Author Topic: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D  (Read 96129 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: SLIN as a freshman in college.. ;D
« Reply #575 on: February 27, 2012, 12:08:46 PM »
COME ON FELLA,, you were treatened by sending you narcotics in the mail,, i let it go becauw i heard that you woudl be happy ,, id bring that all board down the fucking toilet if they didnt do what they did later,,

they tratened you with narcotics when gh15 saw it! they were fucked up they got bgi warnings after from my elfs form within,, they had to do it otherwize id shut them down permenantly via the law

gh15 approved

weakness is the problem, big a sent him some hgh and he took it and shut his mouth forever, problem is weakness... dont accept no fucking hormones from someoen who views you as a dog, when u accept it then u are the dog they want u to be, u jump and roll over for them

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #576 on: February 27, 2012, 12:09:32 PM »
I take your warnings and rub them  on my big balls, yes I use hcg twice per week... ;D I swear youre not only a schyzo, youre a fucking kid..lol..you need help ,a lot of help...

lol

i can't stop laughing this thread just gets better and better

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #577 on: February 27, 2012, 12:09:45 PM »
wrong bitch,,, I and only I brough the Kig scam to LIGHT..YOU FOUGHT ME FOR A GOOD WEEK CALLING A BULLSHITTER BUT AT THE END I WAS RIGHT..JUST LIKE IM RIGHT ABOUT YOU..YOURE A PHONY , SICK PERSON..

lol, you start to write like gh15 when u want to sound angry, that is cute

L.L

« Reply #578 on: February 27, 2012, 12:10:09 PM »
snitch? im part of the system ,, do you think officers do not use hormones? do you think customs dotn use hormones? do you think doctors dont ue hormones? do you think lawyers dont use hormones? ALL USE IT,, but there has to be order to things ...if there is no order to things you wil bring ALL OF US DOWN! ,, hormones should be legalized and they will! in every country they are controlled,, some countries are ok but the rest should join and this is the prime mission of gh15

gh15 approved

HHAHAHAHAHAHA ,,,KOOKOO for Cocoa puffs...stop , youre making yourself look more looney

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #579 on: February 27, 2012, 12:11:03 PM »
i dotn think you ever been right about a thing in your life,, the kigtropin brought to my attention by quite few,, i was busy with other things during that time and coudnt follow everything,, but the cult of bodybuild know one thing!

i am the one who brought legit pharma grade gh to the cult,, I AM ! ,, ask the bodybuild you know the ones who compete unlike you the wanna be bodybuild...ask them alittle about kigtropin pharma grade gh ...they will tell you ,, blp said it 18 iu of norditropin didnt feel as strong as kigtropin when it came to RESULTS!

you are a liar as simple as that,, and you dont care remember? man eat man world,, go serve your whore with some biscuit now ,, mr proprety ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #580 on: February 27, 2012, 12:13:55 PM »
let me tell you what slintolina do ok fellas?

he buy powders from china...thats what he do !  he rthen distribute them thats ! what he do ,, and this is his business! ,, you want proof? wait for webpage

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #581 on: February 27, 2012, 12:21:25 PM »
let me tell you what slintolina do ok fellas?

he buy powders from china...thats what he do !  he rthen distribute them thats ! what he do ,, and this is his business! ,, you want proof? wait for webpage

gh15 approved

thats exactly what u and elves do ,son...fess  up...mods here know youre a drug dealer..you bring your  competition down by snitching on them,,,you know it, i know it ,we all know it...and you deal narcotics as well...vicodin , Oxys..the whoe 9 yards..

L.L

« Reply #582 on: February 27, 2012, 12:25:01 PM »
i dotn think you ever been right about a thing in your life,, the kigtropin brought to my attention by quite few,, i was busy with other things during that time and coudnt follow everything,, but the cult of bodybuild know one thing!

i
youre lying once again..you lucky the orginal Kig thread was deleted because of you mentioning sources names,,the proof was there,.....but everybody read when i first reported on the fake Kigs how you accused me of having an agenda..you had elves reporting and like fools reporting on the placebo effect... I went against you , you gave me shit I proved you WRONG...fact is :your hype cost people a lot of money ,thousands..i get pm's everyday people telling me what a fucktard you are....sooner or later your ass will be exposed...watch

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #583 on: February 27, 2012, 12:25:04 PM »
Oh snap!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #584 on: February 27, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »

thats exactly what u and elves do ,son...fess  up...mods here know youre a drug dealer..you bring your  competition down by snitching on them,,,you know it, i know it ,we all know it...and you deal narcotics as well...vicodin , Oxys..the whoe 9 yards..

contiue continue ,, you reaveling the cult the true liar you are.. go on i like ,, they all know i support and promote many sources,, i  gave here list alogn the years of many mnay sources lol supliers all hate eachother and i was the only common ground to them all ,, im too strong for you slintolina,, i made! the suppliers you beg to work for ....you are good with the word in real life right? make sure this word is twards rasing kid of yours and married that poor girl ,,, mr money money cant afford a weding? im sure me and pepsi can sponsor your wedding

with fuckin live amunition ya filt

gh15 approved

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #585 on: February 27, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
youre lying once again..you lucky the orginal Kig thread was deleted because of you mentioning sources names,,the proof was there,.....but everybody read when i first reported on the fake Kigs how you accused me of having an agenda..you had elves reporting and like fools reporting on the placebo effect... I went against you , you gave me shit I proved you WRONG...fact is :your hype cost people a lot of money ,thousands..i get pm's everyday people telling me what a fucktard you are....sooner or later your ass will be exposed...watch

once again you lie,, i know all information about you this is the diff,, you LIE! you lie to make a dollar,, this is nasty and you are a filt,, i brought true legit pharma grade gh to the cult of bodybuild ...the china chinks went bad ...as simple as that,, anyone with brain figured it out,, i never brought kami either...i during the holidays saw bboy was putting kami out as a good source of kigtropin so i joined with bboy since he actualy is respected by me

the only time you care about getbig is when you have agenada to sell,, you are a filt...mafia  lol you woudnt survive a day lol we would feed you to the fucking sharks head first

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: February 27, 2012, 12:35:43 PM »
contiue continue ,, you reaveling the cult the true liar you are.. go on i like ,, they all know i support and promote many sources,, i  gave here list alogn the years of many mnay sources lol supliers all hate eachother and i was the only common ground to them all ,, im too strong for you slintolina,, i made! the suppliers you beg to work for ....you are good with the word in real life right? make sure this word is twards rasing kid of yours and married that poor girl ,,, mr money money cant afford a weding? im sure me and pepsi can sponsor your wedding

with fuckin live amunition ya filt

gh15 approved

you're not good at english? this just buried whatever the fuck i said about baby pee in the face

L.L

« Reply #587 on: February 27, 2012, 12:37:12 PM »
once again you lie,, i know all information about you this is the diff,, you LIE! you lie to make a dollar,, this is nasty and you are a filt,, i brought true legit pharma grade gh to the cult of bodybuild ...the china chinks went bad ...as simple as that,, anyone with brain figured it out,, i never brought kami either...i during the holidays saw bboy was putting kami out as a good source of kigtropin so i joined with bboy since he actualy is respected by me

the only time you care about getbig is when you have agenada to sell,, you are a filt...mafia  lol you woudnt survive a day lol we would feed you to the fucking sharks head first

gh15 approved

It is seriously getting retarded...post after post after post the same shit, repeating yourself ,....prove it or STFU...youre an idiot..lol

L.L

« Reply #588 on: February 27, 2012, 12:38:42 PM »
lol@ APPLYCREAMONCOCKS trying to butt in and getting his tinytears ass ignored by the whole board...lmao...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #589 on: February 27, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »
you are a drug dealer,, it wil b eproven on webpage,, i dont reveal things until i want them to be revealed,, you! sir are a drug dealer but not decent one! you are man eat man type ,, you are filt,, fucked a friend and will fuck anyone ,, i lived among mexicanos and cubans they will fck you aup big time for their own intrest,, trust me i been among them running operations when i ws in my teens

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #590 on: February 27, 2012, 12:43:41 PM »
lol@ APPLYCREAMONCOCKS trying to butt in and getting his tinytears ass ignored by the whole board...lmao...

he is not ignored he got to be pretty high in the elf positions with quite few responsibilities ,, he quietly behind closed doors about to own few of the boardings you are on ....

you know nothing! ,, you play lala land ,, you have ZERO CLUE,, you have no idea about business aspect of bodybuild you have no idea of the diff levels in bodybuild that all need to work together to achieve something ,, this is how gh15 webpage operate ,, you fellas think i have 30 elfs meanwhile i already have over 100 diff elfs... this is why im a genious! alwys on always on always on never let go always think 10 step forword

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #591 on: February 27, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »
the whole board, lol, the only people paying attention to u now after u started a thread to show off are me and gh15, even the people who back you so to speak think you are a liar, buselmo knows u were on steroids back in high school, the board doesn;t ignor emy posts, look at what i did to ta's outing of uberman, look at what i did to ur last thread, ignoring me... no no

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #592 on: February 27, 2012, 12:44:50 PM »
you're not good at english? this just buried whatever the fuck i said about baby pee in the face
He's very good at english when he wants to be and if he's got an important point to make

L.L

« Reply #593 on: February 27, 2012, 12:45:09 PM »
you are a drug dealer,, it wil b eproven on webpage,, i dont reveal things until i want them to be revealed,, you! sir are a drug dealer but not decent one! you are man eat man type ,, you are filt,, fucked a friend and will fuck anyone ,, i lived among mexicanos and cubans they will fck you aup big time for their own intrest,, trust me i been among them running operations when i ws in my teens

gh15 approved

hahha,,,hurry up man...prove it cuz i gotta go stand in the corner and sling some rocks in 15 ..or is it gh?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #594 on: February 27, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »
and i dont want to look up ur old thread, but i made a prediction in that thread, that when u post and try to assert yourself you will be dragged back down to the gutter, and look at what happened when u made another thread to shove your shit physique in everyone's face, just look at what happened

peopel do not ignore my posts, you especially have to lie and say u dont read them becaus eindeed they bother you enough to lie lol

here is the thing with me, if people knew how much influence i will have, i could right now demand vial after vial of hgh from suppliars on multiple boards and my po box which is on a fictitious name will be too small to house it all, but i dont do that, i dont fuck people who trust me like you did oto your friend who you sold "weak" hgh too, even though on the board you said verbatim it was 100% bunk, and you also said selling vials is beneath you lol, yeah yeah who the fuck gives you credit, people are nice to you the way you are nice to them, aka buddy buddy in front of you but they would never turn their backs on you for a second

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #595 on: February 27, 2012, 12:49:48 PM »

whos baby p? whos pepsi? i dont knwo anyone name this? do you ?

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #596 on: February 27, 2012, 12:57:49 PM »
i was referring to this with the baby pee in face

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416721.msg5967165#msg5967165

L.L

« Reply #597 on: February 27, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »

whos baby p? whos pepsi? i dont knwo anyone name this? do you ?

i was referring to this with the baby pee in face

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=416721.msg5967165#msg5967165

^^ both on drugs....cant even understand themselves..lmao

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #598 on: February 27, 2012, 01:07:04 PM »
let me describe to you the future of slintolina to the t ,,

all listen now,, its importent

1,, will get to 200lb ,,lose his mind on the way due to the fact gh15 webpage is coming and will bring some bad economic times for him

2,, will either leave the girlfriedn or girlfriend will leave him with the baby ,, poor baby cant even have parents that are married,, will grow with severe issues

3,, will try to get back to 240...only to discover that he doesnt want to do bodybuild nor fitness anymore for gh15 got the wind from under his wings for gh15 revealed the truth about him

4,, will say he retire ,, will put even more tatoos over his ugly body ,,

5,, settle at 170lb 12-15 % on testosterona for hrt maybe some gh later to get bodyfat in the 10% 170 or so

this is the future of slintolina the filt ,, remember what i said,,ofcourse he wil be done with remailing and with all this balonie and powders supply and all that good stuff,, done done : )

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #599 on: February 27, 2012, 01:08:58 PM »
^^^ two posts quoting me, and i am ignored?

i have started only 1 thead recently at gh15's request to post his video that got deleted

look at what people do, they ask me to do things lol, they want to know they affected my behavior somehow, seriouslt meltally ill people with no life

i dont get awarde status by hanging on to anyones coat tales, i came here very independent and was right away a high profile poster, you know very wel, you read every one of my posts salt shaker