Author Topic: King Kamali  (Read 21626 times)

Iron_Sheik

• Getbig II
  • Pat Patterson loves Derek Anthony!
Re: King Kamali
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
Still doing partials, I see..... ::)

EDIT: Also, lovely fucking gut.....

Bodybuilding is not what it used to be. Fuck aesthetics, mass is the only way to win. Boo.

That is all.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2007, 11:11:37 AM »

We did (10 reps each, no stop between exercises) this cycle 2x:
--smith machine squats on toes
--wide stance squats to a bench
--regular squats
--smith machine squats - wide to bench
--smith machine squats - normal
--front squats
--leg press w/ legs wide
--let extensions
--leg press - normal
--***then those sissy squats on the hack machine***
--hack machine - normal stance
--smith machine squats - 1 leg at a time
--hack squats -- all the way down, using your glutes to push you back up

then some more...everything slow and in control. No partials unless you couldn't get the rep. Light weight feels really heavy.

And the bench squats could cause you problems with your lower back if you were not doing every rep slow and in control. But since we are, it's not a problem. We aren't doing them powerlifting style where you drop, bounce, and go up. We are doing them bodybuilding style where you go down slow, pause, squeeze up...

If you disagree, or want to nit-pick, you're sorry.

Sounds like a great ass-kicking workout...
HAHA, RON.....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2007, 11:24:39 AM »

We did (10 reps each, no stop between exercises) this cycle 2x:
--smith machine squats on toes
--wide stance squats to a bench
--regular squats
--smith machine squats - wide to bench
--smith machine squats - normal
--front squats
--leg press w/ legs wide
--let extensions
--leg press - normal
--***then those sissy squats on the hack machine***
--hack machine - normal stance
--smith machine squats - 1 leg at a time
--hack squats -- all the way down, using your glutes to push you back up

then some more...everything slow and in control. No partials unless you couldn't get the rep. Light weight feels really heavy.

And the bench squats could cause you problems with your lower back if you were not doing every rep slow and in control. But since we are, it's not a problem. We aren't doing them powerlifting style where you drop, bounce, and go up. We are doing them bodybuilding style where you go down slow, pause, squeeze up...

If you disagree, or want to nit-pick, you're sorry.

This might give you the pump and volume you need from the juice, but if you're natural, you're not going to look very muscular on such a workout - just ain't the same as the stuff Ronnie does in The Unbelievable dude. The workout you've mentioned would be a good one for housewives to tone up ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2007, 11:43:38 AM »
I'll say what I think right here right now, the guy looks good !
maybe not onstage but when you seem him in front of you he does look really big

not the greatest genetics but you guys can see that he is trying as hard as he can

he should post here again  8)

hahaha...why would Kamali post here again? He showed time and time again that He can't Handle the truth in here.
Get Big, or Die Trying

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2007, 01:54:36 PM »
you worket out with a future mr special olympian
b

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2007, 01:57:31 PM »
Dean..............any recent pics of you?
im curious to see how Milos is helping your physique (from where you started to the last pics i saw he was doing a great job!)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2007, 02:14:53 PM »
I've listened and done everything Jim has told me and have been on a constant course of improvment on a daily basis, I'm within about 2 weeks of stepping on stage conditioning wise with a little less than 5 weeks to go. He definatly knows his stuff!!

I will tell Jim to pull little trick on you now... ;)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2007, 02:21:51 PM »
I don't think the insulin is the answer, as I've said before, it won't help poor genetics, Kamali needs a different approach and thats to come in lighter and come in ripped, he's tried to play the size game and it didn't work. Last year when Kamali came into heavy and smooth for his first show and placed poorly, he then hired Jim who about 2 weeks later brought him in much harder and much more cut and more importantly brought his waist down. He did it old school and cut his carbs waay down and he wound up placing much higher.

Watch King at the Ironman 2008...after 16 weeks of doing "something" twice a day and being Munzer-like ripped coming showtime... ;) eating 3 times the calories your "sorry old school ass" is doing right now... ;D

It is nothing like suffering for the sake of suffering (as we don't know any better but to starve ourselves and than rebound after the show like a blow-fish...)
By the time your honeymoon is over Coach - you'll get divorce threat as - borderline obese groom who looked completely different at the wedding day ceremony.

Can she get a refund if she is not happy with her "purchase"...?

;D ;D ;D

OK - just kidding...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 29, 2007, 02:27:41 PM »
Who is this guy?

That is King Kamali IFBB pro...next to my KNS business and training partner Rick "MINIMUS" Robinette.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #84 on: October 29, 2007, 02:30:16 PM »
Watch King at the Ironman 2008...after 16 weeks of doing "something" twice a day and being Munzer-like ripped coming showtime... ;) eating 3 times the calories your "sorry old school ass" is doing right now... ;D

It is nothing like suffering for the sake of suffering (as we don't know any better but to starve ourselves and than rebound after the show like a blow-fish...)
By the time your honeymoon is over Coach - you'll get divorce threat as - borderline obese groom who looked completely different at the wedding day ceremony.

;D ;D ;D

OK - just kidding...

Easy, Milos...   ;)

Livewire

• Getbig IV
  • I call Nasser.
« Reply #85 on: October 29, 2007, 02:31:08 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Professional Ownage right there!
Nasser called Palumbo an acromegalion

garraeth

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 29, 2007, 02:32:07 PM »
Dean..............any recent pics of you?
im curious to see how Milos is helping your physique (from where you started to the last pics i saw he was doing a great job!)

I'm about 6%bf and weighing in at 350lbs. But, remember I'm just shy of 6'3", so I'm still pretty small.

I can't post any pictures though because for some reason, whenever Milos takes a picture of me, the shot gets messed up. Oh well.

;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 29, 2007, 02:32:18 PM »
This might give you the pump and volume you need from the juice, but if you're natural, you're not going to look very muscular on such a workout - just ain't the same as the stuff Ronnie does in The Unbelievable dude. The workout you've mentioned would be a good one for housewives to tone up ;D

Care to try this kind of workout and see if you are NOT going to look very muscular...?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 29, 2007, 02:34:17 PM »
no amount of insulin will make Sheri win a show

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 29, 2007, 02:38:14 PM »

LOL, you know it's true.

I went to dinner last night with a friends friend, and this chick was getting married, and had been dieting for 8 weeks eating like zero carbs, and as someone reached for the bread she said "Oh I can't wait till after the wedding, when I can have carbs and some sweet candy"

I thought damn, poor son of a bitch does your soon to be husband know about this?

Apparently she is done, with working out etc etc, lol

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: October 29, 2007, 02:48:28 PM »

hahaha...why would Kamali post here again? He showed time and time again that He can't Handle the truth in here.

Why wouldn't he?

He cannot be bothered ANYMORE (or any less ;D)...In reality he did ask me WHY would I even bother responding to bunch of "haters"...

I told him that most of the getbiggers are NOT the haters...Instead they are true fans of bodybuilding...little frustrated (mostly as they follow ridiculous programs /monkey see-monkey do principle/...with no results...or starve themselves as they don't know how to efficiently diet....etc) but still caring enough to express themselves giving their valuable opinions...

Now - if opinions are interpreted as "compliments" nobody has a problem...but if it is criticism - a lot of insecure people get offended rather than realizing - this "hater" told me so and so...and instead of telling him to FOFF (F and OFF) I should thank him for caring enough for me to give me constructive criticism...

Obviously fan is making it obvious that he/she is familiar with me...what I am doing...etc and cares enough for me to publicly tell everyone he/she invested so much time analyzing me that he/she even created OPINION about me...

Well, even though there is so much more I can say about this...THIS IS a bottom line.

Getbig fans care the most - as they are loudest and most persistent (giving so many constructive criticisms - I can't even count them all...)

As the matter of fact - I think I should start a new LOVE GETBIG THREAD - where we can tell each other how much we LOVE and appreciate each other...  ;D

For example:

I love you Coach  :-* :-* :-*

I sincerely hope you have only 13 clients today so you could relax a bit longer and think how much carbs you'll be eating once you realize that you are 15 pounds under your weight limit for light-heavies...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: October 29, 2007, 02:54:49 PM »
I'm about 6%bf and weighing in at 350lbs. But, remember I'm just shy of 6'3", so I'm still pretty small.

I can't post any pictures though because for some reason, whenever Milos takes a picture of me, the shot gets messed up. Oh well.

;D

350lbs with pair of 50-pound dumbbells?

I am taking your pic TODAY!

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2007, 03:11:47 PM »
350lbs with pair of 50-pound dumbbells?

I am taking your pic TODAY!

Milos, when did you and King bury the hatchet?  I would love to see him ripped for the Ironman.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2007, 03:19:31 PM »
right when King decided to finally utilize him instead of make an ass out of himself.

give it  a little time

affy

« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2007, 03:36:33 PM »
Milos, when did you and King bury the hatchet?  I would love to see him ripped for the Ironman.
i wondering this too

i remember when milos called king out when he beat out wolf to get the olympia spot last year

you should have asked him about that Milos...he even has to knows that was bullshit IFBB judging at its best.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2007, 03:36:56 PM »
needless to say i'm a big fan of Milos's idea of eating a lot on a proper bodybuilding diet. :D

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2007, 04:13:51 PM »
needless to say i'm a big fan of Milos's idea of eating a lot on a proper bodybuilding diet. :D

milos i somewhat agree with your workouts because i feel that most guys get hung up on weight. when you build a certain amount of muscle up i feel these supersetting workouts refine the physique. also it gives the joints a break. i did this last yr. with great results i did a 3 wk. workout cycle 1st heavy  2nd wk. moderate and the 3rd wk. was alot of supersetting like above
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »
now milos can sleep at night knowing that you agree with some of his theories hahaha

i suppose you are trying to get a rise out of me..but i don't care what you think. i simply agree with him. alot of guys would be better bbers if they tried a routine like king is doing above. so thanks for the reply ;)
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2007, 04:37:02 PM »
the point is most people speak to him like he has sooo much to gain from their feedback when really its pretty much near irrelevant and the OTHER WAY AROUND hahaha. dude has done his own research already many times not like his taking a poll and your " somewhat" agreeance makes a difference.

i KNOW he has nothing to gain from my feed back i have alot to gain from  him.  i was simply saying i agree with him and his theories. most guys on here trash him and how he trains so why don't you chime in and ask them why they are trashing him when they do...he probably doesn't care what they think either. thanks again.
irongearco.com

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2007, 04:43:47 PM »
Highly dangerous, as the spine is compressed as the bench stops the momentum.

CD

not defending kamali, just pointing out that this is flat out wrong. your spine is no more compressed at the bottom of a box squat (which this is a stupid variant of) than it is with a normal squat. the bar doesn't weigh more when you sit down, the only way you can hurt yourself is if you drop full-speed onto the thing. regardless, he's using roughly 175-205 pounds depending on what that smith's bar weighs. hardly damaging weights.