Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 95967 times)

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #650 on: February 28, 2012, 08:56:44 PM »
Your pecs in the above photo (natural) are striated (& cross striated) and defined exactly the same in every way shape and form, as in the hormonized pic below. Absolutely no change.

NATURAL CLAIM

NOT NATURAL

[/quote]

In which photo exactly are you natural, since later on you stated your cycle for the shoot in another thread?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #651 on: February 28, 2012, 08:59:01 PM »
look at the tiny fore arms, look at the tiny arms, this guy is on hgh and insulin, talk about awful genetics

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2012, 09:19:49 PM »
look at the tiny fore arms, look at the tiny arms, this guy is on hgh and insulin, talk about awful genetics
He might be a little bigger than that now.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2012, 09:22:13 PM »
ok you saved him ,, my webpage will drag his name in the sand,, better?

good

everythign solved

gh15 approved

Really...

wtf  ???

GH15 you change on a whim like that? Someone tells you not to threaten. Then you start pussy footing along?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2012, 09:24:48 PM »

"tiny"

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2012, 09:25:34 PM »
What gang is Slin reppin' there, DS-13?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2012, 09:26:24 PM »
yes tiny, relatively speaking of course, they look like dyslexics arms

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2012, 09:33:41 PM »
I was warning everyone about this guy. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #658 on: February 28, 2012, 09:37:14 PM »
yes tiny, relatively speaking of course, they look like dyslexics arms
How can you seriously think Slins build is not good........I don`t see how you`ve arrived at this conclusion?

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #659 on: February 28, 2012, 09:40:02 PM »
you a snitch now

No Robin Hood is a staunch philanthropist.  ::)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #660 on: February 28, 2012, 09:40:58 PM »
How can you seriously think Slins build is not good........I don`t see how you`ve arrived at this conclusion?

wes, i'm not even joking or exaggerating when i say that apply85 weighs 150 pounds. he said himself he weighs 150 pounds. he's never touched a weight in his life, he has no concept of weightlifting let alone bodybuilding.

you have to understand that's where this guy is coming from when he calls slinpimp's 19 inch arms "tiny"  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #661 on: February 28, 2012, 09:44:27 PM »
wes, i'm not even joking or exaggerating when i say that apply85 weighs 150 pounds. he said himself he weighs 150 pounds. he's never touched a weight in his life, he has no concept of weightlifting let alone bodybuilding.

you have to understand that's where this guy is coming from when he calls slinpimp's 19 inch arms "tiny"  ;D
I know that bro,and so does Slin..............he`s a terrible internet troll.

I knew he was a troll the first time I interacted with him here.........now he has reduced himself to a mere lapdog.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #662 on: February 28, 2012, 09:47:04 PM »
snitch? im part of the system ,, do you think officers do not use hormones? do you think customs dotn use hormones? do you think doctors dont ue hormones? do you think lawyers dont use hormones? ALL USE IT,, but there has to be order to things ...if there is no order to things you wil bring ALL OF US DOWN! ,, hormones should be legalized and they will! in every country they are controlled,, some countries are ok but the rest should join and this is the prime mission of gh15

gh15 approved

EXTRAORDINARY AND VERY DIFFICULT TASK GH15, GIVEN HOW PROFITABLE IT IS for big pharma and dealers.

Nevertheless, anything even remotely resembling legalization would empower the masses and bring defeat to the 'filth & liars'.  That is one thing we can all agree on with GH15 - is that there are alot of scum in this business, that need to be outed and eliminated.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #663 on: February 28, 2012, 09:53:53 PM »
let me tell you what slintolina do ok fellas?

he buy powders from china...thats what he do !  her then distribute them thats ! what he do ,, and this is his business! ,, you want proof? wait for webpage

gh15 approved

In the pursuit of happiness and capitalism we all hustle ... so?

Is his business in any way encroaching on yours other than lies about usage in post 1?

L.L

« Reply #664 on: February 28, 2012, 10:03:02 PM »

homeboy is entitled to his own opinion  but it doesnt count since we know he is mental as well..besides a guy that doesnt even workout , he cant get to me ,after all he is nothing but a groupie of mine, deep inside he is...lol

If the negative comment were being said by someone that has been there or done that with a much better physique like you , nflex, steve, no one, or groink  just to name a few  , u know, guys that in some way or another know how to judge a physique on really low digits in BF I might  actually get offended  but comments coming from tinytears with no pics  do not cause no harm .lol

L.L

« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2012, 10:05:27 PM »
Your pecs in the above photo (natural) are striated (& cross striated) and defined exactly the same in every way shape and form, as in the hormonized pic below. Absolutely no change.

NATURAL CLAIM

NOT NATURAL

In which photo exactly are you natural, since later on you stated your cycle for the shoot in another thread?

the different is 25 pounds, u retard......again , it is an ilussion...my pec's  shape wont  change whether im 180, 215 ,230, or 250...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #666 on: February 28, 2012, 10:06:06 PM »
homeboy is entitled to his own opinion  but it doesnt count since we know he is mental as well..besides a guy that doesnt even workout , he cant get to me ,after all he is nothing but a groupie of mine, deep inside he is...lol

If the negative comment were being said by someone that has been there or done that with a much better physique like you , nflex, steve, no one, or groink  just to name a few  , u know, guys that in some way or another know how to judge a physique on really low digits in BF I might  actually get offended  but comments coming from tinytears with no pics  do not cause no harm .lol
I realize that bro,and he does too,he`s just trying to rile you up.

Knows jackshit about gear,bodybuilding,doesn`t train...........why is he here ? ;D

Some fucking people here are a trip.

L.L

« Reply #667 on: February 28, 2012, 10:06:44 PM »
I was warning everyone about this guy. 

I warned you about your punk ass being adopted but u didnt listen neither...foster boy.

Stavios

« Reply #668 on: February 28, 2012, 10:07:10 PM »

Knows jackshit about gear,bodybuilding,doesn`t train...........why is he here ? ;D

x2

L.L

« Reply #669 on: February 28, 2012, 10:09:39 PM »

you got it..i throw him a bone here and there so he feels kinda special.. since all his life he has being ignored about people he loved, girls even the  neighborhood cat doesnt like him... ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #670 on: February 28, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »
i dont...im not a dealer,, but i have such big influence that all suppliers know their place when it comes to the truth and gh15 ,, one of the biggest dealers in canada wrote to me declairing gh15 as the most importent figure in bodybuild history

i have others who pms othe rdealers from canada...reason i cant put it on is because! they asked! to not put on ...

gh15 approved

In that case - something should be done about the pricing to even the playing field for all BBs, if you are truly out to get rid of the 'liars and filth'.

Paying the highest prices known in the western world known to man, it's the same as being scammed over the last few years. We pay double & triple on average for the exact same thing south of the 49th parallel and all over the world. i.e. what is paid for 10 GH kits, here we pay for 2 kits.

A few in control - pull all the strings, that's for sure. The rest are scum!

P.S. Slin can you help with the shipments?  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #671 on: February 28, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »
you got it..i throw him a bone here and there so he feels kinda special.. since all his life he has being ignored about people he loved, girls even the  neighborhood cat doesnt like him... ;D
LOL  ;D

He does get serious pussy though.
::)

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #672 on: February 28, 2012, 10:19:41 PM »
the different is 25 pounds, u retard......again , it is an ilussion...my pec's  shape wont  change whether im 180, 215 ,230, or 250...

You got the same level of thickness in both. Hormonized and not normonized.

Who the fuck are you kidding sinner?

Your "pec's shape won't change", because you are on a similar cycle in both - are you not?

Just fess up, your calling all of us retards when the prerogative is with you now about your delusional natural status.

Had a heart to heart with Pat Banana Republic lately?

L.L

« Reply #673 on: February 28, 2012, 10:20:29 PM »
LOL  ;d

He does get serios pussy though.
::)

he is the man on yahoo personals and Eharmony..online pussy magnet..

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #674 on: February 28, 2012, 10:22:02 PM »
Right!!

He ain`t had no pussy since pussy had him! ;D