Author Topic: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit  (Read 22979 times)

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: I took the first dose of the vaccine...feel like shit
« Reply #250 on: April 24, 2021, 02:28:40 PM »
Just to be clear:

We are finding out about more potentially dangerous long term side effects about a virus we know little about.

But the new vaccine that, allegedly, hasn't gone through the traditional process before being approved for the general public has been fully researched in less amount of time than the year old virus?

Hahahah exactly

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: April 24, 2021, 04:37:29 PM »
Just to be clear:

We are finding out about more potentially dangerous long term side effects about a virus we know little about.

But the new vaccine that, allegedly, hasn't gone through the traditional process before being approved for the general public has been fully researched in less amount of time than the year old virus?

Pure reason and deductive logic. Bravo.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #252 on: April 24, 2021, 04:40:52 PM »
Pure reason and deductive logic. Bravo.

His reward will be to be labeled as an anti-VAXer and conspiracy theorist.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: April 24, 2021, 04:47:48 PM »

His reward will be to be labeled as an anti-VAXer and conspiracy theorist.

Well, it's bunch of conspiracy based internet nonsense about the covid vaccine.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #254 on: April 24, 2021, 04:51:57 PM »
there is a final destination... in regard to 'vaccination' – and that is the only reason rona was created in the first place.

it ain't about the disease, its about the 'cure'.

covid will be the reason... the excuse – to get inside of your body.

the 'vaccine' - will introduce a host of extraordinarily bad technologies into your system that will fundamentally change what u r.

a tool - among others... manifested – pulled from the abyss - for the subjugation and fundamental transformation of a divinely created man into an irredeemable, short lived abomination... before extermination - resulting in damnation.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #255 on: April 24, 2021, 05:02:38 PM »
Well, it's bunch of conspiracy based internet nonsense about the covid vaccine.

Fact: The  fatality rate for people who aren’t in the primary risk groups is effectively zero.

Fact: We have no idea about the long term affects of these hastily produced vaccines.

So why is it unreasonable to question the value of taking this vaccine?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: April 24, 2021, 05:24:45 PM »
Fact: The  fatality rate for people who aren’t in the primary risk groups is effectively zero.

Fact: We have no idea about the long term affects of these hastily produced vaccines.

So why is it unreasonable to question the value of taking this vaccine?
Ok for starters, the main reason the covid vaccine could be developed so much faster then older vaccines is DNA technology.
For example, the traditional manner of vaccine development used to eradicate polio were "cutting edge" decades ago.
Plus, mRNA that attacks the protein spike on covid is no proven much more effective and safe then the more traditional ones
( J & J for example)

Our health care system was stressed to the max and couldn't deal effectively with thousands getting serious Covid each week.

No vaccine is 100% safe and effective . Humans take risks daily and some went full wacko on covid panic.
(* The mask wearer driving a car alone , is silly).
Having said THAT, if everyone just used simple mitigation last year, we could have kept most stuff open.

This allows our healthcare system to deal with it and prevents having mask mandates or shut downs.
The vaccine is our best hope in getting back to normal life , free from covid risks.

Let's not let the futile pursuit of perfection  be the enemy of a good, practical solution.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 24, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »
Ok for starters, the main reason the covid vaccine could be developed so much faster then older vaccines is DNA technology.
For example, the traditional manner of vaccine development used to eradicate polio were "cutting edge" decades ago.
Plus, mRNA that attacks the protein spike on covid is no proven much more effective and safe then the more traditional ones
( J & J for example)

Our health care system was stressed to the max and couldn't deal effectively with thousands getting serious Covid each week.

No vaccine is 100% safe and effective . Humans take risks daily and some went full wacko on covid panic.
Having said THAT, if everyone just used simple mitigation last year, we could have kept most stuff open.

This allows our healthcare system to deal with it and prevents having mask mandates or shut downs.
The vaccine is our best hope in getting back to normal life , free from covid risks.

Let's not let the futile pursuit of perfection  be the enemy of a good, practical solution.

Get fucked.

I’m quite fine relying on my nature-provided immune system. And if it fails, well, that’s the natural order of things. No complaint from me.

The stressed-to-the-max health-care systems of the world could become not so if even a fraction of the excess money dumps were allocated to these systems.

Life is to be lived. And when our time arrives, there it is. And that’s OK.

Too many have lost the plot.

And as I say, take the “vaccine” and ram it up your ass, wimp.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: April 24, 2021, 05:54:58 PM »
( J & J for example)

Howard I believe the official reports indicate the reason the vaccine was developed so quickly was because covid based viruses have been studied for so long (Sars as an example).

But here you are, an educated and well read man, stating that the vaccine was developed so quickly because of DNA technology.

And correct me if I'm wrong but prior to this emergency approval mRna based vaccines could not gain FDA approval.

I say all this to point out we can all find information that supports whatever rabbit hole we want to go down, Zillotch has post a lot of credible research info for example, but the truth of the matter is it's an individual decision as to whether one should vaccinate or not. 

The fact is the military is not yet making this vaccine mandatory, and as an ex jarhead, you know that the US Government is not concerned with sticking needles in our troops because if they do whatever is going inside their troops has been fully vetted.

This last statement alone should be enough for one to be skeptical about anything that was "rushed" (whether it was or wasnt is a different issue but most believe this vaccination was produced in record time, and to that point when Trump said during the debates that a vaccine was weeks away Biden audibly laughed and the media blasted Trump for such a preposterous statement) to the market for a virus that we've been told daily for over a year we now little about.

Covid nor masks are going anywhere for some time. Fearmongering has caused this to be embedded deep into people's consciousness.

In closing it wouldn't matter if you did or didn't get the vaccine because at the end of the day you still suck.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: April 24, 2021, 06:02:27 PM »
Get fucked.

I’m quite fine relying on my nature-provided immune system. And if it fails, well, that’s the natural order of things. No complaint from me.

The stressed-to-the-max health-care systems of the world could become not so if even a fraction of the excess money dumps were allocated to these systems.

Life is to be lived. And when our time arrives, there it is. And that’s OK.

Too many have lost the plot.

And as I say, take the “vaccine” and ram it up your ass, wimp.

Some people share your views on refusing modern medicine.
One group in your camp is Christian  Scientist         https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Science

I don't have any idea who you are or your background and it's unlikely we'll ever meet.
God forbid, someday, you or a loved one may be seriously ill .

In that terrible , stressful situation, you might feel differently? It humbled me. ;)

PS/  I'm just a nobody posting my OPINIONS on get big.
Save your furor for messages to the CDC that make the vaccines and elected officials that make laws on this stuff.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #260 on: April 24, 2021, 06:04:06 PM »
( J & J for example)

Trumpeting the media bullshit doesn’t cut it here Howard. The healthcare system was never stressed to the max. They brought a big fucking boat into New York City to serve as a hospital and it sat empty. They set up the Jacob Javits Center as another makeshift hospital and that sat empty too. The problem is you’re so  far removed from reality and your only source is the MSM. I am not. I spent every single day of 2020 in the most densely populated area of NYC and I’m Telling you that without the government and the media’s constant badgering nobody would’ve noticed Jack shit.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: April 24, 2021, 06:09:01 PM »
Howard I believe the official reports indicate the reason the vaccine was developed so quickly was because covid based viruses have been studied for so long (Sars as an example).

But here you are, an educated and well read man, stating that the vaccine was developed so quickly because of DNA technology.

And correct me if I'm wrong but prior to this emergency approval mRna based vaccines could not gain FDA approval.

I say all this to point out we can all find information that supports whatever rabbit hole we want to go down, Zillotch has post a lot of credible research info for example, but the truth of the matter is it's an individual decision as to whether one should vaccinate or not. 

The fact is the military is not yet making this vaccine mandatory, and as an ex jarhead, you know that the US Government is not concerned with sticking needles in our troops because if they do whatever is going inside their troops has been fully vetted.

This last statement alone should be enough for one to be skeptical about anything that was "rushed" (whether it was or wasnt is a different issue but most believe this vaccination was produced in record time, and to that point when Trump said during the debates that a vaccine was weeks away Biden audibly laughed and the media blasted Trump for such a preposterous statement) to the market for a virus that we've been told daily for over a year we now little about.

Covid nor masks are going anywhere for some time. Fearmongering has caused this to be embedded deep into people's consciousness.

In closing it wouldn't matter if you did or didn't get the vaccine because at the end of the day you still suck.

For starters, SARs research was done during  the modern DNA based  era of biotechnology.
The Chinese provided the global health network with the Covid-19 DNA sequence to accelerate vaccine development.

The vast majority of US citizens are getting the vaccine , despite some noisy conspiracy based anti-vax promo.

Most regular posters on Get Big are part of that movement.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: April 24, 2021, 06:11:14 PM »
Trumpeting the media bullshit doesn’t cut it here Howard. The healthcare system was never stressed to the max. They brought a big fucking boat into New York City to serve as a hospital and it sat empty. They set up the Jacob Javits Center as another makeshift hospital and that sat empty too. The problem is you’re so  far removed from reality and your only source is the MSM. I am not. I spent every single day of 2020 in the most densely populated area of NYC and I’m Telling you that without the government and the media’s constant badgering nobody would’ve noticed Jack shit.

I know you believe what you wrote in the above post.
So, it's a waste of time for both of us, for me to reply.

No hard feelings. ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #263 on: April 24, 2021, 06:12:47 PM »
For starters, SARs research was done during  the modern DNA based  era of biotechnology.
The Chinese provided the global health network with the Covid-19 DNA sequence to accelerate vaccine development.

The vast majority of US citizens are getting the vaccine , despite some noisy conspiracy based anti-vax promo.

You keep using that term.

Holding off on vaccine doesn't mean someone is "anti-vax".

It means they don't want to take this particular treatment.

Anti-vaxxers are the morons who won't let their kids be immunized against measles and such.

Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #264 on: April 24, 2021, 06:12:52 PM »
Conspiracy theories come about after an event. I called it well before it happened. There had been about 10 deaths from corona at the time I posted this. Now look at the chart underneath, the third column: no underlying illnesses:

At first, I bought into it like everybody else but when I started to see the responses which were so irrational considering the scope of the problem, I started to smell a rat and eventually I figured out what this is really about, an economic reset and global currency devaluation:

I know how this plays out. To justify these interventions, they’re going to have to artificially bump up the victim numbers to the point where somebody gets hit by a truck and turns out to have a positive corona test is said to have died of corona.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #265 on: April 24, 2021, 06:14:52 PM »

Anti-vaxxers are the morons who won't let their kids be immunized against measles and such.

Funny how liberals didn’t used to trust the government and especially the pharmaceutical companies. Now they can’t bend over fast enough.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: April 24, 2021, 06:16:27 PM »

Fair enough and you're right a true anti-vaxxer won't let his kid get ANY vaccine.

However, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are a safe and effective bet.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: April 24, 2021, 06:17:20 PM »

Ok so was this vaccine developed so quickly because of DNA based biotech or because of years of research already spent studying covid based viruses?

As far as the majority of the country being vaccinated, that is great. Hopefully that will eliminate the Covid19  virus just like the flu vaccine eliminated the flu. But I ask does it cause you to even question why the US military hasn’t made it a mandatory vaccination ?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: April 24, 2021, 06:52:03 PM »
Ok so was this vaccine developed so quickly because of DNA based biotech or because of years of research already spent studying covid based viruses?

As far as the majority of the country being vaccinated, that is great. Hopefully that will eliminate the Covid19  virus just like the flu vaccine eliminated the flu. But I ask does it cause you to even question why the US military hasn’t made it a mandatory vaccination ?

Your last question has a lengthy history to fully answer and then it may not apply to this exact situation?
https://www.history.com/news/smallpox-vaccine-supreme-court

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #269 on: April 24, 2021, 07:21:11 PM »
mRNA that attacks the protein spike on covid is no proven much more effective and safe then the more traditional ones ( J & J for example)

do not listen to this imbecilic piece of shit. 

J&J will alter your DNA just as ModeRNA

dna/mrna 'vaccines' r designed to have delayed effect, to allow for sufficient numbers (before the horror show manifests), and achieve the same end result.

all who subject themselves to this grand genetic experiment (and dont die) will b altered and owned... some kind of fuked up chimeric gmo.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #270 on: April 24, 2021, 07:32:46 PM »
( J & J for example)

Jesus man, turn off CNN and start thinking for yourself. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #271 on: April 24, 2021, 07:37:53 PM »
However, the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are a safe and effective bet.

Cool - link me to some long term studies that support your statement.

Obviously there ARE none.

Your statement is a best case scenario that we hope for, but not fact.

Nobody knows how long the vaccines are effective for, whether they require boosters, or if they carry long term adverse effects.
Y

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: April 24, 2021, 08:07:35 PM »
Cool - link me to some long term studies that support your statement.

Obviously there ARE none.

Your statement is a best case scenario that we hope for, but not fact.

Nobody knows how long the vaccines are effective for, whether they require boosters, or if they carry long term adverse effects.

You have the right to fart and hold your own head under the covers to see how long the smell lasts.
But, I'd suggest taking another's word for it.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #273 on: April 24, 2021, 08:51:26 PM »
I'm doing both Pfizer and Moderna vaccines at 1 ml per week, and oral J & J as a kickstart.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #274 on: April 24, 2021, 09:38:00 PM »
You have the right to fart and hold your own head under the covers to see how long the smell lasts.
But, I'd suggest taking another's word for it.

If you are going to suggest it, you should be able to counter my statement with something factual.
Y