaps and a mask for some S+M. That would explain why she refused medical attention!
!

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #154 on: October 27, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »
LOL I owned myself because I actually believed someone wouldnt have themselves attacked? If thats the best you can do, you really are a loser. In case you missed it, I didnt post this topic to begin with. In light of what has happened across the country with McCain supporters being attacked, I didn't think it was that far fetched. Im sorry if that concept confuses you.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:04 AM »
LOL I owned myself because I actually believed someone wouldnt have themselves attacked? If thats the best you can do, you really are a loser. In case you missed it, I didnt post this topic to begin with. In light of what has happened across the country with McCain supporters being attacked, I didn't think it was that far fetched. Im sorry if that concept confuses you.
yea, pretty naive to think it's unlikely...  epic fail on your part, sorry...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2008, 11:53:49 AM »

You did own yourself completely and entirely to be honest.

No biggie, take it with humour ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #157 on: October 27, 2008, 11:59:24 AM »

Yeah its cool though. I did it the other day with the affirmative action stuff. And i admitted it after iw as informed..
Just take it in stride..You jumped on something that was a lie.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #158 on: October 27, 2008, 12:02:38 PM »
I am taking it in stride, I really don't care. Everyone does it from time to time. But, c'mon who in their right mind is going to think someone had themselves beaten up for no reason?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 27, 2008, 12:03:49 PM »
You did own yourself completely and entirely to be honest.

No biggie, take it with humour ;D
yea, we still love you georgie :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 27, 2008, 12:05:16 PM »
I am taking it in stride, I really don't care. Everyone does it from time to time. But, c'mon who in their right mind is going to think someone had themselves beaten up for no reason?
anyone who's been around politics long enough and knows the deceitful lengths people can go to...

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #161 on: October 27, 2008, 12:06:05 PM »

Plenty, which is why many jumped on it and didn't believe it.

It's not the first time the "phantom black man" did it has been used. A backwards B? The assailant was wearing a tank top in cold weather. At 6ft 4" only managed to bruise an eye despite "kicking and punching her repeatedly", I would assume a man of that size would inflict far more damage. Thats just a start......

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #162 on: October 27, 2008, 12:11:21 PM »

Dude the GOP has gone whacko..

Up until the mid 90s they stood for small government (like real small goverment) civil rights ( actually they were for the civil rights act and before Dems reinvented themselves. Democrats were the southern dumbasses against civil rights)

They were the "big money the Suit wearing Cigar smoking get it done party"

When they wanted to impeach (i still cant beleive) clinton for the bj thing..they got all moral and spritual on everyone and then it went over board. So it went from reason to spritual...And GOP became mixed up with the christian extreme right and from there you get a lot of crazies...GOP needs to reinvent itself as the party of facts, reason and sensability...Not bible thumping "god told us to kill arabs, anti-abortion, anti- gay marriage " non issues and get back to whats real...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #163 on: October 27, 2008, 12:12:00 PM »

USS Maine, 1898, to facilitate start of Spanish-American war.

Lucitania being sent unguarded into German waters after warnings, to garner domestic support for necessary US entry into WWI.

FDR getting advanced warning of attack 24 hours before Pearl Harbor, moving all the modern ships out, allowing old fleet to be hit to create domestic support for entr into WWII.

Gulf of Tonken "misunderstanding" we later admitted - the lie that Vietnamese fired on us, used to enter US into Vietnam war.

Self-inflicted, "let it happen", or "didn't actually happen" wounds used to rally public support behind a pro-war cause (or candidate).

If they'll let another nation sink a ship to get us into a war, what's that insane about a few rogue operatives of the republican party (yes, we know it was an organized effort now, and that it was moved to a swing state PENN) using the lie of a "self-inflicted" wound, literally, to rally public support behind a candidate?

McCain likely knew nothing about it, but those in his campaign who were pushing DRUDGE to print it (with photos!) before the police report was even filed - Yes, you should have looked at this story (which would have benefitted one candidate so tremendously) with a cynical eye.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 27, 2008, 12:13:54 PM »
Plenty, which is why many jumped on it and didn't believe it.

It's not the first time the "phantom black man" did it has been used. A backwards B? The assailant was wearing a tank top in cold weather. At 6ft 4" only managed to bruise an eye despite "kicking and punching her repeatedly", I would assume a man of that size would inflict far more damage. Thats just a start......
yea, it did scream BS from the start... I would love to see a clip of the cop's eye rolls as they took down her story...  She probably shit when she went into the police station and realised there were black officers walking around... 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2008, 01:53:21 PM »

Way not to read the rest of the threads genious. This is very believable to me as I hear of shit in the same vein everyday of peoples cars with McCain stickers getting vandalized and property getting vandalized if they have McCain stuff in their lawn/on their houses,  so its not a stretch for me to believe something like this could have happened.

I hope she gets crushed for making that shit up as we dont need more bs in this campaign already full of BS.

yea because Mccain supporters are the only one's that get property vandalized.
DAWG

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2008, 02:03:23 PM »
Dude the GOP has gone whacko..

Up until the mid 90s they stood for small government (like real small goverment) civil rights ( actually they were for the civil rights act and before Dems reinvented themselves. Democrats were the southern dumbasses against civil rights)

They were the "big money the Suit wearing Cigar smoking get it done party"

When they wanted to impeach (i still cant beleive) clinton for the bj thing..they got all moral and spritual on everyone and then it went over board. So it went from reason to spritual...And GOP became mixed up with the christian extreme right and from there you get a lot of crazies...GOP needs to reinvent itself as the party of facts, reason and sensability...Not bible thumping "god told us to kill arabs, anti-abortion, anti- gay marriage " non issues and get back to whats real...

Agree, good post. The sheer principles of supposed GOP I 100% agree with, lower taxes, fiscally conservative, small gov, personal responsibity etc.

However, they aren't fiscally conservative at all, thats been proven by the fact they run up the deficit like mad. They have, as you said, sunk into having quite a few crazies who just have run rampant now screeching about gun rights, abortion and wanting to kill folks etc while drowning out the rational folks.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2008, 02:07:06 PM »

yea because Mccain supporters are the only one's that get property vandalized.

I am speaking on what I see everyday. Where I live its insane. If you put a McCain sticker on your car that shit is gonna get keyed or worse.  Put one in your hard and people will drive over that shit or vadalize your yard.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »
I am speaking on what I see everyday. Where I live its insane. If you put a McCain sticker on your car that shit is gonna get keyed or worse.  Put one in your hard and people will drive over that shit or vadalize your yard.

I live in a red stste and believe me there are just as many yards and cars vandalized for having Obama sighns.get of your high horse.It's not one sided with this happening.
DAWG

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2008, 02:19:37 PM »
Correct - many in SW Fl will put the signs on empty lots, but sign theft and car keying is insane.  Same with stickers - you rarely see them.  they were everywhere in 2004, 2000.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #170 on: October 28, 2008, 07:41:58 AM »

PITTSBURGH -- A 20-year-old woman who was robbed at an ATM in Bloomfield was also maimed by her attacker, police said.

Pittsburgh police spokeswoman Diane Richard tells Channel 4 Action News that the victim was robbed at knifepoint on Wednesday night outside of a Citizens Bank near Liberty Avenue and Pearl Street just before 9 p.m.

Richard said the robber took $60 from the woman, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using the knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.

Richard said the woman refused medical treatment after the assault, which happened outside the view of the bank's surveillance cameras.

The robber is described as a dark-skinned black man, 6 feet 4 inches tall, 200 pounds with a medium build, short black hair and brown eyes. The man was wearing dark colored jeans, a black undershirt and black shoes.

Ok......... Its bad enough Obama is going to start robbing us in a few months, but cant these guys wait until then for their handouts?

Glad we are getting a glimpse of a good portion of Obamas supporters....

So what are your thoughts on this since it turned out to be bullshit? Especially since you thought it was a glimpse of a "good portion" of Obama supporters.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #171 on: October 29, 2008, 06:57:51 AM »
So what are your thoughts on this since it turned out to be bullshit? Especially since you thought it was a glimpse of a "good portion" of Obama supporters.

Buffgeek...anything?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #172 on: October 29, 2008, 07:13:43 AM »
w

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #173 on: October 29, 2008, 08:21:15 AM »

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #174 on: October 29, 2008, 10:04:20 AM »
Com on you lib haters.......